Fumoney's log to better health for 2012 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Fumoney's log to better health for 2012

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I saw a quest bar today n bought it.. Vanilla almond I think.. 19g fiber, Jesus!! Test it out later tonight
    Keeps you regular...LOL.
    Pretty good nutritional profile. It keeps my hunger away.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 22 (3/22)

Supplements:
    6 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach
    2 Agmatine with lunch
    2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM
    3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1122 calories)

Comments:
    Good cardio again with plenty of energy. Prometheus, Fat Free or Agmatine. Whichever is responsible, cardio for 65 minutes is no longer a problem. I am upto level 15. Will need to increase to maybe 17. Level 20 is max. Staying awake is still a challenge even with spacing Fat Free further out from sleep. Could it be Lipo PM losing it's magic ? Losing weight (checked at gym - different scale), but still bloated. Can't wait until I am back on Erase Pro. I hear good things about Lico. Most of comments are related to vascularity. I am assuming this is due to full muscle and losing water. Still thinking about it.

Onto tomorrow.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 23

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Bench Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
    Bench Press 1x6 (320 lbs)
    Bench Press 1x6 (270 lbs)
    Dumbbell Curls 10x8 (30 lb dumbbells)
    Front Lat Pulldowns 4x8 (130 lbs)
    Machine Chest Flyes 10x8 (160 lbs)
    HS Iso Shoulder Press 4x8 (90, 140, 180, 230 lbs)

Comments:
    Felt strong and started out like gangbusters. Only sticking point was the 320 lbs on bench Press. I really wanted 8, but only got 6. Did some Pulldowns and Shoulder Presses, because I had energy left over.

I went over the cheat line for the first time in a long time. Roast Beef Panini, Potato chips, 2 Reese Peanut butter eggs. All useless calories. It was bound to happen. I just got to make sure it does not become a habit. I did take Agmatine with it.

No thermo effect yet. Hunger control was OK today. I cheated, but I did not go over my calorie limit. I had to really make sure during dinner.

Bloating has gone down a bit. It seems to be a trend. Bloat early in the week when I start Prometheus, then taper off towards the end of the week. Little over 2 weeks before Erase pro or Licogenix.

Onto tomorrow.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 24

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Softball practice 1 hour
    Front Pulldowns 11x8 (60, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120 lbs)
    Front straight arm pulldowns 4x8 (70 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 10x8 (90, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180 lbs)

Comments:
    OK workout today. Rainy cold spring day and did not feel up to it to push harder. It was more workman like. Got in th gym, got what I wanted done, left the gym. I forgot to weigh myself today. I will do so tomorrow morning.

Onto tomorrow.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 25 (3/25)

Supplements:
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off day)
    2 Agmatine with lunch, 2 Agmatine with dinner
    2 Fat Free in the AM

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Took the day off from exercising. My body needed a little break. Diet under control all day with no hunger urges. Still no thermo effect on Fat Free. My body looks leaner and water seems to have left again to give me a leaner less bloated look. I want to emphasize again that if I had different goals, I would definitely take Prometheus. Great lifting days with full of energy. Alpha male feeling throughout the day with high confidence level. It's good stuff.

I did not take the 2nd dose of Fat Free to see if I can sleep better. No luck. The ultra restful sleep is gone and I am missing it. I am not having horrible sleep, but the initial effect of Lipo PM was unreal. Am I pointing to the wrong things ? Homeostasis with Lipo PM ? I have been taking it close to a month now.

Onto tomorrow.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Yesterday was a blah day and forgot to weigh in again. I will try to remember to do it tomorrow morning. For continuity sake, I have been weighing myself in the mornings on empty stomach. So if I miss my opportunity to do so in the morning, I put it off to the next day since there could be fluctuations throughout the day.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

5 days to go until first target weigh in date. I have to be under 235 to hit my goal. I am not worried at all about the weigh in.

5 days to go until season opener in softball. No outfield this year. We have some fast people out there and they don't need me to slow it down. Back at third holding down the hot corner. Compared to last year when I was heavier, my teammates have let me know that my reactions have been quicker during practice. Good times. Good times.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 26 (3/26)

Supplements:
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off day)
    2 Agmatine with lunch, 4 Agmatine prior to workout
    2 Fat Free in the AM

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1275 calories)
    Machine Shoulder Press 11x8 (80, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160 lbs)
    Machine Laterals 11x8 (60 lbs)
    Volleyball 4 vs 3 (75 minutes)

Comments:
    Cardio was nice and easy again. My strength endurance was not as same as when I am on Prometheus. Difference in strength can be felt on days I dont take it. I started out strong today, but could not maintain my lifts later in the workout. Before I was able to maintain 170 and then move up to 180, 190 and 200. No worries. I had a great pump during workout.

Not many showed for volleyball today and they asked me to play. It was a good workout. Just 4 vs 3. A lot of running, diving and a lot of fun.

Onto tomorrow. Must weigh in.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 27

Weight: 233.0 lbs (-13.8 lbs this log, -31.0 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Comments: OK, I hit my first target of 235 lbs by end of March. Just matter of fact reaction since I felt that based on progress in the last couple weeks, this would be more of an eventuality then a goal. I am still happy, don't get me wrong. I have seen what can happen with good nutrition, exercise and good supplements. My goals are loftier and I will be setting a higher objective.

One thing I have to do is to make sure I maintain this weight through 3/31 to consider this goal met. (or gain no more than 1.9 lbs)

Initial year end goal was 212 lbs. I think I want to set a lower target of 186 lbs or 47 more lbs in the next 9 months. Why 186 lbs ? It is pure mathematics losing average of 1.5 lbs per week or 78 lbs total. Hey, why not !

I am setting another interim goal of 206 lbs by end of June or 27 more lbs in the next 3 months. This one will not be a hard target. If I see major signs of recomp, then I can forego weight loss in numbers. There has to be a moment of stagnation at some point that I must fight through.

I am also going to come off supplements as much as I can. This will be tough since I really like most of the supplements I have used this year.

Thanks to anyone still following.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Days 28 thru 32

Weight: Day 31 - 232.2 lbs

Supplements: Days 28 thru 32
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off until further notice)

Diet:
    Days 28 thru 31 - Calorie deficit
    Days 32 - Calorie surplus

Exercise:
    Day 28: Cardio Elliptical 1230 calories
    Day 29: None
    Day 30: Cardio Elliptical 1295 calories
    Day 31: Cardio Elliptical 645 calories, Softball game (lost 9-7, went 1-2 with 2 RBIs and 1 run scored. No extra bases. One stupid error on an over throw. Luckily it did not cost us anything.), Lifting Chest + Biceps
    Day 32: Cardio Elliptical 2395 calories (Non-stop)

Comments:
    I have not posted in a while as I thought there wasn't much interest in my thread seeing no comments for over a week. After thinking it through carefully, I decided to continue today as this is really my only log that I have and I don't have data anywhere else to review. You should really only intent to do these things for yourself...right ? Plus I realize, I change things on a whim with supplements and my workouts are unconventional for anyone to follow. With that said, lets move forward.

My diet has been on point all week except for today. I decided to splurge. Pasta, bread, eggplant rollatini, danish, chicken quesadilla, peanut butter cups,...etc. I think I might have gone about 1,000 calories over. Why did I splurge ??? I hit a resistance at around 233 lbs, so I decided to shock the system a little. Diet is going to be severe this week, so last opportunity to cheat.

Acne everywhere. Some on my face, on my shoulders and waist. T level definitely rose while on Prometheus so I know DAA works on me. I am off Prometheus because I hate bloating and water retention. Psychological thing. I never really needed Prometheus. I took it in place of Erase Pro just because. Well, it definitely works for me, but at this time it is not the right supplement. Looking at the mirror while trying to lose weight and seeing bloat is really depressing.

With attempt to break through 233 lbs then 230 lbs, I am also going to watch sodium and drink ton of water to see about losing this water weight. Not desperate enough to use diuretics as once Prometheus loses effect, water level will go down. Also, I am looking forward to starting Licogenix after I am off Fat Free.

I realized that I am pretty much going to stay on Lipo PM and Agmatine for life. So although I am going to log Licogenix (unsponsored), I will not be going off those 2.

As for Fat Free.....I think I have maybe 1 1/2 weeks left in the bottle ?
    Few observations with caveat. I am also taking Agmatine and Lipo PM right now.

Thermogenic - on and off. Some days crazy sweating. Some days not so much. Temperature never rose while sedentary like when I am at work. Only thermo effect I felt was at the gym in the way of sweating. I did not feel hot though.

Appetite - Oh yeah. It's good. I never really felt like eating. Appetite was under control almost all the time. Cheating was hard as I quickly felt like I wanted to stop eating. (Except for today. It was mindless eating. Not because I was hungry or craved things, but because I wanted to change things around)

Energy - OK, this is the best part. Crazy amount of energy. Some background. I used to run in high school for the cross country team. Although everybody kept saying I should have played football. I wanted to, but no insurance. I must have been the only cross country runner at 190 lbs. Throughout my life, I always had good endurance. Well, until I started to gain weight. As you can see from my log, I had some crazy cardio days. I breezed through sessions at 1200 calories with ease after starting "Fat Free" and today I had guilt cardio. After I ate all that crap, I decided to go to the gym early enough to do cardio until I dropped. From my earlier logs, you also saw that I had few occasions where I struggled at about 30 minute mark. Well, I kept going and going until they said gym was closing. I was tired, but I felt great. I could have kept going I think. After 2 hours later and resetting the machine twice due to hitting the 60 minute limit, I saw the reading on the machine.....2,395 calories. Yeah buddy !!!

Some other observations...interesting enough, I have had tough afternoons at work. Although I had crazy energy at the gym, I was struggling to stay awake at work. I think it was due to low carb diet, but it could be anything. I cannot pinpoint it to anything since i am on a stack of supplements. This is probably what frustrates the readers of this log. Sorry...I will try to do better to Licogenix. please remember that I run unsponsored logs, so I tend to switch up things a lot if I see good results or don't see enough results. However, I will try to stay consistent with Licogenix. I have a stake in this as I am a big fan of Erase Pro. This 30 day run will help me decide which is better for me.

Goals:
    I ended 3/31 at 232.2 lbs. That is 2.8 lbs lower than my goal of 235 lbs. I hit my first goal !!!!!!
    So far so good. Looking forward to breaking though 230 lbs, then 220 lbs, then 210 lbs, then finally 200 lbs this year.

Sorry for the novel. I had a lot to get off my chest.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I still read all updates. Very interested to see how lico treats u.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    I still read all updates. Very interested to see how lico treats u.
    Thanks !
    Will send you a link when I start the log.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 33 (4/2)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Shoulder Press 12x8 (60, 120, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170 lbs)
    Lateral raises 12x8 (60 lbs)
    Volleyball 90 minutes

Comments:
    Struggled throughout, but a good workout none the less. Good pumps on shoulders and good 90 minutes of volleyball.
    Appetite in check. Not much sweating at the gym. Decent energy considering I only had 5 hours of sleep.

2 product reviews
    Underarmour colorblack shirts - Great for workout and looks awesome !
    Nike Hyperdunk 2011 low - Good cushion, but too heavy and rigid for volleyball. Might be OK for all around use working out, but not for sports.

As I get ready to run Licogenix next week after Fat Free runs out, I am now seriously considering dropping Lipo PM for the run also. The effects are not as prominent as when I first started Lipo PM, but I may not be as observant either. Taking it out completely should let me know what I am missing.

Can't wait to dry out and lean out more. I definitely hit some sort of a wall here weight wise. It could be recomp......My arms are denitely more vascular at times and when I flex, I see some vein on my front shoulders. My upper chest is leaner and my clothes have gone down a size on shirts and several sizes on pants.

Maybe Lipogenix will help me push though ? Maybe I need stims again although I rather not if I don't have to. April will tell a lot.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reduction pm or lean dreams or sleep maxx. All night time fat burners/sleep aids. Red pm has diuretics. I use it for summer always. I got u covered sleep maxx can be taken for long periods of time unlike lipo (due to lipo l dopa content)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reduction pm or lean dreams or sleep maxx. All night time fat burners/sleep aids. Red pm has diuretics. I use it for summer always. I got u covered sleep maxx can be taken for long periods of time unlike lipo (due to lipo l dopa content)
    So I needed to cycle Lipo PM then. I am on my second bottle. Maybe that is why I am seeing reduced effects.

I will check out Reduction PM. Will be on Reduction PM or Lipo PM after Licogenix run. Thanks for the tip !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

So I needed to cycle Lipo PM then. I am on my second bottle. Maybe that is why I am seeing reduced effects.

I will check out Reduction PM. Will be on Reduction PM or Lipo PM after Licogenix run. Thanks for the tip !
    Yeaa o try to alternate my nigt time supps everry 30 to 45 days.. Usually one bottle then swap, things like sleep aids your body adjust to so easily!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 34

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1251 calories)

Comments:
    It wasn't so easy today. My legs were tired and trying to get the legs moving taxed my respiratory system. I had just enough energy to get little over an hour of cardio in. I have an unrealistic goal of getting about 5,250 calories burned on elliptical each week. Every task should have a target...right ?

My diet was good. I think I can really do this all year. I am not sick of the diet or tired of what I am eating. If I get under 200 lbs this year, it will all be worth it.

I am really starting to see some muscle separation on my arms and upper body. As I have improved my physique steadily this year, I am getting that alpha feeling back.

Onto tomorrow.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 35

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    HS Iso pulldown 12x8 (90, 140, 140, 140, 140, 140, 140, 140, 140, 140, 160, 160 lbs)
    Front Pulldown 5x10 (100 lbs)
    Cardio Elliptical (631 calories)
    Tennis 90 minutes

Comments:
    Good energy today. Did a variety of things with energy to spare. Felt really light during tennis and moved well. Bloating has come back a little. Not sure what is causing it. I also have a suspicion that my weight loss has stalled. Will know more this weekend. Body still looks good with definition starting to show. Will definitely cut Lipo PM out next week when I run Licogenix.

Onto tomorrow.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I report my weight on a weekly basis, but I record it on my phone as much as I can. These are all morning recordings.

3/27 tue = 233
    3/28 wed = 235.8
    3/29 thu = 234.4
    3/31 sat = 232.2
    4/3 tue = 233.2
    4/4 wed = 233.4
    4/5 thu = 233.4

What I see is a plateau with resistance at around 233 lbs. This is after steadily losing 2-3 lbs per week for 11-12 weeks or so for total of 30.6 lbs.
    Exercise has been mostly cardio....whole lot of cardio + volume lifting of no more than 1 session per body part per week.

Diet has been calorie deficient with couple cheat days and low carb on week days. Cheat days did not mean eat anything and everything. Usually around or slightly above maintenance. No Pizza, hamburgers, ice cream,...etc. Things like pasta, potatoes, rice, carb containing sauce,...

I was on stim fat burners for 2 months and just about to finish non-stim fat burner cycle. Other than non-stim fat burner, what is the change ? No Erase Pro.

I am really interested to see what the next week will bring me. Trying to see what I can change up without it being something I cannot follow. meaning, I can follow what I am doing now easily and I don't want to go crazy for a month or so to lose that 10-15 lbs and then yo yo back up to 230s or higher. I think this is the cross road where I need to really think and make the correct choice.

FYI - I was 230-235 lbs for about 10 years before my weight steadily crept up to 264 lbs in the last 3 years.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

T what rate do u want to keep losing?
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

T what rate do u want to keep losing?
    2+ lbs per week until I hit 233. Then nothing since.
    I started a new log at:
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

2+ lbs per week until I hit 233. Then nothing since.
    No like how much more per week do u want. U wanna stay at 2 pounds? Im just trying to think of plateau busters for u.. hiit cardio and different forms.. U like that elliptical too much
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I don't eat sugar until cheat meal and my sodium intake is very low. Even during cheat meals.

My cardio (400+ per week), lifting, sports activity + calorie deficit diet should continue to show weight loss.
    I started a new log at:
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

No like how much more per week do u want. U wanna stay at 2 pounds? Im just trying to think of plateau busters for u.. hiit cardio and different forms.. U like that elliptical too much
    LOL....thanks. I love the elliptical because I get on it and put a game on. I can pretty much watch entire hockey or basketball game while on it.

I want to stay losing at least 2 lbs per week until I get under 210. (12 weeks)

I am thinking about a shot in the arm. Have you heard of cellucor l2 ? I want to use it mostly to rid water to give me psychological boost.
    I started a new log at:
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I don't eat sugar until cheat meal and my sodium intake is very low. Even during cheat meals.

My cardio (400+ per week), lifting, sports activity + calorie deficit diet should continue to show weight loss.
    That is 4000 per week.
    I started a new log at:
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

LOL....thanks. I love the elliptical because I get on it and put a game on. I can pretty much watch entire hockey or basketball game while on it.

I want to stay losing at least 2 lbs per week until I get under 210. (12 weeks)

I am thinking about a shot in the arm. Have you heard of cellucor l2 ? I want to use it mostly to rid water to give me psychological boost.
    Have not heard of that.. What is it? I know plenty of great diuretic products that don't involve shots lol

Your body has most likely gotten used to re steady state of elliptical tho.. If anything, incorporate intervals If u don't wanna do a different machine.. Like 1 minute fast 1 minute normal.. Hiit (high intensity interval training) Also boosts your metabolism for up to 24 hours after your session..
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Have not heard of that.. What is it? I know plenty of great diuretic products that don't involve shots lol

Your body has most likely gotten used to re steady state of elliptical tho.. If anything, incorporate intervals If u don't wanna do a different machine.. Like 1 minute fast 1 minute normal.. Hiit (high intensity interval training) Also boosts your metabolism for up to 24 hours after your session..
    No shots. LOL. They are capsules. Google it. I am interested to see what you think about the ingredients.

Yeah, changing workouts is a good idea. I did up the pace today and increased the intensity. Maybe I need track work. I will look into that. Thanks !

Some change is definitely in order. Maybe Licogenix will help.
    I started a new log at:
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Maybe more tennis ? That is more anaerobic with more bursts of energy involved. Problem with tennis is when cute women show up in those short tennis skirts. I either can't concentrate or over do it trying to show off and hurt myself. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

No shots. LOL. They are capsules. Google it. I am interested to see what you think about the ingredients.

Yeah, changing workouts is a good idea. I did up the pace today and increased the intensity. Maybe I need track work. I will look into that. Thanks !

Some change is definitely in order. Maybe Licogenix will help.
    Lol well it wont be Impressive if u hurt urself!

Um ingredients look ok. Interesting dose scheme. I'd be worried that the 7 days off woul see water return rapidly...

I love animal cuts and 2 shredded for diuretic fat burners. For a straight diuretic I have used axis labs xtract with amazing results for a cruise preparation and through the cruise. One bottle is 80 caps. I dosed It at 4 a day for 20 days instead of 8 a day for 10 days. I took no off days. Steady and sustainable water loss. using it again for summer.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Lol well it wont be Impressive if u hurt urself!

Um ingredients look ok. Interesting dose scheme. I'd be worried that the 7 days off woul see water return rapidly...

I love animal cuts and 2 shredded for diuretic fat burners. For a straight diuretic I have used axis labs xtract with amazing results for a cruise preparation and through the cruise. One bottle is 80 caps. I dosed It at 4 a day for 20 days instead of 8 a day for 10 days. I took no off days. Steady and sustainable water loss. using it again for summer.
    Thanks. I will run Licogenix with Agmatine for 4 weeks, then try xtract the following month. May add a fat burner if I am not at 220 by end of April.
    I started a new log at:
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Thanks. I will run Licogenix with Agmatine for 4 weeks, then try xtract the following month. May add a fat burner if I am not at 220 by end of April.
    Looking forward to the progress! When I lost my weight I lost 30 pounds like NOTHING. then i wold plateau for a week or two then boom 5 pounds gone out of nowhere. Rinse repeat.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Looking forward to the progress! When I lost my weight I lost 30 pounds like NOTHING. then i wold plateau for a week or two then boom 5 pounds gone out of nowhere. Rinse repeat.
    Hope this is what I am looking at. Although I hate waiting. Thinking of doing something to shock the system like a day long bike ride of 100+ miles. I know you said I should change from slow long cardio to more of HIIT. Just thinking for now.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 36 (4/5)

Supplements:
    2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM (Less than a week remaining in bottle)

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1104 calories - Set at weight 235 / level 27 / time 55 min)

Comments:
    Really busy day and I can't really recall everything I have noticed.
    Appetite suppression was OK.
    No thermo effect out of gym.
    Good sweating during cardio with ton of energy.
    Still very tired midday. This is something I will monitor when I get off Lipo PM for a month.

I am going to track the data on elliptical to see where I can up the intensity. The setting used today was the best I have used all year. Lowest weight setting, highest level, lowest amount of time - although time is relative to how long I want to stay on the machine.

Good day. Getting second look from the ladies.

Onto tomorrow. Tomorrow is my dungeon day. Lets see if my strength has gone down this many days off Prometheus Rising and off Erase Pro for almost a month now. Thing to monitor is bench to see if I can complete 10x8 clean at 270 lbs. One day, I would love to go heavy to see where my strength is at without this endurance lifting.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

According to Gvt principles, if you're getting 10x8 fir 270.. The 270 Is probably 65-70% of your max... But since thar would be 450 and you don't train for strength.. I'd knock 75-100 off that..
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

According to Gvt principles, if you're getting 10x8 fir 270.. The 270 Is probably 65-70% of your max... But since thar would be 450 and you don't train for strength.. I'd knock 75-100 off that..
    Thanks ! Good formula to keep in my back pocket.
    I started a new log at:
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 37 (4/6)

Supplements:
    2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM (Less than a week remaining in bottle)

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    No exercise today. Had to switch my schedule around a bit. Nothing significant to report. Saturday will have a lot of activities.
    I started a new log at:
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Not much going on. I am going to take a break for a week.

Looking to wash out a bit after I am done with Fat Free.
    Going to start up Lico next week rather than this week. Since I like Erase Pro a lot, it's going to take a lot of convincing to switch to Licogenix. I want to give it a fair shot as much as possible. Will be taking Lico with Agmatine only.

I will provide my observation of wash out and how going off Fat Free and Lipo PM has affected me in next weeks entry.

See you in a week !

Cheda - since you are the only one who writes in my thread LOL.....Anything other than Erase Pro that is good for controlling cortisol ?

Anybody else can response of course....
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Sorry....just to close on one workout note. I worked my chest yesterday strictly to test my strength. Could not get to the dungeon, so I went to my regular gym.

Purely Hammer Strength and flyes.

On HS Inclines prior to starting my diet at around 264 lbs....I pyramid up in the following manner at 8 reps then max.

90 x 8
    180 x 8
    230 x 8
    270 x 8
    320 x 8
    360 x 10 (This is where I usually end it with finishing as many reps as possible.)

then finish out

230 x 8
    230 x 8
    230 x 8
    230 x 8

Yesterday at body weight of around 233 lbs...

90 x 8
    180 x 8
    230 x 8
    270 x 8
    320 x 8
    360 x 4 then immediately strip down to 270 x 4

then to finish out

270 x 8
    270 x 8
    270 x 8
    270 x 8

So I dieted down and lost 31 lbs and in my opinion, not lost much strength. (The 4 set finish out is irrelevant)

This makes me very happy !

Also, looking at the mirror, I was a big lump of crap at 264 lbs and now I am a leaner 233 lbs with some signs of definition on my arms, shoulders and chest. I even see mid-separation on my chest now. Still want a leaner and drier 210 by beach season...then look out !

Got my Xtract, Licogenix, Agmatine and Erase Pro ready. If April does not go well, I may go back to OEP, AT2 and Erase Pro for a month in May.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Lean Xtreme is supposed to be top cort control product. I haven't used it, but anabeta elite has the same base compound so you'll have to follow my log in may to find out
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Lean Xtreme is supposed to be top cort control product. I haven't used it, but anabeta elite has the same base compound so you'll have to follow my log in may to find out
    Will do !
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM