first review of n.o. ignite 2!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i went tothe arnoldthis weekwend and gotthe #1 thing i wentthere for...n.o.ignite2!....the original n.o. ignite was and still is one of myfavorite prew.o's and i have tried alot! so i was really hurtin to trythe new formula....its has a new form of creatine and a testosterone aplification blendon topof all the greatingredientsof the original n.o ignite plus more!!!!

my antsyness wasdef. justified..........

-mixed great, tasted great too, it was a watermelon flavorwhich honestlyif anyone knowsmyreviewsi dont jsut say everything is great, i give honest reviews. Normally i dont like watermelon but i really enjoyed this.....i diluted itwith about 16-20 o of water but it wasstill really good, crispand refreshing!

energy was spot on, i was very focused throughout the wholeworkout,not necessarily "tunnel vision" but VERYfocues,lovedit, the pump wasincredible as well, mychest feltfull fromtheveryfirst set and one interesting thing i noticed isi felt prettypumped fo a solid 2-3 hours after which wassomething newfor me!

strength wsalso up...whether this ws becausei was coming off 2days rest or not i dont know but im sure tehn.o.ignite 2 played a big role in it.....also endurance wasgreatas well, workout ws aculalypretty long, got hung up talking afewtimesandstillmangedtofinish strong!

myoveral firstimpressionisthat it isone ofmytop pre workoutsnodoubt, ofcourse wiith afew moresamples i maybe able to bettergaugeitbut thisstuff isGOOOOOD! once againfinaflex hitthenailon the head with an amaing product!!!

p.s. sorry about the typing, my space bar is messed up if u didnt notice:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so i went tothe arnoldthis weekwend and gotthe #1 thing i wentthere for...n.o.ignite2!....the original n.o. ignite was and still is one of myfavorite prew.o's and i have tried alot! so i was really hurtin to trythe new formula....its has a new form of creatine and a testosterone aplification blendon topof all the greatingredientsof the original n.o ignite plus more!!!!

my antsyness wasdef. justified..........

-mixed great, tasted great too, it was a watermelon flavorwhich honestlyif anyone knowsmyreviewsi dont jsut say everything is great, i give honest reviews. Normally i dont like watermelon but i really enjoyed this.....i diluted itwith about 16-20 o of water but it wasstill really good, crispand refreshing!

energy was spot on, i was very focused throughout the wholeworkout,not necessarily "tunnel vision" but VERYfocues,lovedit, the pump wasincredible as well, mychest feltfull fromtheveryfirst set and one interesting thing i noticed isi felt prettypumped fo a solid 2-3 hours after which wassomething newfor me!

strength wsalso up...whether this ws becausei was coming off 2days rest or not i dont know but im sure tehn.o.ignite 2 played a big role in it.....also endurance wasgreatas well, workout ws aculalypretty long, got hung up talking afewtimesandstillmangedtofinish strong!

myoveral firstimpressionisthat it isone ofmytop pre workoutsnodoubt, ofcourse wiith afew moresamples i maybe able to bettergaugeitbut thisstuff isGOOOOOD! once againfinaflex hitthenailon the head with an amaing product!!!

p.s. sorry about the typing, my space bar is messed up if u didnt notice:)
Yah we noticed thanks for the explanation I was thinking you were dislexic or something lol

Strength increases I would expect from the ingredient profile and apparently they doubled a lot of the ingredients. A good pre-workout gets right into the body increasing strength and endurance. I was thinking you might get a pretty wild stim out of it but that's ok, too much mental stim can actually defocus you.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Martin... Thank you for the review and keyboard mal-function explanation, I was wondering as well, LoL! If you don't mind I would really appreciate it if I could copy, clean up the mistakes and spelling a little and paste it both in our Breaking News & on FINAFLEX's FaceBook wall, is that cool? Thanks again and I'm glad they took care of you at the Arnold, again it would be really cool if you took a picture of either just the shirt if you don't want a picture of you on the forums or you in the shirt, or even you in the shirt and just crop the head if you don't want people to know what you look like, either way a good picture of the shirt and an explanation that you got it at the Arnold would be Awesome if you don't mind!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Martin... Thank you for the review and keyboard mal-function explanation, I was wondering as well, LoL! If you don't mind I would really appreciate it if I could copy, clean up the mistakes and spelling a little and paste it both in our Breaking News & on FINAFLEX's FaceBook wall, is that cool? Thanks again and I'm glad they took care of you at the Arnold, again it would be really cool if you took a picture of either just the shirt if you don't want a picture of you on the forums or you in the shirt, or even you in the shirt and just crop the head if you don't want people to know what you look like, either way a good picture of the shirt and an explanation that you got it at the Arnold would be Awesome if you don't mind!
Hey Al, once you clean up that copy you should mail it to him so he can edit this one as well... :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

no prob at all scotty, id be honored :) and yea i will def. get a pic up and write abotu teh arnold, i love helpin out finaflex any chacne i can, it jsut might be a few days if thats cool cuz right now im goin a lil crazy between 3 jobs and some big tests before spring break next week but i promise u it will be up and i will try to get it done by the ned of this week if not if will DEF. be up by the beginning of next week you have my word!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright soooo took a nother sample of no ignite 2 today.....agian it mixed up perfectly, i use alittle more water than most prolly around 16 oz, cuz i tend to ssip on my preworkouts as i workout.....when the powder is very concentrated it tastes jsut liek a watermelon jolly rancher....delicious!

i actually didnt even finish it....reason being, i was dirnking alto of diet mt. dew throughout the day (studying for a big test) soooo i still had some caffiene in my system....and i gotta try t oget to bed soon soooo didnt wanna go to nuts, so this means the stims are def pretty strong, most importantly however to me ............focus was GREAT! i was insuch a zone again, this stuff is the real deal, and my pumps were outta this world! i really focsed on contractions een with heavier weights and even in the 6-10 rep range i was still getting crazy pumps...even when i did real heavy rope crunches....this pump really goes great with the focus aspect becasue u are able to really focus on contracting the muscle u wan to work, i mean i was feeling my lower abs contract rock solid doing rev. crunches, a feeling i rarely if ever have gotten before!!

cant wait for more people to get to try this stuff....you are going to love it....unless u dont love amaing strength,endurance, pumps, and focus....then there might be an issue ;-)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright soooo took a nother sample of no ignite 2 today.....agian it mixed up perfectly, i use alittle more water than most prolly around 16 oz, cuz i tend to ssip on my preworkouts as i workout.....when the powder is very concentrated it tastes jsut liek a watermelon jolly rancher....delicious!

i actually didnt even finish it....reason being, i was dirnking alto of diet mt. dew throughout the day (studying for a big test) soooo i still had some caffiene in my system....and i gotta try t oget to bed soon soooo didnt wanna go to nuts, so this means the stims are def pretty strong, most importantly however to me ............focus was GREAT! i was insuch a zone again, this stuff is the real deal, and my pumps were outta this world! i really focsed on contractions een with heavier weights and even in the 6-10 rep range i was still getting crazy pumps...even when i did real heavy rope crunches....this pump really goes great with the focus aspect becasue u are able to really focus on contracting the muscle u wan to work, i mean i was feeling my lower abs contract rock solid doing rev. crunches, a feeling i rarely if ever have gotten before!!

cant wait for more people to get to try this stuff....you are going to love it....unless u dont love amaing strength,endurance, pumps, and focus....then there might be an issue ;-)
I knew this stuff was going to rock...!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and u were correct....when u gonna get to try it?