AndroMass v3, AndroDrive Log

jayfit85

Awards
I will be running AndroMass v3 along side AndroDrive and Sustain Alpha topical for 8 weeks, and I'd like to log it since it's my first serious "anabolic stack" type of cycle. I've never messed with any AAS's or PH's before. The hardest compounds of ever ran have been all 3 versions of ALRI's Jungle Warfare except the most current generation, Novedex XT, IBE Formex, AndroHard V2 and V3, ALRI Restore several times, topical Formestane several times, and Vyotech 17-HD (remember that stuff?), LG's Formadrol back in 2007.
A little background on me, I am 26 (27 April 3). I started weight lifting for the first time in my life while in college at Youngstown State University in Ohio. I lifted (mass building style lifts) usually 3 sets of 10, then 3 x 10, 8, 6 pyramid sets after a few months which is the routine I stuck to for a year or so.
140lbs
6'0"
15% BF (estimate) but thin and frail
Bench: 105lbs x 6
Squat: never squatted
Deadlift: never deadlifted
Dips: Bodyweight x 2
Overhead press: 85lbs x 5

Current Best/Stats
185lbs
7.3% BF
5'11"
Bench 315 x 2, 265 x 6 typically
Squat: 295 x 5 to floor, 365 parallel
Deadlift: 450 x 6 best, 350 x 6 typically
Overhead Press 185 x 6
Dips: 180+bodyweight x 6 best, 135+bodyweight x 10 typically

My training is primarily pyramid sets ranging widely from 6-20 reps (sometimes higher for certain muscle groups), but I vary my training CONSTANTLY so it's difficult to layout a typical workout on paper for someone to see what I do. Sometimes I do Westside methods to bust plateau's. Sometimes I do high volume training which I seem to respond best to even if I only do two exercises of 10-12 sets each (total 20-24 per muscle group. I only do this once a month or so per muscle group because it does tax my CNS pretty bad.

Today is actually my 11th day on AndroDrive at 3 caps a day every morning upon waking. I couldn not decide between running AndroLean, Hard, or Mass alongside the Drive, but I settled with ordering both Hard, and Mass. Running Mass first for 6 to 8 weeks depending on how I choose to dose it, followed by 6-8 weeks of Hard. I plan on running Sustain Alpha the full 12-16 weeks, 5 days on, 2 days off protocol. PCT will be consist partially of the TRS stack by Primordial Performance (Sustain Alpha, TCF, and EndoAmp), but I'll be adding in another natty test booster/aromatase inhibitor along with it.
What are my goals to acheive within the next 12-16 weeks? Well the same goals I have tended to stick with the past six years: stay lean as possible while putting on quality muscle mass. I just hope the AndroMass gives me a little kick in the ass and jumpstarts the process a little bit. I've managed to drop or maintain a bodyfat level of 11% or less over the course of six years while gaining approx. 45lbs of lean mass since I first picked up a weight. I'm pretty proud of this accomplishment, as I've done it somewhat naturally outside the supplements I mentioned above. Let me tell you it's a long, winding, rough, rollercoaster of a road staying lean as you attempt to bulk up at the same time. It's also very frustrating and at times got to the point I wanted to give up. But I always weighed the two possibilities "Quit and not make any gains? or Continue the battle and strive to build on my accomplishments?" Well, I always went with the latter. Bodybuilding has become more than just a sport, but a lifestyle. I live it, breathe it, eat it, sleep it, think it, coach it and do it. As I'm sure many of you reading this live the same way.
Primordial estimates gains ranging from 8-14lbs depending on training technique and diet. Well, my goal on the AMv3 is to gain approx 5lbs of hard, lean mass while keeping, if not lowering my BF%, acheiving that "muscular fullness" feeling, tightening up, and gaining a reasonable amount of strength. My goals with the ADv3 are to increase my VO2 max therefore increasing my endurance (which has been declining lately), tighten and tone, and increase my motivation and reaction time.

Being as it is my 11th day on ADrive, here is my workout for the day and my thoughts:

High Volume Leg Day
Back Squats (all sets ass to floor): 135x15, 155x12, 175x10, 195x6, 205x6, 205x4, 205x4
Standing Calf Raises 180x15, 200x12, 200x10, 180x12
Leg Extensions: 135x15, 135x15, 135x12, 135x10, 135x10
Lying Leg Curls 95x12, 105x12, 115x10, 95x12
Hyperextensions +25x12, +35x10
Versacrunch (my name for a cable attachment that mimics a machine crunch) I did 4 sets of 12,12,10,10 with 110lbs
Broomstick Twists 150 reps
Double Crunches (my name for lower and upper ab crunches on a cable attachment using ankle straps) I did 3 sets of 10 w/30lbs

Libido: Very high. Feeling very alpha male tonight.
Strength: Up. Felt very solid on squats. Coulda done more weight and reps, but was happy with what I got done.
Neuro activity: Throughout the day my mind has been wandering 1,000 different ways but when it came time to focus on certain things, I had no problem with regaining concentration and getting jobs done whether it be at work or in the gym. I'm more "aware" of what's going on around me.
Aggression: Up. I get easily irritated with stupidity and ignorance which isn't good. I do have a strong drive in general, so when laziness goes on around me it ticks me off right away. I am aware of this trait, so I know how to control it. Sometimes I just choose not to.
Endurance: Definately up. I didn't rest longer than 60 seconds between my first 5 sets of squats and never got winded. I know 99% of the people in my gym being as I used to work there and practically live there now (which tends to get crowded with 40+ people between hours of 4 and 8pm, so I was bothered quite often between sets.
Other side notes, I've felt rather bloated this evening. Could be from the 3 protein bars I had throughout the day at work and the cup of brown rice, but I don't feel as bloated right now. Seems to be gas, haha. AndroDrive seems to have my mood more on the positive side. I'm more upbeat more often.

I have the day off work tomorrow, I'll be home the majority of the day to rest, eat, and take care of my brother's puppy I'm babysitting for the weekend.
I plan on hitting chest tomorrow evening. I will post my workout tomorrow. Hope someone follows this log

jayfit85

Awards
Thanks for subscribing HereToStudy:)

I just popped 4 AD's this morning. I'll be taking it easy and running some errands this morning, hitting chest late this afternoon. Will update tonight.

jayfit85

Awards
CHEST, SHOULDERS

Incline Barbell Press 155x15, 175x12, 195x10, 205x10, 225x6, 225x6
Decline JM Press 205x12, 225x10, 245x8, 255x6, 265x6
Flat Dumbbell Flys 35'sx15, 37.5'sx15, 45'sx12, 50'sx8
Overhead Press 135x12, 145x12, 155x10
Barbell Shrugs 225x15, 275x12, 305x10, 315x8, 345x6
Bentover Dumbbell Lateral Raises 17.5'sx12, 17.5'sx12
Side Delt Cable Laterals 20x12, 20x12, 15x12

Libido: Again, high. Which is great.
Strength: Up. Wasn't my strongest today, but I felt solid. 99% of all reps for each exercise were strict and I felt every one.
Neuro activity: All day today, I haven't been very motivated or focused. I've actually felt "off" today, which discourages me to lift. But, once I put my headphones in, turn on my first song, and hit the first rep, I'm focused on getting work done.
Aggression: Again, very easily irritated. Even watching guys in the gym do exercises with horrible, "are you TRYING to injure yourself??" kind of motions, piss me off. The gym I was at this evening (my primary gym) has one, yes one, squat rack. It's rare anyone is in it doing anything remotely correct, but generally I use it atleast once per workout to do some type of heavier exercise. Tonight I wanted to shrug in it and some kid was doing squats (okay I give him credit for actually doing legs), but he obviously doesn't squat much and had 225 doing 1/3 reps just barely bending the knees and going back up. Things like that where guys are wasting their time and my own just tend to drive me crazy. That feeling is amplified since being on AndroDrive.
Endurance: Up. Given I stuck within the 6-12 rep range, I was never winded whereas before being on AD, I'd get out of breath easily between sets. I've slept like a baby lately, and I'm out pretty quick once I hit the sheets.
Other side notes: My chest looked massive after tonight's workout. As did my traps and ?arms? for some reason. I don't feel bloated tonight, I actually feel tight and hard which is great. The Arnold Classic started today. I'm in a small town in Ohio about 3 hours Northeast of Columbus. I've gone down twice in the past 6 years. It's fun to go, but nothing special unless you go for a couple nights and watch the shows and stuff. To be honest, I'd rather save my money and get a couple workouts in this weekend.

Call me crazy but I paid the $25 to get 1 day shipping on AndroMass. FedEx tracking says it will be here tomorrow, March 2 by 10:30am. I plan on popping 3 AD's upon waking, and 3 AM's when it arrives. I'm excited to get this stuff started. My AndroHard is in my drawer ready to go in 8 weeks:)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Call me crazy but I paid the $25 to get 1 day shipping on AndroMass. FedEx tracking says it will be here tomorrow, March 2 by 10:30am. I plan on popping 3 AD's upon waking, and 3 AM's when it arrives. I'm excited to get this stuff started. My AndroHard is in my drawer ready to go in 8 weeks:)
I paid PP to overnight me Mass when v2 came out. They kept pushing back release, so my cycle was supposed to start well before, so i figured "**** it, im ready"

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following bud, nice layout with your log so far

jayfit85

Awards
Following bud, nice layout with your log so far
Thanks Ryan. I like to keep things detailed as possible. It's easier for readers to get a better idea of things.

I had PP ship the package of Mass to my work. It came 4 minutes before I got there so they didn't drop it off even though I signed a no signature waiver. I called FedEx to re-route it back or I'd pick it up at the facility (I wanna start my cycle dammit!)...and I didn't pay $25 for nothing. Luckily, 20min later here came the FedEx lady :) Popped 3 Mass's and had a Zero Impact protein bar.

Today is an "off" day for lifting. I'm working a double tomorrow, so I'll be going to my secondary 24hr gym which has heavier weights and hammer strength equipment (which I love) to do back. I will post my workout tomorrow evening.

Libido: Up. I think it's funny when you're on "the stuff" that shoots your hormones up, you find yourself checking out women you may not normally check out when you're libido isn't quite above normal range. Haha....
Endurance: N/A
Neuro Activity: Awareness of surroundings increased (above normal). Easier to focus on many small tasks at once.
Strength: N/A
Aggression: Way up. Very easily irritated once again. Specifically with arrogance, stupidity, and laziness to make a lengthy description short. Even got snippy with my boss and a girl I'm dating.
Other Side Notes: Feel hard. I look more "full". A few guys that came into my store today (The Vitamin Shoppe) are going to the Arnold today and tomorrow. Usually Arnold weekend = empty gyms. I'm looking forward to getting back into Steel Valley (my secondary gym) it's been a few months since I've been in. Unmotivated in this cold weather.

Thanks for following everyone.

jayfit85

Awards
Libido: Same, which is good.
Endurance: Seemed to be flowing steadily from beginning of cycle. No increases. I should do some sort of cardio to test my VO2 max.
Neuro Activity: A slight headache this evening post workout (11:00pm). Could be dehydration. Only drank 3/4 gallon of water throughout day. Work was so busy, it was hard to eat or drink much.
Aggression: Yet again, way up. Very easily irritated with everything, but it doesn't reflect on others. I do keep it under control and hide it very well (I think), but I do notice it.
Other Side Notes: Felt bloated almost all day, mainly in the abdominal area. I don't look it, but I feel it. Just overall 'blah' feeling. Didn't sleep well last night, only 5-6 hours tops, worked a 12 hour day, lifted an hour, and back at it again in the morning around 11am to do arms?? or shoulders and bi's. Muscularity is full post workout in lats and rear delts.

BACK Workout @ Steel Valley

Cable Lat pulldowns to front 120x15, 130x12, 140x10, 140x10
Behind Neck Hammer Strength Pulldown 180x12, 200x10,220x8, 240x6 dropset 180x12
T Bar Rows from floor +105x15, +125x12, +140x10, +155x8, +170x6
Seated Cable Rows 110x12, 120x10, 140x8, 150x6 dropset 100x12
Reversegrip Pulldowns 90x12, 90x12
Machine Crunch 50x12, 50x12

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido: Up. I think it's funny when you're on "the stuff" that shoots your hormones up, you find yourself checking out women you may not normally check out when you're libido isn't quite above normal range. Haha....
Test goggles man, they can set some new low points.

jayfit85

Awards
Arms, Shoulders, Abs

Barbell Preacher Curls +30x12, +30x10, +40x8, +50x6
EZ Bar Pressdowns 70x20, 90x15, 110x15, 120x10, 120x8
Reverse Pressdowns 90x12, 90x10, 70x12
Incline DB Curls 35's straight sets x10
Overhead One Arm DB Extensions 20x20, 20x15, 20x12
Floor Presses 180x12, 210x12, 220x10
Rope Hammer Curls 70x12, 80x10, 90x10
Side Cable Laterals 20x12 straight sets total 4 sets
Overhead Smith Presses +90x15, 100x12, 110x10, 120x8
Barbell Shrugs 225x12, 275x10, 295x10, 325x8
Versa cable crunches 100x12, 110x12, 110x10
Weighted Hanging Knee Raises BWx15, +12.5x12, +12.5x12
Double Crunches 20x12, 20x10

Libido: Up, but I'm not really scoping out every woman around. I was more focused on my workout today than anything else.
Endurance: Coulda worked out forever physically. Mentally not so much. I just did heavy back last night, only recovered 12 hours and did arms and shoulders this morning. Thus, leading me to next topic.......
Aggression: I'm really irritable and angry today. I'm not mean to anyone, but if anyone stepped in my way today I woulda been sure to put em in their place (if a guy took my bench, cable, etc...). I swear ppl sense that in me, cause no one talked to me as much today. Then again Sunday's are the days the least amount of ppl I know are in the gym. Maybe overtrained = increased irritability today, not necessarily the AD or AM.
Neuro Activity: Focused. In the zone despite being potentially overtrained.
Strength: Increased on some lifts, but nothing I couldn't acheive being off "the stuff". Yet.
Other side notes: Feel dense and hard in chest and back. Ever since I began working out consistently, I've always been able to maintain above average vascularity especially in my arms, lower abs and chest when I flex. While working out I have a roadmap of veins all throughout my arms. It's pretty ridiculously awesome. It's been more pronounced since beginning AMv3.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck.

jayfit85

Awards
Chest, Abs

Incline Barbell Presses 155x20, 185x15, 205x12, 215x8, 225x6
Flat DB Presses 80's x 12,10,10
Decline Barbell Presses 205x12, 225x10 235x8 255x8
Flat Flys 37.5'sx12, 42.5'sx10, 47.5'sx8, 50'sx6
DB Pullovers 60x12, 65x12, 60x10, 60x10
Incline Smith Presses 185x12, 215x12, 225x10,135x15
Cable Crossovers (High) 45x15, 50x12, 55x10, 35x12
Versa Crunches 115x12, 125x10, 115x10
Double Crunches 25x12, 30x12, 30x10

It was like spring break 2012 in the gym tonight. Apparently ever 17-21 year old decided to go flex their ignorance tonight in my gym. There had to of been 30+ college and high school kids in the gym tonight. Luckily as I was able to get all my exercises in quickly and efficiently when I wanted to them in the order I wanted to do them. I wasn't super aggressive, but I was definatley in the zone. More of a mellow zone, not a cracked out, intensely aggressive zone. It was a nice change of pace. My strength wasn't up on any lifts, but I had a nice pump going by the time I hit flys and pullovers that lasted through all 8 sets. Did abs real quick and bolted outta there. Chest felt nice and big.

Libido: Up, but maintained where it has been since start of cycle. Not like a dog in heat or anything.
Endurance: Maintained. No major change.
Neuro Activity: Focused. Calm. Always thinking ahead.
Strength: Nothing major to report. No PR's broken. Nice pump on moderately heavy sets of fly's.
Aggression: It really is true what the read-up on AndroMass says. It's like you're The Hulk. You can be calm and content, but then you can be a raging machine, and pissed off at someone who's driving 10 under in front of you, a kid curling in the squat rack when you wanna do legs, or a knucklehead dropping the 40's to impress some chick. This aggression just comes over me all of a sudden. It's not like "roid rage" aggression (although I don't know what that's like), it's just a HIGHLY, CONTROLLED, SENSE OF AWARENESS being the motivated, driven, goal acheiving person you tend to be when on this stuff. I'm liking it thus far. Would like to see some strength and mass gains though.

Tomorrow is leg day I believe. Maybe arms or bi's and shoulders. I'll decide tomorrow afternoon and will post my routine tomorrow night.
Thanks for following along on this ride with me you guys who've subbed in. Hope my log makes it worth your time reading.

jayfit85

Awards
Appreciating the level of detail.
Thanks HereToStudy. Hope you're enjoying the log thus far. I have always enjoyed writing (as well as supplements) so the combo of writing a log of a supplement is win-win I guess. Wouldn't mind getting paid for it though!

Okay, so apparently this week is what I am classifying as "Post Arnold Classic Week", where every 17-24 year old I've never seen in my gym before decides that after going to the Arnold Classic this weekend, they're determined to get big and swole by taking all those great supplements in the pretty well-marketed packaging (Ahem, BSN, ahem, Muscletech) and putting in a few half ass workouts per week. Although I give em credit, just face facts now guys and wake up. Not gonna happen.
Anyway, I seem frustrated cause the gym has been packed in the evenings with these knuckleheads. I had a dynamic duo stand directly in fron of the mirror (pet peeve) and do EZ bar curls with horrible form and shaky legs like a new born doe trying to stand on its hind legs and hump a tree. Then forget to use pins as I watched the 10's roll off one side, then the other. Okay, next they do some standing, yes, standing right in front of me and do dumbbell curls with their sleeves rolled up. Okay, buddy, your 9 inch guns are ridiculous, step aside please so I can re-rack my 90. Takes me back though. I remember when I first started in this world of weight lifting I thought doing endless bouts of curls would give me huge arms. Lesson learned, the triceps are the bigger muscle group, and doing heavy upper body work yielded better results. Though all them curls do have their place. Ok, getting to my daily log update now....

Libido: Leveled off, high, but just above average.
Endurance: Could be from decreased recovery time going on 12 hours of rest time from one workout (Tuesday night to Wednesday morning), but my endurance was actually decreased today. Tried doing my high rep leg day with shoulder supersets, and had no stgamina. Probably a bad judgement call on my part.
Neuro Activity: "Aware and alert", but my mind is in a million places. That's just my life at the moment though in general.
Strength: Nothing.
Aggression: Highest it's ever been in my life. Not high at all times, but when I get irritated, I get REALLY irritated and could care less who's feelings I hurt (within reason). Like the two kids curling in front of me taking up 6 or 7 feet of dumbbell rack space I was THIS CLOSE to being a total dick about them being in the way, and I knew exactly what I wanted to say to them, but bit my tongue and kept my mouth shut. I knew if I said something I'd be really mean, so I refrained.
Other Thoughts: Feel "hard" at certain times of the day, but for the most part I don't feel any different. When I flex, I'm definatley harder than usually, and I'm generally a very lean, hard guy. I train and diet year round to be that way. I feel better that way, and the women seem to prefer it.:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
expect a hardening/recomp effect. you will gain, but it will be mostly LBM and reduced BF

jayfit85

Awards
ARM DAY

In all honesty, I don't feel like recording my workout tonight. I did arms. I was focused, pretty much tunnel vision tonight. I loved it. Sweat like crazy and got 20 sets tri's 14 sets bi's in approx 75 minutes with under a minute rest between all sets.
Dips (got bodyweight + 135 x 8 on 4th set) Not my best
Seated Dumbbell Curls (got 50's for 6 each arm on 4th set. No PR, but felt good)
Reversegrip Pressdowns
Overhand EZ Pressdowns (got 120 x 8 on 5th set strict form and coulda got more. Got a pump, so I stopped and went to extensions)
One Arm Overhead DB Ext
Preacher EZ Bar Curls
Reverse Curls
DB Forearm Curls
Rope Hammer Curls

Libido: Sky high.
Endurance: 4 outta 5 stars
Neuro Activity: Tunnel vision like focus tonight. Also drank a BrainToniq drink pre workout. Here's the formula breakdown if you're unfamiliar with it: Alpha GPC, Rhodiola, Siberian Ginseng, Blue Green Algae, and DMAE in a 1,830mg proprietary blend. This drink mixed with AndroDrive has seemed to amplify the effects of the ADv3. It's fantastic.
Strength: No PR's broken today, but I felt solid as a rock tonight. Plus I popped 5 Hemavol tablets pre workout too. Hmm...
Other Thoughts: Nothing to report. Hitting it hard again in approx. 12 hours give or take a half an hour. I'm thinking I'll be hitting chest. Another side note, I took 4 AD's yesterday and 6 AM's. No increased effect. Downed it back to 3/3 today. I liked how I felt today better than yesterday. I was a big grouch and didn't wanna be talked to. Ha ha...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always good to have great results off less of a dose :yup:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neuro Activity: Tunnel vision like focus tonight. Also drank a BrainToniq drink pre workout. Here's the formula breakdown if you're unfamiliar with it: Alpha GPC, Rhodiola, Siberian Ginseng, Blue Green Algae, and DMAE in a 1,830mg proprietary blend. This drink mixed with AndroDrive has seemed to amplify the effects of the ADv3. It's fantastic.
Sounds like a decent mix, I wonder what the dosages are on some of those ingredients (outside of the prop blend).

jayfit85

Awards
Sounds like a decent mix, I wonder what the dosages are on some of those ingredients (outside of the prop blend).
It's a nice citrus tasting drink. Just not a big fan of the 20g's of sugar from agave nectar they throw in there. It adds a nice boost to my pre workout and the AndroDrive though.

Now, looking back in my log book, today is day 25 on AndroDrive and 13 for AndroMass. Looks like I have quite a long ways to go. I've kept each at 3 softgels per day. I'm also stacking DermaTherm and Sustain topical 5 days on two off BTW. I do seem to sweat more on the Derma, but I've started tanning again which makes me sweat as well (circulation closer to skin surface maybe???)...and the Sustain helps give me a muscular fullness feeling. Now onto the AndroDrive. I do feel more "aware" and mindful of things in general, but the placebo effect has long since worn off and I may bump it up to 4 or 5 gelcaps a day soon. The AndroMass, given it's only day 13, tomorrow will be two weeks, I feel thicker overall, but kinda soft in my abdominal region although I don't look it. I have upped my carbs since starting AM as well, so that could be the culprit. I used to always carb cycle to help keep year round leanness, but have kept carbs up the past month to gain some LBM. I will probably go back to carb cycling here soon since the weather is breaking. I wanna be lean come May, which AM should take me up til May 2 given I stay at 3 gels a day. I plan on bridging AndroHard with Mass when Mass has about 10-14 days left. Sufficient???

LIBIDO: ***** outta 5 stars. I'm happy with where it's at.
ENDURANCE: ****. Never get winded anymore. Breaths seem to be a little deeper and prolonged.
NEURO ACTIVITY: Aware and mindful, but still distracted by personal and financial distress. Always focused when I'm lifting though.
STRENGTH: Although I haven't noted any major strength gains, typical sets with a given weight are much easier to pound out than when not on this stack. Mind muscle connection has greatly increased the past two-three weeks.
OTHER NOTES: Feel sorta soft in the abdominal area. Not as chisseled and hard as usual. Seems to be more pronounced in the afternoon/evening than first thing in the morning. Maybe I should add an AI (aromatase inhibitor) or GDA (glucose disposal agent)...thoughts guys???

jayfit85

Awards
If one of the guys from PP could chime in and give me some advice on the following, it'd be greatly appreciated....
My overall goal is to gain 6-8 lean muscle mass pounds on this stack. My initial thought when I began my cycle of AM/AD was to keep my leanness and gain some mass. I have AHv3 on hand to bridge with AMv3. Would it be wise to add ALv3 when it's released for 4-6 weeks or go on the testosterone recovery stack then do AH/AL to stay lean and tight for summer? I'll throw down the cash, just wanna get a pro's opinon on running a sufficient cycle and getting the results I'm looking for by mid May.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the suppression isn't terribly strong from these products, you could PCT as planned, and start a AH/AL immediately after, but this would require another TRS after that portion of the cycle.

jayfit85

Awards
Since the suppression isn't terribly strong from these products, you could PCT as planned, and start a AH/AL immediately after, but this would require another TRS after that portion of the cycle.
Thanks for the reply HeretoStudy....I will take that option into consideration. Off to do arms, shoulders, abs. Will post later tonight.
I decided to add AHv3 3 caps a day today with 3 AM, 3 AD

jayfit85

Awards
Not really sure what it is, could be a mixture of a lot of things, but I've had a slight or somewhat serious headache since i added AH at 3 caps a day with AM and AD. Could be couincidence, could be my new pre workout (Iforce Maximize Intense), could be the increase in temp. and humodity, I don't know. I'm going to continue on with the 3/3/3 dosing and see how it goes. Some pro's though, libido is still high, vascularity is crazy high. Even at rest my veins are sticking out like spider webs.Muscle fullness isn't quite where I'd like it to be. Focus is there when lifting, but not where it was the first week I started AD. Should I up the dose?? I understand between any combo of AndroSeries products, you shouldn't take more than 12 caps a day. So with that being said, I can take up to 3 more AD's a day and be at 12. What y'all think? Maybe 4/4/4???

Strength: Maintaining or increasing slightly on various lifts both compound and accessory.
Endurance: Maintained or steadily increasing.
Neuro Activity: Slightly decreased at all times except when lifting. Slight headaches throughout the day.
Aggression: Irritable 99% of the time, but kept under tight control. There have been countless times I have been very pissy and edgy and had to bite my tongue to keep from mouthing off to certain guys acting like complete ignorant *******s in my gym.
Hardness: Pretty hard 100% of the time. Flat in the morning when I wake up, but fullness increases as day goes on and I have a few small meals in me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go ahead and bump the AD to 4 and see how that treats you bud. Keep water intake high and maybe lower your pre-workout dose. Really the pre-workout isn't needed imo.

jayfit85

Awards
Thanks for the input, Ryan. I bumped all 3 products up to 4/day. Felt a little better today. The Maximize Intense seems to have a lot of 1,3 Dimeth in it. I almost feel sick toward the end of my workout on the stuff I'm working out so hard. I have some Craze by DS I'm a big fan of. I'm going to start back on it. Could be in my head, but I have to drink something pre workout to get me going.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input, Ryan. I bumped all 3 products up to 4/day. Felt a little better today. The Maximize Intense seems to have a lot of 1,3 Dimeth in it. I almost feel sick toward the end of my workout on the stuff I'm working out so hard. I have some Craze by DS I'm a big fan of. I'm going to start back on it. Could be in my head, but I have to drink something pre workout to get me going.
I go through phases where I can be the same way, so I feel ya.

jayfit85

Awards
I hit chest tonight, quickly and efficiently. Hit 235 on incline barbell for 4 FROM (full range of motion) reps with no spot, but I was going for 6 atleast. My best is 265 for 5. Frustrating, but it's my 9th day straight with no rest if my memory serves me right. Stupid, I know. But I PR'd on dumbbell flys tonight did 4 sets for my last exercise and got 55's for 8. I was pleasantly surprised about this. I've gotten 60's a year ago for 6 but they were ugly reps. Tonight I was hard and full. I spotted my buddy who supersets two different angles of decline dumbbell presses back to back, so that burnt some of my energy up early on. I pretty much clean and jerk 70-80 pounds to hand to him, then take them off and set them down (can't throw weights in this gym). Then immediatley go to a less steep angle and get 65-70's for him and do the same thing.
After that, I did some Decline Bench with the bar and got 255 for 8 on my 4th set. Tomorrow night I'm not sure what I'm gonna hit...I'm thinking legs and abs.

Libido: At a comfortable level, but not haywire like a few weeks ago.
Endurance: Maintaining, but BP seems to be elevated at rest. (also a symptom of overtraining)
Neuro Activity: Zoned in while working out. Stressed and overwhelmed otherwise. Relationship issues, financial woes, looking for a better paying job.
Strength: Nothing special to report. Only PR'd on some accessory exercises so far on this stack, but that can be done with a good test booster/anti-e, and some carbs and rest.
Other Notes: Still irritable, but I've managed to contain it and let things go easier. Fullness is up, I look lean and tight tonight. Looking forward to some sleep and getting the work day over with tomorrow. Night guys....

jayfit85

Awards
I did legs yesterday. Hit squats first. Got 5 sets in, on the fourth got 205 for 8 to the floor. On 5th, 225 for 3, 1 rep to floor, other 2 parallel.Looking back I shoulda did 6 sets and taken a smaller jump to 215, then 225 if I was strong enough. Felt good on my fourth set though, I was satisfied. Did front squats after that for 4 sets, got 205 for 6 twice. 195 on stiff leg deadlifts. Standing calf raises 300 for 10.
Libido: Normal range
Endurance: Steady.
Neuro Activity: Focused on lifts, mind wanders when not in the gym.
Strength: Been awhile since I squatted 225. Usually squat lighter and go for reps, lift heavy on leg press, but I was happy with this workout.
Other side notes: May lift arms/shoulders today. May take off. Have an eye Dr. appt at 9:30 this morning, if I'm done by 10:30 I'm going in to lift. Otherwise, I'll think about going in later in the afternoon.

jayfit85

Awards
Just a quick update. Took yesterday off lifting, went back in tonight and did chest by itself. Felt very strong and solid. Incline bench first got to 216 for 8. Not my best, but I've been training by instinct lately and stop when I feel I did enough sets/reps for X exercise and move on. It's been working well and I can generally remember exactly what I accomplished previously and am able to progress from there. Got 245 on decline for 10 which is good reps wise for me. Did flat DB bench, feet elevated. DB flys, crossovers, and DB pullovers. Chest was pumped and hard. Looked very big in my opinion and I'm a tough critic on myself. Even spent a lot of time spotting my buddy lifting the DB's up and down for him, while I still stayed strong.
Libido and Endurance are up. Girlfriend and I are on a "break" so sucks about the libido huh???
Neuro Activity: Very focused and uplifted mood tonight. Probably the best workout I've had in two months.
Other side notes: Feel sorta puffy, but could be cause I jacked carbs up today after using Sunday as a low carb day, and I didn't sweat much.
Applying to a few jobs in town tomorrow morning, tanning, and doing arms and shoulders around 1PM.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido and Endurance are up. Girlfriend and I are on a "break" so sucks about the libido huh???
Depends on what you think the outcome of the break will be. Might be a good time to make a few good first impressions.

(I am joking and hope for the best for you and your girl).

jayfit85

Awards
Sorry I havent updated for a few days. I'm about 2 weeks away from finishing up the AndroMass and a week from finishing the Drive. My Sustain Alpha cream ran out (last Thursday??) and around Saturday or Sunday my energy and libido started taking a nasty decline. I mean, libido isn't crashed by any means, but the lack of energy and drive has greatly dimini
shed. I almost sold the Mass away for $20 on eBay, but I said hell with it I'll just finish it. Haven't made much in terms of gains, then again I wasn't eating for a bulk, just a lean/bulk. Long story short, workouts have been mediocre. I ordered Forma Stanzol from another website (100mgs Formestane, DIM, 7,8 Benzo, and Chrysin) topical to add to PCT. I ordered more SA to get my libido and energy levels back up.