MY PCT/Test booster Stack review/log

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pct is from Androhard Liqua-vade. The stuff that was out before they changed to the Androseries. It was around a 5-5.5 week cycle and I didn't stack it with anything. Great strength gains. No need for a SERM for this stuff and I don't plan on ever taking anything harsh enough to need a SERM ever again. Anyway I've got a list of things I'm taking for PCT and things I'll continue to take after what is considered the end of PCT(1 month).

Southland Performance Products Recourse- 2 caps 3 times a day
Fat Free App Nut- Following Dosage recommendation on the bottle (probably just 1 cap a day)
Primordial Performance TRS stack
Formadrol Extreme- LG Sciences -Following dosage recommendations on bottle. This stuff I just want to use up because it expires soon.
Erase Pro - Following dosage recommendation on bottle (I will not be taking this at the same time as the Formadrol. I'll use the Formadrol first and then switch to this. Unless someone from PES could tell me that I can use them together?)
Compound 20- Not starting this right away but will be using it soon at dosage recommendations
Anabeta- Starting right away.
Drive by App Nut- 6 caps twice a day

Supplements I already take and will continue to take,

Ursobolic- 18 caps a day spread out throughout the day
Cabergolean- 4 caps pre-workout and 4 caps on an empty stomach later in the afternoon
CLA 8 caps a day
Super EPA fish oil 6 caps a day
Adam Multi -regular dosage is 2 caps
Astaxanthin 10 mg twice a day with fat

Damn this is a lot of crap. Maybe I should cut dosages on a few things. Not sure what to cut where. Lately my mind has been scater-brained. Help me sort this all out.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
In! That's a lot of pills to swallow daily LOL. The TCF-1 from TRS Stack isn't necessary if you are taking Recourse since they are both getting you the 3g of DAA per day. Not sure how much Icariin 40% is in Drive but that dosing a 6 pills twice per day seems high (Recourse has Icariin 40% as well) so maybe you could cut that back some?

Good luck with the stack sir!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! That's a lot of pills to swallow daily LOL. The TCF-1 from TRS Stack isn't necessary if you are taking Recourse since they are both getting you the 3g of DAA per day. Not sure how much Icariin 40% is in Drive but that dosing a 6 pills twice per day seems high (Recourse has Icariin 40% as well) so maybe you could cut that back some?

Good luck with the stack sir!
I used to take at least 6 grams a day when DAA first came out with the bulk stuff, so I think I'll be fine with the extra. As for the Drive dosage I've been taking it for a while and I started at 4 caps twice a day, went to 5 and then recently went to 6. I don't notice the endurance effects at the lower dosages. Also I used to take bulk Icariin when Nutraplanet had it and also bulk HGW so I'm used to high dosages on those things. This does seem like an enormous amount of supplements to be taking at one time though. I don't know though, maybe its just me?. I'm not taking the Erase Pro and the compound 20 yet. I'll add those in later on down the road.

Also taking Modern BCAA bulk grape flavor. Sns Agmatine if I remember. Ester-C. Oh and I have a spoon of Extra Virgin Coconut oil with each dose of Ursobolic.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub,d

Using a ton of pills well over 50 right? Haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too much going on, will be hard to tell what is working. The TRS is enough as it is, Recourse is just gravy. Erase is good in PCT and I used it after Androhard with good success.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The TCF-1 is about half way gone. Starting using the Sustain Alpha trans-dermal 2 days ago. I haven't started the other products in the stack yet. Already taking enough stuff. Ok so I started taking Anabeta yesterday or the day before. I have started to notice the "food energy" that I get every time I take it. Taking 1 cap four times a day with food. The energy is so much it kept me up all night last night so I slept late today. Will have to remember not to take it so late.

Something else I noticed which is something I notice every time I take an anti-e type product is I get very warm. I was felt really warm yesterday after applying the Sustain alpha. As far as libido goes, it is there but I haven't noticed a huge increase.

There is nothing in this stack that I have not taken before besides the compound 20 and erase Pro. I've taken all the ingredients in Drive before many times and also everything in Recourse I have taken before. I've taken MACA, HGW, and Icariin in bulk before in much larger doses than what is included in these capped products all stacked together. There is nothing new to me that I haven't taken before besides the compound 20 and erase pro, but i have taken erase before so that would be somewhat familiar to me also.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very hungry. Holding off till 10pm though. I always cut my food off at 10pm otherwise if I eat later I'm up all night.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking the Recourse with food. Well my pre-workout dose is on an empty stomach the rest of the doses are with food.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout today went well. One problem I've been having though is finding a spot for decline bench. I like working out alone and would never consider working out with a training partner. Just not gonna happen. I was gonna ask someone but everyone seemed busy today and in a rush. I'm more of an introverted type person and like to stay hidden if possible. I just hate asking because I feel like I'm being a pain in the butt. So today I just went ahead and did it without a spot. My first set I could only get 6 where last time I did them at the same weight I got 15. That was with a spotter though so I had more confidence. Weight lifting is more about what your mind can handle and less about what your body can handle. Its the fact that I know the spotter is there that allows me to lift more. Well anyway after that sorry excuse for a lift I lowered the weight by 20 pounds just too be safe. I also added 3 additional sets because I felt terrible about lowering the weight so much. Hey I guess its better than dropping a loaded barbell on my neck right?

Everything else went awesome though. So I guess you take the good with bad and be happy about it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started Compound 20 today. Took my first dose with a protein drink and felt kind of dizzy. Not sure if it is at all related to the compound 20 though. Will be finishing TCF-1 in a few days time. Also will be finished with Drive in a few more days too. I have another 240 count bottle of Drive which I'm going to save for a different time. Strength is still steady. Libido is off the charts.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Started Compound 20 today. Took my first dose with a protein drink and felt kind of dizzy. Not sure if it is at all related to the compound 20 though. Will be finishing TCF-1 in a few days time. Also will be finished with Drive in a few more days too. I have another 240 count bottle of Drive which I'm going to save for a different time. Strength is still steady. Libido is off the charts.
Take with food....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My protein drink was 2 scoops of vanilla Iso-ology, 1.5 cups of almond milk, and three Tablespoons natty pb. 578 calories total.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My protein drink was 2 scoops of vanilla Iso-ology, 1.5 cups of almond milk, and three Tablespoons natty pb. 578 calories total.
Well if that's your idea of a "meal"...

I'm just busting ya man, either way maybe it was just a fluke...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks USP Labs and PES for this. Started my Compound 20 today and will be starting the Erase Pro as soon as I finish my Formadrol Extreme.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 whole eggs, 4 sliced uncured applewood smoked bacon and a piece of Sargento white cheddar. That is what I consider a meal. Notice I'm not a panzi-ass and I eat the whole egg not just the whites. I know some you girly guys are afraid of the egg yolks because you think it may destroy your girlish figure....The Yolk is the best part. I also don't eat raw eggs, just because Rocky did it, it doesn't make you more of a man if you eat raw eggs. It just means your too lazy to cook them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I took a half dose of Jack3d...waited 15 minutes and took another half dose. So one full dose. I didn't feel anything on it. Maybe a slight boost in energy but barely noticeable. Usually I use Omega Sports flashover. I take 2-3 scoops of that and it works well for me. I do appreciate the free bottle and maybe I'll just use a different way. I could take one scoop of flashover and and 1 scoop of Jack3d to that. That way both products will last longer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not add me to your log?. It will make it more exciting and you love me right?
Awww, of course I love you White Flood. I just don't have the cash right now. Maybe the nice folks over at controlled labs will send you to me for further evaluation!.

Well I hope so!. You did ask them didn't you?
Of course I asked them silly!. I'm just awaiting a response. They are very busy and don't always have time for my shenanigans!.

Well maybe they just don't like your sorry excuse for a log!
What!!????!. I have done very few logs because I just don't like to. Things get all out of hand so quickly and people have to add every detail of their life to the log!. Then you have to scroll through pages and pages of workout routines and diet just to find out whether or not the supplement actually does anything or works!

Well then, why don't you make your log different?. Don't use so much unnecessary detail like the others!

Ok that is what I'll do then. Keep in mind I might do so weird crazy stuff to keep things entertaining though. We don't want a log that is as fun to read as watching paint dry either....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:rotf:

T-Bone that was crazy :lol:

Either way, Jack3d has that 1,3 in it and I get a nasty crash from that... :(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rotf:

T-Bone that was crazy :lol:

Either way, Jack3d has that 1,3 in it and I get a nasty crash from that... :(

Thanks for following Aaron!. I didn't get a crash for Jack3d but I didn't get much from it either. I'll probably just add a scoop to my regular pre workout Omega Sports Flashover. Just for the extra caffeine and so the flashover will last me longer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout went great today. Gaining strength!...I was thinking of stopping the Drive and TCF-1 because I'm taking so much stuff. I have 1 more bottle of each. I'm doing so well though and now I don't think I'm gonna give it up. Onward!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I had 2 scoops of Omega Sports Flashover and half serving of Jack3d pre-workout. I really didn't notice anything more than when I just take the flashover. Next time I will do a full serving of Jack3d and 2 scoops flashover. Sure I had a great workout but I don't think it was because of the 1/2 serving of Jack3d I added. I didn't feel any extra energy or anything. I am progressing though and that feels great.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Holy pills... Seems overboard to me, I know you have taken it all before but it seems like a waste. You could run a couple good runs with all that product.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy pills... Seems overboard to me, I know you have taken it all before but it seems like a waste. You could run a couple good runs with all that product.

Yeah I'm an all or nothing type person. Call it a personality trait. I'm not sure it is a waste because you get a lot less of each product in caps then what you get bulk. I'm not taking exactly everything at the same time though. Some of the items I listed will just be thrown into rotation so to speak when other products run out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then endurance from Drive is amazing. I had to rush today since the gym was closing up. My last few sets I rested only about 15 seconds between sets. Only because I was rushing though. In fact I had to cut myself short a set on my last two exercises.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright maybe I will cut the Drive when I run out of my current bottle. Tomorrow. TCF-1 is also almost gone which I have another full bottle of also. Guess I could save those for some other time.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been eating around 500 over maintenance calories for about 7 weeks now. Think I might go another 4-5 but then I'm going back to lighter weights and more reps. Not sure how much longer I can keep this up as I gain really fast.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today I had 2 scoops of Omega Sports Flashover and half serving of Jack3d pre-workout. I really didn't notice anything more than when I just take the flashover. Next time I will do a full serving of Jack3d and 2 scoops flashover. Sure I had a great workout but I don't think it was because of the 1/2 serving of Jack3d I added. I didn't feel any extra energy or anything. I am progressing though and that feels great.
Have you ran Revamp before for stim tolerance?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick today. I don't think I'll be able to workout this week. I'm extremely lethargic and nauseous plus I got the runs. I can't even eat anything. Not taking any supplements today. I'll probably see the doc tomorrow if I'm not better. Sleep sleep and sleep and still don't feel rested.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awww, of course I love you White Flood. I just don't have the cash right now. Maybe the nice folks over at controlled labs will send you to me for further evaluation!.

Of course I asked them silly!. I'm just awaiting a response. They are very busy and don't always have time for my shenanigans!.

What!!????!. I have done very few logs because I just don't like to. Things get all out of hand so quickly and people have to add every detail of their life to the log!. Then you have to scroll through pages and pages of workout routines and diet just to find out whether or not the supplement actually does anything or works!

Ok that is what I'll do then. Keep in mind I might do so weird crazy stuff to keep things entertaining though. We don't want a log that is as fun to read as watching paint dry either....
LMAO! Very clever :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what the doctor diagnosed me with. Three straight days so far of no appetite and diarrhea. If I take even a sip of water I'm running to the bathroom. I'm gonna lose so much progress at the gym because of this..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is what the doctor diagnosed me with. Three straight days so far of no appetite and diarrhea. If I take even a sip of water I'm running to the bathroom. I'm gonna lose so much progress at the gym because of this..
That comes from feces...

Get well man. I would as for your USP stack but I don't want to get sick...

:joke:

Hope ya feel better

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That comes from feces...

Get well man. I would as for your USP stack but I don't want to get sick...

:joke:

Hope ya feel better
Yeah I can't stand those dirty people that probably spread it. I could have picked it up anywhere. I think the gym especially because so many people touch the bars and the machines. Of course it could have been some place I ate too. All the time I see guys in bathrooms take a dump and they come out the stall and just leave without washing their hands- disgusting!. Sometimes they make an effort but don't use soap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forced some food down. Johnsonville cheese sausages. I figure calorie dense food is good at this point because I can barely eat. Yesterday I got around 800 calories. Hopefully I can eat more today. Took a dose of Formadrol Xtreme and also Recourse today. I just don't know about adding back the compound 20 yet since I barely get calories in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am drinking Modern BCAA to stay hydrated through all this. So I guess that should help me out some as far as hanging onto muscle. So nauseous though.