Supplement Review? Help?

J

Jordan.Forget

Awards
I have just purchased a Triple stack from Athletixs which consists of Division 1-Formula X- and Titanium xl! I have had two people recommend it to me but I am still curious. I was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the product,such as side effects ,effectiveness and more....please help

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/177452-athletix-sports-logs.html

Check out this thread^ all the Athletix logs here on AM, there is a few triple stack logs, I believe that will help you with getting a good idea of what to expect from this stack.

It's the most complete stack for natural test boosting and more. You will see great test boosting effects, libido increase, overall sense of well being, increased strength, better leaning effects if your diet is directed towards cutting, increased recovery and more, this stack rocks for natural test boosting. Another good product to stack this with is Licogenix or Erase for decreasing estrogen.

J

Jordan.Forget

Awards
Is it a good product for bulking quick? And what is the difference between test an test boosters

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters will possibly bring up free and total test 50-100%, real test can bring it up to levels 3-4 times normal. Boosters are great and require nothing after so for something like a quick bulk it could bet 4-5 pounds of gain. Watch your diet and you will have a nice run; division 1 will make your libido raging, be warned.

J

Jordan.Forget

Awards
What's libido, and do u recommend testosterone or just stick to boosters? Btw I'm 18

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's libido, and do u recommend testosterone or just stick to boosters? Btw I'm 18
Sorry but I lol'd hard at this. To take testosterone is to get synthetic drugs, that's illegal. Stick to the boosters.

J

Jordan.Forget

Awards
But as far as the effects on muscle gains that test gives, is it worth it?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age, no.
x2

At your age I'd stick to the staples such as Creatine, Beta-Alanine, BCAA's and Fish oil. But if you were to pick test boosters or real test, pick the natural test boosters.