3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys got my Licogenix in today and immediately took two capsules! Just couldnt wait. So before i get into the specifics i must say im extra excited about this product not only for the AI abilities but for the carb shuttling abilities. This is one aspect i have struggled with my entire life and the entire time ive been training. So im excited to see what this product can do!

Now onto the specifics.

Training experience: A little over 9 years.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 187
Bf %: 13% or so

Diet:
220gms protein
60 gms carbs ( all around workout )
90 gms of fat

Now obviously the diet will change from day to day depending on how many meals i get in etc.

Cheat meals are usualy every saturday but i sometimes add one in the middle of the week.

Training is done by someone so i wont give out much detail but its intense and its a lot of volume!

Cardio is done almost everyday for 30 minutes.

Ill be updating atleast 4 times a week with how i feel and what i notice.

A big thanks to Athletix and JD for giving me the opportunity to give this product a go!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats ur goal with this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats ur goal with this?
I knew i forgot something, my goal is to get to atleast 10%. Considering i hold a decent amount of water im pretty sure i can make this happen or get darn close.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Packa in da house! Kill it brother!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other supps are you running this with (pls say none)?, are you already well established with your current diet and routine in terms of performance and a good assesment of your current physique?
Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Only other supplements im taking are staples such as blood pressure support, vit c, vit d, etc.

Been eating the same diet since before christmas. Changed my routine 3 weeks ago. Have a very good understanding of ny current training and physique.
what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

Subbed for effects, hope it works well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you take for bp? how much vit c and vit d do you take daily i take both also?
Seems like a fair accessment your prob the fairest logger to run licogenix almost as a standalone bar mentioned staples.

Subbed for effects, hope it works well
Celery seed, hawthorne berry and ubiquinol.

Vit c 2 grams a day and 5000 IUs of vit d 3 a day.

Yea im very in tune with my body and notice effects quickly. Im very carb sensitive, in a bad way, so the carb shuttling effects will make themselves apparent if they are good.

Ill update later today with my workout and how it went along with diet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its early days, but so far explain drier.....

Have you used any other otc ais that you can compare licogenix to?
As far as otc ais you name it ive tried it.

6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks man.....im extremely excited to see the outcomes

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone so today is DAY 2. Not much to really note today or yesterday obviously as we are just kicking this off. Diets been on point today and i got in and murdered arms.

Im eating my pwo meal right now as i type this and still feeling pumped. One thing i will note is i appear to be drier. Which considering i had a cheat meal last night is impressive. My body usualy just craps the bed the day after a cheat meal, and today was not the case, so ill be paying close attention to this. I wont attribute it to licogenix just yet, but ive noted it and will continue to monitor.

Mmm, interesting. Ive had very early effects with erase myself, i visually look drier and less bloated withing 2-3 days so i feel you. Licogenix is sounding great thus far, i will follow my friend. Interesting for sure and having experienced those many AI before makes for a great judge.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great update, can't wait to see how this goes, beta-testers seemed to have found it just kept getting better after the first week:)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards

6 oxo, 6 bromo, atd, formestane, erase, all of them. So ive got a pretty good base to compare licogenix to.

As far as drier goes let me see if i can explain this. Whenever i have a cheat meal i always hold water on my lower abs, its very noticeable.

With licogenix even though it was the first three doses i noted that, that water wasnt there. Which i believe is in part due to the carb shuttling ability and the ai properties. So we will see if this continues.
Good stuff keep the updates and the comparisms to the other ais you used coming, hopefully licogenix will be as good or better than erase for example

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill them legs bro!!

Day 5:

Weight: 201 ( After a terrible weekend, this should be cleaned up by wednesday or so )

So over the weekend the diet got a bit out of control, nothing to crazy but i was fully expecting to have spilled over and look like a mess this morning. While i didnt look as good as i have been, i dont look NEARLY as bad as i figured i would. Sides still looking leaner and i can see my top 4 abs. Im honestly impressed by this.

Libido seems to be creeping up ever so slightly, but nothing crazy thus far. My libido never really does much with AI's so im not execting anything big to happen.

Today is leg day so ill report back on how that went and diet will be on point.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed this as well with AI's, most never seem to have an effect on my lidido, but with formestane I notice a decrease, I can't wait to run Licogenix and see how it effects it because Owen(other Athletix rep) said it increased his libido.

ATD is really the only AI that killed my libido, the others just leave it neutral so to speak.

Kill them legs bro!!

Oh i killed them alright, quite possibly the best leg workout ive had in the last 2+ years. I wanted to quit on so many of the sets but i kept pushing and kept digging deep to grind it out. And grind it out i did. I was on the verge of puking multiple times, i was sweating my ass off, it was a truly amazing workout. The pump was also out of this world. Not completely sure where that came from but i am NOT arguing.

Just popped my second dose for today with my PWO meal of grits and chicken. Im hoping to wakeup tomorrow morning around 195 or so, we shall see how that works out. I will most likely be around 197.

Tomorrow will be either chest or back, i havnt decided yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6:

Weight: 197
exactly where i thought it would be. Hoping to be 194 or so tomorrow morning.

Anyways i got in and murdered back, a seriously great workout. Pump was HUGE and vascularity was off the charts! I was sweating my butt off the entire time. I will say that after my morning dose of Licogenix i was walking around feeling much more pumped and tight then usual. Lovin this so far and hopefully it keeps up.

Im going to try and get in a cardio session a bit later and tomorrow will be just a cardio day, so ill be dropping carbs and going low carb for the day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving the updates:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked updates bro loving the determination on leg day! Keep killing it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Weight: 196 I could tell by last night before bed that i wasnt going to drop the coulpe pounds i was hoping for, which hey no big deal. I weighed myself after a nap and was 195 which i figured would happen. Like i said though really not a big deal.

My diets been on point today, lower carb day with only 55 gms coming this morning at breakfast. I did 20 minutes of cardio earlier today and im trying to get in to do another 30 minutes of cardio later, so we will see if that happens. Didnt sleep to well last night which is why i took a nap today. Legs are on fire, like crazy sore, back is pretty sore but i imagine will either be even more sore tomorrow or wont be sore at all.

So as you can gather today was a rest day, tomorrow will be chest and shoulder day. Then i have an event on saturday which i will have to do pullups and whatnot so i may put off arms day until sunday, still unsure about this though.

So far so good, still looking leaner despite being over 190 lbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im 183 as of today but def look leaner around the midsection on licogenix solo

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride. The only AI that kills my libido is 6bromo. All others don't seem to affect it. What there is left of it at my age! Lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im 183 as of today but def look leaner around the midsection on licogenix solo
Yea im noticing this as well.

In for the ride. The only AI that kills my libido is 6bromo. All others don't seem to affect it. What there is left of it at my age! Lol
ATD is what always killed mine! Hahah nice bud!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyones updates seem to indicate Licogenix is kickin in ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm the same, erase helps with it for me.. Glad to see lico is doing this for you! Subbed!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jd, what r Your thoughts about using lico for 4 weeks either before or following 4 weeks of erase to make 8 total on an ai before coming off?

I'm not skeptical of results n beta testing, I'm just a little hesitant in understanding how an herb can be as potent as a synthetic ai.. I know u guys make great products so I'm just playing devils advocate for a moment..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jd, what r Your thoughts about using lico for 4 weeks either before or following 4 weeks of erase to make 8 total on an ai before coming off?

I'm not skeptical of results n beta testing, I'm just a little hesitant in understanding how an herb can be as potent as a synthetic ai.. I know u guys make great products so I'm just playing devils advocate for a moment..

Well, the ingredient in Licogenix has thestrongest AI's ever found in nature, it also has many other benefits, you will have to be the one to decide which you prefer. With the beta-tester feedback and logs starting to kick off with effects just in the first week, it's well worth the $30 at Nutraplanet to give it a try:)

imo if your goal is to compare both products I would take a 4 week break inbetween each. You can't go wrong with both products:) PES and Athletix make products that work, period!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, the ingredient in Licogenix has thestrongest AI's ever found in nature, it also has many other benefits, you will have to be the one to decide which you prefer. With the beta-tester feedback and logs starting to kick off with effects just in the first week, it's well worth the $30 at Nutraplanet to give it a try:)

imo if your goal is to compare both products I would take a 4 week break inbetween each. You can't go wrong with both products:) PES and Athletix make products that work, period!
Definitely will follow along closely and find a spot to work it in

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far. Do you take the BP sups as you have high BP or purely for health/precaution reasons?

6-bromo used to spike my BP a bit so I'm wondering if this would do the same.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has there been any effect with joint soreness from Lico JD?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Any furthur leaning drying effects as yet, if your doing cardio and carbs are real low, how do you know any tightning of the physique is not due to those factors alone?
just looking at the big picture and not bashing

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know of 1 person who told me joints were a little tender, but there dosing 6 caps per day, so far I havn't seen any of the loggers comment on sore joints.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know of 1 person who told me joints were a little tender, but there dosing 6 caps per day, so far I havn't seen any of the loggers comment on sore joints.
Thx! Sore joints common place for me already so I don't need to push the issue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good so far. Do you take the BP sups as you have high BP or purely for health/precaution reasons?

6-bromo used to spike my BP a bit so I'm wondering if this would do the same.
Just a precaution mainly. Before i started lico i was on some stims and sometimes those mess with my bp a bit. But i mainly just take it for health/precaution reasons.

Funny you bring this up, i noted some definite joint soreness tonight in my elbow while working chest. Nothing to bad and it didnt hinder my workout, but definitely tender.

Any furthur leaning drying effects as yet, if your doing cardio and carbs are real low, how do you know any tightning of the physique is not due to those factors alone?
just looking at the big picture and not bashing
Cardio hasnt been consistent like it usualy is. Its typical 30 minutes or more a day at a moderate pace. I did 30 today and 20 yesterday but nothing like my usual. Also ive been upping my carbs a tad as well. Typicaly its 60 per day ( which for me is not low, i know it sounds crazy), but today i had 100 and yesterday i had 40. But i didnt train yesterday which is why it was lower.

Also being that ive been on this same diet since before christmas, my body has gotten accustomed to the diet and i know what im looking for and in what places. There is a certain look i look for after i consume a big amount of carbs, i call it the dreaded look, i have yet to see this when consuming 60gms or so.

Being in the game for over 9 years one tends to know what does and does not work, i know my body extremely well, and im extremely sensitive to carbs, so if im tightening up whilst eating slightly higher carbs then i am comfortable with, well id say its doing a pretty good job thus far, ya know?

Also i know your not bashing, i was just explainingmy stance.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Weight: 195

I seem to be dropping by a lb each day, which is unlike me but i know its due to the fact i am consuming more carbs then normal. But i will note i am still looking as if i was consuming less then 60 gms of carbs a day and was killing cardio. So i cant complain, actualy im quite stoked.

Got in tonight and worked chest/shoulders. Noted some tenderness in my right elbow, which at first i was like wtf is this, and then i was like aahh yes, lico is at work. Shoulders were looking very full and round and vascularity has been more pronounced as of late.

Diets been perfect and tomorrow may or may not be arms, im not sure yet. I probably will do them tomorrow and ill follow it up with some cardio.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
No worrys, i gather you are in tune with your current dietary protocol and know your body well, just commenting on that if your cardio is inconsistent and you are not used to its effects then how do you know your tightness or any leaning effect is not due to diet coupled with cardio?

Have you experienced any drying effect which can be typical from effective ais?
what was your starting weight?

Ive unsubbed from some lico threads as there running to many other supps alongside it, impossible to tell what lico does on its own imo

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worrys, i gather you are in tune with your current dietary protocol and know your body well, just commenting on that if your cardio is inconsistent and you are not used to its effects then how do you know your tightness or any leaning effect is not due to diet coupled with cardio?

Have you experienced any drying effect which can be typical from effective ais?
what was your starting weight?

Ive unsubbed from some lico threads as there running to many other supps alongside it, impossible to tell what lico does on its own imo
If my cardio is inconsistent and im still leaning up, when i typicaly dont lean up to much without cardio, well then id say lico is hard at work. Starting weight was 187 which was stated on the first page, i had a pretty bad weekend diet wise. Re-started my typical diet monday, no fat burners no nothing, just the lico. Yes ive noticed some drying as i stated in my above posts that my right elbow was a bit tender last night.

Day 9:

Weight: 194

I was really surprised i was 194 this morning as last night before i went to bed i was 199. Which isnt an issue i know im going to be heavier at night, especially the days when i get all 6 meals in. But i was like hhmm ill probably wake up at 195 or so. Nope, another pound down!

No workout today, i will probably put my arm workout off until sunday. I just did some empty stomach cardio today for 30 minutes. Today will be a no carb day.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If my cardio is inconsistent and im still leaning up, when i typicaly dont lean up to much without cardio, well then id say lico is hard at work. Starting weight was 187 which was stated on the first page, i had a pretty bad weekend diet wise. Re-started my typical diet monday, no fat burners no nothing, just the lico. Yes ive noticed some drying as i stated in my above posts that my right elbow was a bit tender last night.

Day 9:

Weight: 194

I was really surprised i was 194 this morning as last night before i went to bed i was 199. Which isnt an issue i know im going to be heavier at night, especially the days when i get all 6 meals in. But i was like hhmm ill probably wake up at 195 or so. Nope, another pound down!

No workout today, i will probably put my arm workout off until sunday. I just did some empty stomach cardio today for 30 minutes. Today will be a no carb day.
I'm very similar to you in terms of carb intolerance.. I've been lenient though since January (usually I'd reintroduce carbs in November starting with thanksgiving, but I had a Christmas cruise so I cut through all Thr holidays.. First carb up/refeed was new years day!) really hindered my bulk this year. But I've been more lenient since Jan (some days will see 20-40g, others less, and one curb up/cheat every week or two) I'm curious, when you go NO carb or low carb or cheat, what do u eat? I've been doing this since about 16/17 so 6 years now, after being a fatty all through childhood and most of hs. just curious as to your food choices for comparison and info!