3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. This product sounds like another hit... any libido changes?

2. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    This product sounds like another hit... any libido changes?

Nothing to write home about, but it hasnt taken a hit either.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Day 14:

Weight: 195

Todays diet was spot on, no training today, just a rest day. Did 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio, then walked with the wife again later in the evening for another 30 minutes.

Tomorrow is back and ill report back either tomorrow night or the next day.

4. Got to love back day
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. You gotta love every gym day, cant be no favourites
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    You gotta love every gym day, cant be no favourites
    I play favorites and I treat leg days like the unwanted step child, I know....
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I play favorites and I treat leg days like the unwanted step child, I know....

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ill be updating later. But so far ive gotten some nice compliments!

9. In...better late than never.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

10. Day 16:

Weight: 192

Today was arm day, yesterday was a rest day. Did 30 minutes of cardio yesterday and none so far today. I also had my cheat meal today.

Anyways the arm workout went really well. Not as pumped as i usualy am but it was productive nonetheless. I had a guy who i see in the gym regularily tell me im looking a lot leaner then a couple weeks ago and he can really tell im busting my ass. Couldnt beat that with a stick if you tried!

My wife also said that im the leanest i have ever been at this weight. Am i saying its all muscle? Not at all, but the carb suttling abilities are pretty significant with this product. Vascularity is pretty darn top notch too. I notice that veins in my calves, quads, shins, shoulders, arms, upperchest, and traps are far more apparent then usual.

Tomorrow is another rest day and then monday will be leg day.

11. Anything more in the achey joint arena bubba? This subject is decisive for this old boy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Anything more in the achey joint arena bubba? This subject is decisive for this old boy.
    Not lately no. I figured it would be persistent but my joints feel really good right now.

No change in libido either.

13. Really like what I am reading on this. Thx champ.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. This stuff is looking awesome

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Really like what I am reading on this. Thx champ.
    No problem broham. This stuff has me impressed thus far. So much so that i bought another bottle already.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No problem broham. This stuff has me impressed thus far. So much so that i bought another bottle already.
    Nice

17. wouldnt mind seeing a pic of all those veins?,
    you must be really lean to see them, as they are most often hard to get in certain body parts unless you are 10% or lower

18. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    wouldnt mind seeing a pic of all those veins?,
    you must be really lean to see them, as they are most often hard to get in certain body parts unless you are 10% or lower
    You are a tough cookie bro. Im not saying this product is shredding me up crazier then dnp or clen or T3 or something. Or that its adding slabs of lean mass to my frame. Its a supplement and i am reporting its effects on me.

Im not saying my veins are screaming out or that im competition ready but they are visible. Also i hold most of my fat around my waist. So other parts of me are super lean yet my stomach is still lagging behind.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

You are a tough cookie bro. Im not saying this product is shredding me up crazier then dnp or clen or T3 or something. Or that its adding slabs of lean mass to my frame. Its a supplement and i am reporting its effects on me.

Im not saying my veins are screaming out or that im competition ready but they are visible. Also i hold most of my fat around my waist. So other parts of me are super lean yet my stomach is still lagging behind.
    Everyone is different as well. The only way to know if a product will work for u is to try it like everyone else is!

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Everyone is different as well. The only way to know if a product will work for u is to try it like everyone else is!
    Exactly. I feel like im under the microscope and everything i am saying is being scrutinized by him lol sheesh.
  21. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

22. you obv understood me you commented that your vascularity is top notch and that your veins were more noticable than usual in certain bodyparts, in those bodyparts they are harder to see hence y i said you must be lean, never said the stuff was making you massive or ripped to the bone.
    Viewing this log to see what changes and effects you get, i hope it works well of all as i am interested to try it never used an ai before, so keep your wig on no need to be sensitive

I to like yourself carry most of my fat from butt to abdomen but the rest of me is lean 10% or lower

23. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    you obv understood me you commented that your vascularity is top notch and that your veins were more noticable than usual in certain bodyparts, in those bodyparts they are harder to see hence y i said you must be lean, never said the stuff was making you massive or ripped to the bone.
    Viewing this log to see what changes and effects you get, i hope it works well of all as i am interested to try it never used an ai before, so keep your wig on no need to be sensitive

I to like yourself carry most of my fat from butt to abdomen but the rest of me is lean 10% or lower
    Lol keep my wig on? Nice bro.

24. you were getting worked up, cant understand why you missed my point of what i was simply asking. it means chill out.

25. Keep up the good work 3clipse lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  3. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:13 AM
  4. 3clipse's Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:06 PM
  5. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM