Glycobol (its growin' time!)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    **Update**
    -3/2/12 I was 205
    -3/10/12 (today) Im a little over 212
    -Keep in mind I don't add excess fat/water, so yeah...my plans are working smoothly.

Awesome!

Oh and im just now really getting into my training/huge surplus in calories, stay tuned folks!
    Good news brother, glycogen stores are filling up! Glycobol seems to be delivering, let the LBM numbers climb.....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Good news brother, glycogen stores are filling up! Glycobol seems to be delivering, let the LBM numbers climb.....
    Yes sir! Thanks for checkin' up with the updates!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Ughhh F You musclemilk, got some RTD's for post workout.....gut is f'ing BLOATED...going to be difficult to get in more meals today.....

Sitting here for the past few hours pounding greens/herbal tea's/magnesium so my gut can clear up and so I can resume my eating schedule....only if I could afford whey protein year round, my gut wouldn't be my enemy if that were the case!
    Those type of foods also bloat me... I think I should also add in green salad and magnesium just like you...

4. Gonna rest up for 2-3 days let my body fully recover, I won't typically do this, its just because its my first week back and every muscle is ****ing sore

Gonna enjoy me a good Pizza tonight! Livin' the offseason to its fullest!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Gonna rest up for 2-3 days let my body fully recover, I won't typically do this, its just because its my first week back and every muscle is ****ing sore

Gonna enjoy me a good Pizza tonight! Livin' the offseason to its fullest!
    enjoy it... off season is hard for me... I'm used to being lien so it is a mental battle to put on the weight... but you have to do what you have to do

6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    enjoy it... off season is hard for me... I'm used to being lien so it is a mental battle to put on the weight... but you have to do what you have to do
    I feel you bro!

How you liking this log so far?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    So for the past 2 months or so, pretty much took a break from the consistent eating/training. Dropped a ton of weight unintentionally, which is fine by me. Time to get things rollin'.

3/2/2012 Weight 205 pounds

Had a rough day yesterday, went out to go do some "activities" without any food, took almost 2 servings of a pre workout stim to get me through my actitivies, lol, was wired all day/night. So my sleep suffered, gonna let my adrenal's rest up and get the nutrients back in my system today, so no training.

Started the glycobol 3/2/2012, with a 1/1 split for the first day. Today I did the 2/2 split. 3/3/2012

*-Notes-*
    -So far I noticed the glycobol 15 mins after digestion you do feel your heart racing slightly, which is actually an awesome feeling?
    -My arms/delts are somewhat already vascular, lets see what my Glycobaby can do!
    -2 days into it
    -Only other supplements I take are the ones I rely on, Vitamins/Antioxdiants/Minerals/Fish Oils/Herbal Tea's.
    -The way I structure my training/nutrition always delivers fast muscle growth/fat loss, only god knows what Glycobol will do for me. So many supplements out there, Glycobol seems to have the best blend for a nutrient partioner, and more positive reviews than negative, I am excited!
    Glyocobol? Would u care to explain sir

8. Hey man... Using that Glycobol, Has your performance been improved in the gym (and outside the gym too)? if yes, how?

9. Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    Glyocobol? Would u care to explain sir
    This will basically sum up Glycobol (below)

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by its ability to mimic and boost insulin.* On its own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies suggest that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol may be used to optimize and exaggerate gains by its essential synergistic contribution.*

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to support impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.*

Glycobol:

Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.*
    Encourages fat loss.*
    Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.*
    Provides lasting "pump", hardness and vascularity.*
    Drives amino acid and creatine uptake into muscle.*
    Promotes muscle protein synthesis and reduces breakdown.*
    Optimizes nutrient utilization.*
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

10. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Hey man... Using that Glycobol, Has your performance been improved in the gym (and outside the gym too)? if yes, how?
    Honestly that question should be asked after 2-3 weeks on Glycobol. Too early to tell right now.

But now that I think about it, my focus has been at its best ever since I started training again, maybe Glycobol has something to do with it?
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    I feel you bro!

How you liking this log so far?
    Love the log. your detail is great and the information you have is very informative... keep up the good work

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by its ability to mimic and boost insulin.* On its own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies suggest that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol may be used to optimize and exaggerate gains by its essential synergistic contribution.*

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to support impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.*

Glycobol:

Encourages fat loss.*
    Well said!

13. Still recovering......layin' low......waiting for my time to strike......stay tuned folks.....

**Notes**
    -Ill weigh myself every 7-8 days or so
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

14. How many grams of carbs are you taking per capsule of Glycobol?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How many grams of carbs are you taking per capsule of Glycobol?
    Atleast 60, as high as 100+

Thanks for keeping up with the updates! Sorry ive been out of action for the last couple days, my first week back into training after a long break always takes me longer than usual to recover. Nice to see a huge jump in my weight in 1 week, I think its safe to say Glycobol is working.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

16. quick and intense yeahahh buddy
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

)
    Per each capsule? So 2 caps n 120gr carbs?

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Thanks for keeping up with the updates! Sorry ive been out of action for the last couple days, my first week back into training after a long break always takes me longer than usual to recover. Nice to see a huge jump in my weight in 1 week, I think its safe to say Glycobol is working.

Great to hear!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post

Glycobol:

Encourages fat loss.*
    Well Put Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Honestly that question should be asked after 2-3 weeks on Glycobol. Too early to tell right now.

But now that I think about it, my focus has been at its best ever since I started training again, maybe Glycobol has something to do with it?
    I hope it has something to do with it... But I'll ask it again after about a week or soo. I'll stay on the read till I have anymore questions...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Per each capsule? So 2 caps n 120gr carbs?
    Well directions say take 2 caps with a meal containing at least 50-100 grams of carbs, thats pretty much what I do. If I do a 1/1/1/1 split, ill just have 50-100g of carbs a meal, if I do the 2/2 split, I can handle around 200-250g per meal without any digestive issues. Though I DO NOT recommend eating 200-250g of carbs in 1 meal lol. Im just Superhuman. Just kidding haha. I <3 Glycobol!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

21. 3/13/12 Still recoverin'

Be prepared as my body will primed to make some supersized gains......

Stay tuned folks (most likely ill be ready 2morrow or thursday) After that, its full on, full force, ill only be having maybe 1-2 rest days a week. This recovery phase I like to take after a week of training after a long break ensures my body / endocrine system / cns / immune system is working at full force for long term gains.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Well directions say take 2 caps with a meal containing at least 50-100 grams of carbs, thats pretty much what I do. If I do a 1/1/1/1 split, ill just have 50-100g of carbs a meal, if I do the 2/2 split, I can handle around 200-250g per meal without any digestive issues. Though I DO NOT recommend eating 200-250g of carbs in 1 meal lol. Im just Superhuman. Just kidding haha. I <3 Glycobol!
    Considering I eat just north of 250gr a DAY! Yes, yes you are a superhuman lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Considering I eat just north of 250gr a DAY! Yes, yes you are a superhuman lol
    I'm with DW on this. I'd be so bloated, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. Had to clear up some family issues yesterday and today, most likely getting back into it 2morrow, if not friday for sure! lol Don't worry, im comin' hard!

Man eating so much carbs and stay/feel lean is awesome! I <3 Glycobol!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Had to clear up some family issues yesterday and today, most likely getting back into it 2morrow, if not friday for sure! lol Don't worry, im comin' hard!

Man eating so much carbs and stay/feel lean is awesome! I <3 Glycobol!
    Family comes first.... once you get that all settled your mind can be 100% focused on training and you will keep killing it! Even though you have been on point, the day or 2 off won't kill you (maybe mentally LOL)

26. Oh hell yeah, time to get back into it 2morrow!

Been doing the 1/1/1/1 dose

Lovin' the recomp effects!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

27. Anyone lookin' to buy some Glycobol, DO IT. Theres rarely any supplements on the market that kicks in quickly. Here are some reviews on it by other people!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...0-caps/reviews

*LG Sciences Board Rep*

28. 3/16/12 Chest/Arms
    Incline Bench Press
    Flat Bench Press
    Chest Dips

Cross Body Hammer Curls

DB Curls (2 arm) superset One Arm DB Overhead Ext
    Underhand Pullups superset V-Bar Pushdowns
    Tricep Dips

***Notes***
    -Awesome workout!
    -Doing the 1/2/1 split today for Glycobol!
    -Muscles feeling full!!!!!
    --Trained on a empty stomach today (only took my Glycobol / Carb/Electrolyte mix / Intense/Hemavol Stack (well I guess not really a empty stomach.....lol) (Just without any solid food) (To increase my neurological intention during training and increase hormone optimization)
    -My sets and reps right now is basically instinctive, pump the muscle with as much blood without going to failure, and overloading my CNS with the greatest movements that fire the most Motor Neurons per bodypart, its growing time son!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne
    3/16/12 Chest/Arms
    Incline Bench Press
    Flat Bench Press
    Chest Dips

Cross Body Hammer Curls

DB Curls (2 arm) superset One Arm DB Overhead Ext
    Underhand Pullups superset V-Bar Pushdowns
    Tricep Dips

***Notes***
    -Awesome workout!
    -Doing the 1/2/1 split today for Glycobol!
    -Muscles feeling full!!!!!
    --Trained on a empty stomach today (only took my Glycobol / Carb/Electrolyte mix / Intense/Hemavol Stack (well I guess not really a empty stomach.....lol) (Just without any solid food) (To increase my neurological intention during training and increase hormone optimization)
    -My sets and reps right now is basically instinctive, pump the muscle with as much blood without going to failure, and overloading my CNS with the greatest movements that fire the most Motor Neurons per bodypart, its growing time son!
    I take my Hemovol fasted then start sipping on my True Protein MG's Powdered Muscle about 30~45min later and workouts are great man. I can only imagine with the glycobol thrown in there. My drink has 40 some grams of carbs too, hmmm.....

30. Sittin' around 210 right now. (3/16/12)
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. best time to take glycobol
    By bigintensions in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 02:40 PM