Pure T2 during PCT ? Taurus sponsored

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah this may sound a bit off at first but I have method to my madness... or so I like to think. Last year I ran a very strong EPI cycle and was looking not too bad body comp wise. Then I entered PCT and kept my calories the same as they were on cycle and maintained all my gains. I noticed some time later that my body composition had turned to shyte. I am a classic endo and I should have dropped my calories slightly in pct to trim some of the fat. Yah I am better off doing a recomp during PCT.

That is what this experiment is about I have bulked up to 222 and now want to recomp a bit maintaining my gains. This is a very good test for T2, I believe I can use it to manage my body composition.

I have a SERM (Tor) and will use DAA (Pure Test Finaflex) and some Erase near the end of the PCT (last 2 weeks) but T2 is the only thing I will take that has to do with fat burn.

Diet I am on Lean Gains (not to closely monitored) I estimate between 34000-3700 on wd's and 2700-3000 on nwd's when on cycle. That will reduce by about 500 calories ed so.. 2900 3200 wd's and probably around 2500 nwd's which is a good recomp level for me.

Training- I am doing MrKleens warrior workout which is full body 1 working set followed by a double drop set.. It is progressive so I am just getting into the really heavy shyte now. I believe PCT is a time to really fight through and press the envelope so it's going to be rough, cuz well it already is.

I will be getting some help next week with some G8 which is a very strong Finaflex sleep aid that is getting some dynamite reviews....

I will chime in tomorrow with how things go at the gym tonight .. it's my toughest day and I both look forward to it and fear it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my first dose of Pure T2 and was pleased that the taste was fairly pleasant ( you want it to be cuz it stays in your moutn for a bit ). There was a herbal after taste but not too bad. I will be taking the max 4 doses ed.

My body comp is looking pretty good for 222 and am hoping for a slight improvement over the next 4 weeks if T2 can help me do that I will be most pleased.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my first dose of Pure T2 and was pleased that the taste was fairly pleasant ( you want it to be cuz it stays in your moutn for a bit ). There was a herbal after taste but not too bad. I will be taking the max 4 doses ed.

My body comp is looking pretty good for 222 and am hoping for a slight improvement over the next 4 weeks if T2 can help me do that I will be most pleased.
First question.. what's it taste like?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First question.. what's it taste like?
Not bad a bit sweet with a herbal after taste that is not too overwhelming. About to take my 3rd dose, don't know what people hear at work think of the oral syringe ... I'm lucky though ... I don't give a fug!! lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for this, good luck my fellow Canadian.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lat pulldowns160-160/140/120
Flat Bench215-215/195/175
L-Lateral Raise40-40/35/30
Close Grip Bench195-195/175/155
Barbell Curls115-115/95/75
Front Squats230-230/200/170
Stiff Leg Deads.225-225/185/145

So it's one working set then 1 minute rest and 1 double drop set, full body....

I just fuggin killed all sets of 10 with a minimum of 7 on all my drops... final weigh in for my bulk was 221 which is down a pound but that's ok. People say I still look pretty lean.

Did 1 hour of slower cardio keeping my heart rate right around the max amount for fat burn. I sped it up at the end though...

I was sweating like pig despite the fact the cardio was mostly lower intensity and I did seem to feel some warming sensation around dosing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So recomp/pct officially starts today, I am at 221 and hope to only lose a few lbs but maintain as much mass as I can.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, this is the kinda workout Im doing. This stuff is brutal. Those double drops are crazy. I was doing about 20% drop each set. Thinking about dropping to 25-30%. Sometimes I can only get like 3 or 4 reps with certain exercises with those drops!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, this is the kinda workout Im doing. This stuff is brutal. Those double drops are crazy. I was doing about 20% drop each set. Thinking about dropping to 25-30%. Sometimes I can only get like 3 or 4 reps with certain exercises with those drops!!
It's all good when you're doing what you can... It varies from exercise to exercise, you will notice making adjustments with the drops from time to time based on performance. Another factor is that later on in the routine your energy may fade a bit impacting what you can do on the drops so you can make the necessary adjustment for that as well. Like when I do stiff legged deads after front squats there is no way I am 100%...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Push Press
125-125/105/85
DB Pull Over
80-80/70/60
Incline Bench
185-175/155/135
Reverse Curls
60-60/50/40
Decline Tri Extensions
95-95/85/75
Tbar Rows
160-160/135/110
Leg Ext
110-110/95/80

Went pretty well except for when I did my incline I went too wide and my shoulder gave out, no pain it was just weak. I had to drop the weight a bit.

Body comp is looking a tad better, I am a bit surprised... another thing is that I never bounced back so fuggin fast in PCT, not even a week in and the libido seems out of control almost.

Have been taking T2 religously 4 times ed ... it keeps me warm :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decline DB Bench Press
95-95/80/65
Bent Over DB Row,
75-75/60/45
Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)
45-45/35/25
DB Hammer Curls
55-55/45/35
DB Overhead Triceps Extension
80-80/65/55
Leg Press
520-520/470/420
Leg Curls
125-125/95/65

Man it was sweet getting those 95's all very deep but only got 9 on the first set then 6-5-5 for me second and drops. I was pretty waisted and my tits hurt like fug!!

I was really sucking wind as this is a very fast pace and the weights are very challenging but got all my increases is fine style.

I finished with 14 wheel of death .. whoo hoo!! and 20 minutes intensive cardio...

Weight was down .75 lb since Thursday so that is pretty much what I was aiming for. I am sitting at 220.25 and I know some of the weight is coming off my waist as I can tell how my clothes fit.

Very pleased with how things are going so far, my plan seems to be executing very well, T2 seems to be doing what it is supposed to as I have actually lowered the amount of cardio I was doing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lat pulldowns
165-165/135/120
Flat Bench
225-225/195/155
L-Lateral Raise
42.5-42.5/35/30
Close Grip Bench
205-205/185/165
Barbell Curls
120-120/100/80
Front Squats
235-235/200/160
Stiff Leg Deads.
230-230/200/170

I had some problems with the shoulder yesterday only got 7 on the first set of bench and and then only 5 on the second so I dropped more weight on my drops than usual to get more reps in.

Arms were very good close grips 10/10-7-7 and same iwith curls and no leaning back which is good for 10 reps at 120...

I got my squats ok, but really wasn't feeling it, it was a real battle....

Dropped another .5 lbs so I am below 220 a tad... 1.25 lbs lost in week 1 which is around what I had im mind.. like I said I am doing cardio so I am liking my progress thus far...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Push Press130-130/105/85
DB Pull Over85-85/75/65
Incline Bench190-180/160/140
Reverse Curls70-70/60/50
Decline Tri Extensions100-100/85/70
Tbar Rows170-180/125/120 5X225
Leg Ext115-115/100/85

It started as a normal day I had some trouble on the inclines because of my shoulder. Other than that it was pretty decent.... Then came Tbars I was expecting it to be a bit tough cuz I do extremely strict form (no body movement). I was not difficult at all at 170 for 10 reps... fug it... I added another 10 lbs and 10 10 10 right through my drops.. I was a fuggin animal!! I took a bonus set of 5 reps at 225. When you do strict form this is a lot of weight. Don't know where the power came from but was glad to have it.... :)

Body comp seems about the same. I will know more later this week. I took a couple days off work and have family visiting so my eating has not been great over the weekend but not too bad.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like time to start with a higher dose of SCRx or break out one of your bottles if not currently dosing. Sucks to have something physically hindering work you want to get done!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like time to start with a higher dose of SCRx or break out one of your bottles if not currently dosing. Sucks to have something physically hindering work you want to get done!
I tore my cap about 3 years ago and it just never completely healed, it is better than it was though so at least it's going in the right direction.

I am on deload this week, and like I said there was bad eating so I went up a couple lbs but that is likely mostly water from all the carbs. I bet I am back down by Thursday...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished my deload week, that was a fuggin bore ... now to warrior stage 2. Despite my bad eating my body composition seems pretty good. I did a longer fast and about 3 hours of walking yesterday as it was the first time I have ever seen spring come early in this region. <BR><BR>I am actually kind of surprised by my body comp.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, spring is here! It's almost like late spring- early summer because we have had a few days at 80 degrees or darn close! I hope that's not an indication of another blistering hot summer!

Good to hear that the body comp is on the right track!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, spring is here! It's almost like late spring- early summer because we have had a few days at 80 degrees or darn close! I hope that's not an indication of another blistering hot summer!

Good to hear that the body comp is on the right track!
yah I had a rough week with sleep and when I am tired my judgement is not what it should be but I look pretty good still. Interesting... you know you want to test wether weight loss is from the supps but in this case the lack of gain is intriging. I know I didn't set out to lose a bunch of weight and I may reach my goal where I really feel I had not business doing so.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Finished my deload week, that was a fuggin bore ... now to warrior stage 2. Despite my bad eating my body composition seems pretty good. I did a longer fast and about 3 hours of walking yesterday as it was the first time I have ever seen spring come early in this region. <BR><BR>I am actually kind of surprised by my body comp.
Same bud, 20 degree Celsius here today, tomorrow and Thursday!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squats 5 X 5 reverse hack
30 seconds rest in between2
DB Incline Bench
75/65/55
DB Bent Over Rows
55/45/35
Standing Arnold Press
37.5/30/25
Preacher Curls
85/75/65
PinWheel Curls
45/40/32.5
DB Tri extensios (standing)
65/55/45

Went very fast about 30 minutes, very high intensity short rest. My lungs were hurting pretty good. Did 14 wheel of death then 20 minutes intense cardio, intervals. Walked home 5K...

Oh and weighed in at 217, so I definitely got things back on track. Hit my target weight about a week early. I will likely end up around 215-216 that's ok...

I really have to say ..T2 makes a difference. Despite bad diet and reduction in cardio I am still shedding weight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same bud, 20 degree Celsius here today, tomorrow and Thursday!!
26 here today and tomorrow that shatters old records... Hey did you get your USP/PES care package yet :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squats 5 X 5 reverse hack1410
30 seconds rest in between2410
DB Incline Bench175/65/55
DB Bent Over Rows 155/45/35
Standing Arnold Press137.5/30/25
Preacher Curls185/75/65
PinWheel Curls145/40/32.5
DB Tri extensios (standing)165/55/45

Went very fast about 30 minutes, very high intensity short rest. My lungs were hurting pretty good. Did 14 wheel of death then 20 minutes intense cardio, intervals. Walked home 5K...

Oh and weighed in at 217, so I definitely got things back on track. Hit my target weight about a week early. I will likely end up around 215-216 that's ok...

I really have to say ..T2 makes a difference. Despite bad diet and reduction in cardio I am still shedding weight.

Good to hear! Glad it is working out for you!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Looks like you found a winner

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
26 here today and tomorrow that shatters old records... Hey did you get your USP/PES care package yet :)
Nope hasn't made it to Canada yet I guess.....it got up to 30 here, same tomorrow. Played football with my students and got a nice burn/tan.

Glad t2 is going well for you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope hasn't made it to Canada yet I guess.....it got up to 30 here, same tomorrow. Played football with my students and got a nice burn/tan.

Glad t2 is going well for you
30 where the fug are you... ? Natty put up and email where we can get tracking.. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Wow I wouldn't have guessed it was so warm there.
Not usually, record high on march 21st before yesterday was 11...lol...I got up at 7 this morning and it is already 16 degree C!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not usually, record high on march 21st before yesterday was 11...lol...I got up at 7 this morning and it is already 16 degree C!
Yah ours are records too but not by that margin.. it's surreal though...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa!!! You guys and your Degrees Celsius talk...Gessh!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK...thats seems pretty warm, we were at about 82 F today. Was about to find a compostition notebook with celsius to farenheit conversion table

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sets
Flat Bench 5 X 5
Wide grip Barbell Rows
145/125/105
Push Press
130/100/70
Front Squat,
220/190/170
Lying Leg Curls
125/95/65

I did a bit longer breaks on bench about 40 to 45 seconds till the very end when my confidence was way up... I am telling you the new Ignite is very good. Every set felt about the same strain wise .. it was eerie...I am a little high on push press for me at this stage so I will go down on that one. Only got 6-6-8 but I was pretty maxed out.

20 minutes high intensity then 5K walk home at like a fuggin pig...

Weight was down a tad again 216.5

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sets
Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions
Incline flies
40/35/30
Cleans
125 X 3 sets
Dip Machine
180/165/150
Dead Lifts
265 X 3 sets
Leg Extensions
110/95/80

Wow I hammered those ocurls 20 seconds rest maybe 30 bada bing bada bing!! Fuggin ignite 2 makes me stronger...

I changed up protocol on cleans and deads doing 3 sets of 8 instead of drop sets.. just makes more sense.. did 10 bar of death .. abs were already aching. Then weighted ab exercises.

Finished with 45 min moderate cardio 15 high intesity then walked home 5K for a total of 10k walking that day.

I am definitely looking a little leaner, will be interesting to see how much I weigh...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for weigh in

Sets1
Obar Curls. 5X5 ss Vbar tri extensions1120
Incline flies 140/35/30
Cleans1125 X 3 sets
Dip Machine1180/165/150
Dead Lifts 1265 X 3 sets
Leg Extensions1110/95/80

Wow I hammered those ocurls 20 seconds rest maybe 30 bada bing bada bing!! Fuggin ignite 2 makes me stronger...

I changed up protocol on cleans and deads doing 3 sets of 8 instead of drop sets.. just makes more sense.. did 10 bar of death .. abs were already aching. Then weighted ab exercises.

Finished with 45 min moderate cardio 15 high intesity then walked home 5K for a total of 10k walking that day.

I am definitely looking a little leaner, will be interesting to see how much I weigh...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sets
Push Press 5 X 5
Dorian Rows
185/165/145
Decline DB Bench
80/70/60
Incline DB lateral raise
30/25/20
DB Hammer Curls
52.5/42.5/35
Decline Tri extension
90/80/70

Finished with 13 wheel of death and 30 minites high intensity cardio...

Weigh in 216 .. another lb down makes sense with what I am seeing in the mirror.

Wow again the push press went smooth as silk with the very short rest periods of 30 seconds. I was a bit worried the pace might be a bit fast cuz this is a bit of an ambitious...but it want well .. great power.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
LOG looks good DW. I ran T2 for about 2 weeks after the big move along with of course diet and training took me down from a bloated 210 to 203 with the quickness. I know that I lost some mass due to my being out of the gym for a month so I looked a bit flat. Then I got sick for 2 damn weeks and again off the supps and training. Just started up T2 again this week and again steady weight drop...about 3 lbs already (I'm sure a good bit of water). I was dosing 3x a day am mid day and pm. I personally don't "feel" the thermogenesis, but it's seems to do the job. Got to get ready for my before shots with this Finaflex LOG on the horizon...don't want too much skin chub hanging hahaha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOG looks good DW. I ran T2 for about 2 weeks after the big move along with of course diet and training took me down from a bloated 210 to 203 with the quickness. I know that I lost some mass due to my being out of the gym for a month so I looked a bit flat. Then I got sick for 2 damn weeks and again off the supps and training. Just started up T2 again this week and again steady weight drop...about 3 lbs already (I'm sure a good bit of water). I was dosing 3x a day am mid day and pm. I personally don't "feel" the thermogenesis, but it's seems to do the job. Got to get ready for my before shots with this Finaflex LOG on the horizon...don't want too much skin chub hanging hahaha
I'm down 4.5 so far Thursday will be my last day so I will have one final weigh in. It's a tiny bit more than I intended to lose but I am surprised on how much I lost given there were no real dietary adjustments.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm down 4.5 so far Thursday will be my last day so I will have one final weigh in. It's a tiny bit more than I intended to lose but I am surprised on how much I lost given there were no real dietary adjustments.
This is exciting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is exciting
Yah it's the first time I think I have used a fat burner in this situation. Usually there is a a diet adjustment but I didn't want to drop a pile of weight in PCT. Then I ate pretty bad for about a week too.... go figure... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think that you have lost any lean mass?
It doesn't seem that I have. I look leaner too. Like I said I really wasn't in a deficit in my diet.