Onlychevy6 and Chevy6s Chick - Teams up with Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    I'm in... I'm in!!! SUB'd!!!
    The doc is in the house.... Thank you.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    Pfft..about time you show up.
    Right
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  3. 3/12/12

    Here was tonight's workout.


    Nothing special never the less it was still a good workout. Can really tell a difference now that I am not taking any pre-workout supps.


    Flat Bench Press

    12 reps 230 lbs
    12 reps 250 lbs
    10 reps 250 lbs
    10 reps 250 lbs


    Incline Bench Press

    10 reps 150 lbs
    10 reps 150 lbs
    10 reps 170 lbs
    12 reps 170 lbs


    Arnold Press


    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 30 lbs
    12 reps 30 lbs


    V-Grip Tricep Pushdowns

    12 reps 150 lbs
    12 reps 180 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs
    12 reps 200 lbs


    Straight Arm Pushdowns


    12 reps 130 lbs
    12 reps 130 lbs
    12 reps 130 lbs
    12 reps 130 lbs


    Did 10 minutes of cardio at a incline of 4 at a speed of 6.5 for warm up.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  4. Feeling better but still have the dumb cough and still got my "booty" in the gym! I also got some cardio in when I took our little one swimming today!! I probably got them all sick but they can suck it like me!! just sayin.... Below is tonight's workout....

    03.12.2012

    Bench Press

    12 reps 70lbs
    12 reps 90lbs
    10 reps 90lbs
    10 reps 90lbs

    Incline Bench Press

    9 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    10 reps 60lbs
    7 reps 60lbs

    Arnold Press

    12 reps 10lbs
    12 reps 10lbs
    10 reps 10lbs
    7 reps 10lbs

    Tricep Extension V-Grip

    12 reps 100lbs (just tried it to see if could and I did but thought my arms were going to fall off!)
    12 reps 80lbs
    12 reps 80lbs
    12 reps 80lbs

    Tricep Push Down

    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 60lbs
    12 reps 60lbs

    Warmed up on the treadmill for about 5 minutes!!
    MUSCLE GAUGE NUTRITION - Sponsor
    See more updates on Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Facebook and Twitter @MGNutrition
    Discount Code : AC25 25% off all product only from www.mgnstore.com

  5. Girl don't underestimate yourself, you are stronger than you think! Definitely impressed!

    You too Chevy, you're doing great.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Can really tell a difference now that I am not taking any pre-workout supps.
    You do, don't you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Girl don't underestimate yourself, you are stronger than you think! Definitely impressed!

    You too Chevy, you're doing great.
    ^^^This! It's great to see another woman pushing herself as hard as she can and not afraid to go as heavy as she can!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  7. Yah pre-workouts are so addictive, I don't want to give up the intensity they give. I have to watch it though, I can hammer on a pre-workout and if I keep that pace I eventually start to wear down. Have to know when to step back.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yah pre-workouts are so addictive, I don't want to give up the intensity they give. I have to watch it though, I can hammer on a pre-workout and if I keep that pace I eventually start to wear down. Have to know when to step back.
    I am a big stim junkie myself. The gym is just not nearly as fun without them!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I am a big stim junkie myself. The gym is just not nearly as fun without them!
    You don't say. lol.... I like your signature also.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  10. So now the count down starts. Goodies are on there way. Couldn't have come at a better time. Need me some protein and bcaa for this up coming weekend.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    So now the count down starts. Goodies are on there way. Couldn't have come at a better time. Need me some protein and bcaa for this up coming weekend.

    Woots!
    Recoverbro

  12. 3/13/12


    Tonight was all cardio. Did 40 minutes of various speed and various incline. Went as high as 8.0 @ 7 mph. For the next couple days it will be this same way. If I can drum up the energy I will do double cardio tomorrow and Thursday. Friday will be a actual upper body workout along with cardio. Then when I get home it will be epsom salt bath time. As I have the Warrior Dash this Saturday. Strength wise I feel ready now as far as cardiovascular that is another story. But things can change in the next couple of days.

    And of course like I mentioned earlier our supplements are on the brown truck and will be here before the weekend hopefully. I have been lacking in the whey protein and the BCAA's big time. But not for long.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  13. Good to hear! Hope they come in soon for yall! Keep up that cardio!! It's hard for me cause I hated for years but now enjoying it. I can't really do high speed yet, only btw 3.2-4.6 but I inclined to the max for half the run. Builds these weak lil calves of mine!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. 3/14/12


    This morning was good. Did about 20 minutes of jump rope when i got to the office. And will do some HIIT cardio tonight. No legs training tonight since I have the Warrior Dash on Saturday. Need to rest these mini tree trunks up. lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    You don't say. lol.... I like your signature also.
    Which part? The part about IF or the speedo quote?...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Which part? The part about IF or the speedo quote?...lol

    LOL I plead the fifth... Will let the peoples minds wander. LMAO...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  17. Know what you mean!! I got some lil tree trunkers myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    3/14/12


    This morning was good. Did about 20 minutes of jump rope when i got to the office. And will do some HIIT cardio tonight. No legs training tonight since I have the Warrior Dash on Saturday. Need to rest these mini tree trunks up. lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Know what you mean!! I got some lil tree trunkers myself!
    yeah but have them hulk calves. lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  19. 3/16/12

    Today day was a ruff one. My uncle passed on a little over and hour ago. So my mind is all over the place. I was able to hit the gym before this all took place. I may consider doing another cardio session tonight or just relax I am not sure yet. I have the warrior dash tomorrow and my run starts at 12pm. I did not lift heavy tonight as i didn't want to go too hard and not have energy or strength tomorrow.

    Nautilus Lat Pulldown


    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs


    Rear Delt Machine


    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs


    Nautilus Mid Row Machine


    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs
    15 reps 125 lbs


    Preacher Curls


    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs
    15 reps 80 lbs


    Started everything off with 10 minutes of cardio.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  20. That's terrible news mate. Hope you guys are ok

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    That's terrible news mate. Hope you guys are ok
    Thanks bro. Time will heal everything.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Thanks bro. Time will heal everything.
    You can dedicate your next workout to him, I am sure he's proud of you...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You can dedicate your next workout to him, I am sure he's proud of you...

    You read my mind. Today I run the Warrior Dash in fact It starts in a 4 hours. It seems fitting that I am doing something called a warrior dash when he was a warrior for over half his life. With all the battles he fought. This run will not be about time as I am also doing it with a female cousin. But it is about finishing and not giving up. R.I.P. Uncle Jimmy
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    You read my mind. Today I run the Warrior Dash in fact It starts in a 4 hours. It seems fitting that I am doing something called a warrior dash when he was a warrior for over half his life. With all the battles he fought. This run will not be about time as I am also doing it with a female cousin. But it is about finishing and not giving up. R.I.P. Uncle Jimmy
    Good luck bro!
    Go and buss ass!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6

    You read my mind. Today I run the Warrior Dash in fact It starts in a 4 hours. It seems fitting that I am doing something called a warrior dash when he was a warrior for over half his life. With all the battles he fought. This run will not be about time as I am also doing it with a female cousin. But it is about finishing and not giving up. R.I.P. Uncle Jimmy

    Good luck buddy! Hope all goes well!


    I just started a new log too bro. Kleen hooked me up with a bottle of Endosurge to use for PCT from my SARMS. Hop on over if you can!

    RickRock's sending natty test levels into overdrive with ENDOSURGE!! (BPS sponsored)
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:47 PM
  2. Chevy6s Chick - Trys Beast Mode
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:24 AM
  3. Chevy6s Chick - Trys Beast Mode
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Log in
Log in