Phat Guy does Neogenix NEUROSURGE REVIEW (Sample)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample in the mail today and decided to go for it. Thanks to ddfox and Neogenix for the sample!!!

Being as large as I am, I took the entire packet with 12 oz of water and waited 30 minutes before I hit the gym.

Taste: 5/10... I really dislike Fruit Punch, though the smell from the packet was good.
Mixability: 10/10 - Dissolved very quickly which is always a plus.
Energy: 5/10... I had a little kick but nothing to write home about.
Focus: 1/10... None at all. Couldn't even push myself past 10 minutes of cardio today.

Not sure if it's just me or maybe a bunk sample. Ingredients look solid. Was expecting a lot more but it just didn't live up to my expectations for a pre-workout.

On a side note, if this were to come in Lemon or Lemonade, I would give it a second chance and run it for a few days instead of just the one day sample. I have a feeling that if the reviews come back more positive than mine, it's probably just me.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. Sorry you didn't enjoy it. It was Grape flavor, not fruit punch?? I am surprised that the 300mg caffeine plus PEA didn't get you going for more than 10 minutes.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yah sorry man it didn't work for you. Curious you use stim's often?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
That was grape? Wow well then my tastebuds must be shot. Either way, the smell was better than the taste.

Stims, yea, quite a bit. I can nap on Oxyelite Pro/Alpha T2 pretty easily on the weekends.

Either way, I still have to give the make up of the Neurosurge two thumbs up! Lots of good stuff and I do believe my experience would be a bit different if I had taken a break from what I was already using.