Onlychevy6 and Chevy6s Chick - Teams up with Muscle Gauge Nutrition

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things are about to heat up in here with some major transformations getting ready to happen. First I would like to thank Muscle Gauge Nutrition for this opportunity. Second I would like to say if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask away either in this log or via a pm. In the next few days you are going to see the beginning stats along with pictures. In this log you will get video up dates as well as workout and nutrition updates. We will also give you our opinions on the strong product line that Muscle Gauge Nutrition has available to everyone and to see the transformation of the both of us.To give you all an idea of my personal goals and background for toughs who have not followed along any of my previous logs along my journey.

I am an ex athlete that retired from sports in 2003. I was in pretty good shape being 195-200 @ approx 10% bodyfat. After a few surgeries I gained a ton of weight. I blew up to 300 lbs of pure hell. I was out of breathe, had no energy and was just plain lazy. February of 2011 was the start of a new life. I finally had enough and made the choice to get back in shape. I have had a lot of support up til now and hope to continue to get that same very support from all of you. I will be running in my first ever Warrior Dash on the 17th of this month as a tool to stay motivated.

My current weight is 236 and am currently sitting at 24% body fat. My goal is to get back to 200 @ 10% or better. Even if that means going leaner and lighter. With the help of the supplements from Muscle Gauge Nutrition proper diet and training this should be one heck of a ride. This could not have come at a better time as I will be turning 39 this April and am excited to finally be able to walk around with my shirt off and feel confident again.

In the next couple of days I will post up starting picture as well as full body measurements. As well as all the supplements we will be using along the way in our introduction video.

The way this log is going to work is I will post my information and Cathie aka Chevy6s Chick will post her information separately but in this combined log. We hope to have feed back from both males and females. From novice to advance.

So like T.O. says get your popcorn ready so you don't miss the show.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg it's starting to look like the big boys on campus are starting to arrive. Thanks you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to support both you and Cathie, Jeff :)

~Rosie~

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
In for support of both! :) You guys are awesome!! :D Good luck!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice we even have some lovely ladies in here. Awesome just awesone.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Welcome to my new log sponsored by Muscle Gauge Nutrition! First of all, I would like to give a “BIG” thank you to Muscle Gauge for giving us (myself & onlychevy6) a opportunity to use your products in order for us reach our goals!!

I still have about 30-35lbs to go to get to my goal I want to be at and I am confident that with this product I will succeed along with the proper diet and working out!!!

I will be posting up some before pictures along with measurement to let everyone know where I am starting at and doing weekly measurement along with doing some small videos to be able to track and see the actual progress rather than just talking about what I am doing. I’ll also be laying out what my diet is and posting up my actual training daily.

Go and check out Muscle Gauge Nutrition at www.mgnstore.com and use the code AC25 to receive a DISCOUNT!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/7/12

Technically this log will start soon as we get some product in which should be any day now. However we will start this log with our workout for tonight. And as far as my diet. Well I use the Lean Gains (I.F.) diet. On my workout days I eat 2700 calories and for my non workout days I will be eating 1800 calories. Today I hit my mark on the nose by eating natural foods. Which is great. I haven't done that in a while. I tend to use whey protein and or a meal replacement drink with food to get my extra calories.

Our training for the time being will consist of 3 days a week training Mondays will be all push style training. Wednesdays will be Legs, and Fridays will be all pull. Cardio will be done on the off days as well as workout days. Especially for the next week plus since I have the warrior dash on the 17th of this month.

Precor Leg Sled - Prone Position

12 reps 200 lbs
12 reps 320 lbs
12 reps 400 lbs (Maxed the machine out)
12 reps 400 lbs

Hack Squats

12 reps 450 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs
12 reps 720 lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 110 lbs
12 reps 125 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs

Seated Leg Curls

12 reps 95 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs
12 reps 130 lbs

Finished it up by doing 10 minutes of stretching. Tonight was the first leg day in a while. Man will I feel it tomorrow. Started everything off with 5 minutes of warm up.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH snap it's go time!! Nothing more inspirational then a couple getting fit and achieving goals together!! Packa in da house!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Ok, fellow supplement "junkie" here is my first post even though I haven't started taking the supplements from Muscle Gauge Nutrition! Tonight's workout was legs and oh how I dislike leg workouts!! Even with my knee being sore I still managed to get through the workout!!!

03/07/2012

Precor Leg Press - Sled Prone Position

12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 100lbs (had to drop due knee hurting boo)
12 reps 80lbs
12 reps 80lbs

Hack Squats

12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs
12 reps 230lbs

Leg Extensions

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Leg Curls

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Walked on level 1 speed 3.0 for a 5 minute warm up!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice legs workouts!! Forget to ask but yall training side by side too? Hate to say it but God I can't concentrate when my wife is doing lying leg ext my mind starts turning, oh wait I don't hate to say that !!!! I don't lift with my wife but we do cardio together and talk to each other to make it go by without noticing lol really works.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice legs workouts!! Forget to ask but yall training side by side too? Hate to say it but God I can't concentrate when my wife is doing lying leg ext my mind starts turning, oh wait I don't hate to say that !!!! I don't lift with my wife but we do cardio together and talk to each other to make it go by without noticing lol really works.
Yes luckily at golds gym they have multiple of the same machines side by side. She knows how much she can do and when she thinks she wants to push it some I will stop what I am doing to make sure she has good form and am there for support. When she does leg extensions I am doing the leg curls since they are side by side and vise versa. They only thing we take turns is on the Hack Squats. Now that is another story. LMAO.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
In for this! My partner and I are doing something very similar at the moment!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Man it's great to see a couple training together. My wife and I try but rarely get to go at the same time. My girl pushes me like crazy. She's an animal in the gym.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man it's great to see a couple training together. My wife and I try but rarely get to go at the same time. My girl pushes me like crazy. She's an animal in the gym.
Yeah it is cool for sure. Of course sometimes it would be nice to push myself harder but not that easy when your lady is your spotter. lol. But she has been great so far.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Awesome. You guys running it in a log somewhere? And thank you for hanging out with us.
No worries mate im keen to see you and your partner reach your goals. I'm running a log but she isn't really into the whole forum thing. I'll post a link here when I get to a computer.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries mate im keen to see you and your partner reach your goals. I'm running a log but she isn't really into the whole forum thing. I'll post a link here when I get to a computer.
That would be great.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it is cool for sure. Of course sometimes it would be nice to push myself harder but not that easy when your lady is your spotter. lol. But she has been great so far.
I tried to get my wife into it but she has CFS so it caused her too much strain... she want's to get a tread climber :(

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy smokes are my legs sore. I didn't think I worked them that hard on wednesday but I guess I did. Oh well soreness goes away. Tonights workout will be back and bicep. If there is a time where I could really use some of my new bcaa extended it would be right now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy smokes are my legs sore. I didn't think I worked them that hard on wednesday but I guess I did. Oh well soreness goes away. Tonights workout will be back and bicep. If there is a time where I could really use some of my new bcaa extended it would be right now.
Oh the joy of training hard and not even realizing it! Pretty awesome, Jeff :p Enjoy tonight's session!

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yes we have local big boys up in here. Welcome to the no skin chub club brother. Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/9/12

The new supps should be coming any day. So we have been just doing our thing and eating clean. Soon as all the supps come in some changes to the diets will happen. We both will be doing the lean gains IF style diet. I have been doing it for some time now. Training tonight was good. Not great but good. Was in and out of the gym pretty fast.

This training session only had 10-20 seconds rest between reps

Nautilus Lat Pulldowns

12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs

Rear Delt Machine

12 reps 80 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs
12 reps 100 lbs

Nautilus Mid Row Machine

12 reps 120 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs
12 reps 150 lbs

Preacher Curls

12 reps 90 lbs
12 reps 90 lbs
12 reps 110 lbs
12 reps 110 lbs

Warmed up for a few minutes pre workout.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Precher curls are up there!!! Pass me some of that popeye supps you taking!!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
So, I have been fighting a cold the last (2) two days but managed to get my "booty" in the gym! I only did a couple minutes of a warm up then hit the machines!

Nautilus Lat Pull Down

12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs
12 reps 75lbs

Rear Delt Machine

12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs
12 reps 40lbs

Nautilus Mid Row

12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs
12 reps 55lbs

Preacher Curls

5 reps 50lbs (had to drop the weight) :(
5 reps 45lbs (had to drop the weight) :(
2reps 35lbs12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs
12 reps 35lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I have been fighting a cold the last (2) two days but managed to get my "booty" in the gym! I only did a couple minutes of a warm up then hit the machines!
You still got in there and did something, Cathie - kudos for that! Don't worry if you have to drop some weights down or don't feel as strong or have as much stamina - being sick takes a toll on your immune system, and adding training on top of that will as well. Get better soon, lady!

~Rosie~

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
You still got in there and did something, Cathie - kudos for that! Don't worry if you have to drop some weights down or don't feel as strong or have as much stamina - being sick takes a toll on your immune system, and adding training on top of that will as well. Get better soon, lady!

~Rosie~
Thank you so much Rosie! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/10/12

Here are the official measurements and starting pics for me. I am in no means happy with these. But things will change trust me. The pics were taken with our crappy camera as someone misplaced the battery for the good camera. I look puffy in these pics. I think in part because I have upped my carbs from the diet I was previously doing.

Weight: 238 lbs

Body Fat: 24%

Measurements:

Neck: 17.75
Shoulder: 51.5
Chest: 47.25
Waist: 40
Abdomen: 47
Leg: 25
Calf: 16
Ankle: 9.25
Arm Non-flexed: 16
Arm Flexed: 17.25
Forearm: 12
Wrist: 7

IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG
IMG_4200.JPG
IMG_4201.JPG
IMG_4202.JPG

I see some big changes coming in the near future. And I am thankful to have Muscle Gauge Nutrition backing me and of course Cathie aka Chevy6s Chick. I want to also thank everyone of you whom are now following as well as those whom are just reading and not posting. Sit back relax and enjoy this transformation.

Oh and yes before any one asks. Yes that is a hernia in the belly button area. Soon as I reach my goal. I will then have it removed.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well, good morning my fam damily here on AM! Below are my measurements and some pictures of "phat" self!!

03.10.2012 Measurements

Shoulder: 43 1/4
Chest: 41 1/4
Waist: 39 3/4
AB: 36
Wrist: 6 1/4
Forearm: 10
Arm (non flex): 13 3/4
Leg: 22 1/4
Calf: 14 1/4
Ankle: 8
Neck: 14
Hips: 42 1/2

IMG_4203.JPG
IMG_4204.JPG
IMG_4205.JPG
IMG_4206.JPG
IMG_4207.JPG

These are just completely and utterly horrible!! I am without a doubt 100% positive that once I start taking the supplements that Muscle Gauge Nutrition is generously sending the measurements and pictures will definitely change!!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Good luck both of you! :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will do it!! Both of you push each other as much as you can and be each other's coach!! GL

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Excited for more results, keep it up guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and me both. I am hopeful there will be some significant changes in the near future.
That is totally in your control you know how to win just keep to the gameplan... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in... I'm in!!! SUB'd!!!