Phat Guy stacks AnaBeta/Prime (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Libido took 2 full weeks to kick in and hasn't stopped.

As for the blackhole, if I am staying busy at work, it's not a problem during the day. But with state testing coming up over the next 3 weeks, there is going to be more down time than at any point during the school year. Guess I will need to pack some extra grub on testing days. But after dinner, is definitely the worst.

After the Prime is done, later this week, I'm going back to iForce's Intimidate and SNS' Agmatine with the rest of the AnaBeta.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

2. Nice... will be interested actually to see how Anabeta stacks with those vs Prime..

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Libido took 2 full weeks to kick in and hasn't stopped.
    Well it is Day 15 for me...I'm due!!! lol
    Visit our website at

3. Week 6: April 13th – 17th ; Ending Weight: 325.8 lbs. (+ 2 over the past 6 weeks)

Strength: Switched my routine this week so that shoulders began the week and as usual with this stack, I am amazed by the strength gains. I still cannot believe how many PR’s I’ve managed to chew up and spit out the past few weeks. Hit legs on Tuesday and since the joins have been feeling good, I decided to squat. No issues with the knees so I’m pretty happy about that.

Mood/Focus: Good mood all around. No aggression.

Appetite: Black hole. Grabbing another shake after I post this.

Odds n Ends: End of Prime, end of the road; final reflection coming soon. Endurance is still off the chart. Recovery is still a giant challenge... Not as tight as week 1 but I do feel firm. And only a +2 lbs gain/loss for nearly 6 weeks of absolutely no cardio.

Final thoughts here soon.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 04-19-2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Formatting
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

4. Again, thanks to Natty, PES, and USP Labs to allow me to experiment on myself again. I am pleasantly surprised with the stack and the past 6 weeks after going in with the goal of increasing my strength to the point it was when I was 342 lbs back in late November. I’ve been able to achieve the majority of that goal (there were a few lifts that this didn’t happen) and I only hope that it will stick around for a while. If I had to give it a rating out of 10, it would be a 7/10 in the natty category. The following is an end game reflection of the pro’s and cons for me and this stack.

Having done my fair share of AAS and PH’s in the past and more to come in the future, to compare those to Anabeta/Prime would be wrong. So, I’m leaving the door open here for other’s opinions and for discussion.

Overall, I believe this is a good natural stack where the benefits sneak up on you. I feel that some folks would benefit from this stack immensely. Especially if that person has never used any type of anabolic or test booster. By all means, I would add AnaBeta to any bulking cycle as it makes putting away those extra calories so much easier. As for the Prime, I am not completely sold on it (great libido booster imo), though the others that ran logs may have had a more positive experience with it than I.

Pros: Strength gains were very good and much better than I expected, again they just snuck up on me. Endurance was great throughout the entire run, more sets without forcing it. Mood was very pleasant throughout the entire cycle. Appetite increase was awesome… No sides other than wanting to clear out the fridge every day. Though it felt like I was constantly eating, my weight did go up only a few pounds, and I did lean out in other areas which made me feel a bit tighter. Vascularity increase was noticeable at first but didn’t stick around too long. Libido, all I can say is thank you! Another positive was no ill effects on the blood pressure.

Cons: No noticeable size gain but that was to be expected from a few other logs I had read. I did not have an ‘on’ or alpha feeling, which I tend to enjoy. Recovery is not what I expected throughout the time the supplements were stacked. I spent more time with aches and pains than I would have preferred to deal with. The 24 hour black hole could be a deterrent for some. No noticeable feeling while on Prime (other than the libido boost), where as AnaBeta gave me the hunger black hole. Prime dosing is not cost effective. 6/9 like most folk take or the 4/9 with no off days would need an additional bottle.

Other thoughts: Due to my enjoyment of other things out there, I doubt I would run this stack again. AnaBeta, like I stated above, would be a no brainer to stack with anything. Prime, sorry, isn’t on my list of got to have’s, but I have to give it two thumbs up for kick starting a lagging libido. If someone is looking for a natty stack and wanted to increase strength and endurance, this would be one of a couple I would suggest.

5. Nice final review! Hoping some of what you have experienced kicks in for me very soon (cough cough libido)
    Visit our website at

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
  2. Phat Guy stacks M1D Black/Ultradrol - Part 2
    By Colbicide in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM