Cordeen Vidatest Log (Sponsored)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again from the crowd at Vidasupps for giving me this opportunity. I received my first 30 count bottle yesterday. Here's my lowdown.

Sex: Male
Experience: Training off and on for 15 years now.
Supplement history: Protein, PHs, Natural test boosters, Nootropics, and all types of Creatine and NO blends.
Goal: Gain lean mass (3-4lbs), lean out the midsection, and feel more youthful.
Weight Training: 4times/week
Cardio: 2 times/week
Plyometrics: 1 time/week
Other: Volleyball 1 time/week
Nutrition: maintenance caloric intake, 6 balanced meals per day
Other supplements: Fish oil, Multivitamin, Kyolic Garlic, Driven Sports Craze, AKG
Other: I am extremely active in sports and fitness so I am hoping vidatest will improve on my active lifestyle.

Day 1

Dosed 4 caps on an empty stomach upon waking. Had a coffee and ate 1 hour later. I had no stomach discomfort. I actually opened the caps and took the powder straight with some water. I usually do this with all my supps unless they are time released. One thing I noticed about the vidatest powder is that it is extremely fine, so fine that when i took a small breath some of the powder sitting on my tongue wanted to come back up through my nose.

I took a scoop of Craze 1 hour after eating along with 3gms of AKG. I did cardio on the bike and felt very good but it's still early to judge. One thing I will admit though is my body temperature seemed to increase 2 hours after ingesting of vidatest.

That's all for day 1.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

One word "HUNGRY".....holy cow my appetite has gone through the roof. I am trying to still eat clean but I am listening to my body and fulfilling the cravings. However I am not feeling bloated either so I will continue. Still no downsides to report really. 4 caps again each morning with no stomach discomfort since starting. The feeling of increased body temperature subsided after day 1. My sleep has improved a lot. And lastly my mind/sex thoughts have increased along with more frequent wood. Workouts are the same so far with no problems and ample energy. Overall I am feeling good.

Excited to see how this goes in the coming weeks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I was only going to report every 2 or 3 days unless anything significant was worth mentioning came up. Well today I am happy to report a healthy increase in my cardio endurance when I went for my regular 5km run. I felt really really good and was able to push myself more than normal on hills and my legs never fatigued as quickly as they normally do at certain points of the course. Outside of that I had no afternoon drowsiness today or yesterday. My energy levels seem up and my overall mood is improved. Libido still a little higher than normal too.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I was only going to report every 2 or 3 days unless anything significant was worth mentioning came up. Well today I am happy to report a healthy increase in my cardio endurance when I went for my regular 5km run. I felt really really good and was able to push myself more than normal on hills and my legs never fatigued as quickly as they normally do at certain points of the course. Outside of that I had no afternoon drowsiness today or yesterday. My energy levels seem up and my overall mood is improved. Libido still a little higher than normal too.
Thanks for the updates!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

OK things are working and working very well.

- Stimulants effect me more now, so I have cut my coffee intake down by a lot since i feel awake anyhow. Plus my afternoon drowsiness has gone away completely.
- Sleep is wicked on this stuff and dreams are very vivid. I wake with the blankets practical unmoved from the position they were when i fell asleep. My average is 7.5 to 8 hours and I want out of bed but I can easily go past that now. 9 hours and I'm still moaning in comfort not wanting to get up. No grogginess after getting up though.
- Libido is up, I have had sex everyday since starting. Ejaculatory volume has increased too, things get messy..haha. Testicles feel firmer too and every morning I have had major wood since day 3.
- Still early to judge but I seems like I am leaning out a little around the mid section.
- Cardio endurance is definitely up but strength is still the same so far.
- Lastly I just feel better, less fatigued and less sore.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I totally agree with recovery, less fatigue less soreness.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
SITREP- F@#k my libido is nuts this morning.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

I just want to reiterate how well this stuff is working for my cardio. An endurance athlete should really consider this adding this to their supplement arsenal. I ran suicides tonight and they were a breeze at the point where I was fatigued a week ago. Also I noticed some significant strength increases in shoulder presses today too but i am not pounding the weights to hard just yet. Perhaps I'll write up a training split and start in the coming weeks but right now I am so busy with other sports that I wanna avoid injury.

Finally Libido leveled of a little as the day went on today but the morning is brutal...pure alpha monkey. I am looking at females like I am 16 again.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Up to this point here is what I have to report in the most significant to the least.
- Sleep in unreal, it's like a DMT trip (never tried the stuff but comparing to the vividness users report) and so deep that I may change position only a few times throughout the night. I wake feeling great.
- My cardio endurance skyrocketed since day 2/3 and remains that way.
- I feel overall happier (fiance even noticed it) and I remain more awake throughout the day. No afternoon low time.
- Mental and physical ability to handle larger workloads. I tackle more challenging tasks at work with more ease.
- Libido is still up and ejaculatory volume is still high and along with this, are firmer/slightly larger testicles.
- Strength increases are slight, more noticeable improvements are noted in my recovery between sets.
- And to end, I actually tried two different dosing, 4 caps/am and the 2caps am/2 caps pm protocol. I prefer the 4 caps/am because it sends more of a kick. I feel increased body temp sometimes from doing all 4. The powder does not unpset my stomach either and I usually wait 45-60 mins before eating.
- All is going good

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Up to this point here is what I have to report in the most significant to the least.
- Sleep in unreal, it's like a DMT trip (never tried the stuff but comparing to the vividness users report) and so deep that I may change position only a few times throughout the night. I wake feeling great.
- My cardio endurance skyrocketed since day 2/3 and remains that way.
- I feel overall happier (fiance even noticed it) and I remain more awake throughout the day. No afternoon low time.
- Mental and physical ability to handle larger workloads. I tackle more challenging tasks at work with more ease.
- Libido is still up and ejaculatory volume is still high and along with this, are firmer/slightly larger testicles.
- Strength increases are slight, more noticeable improvements are noted in my recovery between sets.
- And to end, I actually tried two different dosing, 4 caps/am and the 2caps am/2 caps pm protocol. I prefer the 4 caps/am because it sends more of a kick. I feel increased body temp sometimes from doing all 4. The powder does not unpset my stomach either and I usually wait 45-60 mins before eating.
- All is going good
nice update, I also prefer all four in the am.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Mostly same effects with slight increase in aggression. Controllable though. And sorta leaning out some and my skin appears more youthful with more color. Wierd but that's what I can notice. But I still feel great and nothing negative to report yet.

Anybody or any reason to go higher than 4 caps?.... Just curious.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Mostly same effects with slight increase in aggression. Controllable though. And sorta leaning out some and my skin appears more youthful with more color. Wierd but that's what I can notice. But I still feel great and nothing negative to report yet.

Anybody or any reason to go higher than 4 caps?.... Just curious.
Some people have experimented higher than four but results did not seem to really improve. I think the curve caps out at around four. Most users see excellent results with three but I recommend four to truly optimize the benefits unless you are really light.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Libido is to the point of foolish now. And my sleep is outright amazing. I feel so good now overall that I think I will forever take this stuff.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad to see this is treating you well my Canadian Brutha....

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Aggressiveness is controllable but certainly an asset in the gym. I have leaned out some and have made strength increases in the gym. I am up 1lb yet down around the waist. My recovery time between sets is faster than normal. Cardio endurance still rocks too. Libido remains high and mood just great. Sleep is like Atari it is so vivid. Sunday I start heavy weights as I am going with a mass routine and shooting towards 5-10 pounds. Calories will be clean and protein high. Since I started vidatest I am at a great starting point to gauge any progress and I know my previous maximum lifts...so we will see. So again to recap... I love this stuff.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Started training heavy today and hope to make or break some personal bests. I've increased my calories as planned and predict 1lbs per week with hopefully no fat gain. If fat does appear then I will adjust accordingly. I have been more muscular in the past so I expect some muscle memory and glycogen. Anyhow I had a great workout and was certainly shaken when leaving the gym. Felt good and recover between sets is still good. Now as far as Vidatest and how its still going. Well aggression is higher and I was a little shorter than normal at times but controlled it. Sex life is still high and is everyday now, and the fiance is surprised by this 40 year old guy. Sleep is the same, deep, vivid and exceptional. Cardio has improved so much that I am goin to train for a half marathon in a couple of months. No pimples really and no oily skin. My thirst has increased and appetite is a little up but not like when I first started, it was nuts the first few days. Still content with the 4caps in the AM with my coffee. Mood is good. So we will see how my body responds to heavier training and what growth I can trigger since I feel I am now saturated by this product. I am at a good starting point, leaner and yet the same weight. I'm excited. Next day on is Tuesday morning.

Thanks

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Things are going well. Had a productive week and followed my plan of increased calories and a heavier routine in an attempt to regain some mass. As expected it seems glycogen is on the rise and has attributed to 2lbs. Clothing feels a little more snug. Abs never lost any visibility and muscles feel fuller. Strength is good and recovery is really good, not only between sets but I mean healing recovery. Surprisingly I thought I would be more sore but i wasn't in comparison to past experiences when starting heavy weights after a long layoff. Feeling of well being continues and libido has subsided a little bit but still above baseline. Appetite comes and goes, but it is certainly not suppressed. I really look forward to going to bed now because sleep remains one of the better benefits of this product. Perhaps that explains the speedy recovery. So still nothing negative to pass on, enjoying it very much and excited to see what next week rbings.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

I have been on the road traveling plus I had the flu for the last 2 days but I forgot to mention in my last post that Day 26 was my last day of my 90 count bottle. The second bottle has not shown up yet but hopefully in the next day or two so I can get back up to speed. The impact from Vidatest has subsided a little over the last 4 days but still showing it's effects. I still feel good, libido is good but not foolish like when on, and I have not lost any gains or accumulated any fat. During my 2 days with the flu I made an effort to really eat a lot but eat clean so I am sure that helped.

But to recap the 26 days of being on Vidatest I have nothing negative to say about it. The top 3 strongest effects in terms of effects were sleep, increased cardio endurance, and libido. I was not pushing a lot of heavy weight during this 26 day stint so muscle gain was minimal. My recovery was great and I did lose fat all over. My mood has been elevated the whole time and I had what I called a controlled aggression. Came in handy when playing sports and in the weight room. I chopped quite a bit of time of my run times in 5km and 10km distances and this was a pleasant surprise. At work I was focusing more on challenging technical tasks and was able to be more productive as a result. Afternoon drowsiness is gone completely. So that's about it, I just started a heavy weight training program in an effort to put on size so another bottle will certainly come in handy.

So when/if the next next 90 count bottle shows up in the mail is it ok if I experiment and stack it with another natural test booster/AIs? Things I have on hand are Triazole, Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, Stoked, and ISA-Test. If so any input on dosing would be appreciated.

Thanks

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hopefully the other bottle shows

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

I have been on the road traveling plus I had the flu for the last 2 days but I forgot to mention in my last post that Day 26 was my last day of my 90 count bottle. The second bottle has not shown up yet but hopefully in the next day or two so I can get back up to speed. The impact from Vidatest has subsided a little over the last 4 days but still showing it's effects. I still feel good, libido is good but not foolish like when on, and I have not lost any gains or accumulated any fat. During my 2 days with the flu I made an effort to really eat a lot but eat clean so I am sure that helped.

But to recap the 26 days of being on Vidatest I have nothing negative to say about it. The top 3 strongest effects in terms of effects were sleep, increased cardio endurance, and libido. I was not pushing a lot of heavy weight during this 26 day stint so muscle gain was minimal. My recovery was great and I did lose fat all over. My mood has been elevated the whole time and I had what I called a controlled aggression. Came in handy when playing sports and in the weight room. I chopped quite a bit of time of my run times in 5km and 10km distances and this was a pleasant surprise. At work I was focusing more on challenging technical tasks and was able to be more productive as a result. Afternoon drowsiness is gone completely. So that's about it, I just started a heavy weight training program in an effort to put on size so another bottle will certainly come in handy.

So when/if the next next 90 count bottle shows up in the mail is it ok if I experiment and stack it with another natural test booster/AIs? Things I have on hand are Triazole, Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Test Pro-Cycle, Stoked, and ISA-Test. If so any input on dosing would be appreciated.

Thanks
I'm checking with Vida now, it should have shipped awhile ago. I hope its not stuck in customs. I'll get you an update.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just received second bottle today. However I am on the road till Sunday so I will start on Monday if that's ok? Also, would it be of any benefit if I tried stacking it with something or not bother?

I certainly missed not being on this stuff!!

Thanks again

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry for the delay but it's been a week since i received my second bottle which got slowed down by canada customs and on top of that i was on the road. Anyhow I officially restarted again today after a lil layoff. I can't wait to get this stuff back into my veins. I'll update either tomorrow or day 3.

thanks

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry for the delay but it's been a week since i received my second bottle which got slowed down by canada customs and on top of that i was on the road. Anyhow I officially restarted again today after a lil layoff. I can't wait to get this stuff back into my veins. I'll update either tomorrow or day 3.

thanks
Thanks man,
I told them to ship your next bottle to avoid future delays.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

This time around I am sticking with 3 caps the whole way and perhaps stacking it with 1 cap of Triazole once my system starts feeling the full effects of Vidatest and I get the go ahead from Ev52.

Well it has only been 3 days and things are happening already, in fact it started on day 1. Just like my first bottle, the first effects were increased hunger and improved sleep. I can eat and eat and still feel hungry so I will have to watch myself but it subsided last bottle after a week or so.

Sleep has improved immediately and is so deep and vivid again, i love it. I am usually one who only needs 7 hours and then I need to get up because my back gets stiff. Well that's not the case now as the last 3 nights I have slept 9 hours and never moved the whole night. I feel absolutely great when I wake.

My libido has increased with random erections throughout the day and thoughts of sex are increased.

Other than that my mood has improved some and I see some slight leaning out. I have switched my training to heavier weights and less cardio and my goal is to gain 3-4lbs this month. I will be eating clean but calories will be surplus so we'll see how it goes.

I really feel Vidatest is a great overall supplement for older males 40+ and it offers other benefits outside of hormonal. I am so happy to be back on. I can guarantee that once this log ceases I will take a 3-4 week break and order more.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

This time around I am sticking with 3 caps the whole way and perhaps stacking it with 1 cap of Triazole once my system starts feeling the full effects of Vidatest and I get the go ahead from Ev52.

Well it has only been 3 days and things are happening already, in fact it started on day 1. Just like my first bottle, the first effects were increased hunger and improved sleep. I can eat and eat and still feel hungry so I will have to watch myself but it subsided last bottle after a week or so.

Sleep has improved immediately and is so deep and vivid again, i love it. I am usually one who only needs 7 hours and then I need to get up because my back gets stiff. Well that's not the case now as the last 3 nights I have slept 9 hours and never moved the whole night. I feel absolutely great when I wake.

My libido has increased with random erections throughout the day and thoughts of sex are increased.

Other than that my mood has improved some and I see some slight leaning out. I have switched my training to heavier weights and less cardio and my goal is to gain 3-4lbs this month. I will be eating clean but calories will be surplus so we'll see how it goes.

I really feel Vidatest is a great overall supplement for older males 40+ and it offers other benefits outside of hormonal. I am so happy to be back on. I can guarantee that once this log ceases I will take a 3-4 week break and order more.
Nice update. Add the triazole and take this thing to the next level!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Since my last update as expected solely due to my experience with my first bottle, other areas are progressively improving at the end of the first week.

My libido is almost that of a 17 year old where intensity and euphoria during sex has doubled i swear. So has volume, haha. But no wet dream yet.

Endurance in both cardio and between sets in the weight room has improved a lot, again similar to my first bottle.

Strength is up a little but joint soreness is down. I have been pushing heavier weights for the last couple of weeks and my joints have been very sore. Since starting it's been easier on my ankles to walk in the morning though and my shoulders are not keeping me up at night nor is there as much pain when doing heavy shoulder presses. It still exists but has subsided. As things move along maybe it'll get even better.

I appear more vascular and full with leaning out around all areas. When I flex my muscles they feel very tight and "stick offish" if that makes any sense. But definite fat-loss going on.

The improved sleep that I seen during the start has leveled off, heck any more vivid and deep and I'll be waking up with Freddy Kruger, lol. However the extreme hunger has subsided but I am still pushing more calories into my guts with ease.

So tomorrow I will start with 1 cap of Triazole in the morning along with my 3 caps of Vidatest. I will be watching things closely and if I feel there is no real improvement or negative sides show up, then I will drop the Triazole immediately. I am very estrgen sensitive but I have always responded awesome to Triazole because it does not floor my estrogen. So we will see how it goes.

As of today I am up 1.5 lbs in 7 days but remember that I was very lean last month and it was only the last couple of weeks did I introduce surplus of calories. So I am up weight but the good thing is that I appear leaner which seems to be leaning towards the help of Vidatest.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Since my last update as expected solely due to my experience with my first bottle, other areas are progressively improving at the end of the first week.

My libido is almost that of a 17 year old where intensity and euphoria during sex has doubled i swear. So has volume, haha. But no wet dream yet.

Endurance in both cardio and between sets in the weight room has improved a lot, again similar to my first bottle.

Strength is up a little but joint soreness is down. I have been pushing heavier weights for the last couple of weeks and my joints have been very sore. Since starting it's been easier on my ankles to walk in the morning though and my shoulders are not keeping me up at night nor is there as much pain when doing heavy shoulder presses. It still exists but has subsided. As things move along maybe it'll get even better.

I appear more vascular and full with leaning out around all areas. When I flex my muscles they feel very tight and "stick offish" if that makes any sense. But definite fat-loss going on.

The improved sleep that I seen during the start has leveled off, heck any more vivid and deep and I'll be waking up with Freddy Kruger, lol. However the extreme hunger has subsided but I am still pushing more calories into my guts with ease.

So tomorrow I will start with 1 cap of Triazole in the morning along with my 3 caps of Vidatest. I will be watching things closely and if I feel there is no real improvement or negative sides show up, then I will drop the Triazole immediately. I am very estrgen sensitive but I have always responded awesome to Triazole because it does not floor my estrogen. So we will see how it goes.

As of today I am up 1.5 lbs in 7 days but remember that I was very lean last month and it was only the last couple of weeks did I introduce surplus of calories. So I am up weight but the good thing is that I appear leaner which seems to be leaning towards the help of Vidatest.
Great Update, thanks for the detail!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Sorry for the delay in updating but for the last couple of days I had trouble with this website.

Anyhow since adding one Triazole in the morning of week 2 the main difference I feel over and above my first run without it is, strength and aggression.

I find myself getting agitated easier but able to control it, unlike my first run when I was pretty much in a good mood the whole time. This started at about the third day of adding Triazole. The sound of people making unecessary noise or complaining of little things is annoying me more than normal. I've caught myself grumbling when I see dumb moves from certain drivers. I'll need to watch this closely so it doesn't escalate.

My strength has improved more with Triazole. I think it's piggy backing off the aggression too so this can be a good thing as long as it doesnt get out of control. For that reason I am staying with one Triazole for now and continue to monitor things closely. But I am quickly returning to weights that I was able to push 2 years ago when I was heavier and more muscular.

Outside of these two sides, everything else remains the same, great! My sleep, libido and cardio endurance have not declined at all but has leveled out. Hunger has subsided but I am still taking in extra calories. I have leaned out a little more and vascularity remains improved. As of today I am up 2lbs in 14 days. Getting close to my goal of 5lbs of lean muscle.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

My muscles are feeling much more tight today and I am definitely starting to look bigger. The additional calories are making there way to the right places. As a result I feel strong and I am flexing a lot.

My testicles are fuller and firmer and like the first run there has been a feeling of more "activity" with them. Hard to explain but it's like they are awakening more.

Lastly, delayed muscles soreness is down and I have been pushing more weight than normal too. Perhaps next workout I'll go moderate and attack a different part of the muscle with higher reps, then gauge the soreness and recovery as compared to months ago.

Great stuff here.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

My muscles are feeling much more tight today and I am definitely starting to look bigger. The additional calories are making there way to the right places. As a result I feel strong and I am flexing a lot.

My testicles are fuller and firmer and like the first run there has been a feeling of more "activity" with them. Hard to explain but it's like they are awakening more.

Lastly, delayed muscles soreness is down and I have been pushing more weight than normal too. Perhaps next workout I'll go moderate and attack a different part of the muscle with higher reps, then gauge the soreness and recovery as compared to months ago.

Great stuff here.
All great things! nice update, let me know when you get the last bottle.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Things moved up a notch. Feeling of well being and clear mind hitting me bigtime today. Libido has risen even more... with dreams so sexual that well..ill leave it at that. The buffering of lactic acid and minimal burn was quite evident yesterday when lifting. Vidatest really does act as good or even better than a creatine/beta alanine combo I swear.

With the one cap of Triazole I can feel my joints a wee bit in the morning now. I have to be cautious cause like I said, I am very sensitive to estrogen lowering agents. Plus I can confirm now that my patience and temper are a little shorter with the Triazole. I will continue for this cycle but next bottle I think ill drop it and add an NO /endurance formula.

My weight remains the same today, up 2.5lbs.

Time to get outdoors and enjoy the day.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Received 3rd bottle so thanks again for this 3 month run of what I consider the best "all in one" product available right now.

To update since last post here are the changes. Some pimples showing on my back which is rare for me. Skin is a wee bit oily. Aggression and edginess seems to show its face around 2pm. Definitely staying with the 1 cap of Triazole. I am eating like a champ and not holding back. All clean calories though but I am remaining lean. The evening seems like my hunger increases much more than normal and I can't beat it down,haha...I simply say to myself I gotta stop. Weight is up little over 3 lbs but I'm gonna say 3lbs. I'm weighing myself each time in the morning on an empty stomach by the way, too avoid fluctuations.

Pumps in the gym are really good and strength and recovery are gradually climbing.

I can feel my joints still a little in the morning and with heavy shoulders or chest.

Mood is great and libido still supercharged. Testicles feel fuller and hanging lower. Seems the lil guy is fuller these days too, no kidding.

Sleep, well all I can say is , movie like state and I can remember them. Odd cause divanil does the same to me. I really believe its the lowering of shbg and free test increase that causes this.

Cardio still great. And afternoon drowsiness does not exist.

I could ramble more cause I have nothing really negative to say, I honestly hope this stuff stays on the shelves for 40 more years..lol.

That's all. Cheers.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

I am up 3.5lbs and looking as lean as I was when I started. Nightime munchies are crazy maybe it's due to the rise in testosterone around that time of day but it sure is hard to kill the cravings.

Afternoon aggression has subsided some so that's a good thing and no more pimples either, just a handful of little ones that showed up on my shoulders since starting.

Libido still raging. Sex everyday is a walk in the park for this 40 year old.

Sense of well being is highest in the morning, I find myself like chatty cathy and overly friendly at times. I'm not normally a stressed guy but I can tell I am even more relaxed these days. To sit and chill on the coach is something I catch myself doing a lot of lately, not sleeping, just content and relaxed.

Ankles are still a little stiff in the morning but goes away after 5 mins of walking around the house.

Progressively increasing my poundage in the weight room. I can pump out dips and push ups like there is no tomorrow.

Lastly my veins are more visible especially around my forearms and front of my delts. I feel like I get pumped after eating a large carb meal, must be an insulin thing going on cause normally I'd feel stuffed.

Outside of these points things are all good. For the next few days I am going to try 2 caps in the morning and another around 8pm to see if there is any noticeable difference. Also, I may drop the Triazole the 30day mark, we'll see.

Cheers

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 29

All goes great! I think after tomorrow I am going to drop the Triazole because the side effect of edginess and slight discomfort in my joints. Vidatest must also be lowering my estrogen because when I ran 1-2 caps of Triazole in the past I cannot recall having this side effect. However it was still a great run but compared to my first bottle, I preferred the way I felt when only taking Vidatest. I have other test boosters that I could add if Ev52 or someone else had a recommendation, they are: DAA, Stoked, Isa Test, Now Dopa Mucuna, DTH and DTP.

So I think I am going to add some regular creatine, aakg and glycergrow. If Ev52 says he's ok with it.

I had a really good run this month and this stuff really does pack a punch. It's too bad they recommend cycling off because it is something I would take year round.

So at the end of my second bottle and with a 2 week break between the first bottle due to shipping issues, here's the snap shot:

Positives:
Sleep has been and still is incredible since day one
Libido improved greatly and remains high
Appetite surged at the start but leveled off
I am as lean and 3lbs heavier
Strength in the weight room steady improving
Cardio endurance greatly improved, better than most endurance formulas
Mood greatly elevated especially in the morning
Able to deal with stress better and function faster brain wise

Negatives
Slightly sore joints and edginess (only felt with second bottle with 1 cap of Triazole added)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Your updates are best in class. Thanks for putting so much detail in!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

This sucks...I'm up almost 4lbs now, I remain as lean as I was when I started and I am still shaving time of my 5 and 10km runs. Tonight I went for a long run because it was a beautiful evening and I could of ran a marathon I felt so good. I feel like I wanna sprint the whole time.

Joints are feeling better and edginess has decreased since stopping Triazole. Its a A great product but I feel its a little too strong to be stacked with Vidatest, or at least that's how it applies to me.

My recovery is much better these days. Even by mixing up the rep range in the weight room, it's hard to make my muscles really sore.

All the positives that I have noted numerous times in my past updates are still present bigtime, nothing had subsided.

Since starting Vidatest I have researched the ingredients in more detail and seems everything I am experiencing correlates to what was found during testing and studies of each. I am truely shocked by the "ATP creatine-like" effect this product brings. Any endurance athletes out there...you gotta try this I swear!!

So outside of this, effects remain the same...AWESOME.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

This sucks...I'm up almost 4lbs now, I remain as lean as I was when I started and I am still shaving time of my 5 and 10km runs. Tonight I went for a long run because it was a beautiful evening and I could of ran a marathon I felt so good. I feel like I wanna sprint the whole time.

Joints are feeling better and edginess has decreased since stopping Triazole. Its a A great product but I feel its a little too strong to be stacked with Vidatest, or at least that's how it applies to me.

My recovery is much better these days. Even by mixing up the rep range in the weight room, it's hard to make my muscles really sore.

All the positives that I have noted numerous times in my past updates are still present bigtime, nothing had subsided.

Since starting Vidatest I have researched the ingredients in more detail and seems everything I am experiencing correlates to what was found during testing and studies of each. I am truely shocked by the "ATP creatine-like" effect this product brings. Any endurance athletes out there...you gotta try this I swear!!

So outside of this, effects remain the same...AWESOME.
Great update man, I love how it increased endurance capacity!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

My weight is steady at a 4lbs increase now with no fluctuations. Just goes to show how Vidatest knows how to utilize extra calories and direct them to the right areas, along with proper training obviously. most areas have leveled off but have not declined. The only spike I can report as of recently is I had a couple of extreme hunger waves throughout the week, not sure what brought them on but I could not get full. I've been taking an NO/creatine product since starting this bottle and I can honestly say the increase in cardio endurance was slight over the massive increase Vidatest brought on. However my muscles feel a little more full from extra fluid due to the creatine and pumps are really good.

So libido remains high, cardio endurance and strength are progressively improving but not at the rate when I first started. The feel good attitude still exists and ability to concentrate is better than normal. It's funny how chatty and happy I am in the morning after I pop some Vidatest and have a coffee. Sleep still incredible to say the least. N aggression anymore since dropping the Triazole and I've upped my fish oil intake a lot, so my joints are feeling that much better.

I am going to switch up my routine after this weekend and keep compound exercises but use more dumbells and that along with more whey and extra calories. Cause I want to hit 5lbs before this bottle ends.

Cheers

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Nice ;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

Things remain in check. Big increase in thirst recently though and I am unsure why. But I continue to take advantage of this "high" from vidatest by shovelling calories into me and train hard. My weight now sits at almost 4.5 lbs gained with no fat. Some muscle memory yes but I can assure you vidatest had amplified growth greatly. My recovery is so good now that I'm researching a new routine to surprised the muscle again. And I am considering German volume training on Monday.

So outside of all the positives that I've mentioned prior, I still feel great. Nothing negative to report yet.

Cheers

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Will update tomorrow. Coming down of a flu.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 51

I normally take Kyolic garlic for my immune system because I swear by it, but I had not been for the week when a phase of flu came my way. Well it caught me and slowed me down a little but I continued to eat a lot and rest but no training for 3 days. But I still managed to get a couple of sessions in with the wife..haha. No hiccups there.

Anyhow I'm all clear today and stepping on the scales this morning I am still up 4 lbs. I pretty much feel and look the same really, looking lean and fuller than day 1, I'm looking fit!!

So I'll get to the gym today and get a few more workouts in before this bottle runs out. I wish I had taken before and after pics really. Another thing is blood work. Here in Canada medical is free but to ask for blood work from your doctor is like pulling teeth. They simply say there is no requirement if you feel good. Because I know my testosterone levels have increased and I am pretty sure most of it was free test. Because my libido skyrockets on supplements that free up test, like divanil especially and now Vidatest. I just wish I could have seen the numbers.

Anyhow time to get going and pound the body for 9 more days.

Cheers

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

I'm certainly back in action since the flu passed thats for sure. I feel freaking GREAT again. Seems being sick sorta reset things and gave Vidatest a second bang. Don't get me wrong, things were awesome before but now it seems my "sense of wellbeing" is nuts....and orgasm intensity is extremely high. One cant help but to think sex while on this stuff.

Sleeps continues to average around 8hrs in comparison to my normal 7hrs prior to starting this. Dreams are still vivid and I wake feeling 100%.

Weight is still the same at 4lbs heavier. Maybe I'll eat eat eat for the next 6 days and shoot for another pound or 2. Dont forget I am as lean as when I started too.

Strength has leveled off but I continue to push myself, it's just the incerases are not as big as they were at the start. I am pushing the weight I was seeking though.

Well gotta hit the sack and start another great day tomorrow. Speaking of that my tolerance for coffee is down, I only need one now, anymore and I am wired!!

Cheers

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Thanks again for this opportunity, it’s been great. So great in fact, I bought another 270 count bottle!!

So I ran 3 bottles of 90 caps but there was a 2 week break between the first and second bottle due to shipping. Anyhow Vidatest has had a major impact on my overall physique, well being and endurance the past few months. The 3 most dominant areas for me are sleep, libido, and cardio endurance. On my first night my sleep improved and was very deep and vivid after 3 days in. This is when libido kicked in like a mofo, I felt like I was 17 again I swear.... crazy volume, multiple sessions, and a messy dream for this 40 year old. Then at about day 5 I noticed my cardio endurance improved like no other. From that point on effects continued to improve and settled out around the 2-3 week mark.

Another strong positive area was the leaning out around week 2 which has continued the whole time. I actually never increased my calories till late in the game and I ended up 4.3lbs heavier. Speaking of that I was able to eat a whole bunch more and stay lean while my muscles filled out significantly.

The first bottle was maintenance caloric intake, full body routines and a lot of cardio, this where I noticed more of my endurance. And I can’t push this product enough for an endurance athlete.

I started to push weight, cut back on cardio a little and increase my calories during the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] and 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] bottles. Strength gains were average and steady but as mentioned above this is where the muscle gain came from.

My ability to focus and “feel good” home and at work made for a more relaxed life. I was content.

Stimulants hit me more and I ended up cutting back on my coffee intake.

I pretty much stuck with 3 caps upon waking and I had no stomach upset. I tried 4 caps but the improvements were nothing overwhelming compared to 3 and I also spread the dosage out over the day. In the end I preferred 3 caps when I woke.

I also stacked Vidatest with 1 cap of Triazole for the second bottle. It made me more aggressive and my joints felt a little achy in the morning and during training. It wasn’t for me; I liked the content and happy feeling of just 3 caps of Vidatest.

Vidatest really is an “All in One” product from my point of view and the price is crazy reasonable and the ingredients backed by science and real world feedback.

I am going to take some time off before I start my new bottle of 270. I really want to plan a mass cycle with even more calories so I think I'll start in Sept.

If anyone has any more questions on this supplement or would like more details send me a PM and I’ll try to get back soonest.

Thanks again Vidatest!!