3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Has there been any effect with joint soreness from Lico JD?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Definitely will follow along closely and find a spot to work it in
    Id be interested in your comparism of licogenix leaning/drying effects
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

Any furthur leaning drying effects as yet, if your doing cardio and carbs are real low, how do you know any tightning of the physique is not due to those factors alone?
    just looking at the big picture and not bashing
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I know of 1 person who told me joints were a little tender, but there dosing 6 caps per day, so far I havn't seen any of the loggers comment on sore joints.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know of 1 person who told me joints were a little tender, but there dosing 6 caps per day, so far I havn't seen any of the loggers comment on sore joints.
    Thx! Sore joints common place for me already so I don't need to push the issue.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Looking good so far. Do you take the BP sups as you have high BP or purely for health/precaution reasons?

6-bromo used to spike my BP a bit so I'm wondering if this would do the same.
    Just a precaution mainly. Before i started lico i was on some stims and sometimes those mess with my bp a bit. But i mainly just take it for health/precaution reasons.

Funny you bring this up, i noted some definite joint soreness tonight in my elbow while working chest. Nothing to bad and it didnt hinder my workout, but definitely tender.

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Any furthur leaning drying effects as yet, if your doing cardio and carbs are real low, how do you know any tightning of the physique is not due to those factors alone?
    just looking at the big picture and not bashing
    Cardio hasnt been consistent like it usualy is. Its typical 30 minutes or more a day at a moderate pace. I did 30 today and 20 yesterday but nothing like my usual. Also ive been upping my carbs a tad as well. Typicaly its 60 per day ( which for me is not low, i know it sounds crazy), but today i had 100 and yesterday i had 40. But i didnt train yesterday which is why it was lower.

Also being that ive been on this same diet since before christmas, my body has gotten accustomed to the diet and i know what im looking for and in what places. There is a certain look i look for after i consume a big amount of carbs, i call it the dreaded look, i have yet to see this when consuming 60gms or so.

Being in the game for over 9 years one tends to know what does and does not work, i know my body extremely well, and im extremely sensitive to carbs, so if im tightening up whilst eating slightly higher carbs then i am comfortable with, well id say its doing a pretty good job thus far, ya know?

Also i know your not bashing, i was just explainingmy stance.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 8:

Weight: 195

I seem to be dropping by a lb each day, which is unlike me but i know its due to the fact i am consuming more carbs then normal. But i will note i am still looking as if i was consuming less then 60 gms of carbs a day and was killing cardio. So i cant complain, actualy im quite stoked.

Got in tonight and worked chest/shoulders. Noted some tenderness in my right elbow, which at first i was like wtf is this, and then i was like aahh yes, lico is at work. Shoulders were looking very full and round and vascularity has been more pronounced as of late.

Diets been perfect and tomorrow may or may not be arms, im not sure yet. I probably will do them tomorrow and ill follow it up with some cardio.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

No worrys, i gather you are in tune with your current dietary protocol and know your body well, just commenting on that if your cardio is inconsistent and you are not used to its effects then how do you know your tightness or any leaning effect is not due to diet coupled with cardio?

Have you experienced any drying effect which can be typical from effective ais?
    what was your starting weight?

Ive unsubbed from some lico threads as there running to many other supps alongside it, impossible to tell what lico does on its own imo
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

No worrys, i gather you are in tune with your current dietary protocol and know your body well, just commenting on that if your cardio is inconsistent and you are not used to its effects then how do you know your tightness or any leaning effect is not due to diet coupled with cardio?

Have you experienced any drying effect which can be typical from effective ais?
    what was your starting weight?

Ive unsubbed from some lico threads as there running to many other supps alongside it, impossible to tell what lico does on its own imo
    If my cardio is inconsistent and im still leaning up, when i typicaly dont lean up to much without cardio, well then id say lico is hard at work. Starting weight was 187 which was stated on the first page, i had a pretty bad weekend diet wise. Re-started my typical diet monday, no fat burners no nothing, just the lico. Yes ive noticed some drying as i stated in my above posts that my right elbow was a bit tender last night.

Day 9:

Weight: 194

I was really surprised i was 194 this morning as last night before i went to bed i was 199. Which isnt an issue i know im going to be heavier at night, especially the days when i get all 6 meals in. But i was like hhmm ill probably wake up at 195 or so. Nope, another pound down!

No workout today, i will probably put my arm workout off until sunday. I just did some empty stomach cardio today for 30 minutes. Today will be a no carb day.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

If my cardio is inconsistent and im still leaning up, when i typicaly dont lean up to much without cardio, well then id say lico is hard at work. Starting weight was 187 which was stated on the first page, i had a pretty bad weekend diet wise. Re-started my typical diet monday, no fat burners no nothing, just the lico. Yes ive noticed some drying as i stated in my above posts that my right elbow was a bit tender last night.

Day 9:

Weight: 194

I was really surprised i was 194 this morning as last night before i went to bed i was 199. Which isnt an issue i know im going to be heavier at night, especially the days when i get all 6 meals in. But i was like hhmm ill probably wake up at 195 or so. Nope, another pound down!

No workout today, i will probably put my arm workout off until sunday. I just did some empty stomach cardio today for 30 minutes. Today will be a no carb day.
    I'm very similar to you in terms of carb intolerance.. I've been lenient though since January (usually I'd reintroduce carbs in November starting with thanksgiving, but I had a Christmas cruise so I cut through all Thr holidays.. First carb up/refeed was new years day!) really hindered my bulk this year. But I've been more lenient since Jan (some days will see 20-40g, others less, and one curb up/cheat every week or two) I'm curious, when you go NO carb or low carb or cheat, what do u eat? I've been doing this since about 16/17 so 6 years now, after being a fatty all through childhood and most of hs. just curious as to your food choices for comparison and info!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

I'm very similar to you in terms of carb intolerance.. I've been lenient though since January (usually I'd reintroduce carbs in November starting with thanksgiving, but I had a Christmas cruise so I cut through all Thr holidays.. First carb up/refeed was new years day!) really hindered my bulk this year. But I've been more lenient since Jan (some days will see 20-40g, others less, and one curb up/cheat every week or two) I'm curious, when you go NO carb or low carb or cheat, what do u eat? I've been doing this since about 16/17 so 6 years now, after being a fatty all through childhood and most of hs. just curious as to your food choices for comparison and info!
    No Carb is as follows:
    Chicken/broccoli/almonds or Tilapia/broccoli/almonds or Super lean ground beef like 96/4/ broccoli/ almonds or Eggs/turkey sausage

Low carb is as follows:
    Breakfast will be 2 packets grits/egg whites/ turkey sausage or 2 packets grits/chicken/half serving almonds.
    Then the rest of the day will be like my No carb day, lean meats, broccoli, almonds

When i cheat i go all out. I have a pretty huge appetite, so i can pack food away. Depending on the day depends on how i eat. If im training that day, ill have my typical pre workout and post workout carbs, wait about 3-4 hours and then eat. My typical cheats are burgers, frys, ribs, mexican, pizza, stuff like that. Obviously not ALL of that, but you get the idea.

If you have anymore questions bro let me know.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%

Nice. Thanks man
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

In, great log so far man. Excited to see your final thoughts...
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Loving the updates

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

Your down 7lbs from day 1, thats a big loss, could alot of that not be due to carb depletion and water loss??
    not doubting your effects/changes just asking yano
    the drying effect sounds good so far, do you look any fuller/bigger?

keep us posted and i DO hope this supp is a success
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Your down 7lbs from day 1, thats a big loss, could alot of that not be due to carb depletion and water loss??
    not doubting your effects/changes just asking yano
    the drying effect sounds good so far, do you look any fuller/bigger?

keep us posted and i DO hope this supp is a success
    My weight fluctuates a lot from cheat meals/bad weekends. So it is a big loss BUT with me not being on fatburners i wouldnt expect my water loss to be as big.

I wouldnt say i look necessarily bigger but i am remaining fuller.

Ill have more updates tonight when im off of work.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%

My weight fluctuates a lot from cheat meals/bad weekends. So it is a big loss BUT with me not being on fatburners i wouldnt expect my water loss to be as big.

I wouldnt say i look necessarily bigger but i am remaining fuller.

Ill have more updates tonight when im off of work.
    It's only a number, ya know.. I weigh as mich as Rickrock lol and look nothing like him !
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

It's only a number, ya know.. I weigh as mich as Rickrock lol and look nothing like him !
    I agree bro. Its crazy how much looks can differ just from conditioning.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.04%

I agree bro. Its crazy how much looks can differ just from conditioning.
    Right. I'm in mich better health and shape than 95% of population, but by my overall look you'd never really know IMO
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Day 11:

Weight: 193

Had my cheat meal friday as i was informed id have a weigh in on tuesday. Needless to say i am now not having to weigh in or so i was told, which no big deal. I only gained 3 lbs from the cheat meal and am lower today then i was prior to the cheat meal. Id say that was a win for me!

Definitely remaining fuller while getting leaner, my sides are leaning up far quicker then ever previously.

I worked arms yesterday and had quite possibly the most rediculous workout ever. I literaly thought my bicep was going to snap off of my arm the pump was so brutal. My right elbow was still a bit tender but not ask bad as when doing chest the other night.

Today is a rest day, and i may have another cheat meal, nothing big but something im craving. Im on this diet for the long haul or until i hit a certain BF %, once that happens ill tighten it up even more and really start dialing it in for the summer. I plan to be diced nasty this summer.

Anyway today is a rest day like i stated, tomorrow is legs, boy do i love legs!
    Last edited by 3clipseGT; 03-18-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Added information
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

THIS ^^^^ Arms workout sounds killer bro! I have to do biceps in a bit I'll be thinking of your log when doing them!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%

Legs tomorrow as well...love/hate relationship there!! Lol
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Licogenix seems to be doing good for everyone early in the game

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

No doubt can't wait to run my bottle.

Licogenix seems to be doing good for everyone early in the game
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Day 12:

Like i stated today was leg day. I got in and demolished them! Blood just engorged my legs and i was sweating up a storm.

Diet was on point and i got in 35 minutes of cardio as well. Remaining lean, especially my sides, im definitely digging that. Arms are also hard as rocks, the wife commented on that as we were heading out for the gym. Cant argue with that!

Tomorrow is chest!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Only 12 days in and everything is sounding great

27. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Day 13:

I didnt check my weight this morning, so my apologies for that.

My legs are tight from yesterday but a good tight and they dont hurt like i thought they would. Diets been on point today and got in and hammered chest/shoulders. Blood engorged my chest and shoulders and made it almost painfull to press on, but i of course did. My right elbow had slight tinges but nothing like the last chest/shoulder workout, so that was good.

The wife and I got in a 30 minute cardio session tonight which was nice.

Tomororow is an off day, still deciding if i want to no carb it or atleast have some carbs for breakfast and whether or not i am going to get up earlier and do empty stomach cardio or if ill do 45 minutes later in the day. Ill decide these im sure as the time comes. lol
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

You know you want to hit the cardio

29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

fasted am if poss moderate intensity, burns less total cals than hiit, but more cals from fat
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.44%

fasted am if poss moderate intensity, burns less total cals than hiit, but more cals from fat
    LOL, I don't think 3clipseGT is really worried about the cals/fat burned with the type of cardio he was doing.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    LOL, I don't think 3clipseGT is really worried about the cals/fat burned with the type of cardio he was doing.
    ^^I wasn't sure if my understanding of his cardio was this as well...Lol
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Lol yes i know this. Thank you though.

My wife is pregnant and she didnt want to do cardio on the treadmill so i compromised and we walked around our housing development for 30 minutes. It was actualy very nice and i woke up 3 lbs leaner. Lol
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

^^I wasn't sure if my understanding of his cardio was this as well...Lol
    Hahahahahahahahhaa touche' friends touche'.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Everyone has mentioned, big thing everyone seems to be noticing is the huge leaning effect and vascularity increase

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.56%

Everyone has mentioned, big thing everyone seems to be noticing is the huge leaning effect and vascularity increase
    Definitely on my mind!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

This product sounds like another hit... any libido changes?
  37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    This product sounds like another hit... any libido changes?

Nothing to write home about, but it hasnt taken a hit either.
  38. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Day 14:

Weight: 195

Todays diet was spot on, no training today, just a rest day. Did 30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio, then walked with the wife again later in the evening for another 30 minutes.

Tomorrow is back and ill report back either tomorrow night or the next day.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Got to love back day

40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.03%

You gotta love every gym day, cant be no favourites

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:43 PM
  2. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. 3clipse's Erase Pro, Anabeta, AlphaT2 log ( not sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:13 AM
  4. 3clipse's Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
  5. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:55 PM