Fumoney's log to better health for 2012

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hmm I don't think it could do thst after two days.. Usually takes about 5-7 to really notice it in my case. Certainly everyone is different though and if that's The only variable, can't Blame u for calling it out.. I'm going through it too.. Being mostly low carb though it's not so bad, but I know that when I stop, I will lose it within a few days. So will u
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Hmm I don't think it could do thst after two days.. Usually takes about 5-7 to really notice it in my case. Certainly everyone is different though and if that's The only variable, can't Blame u for calling it out.. I'm going through it too.. Being mostly low carb though it's not so bad, but I know that when I stop, I will lose it within a few days. So will u
    Maybe it's that synergistic thing again....

I had pretty easy time lifting 170s. I actually ran 12 sets. I definitely felt stronger today. Bloating was definitely obvious.

I can only point to DAA in Prometheus as only change. No time to really study this. After today, I need to drop about 7 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks.

Just ordered new softball bat and a new glove. Here we go ! Looking to get in 3 seasons this year and couple of all day tournaments.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

After seeing everyone's results, I am really intrigued by Licogenix.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    After seeing everyone's results, I am really intrigued by Licogenix.
    Me too.. Was very skeptical bc it's herbal, but can't argue with results... I'll probably work it in in the fall, can't risk it during spring/summer...

The weird thing with me n prometheus is I am fluctuating from 158-162 depending on time of day n food intake... I am not gaining or losing weight really, even though I am not as cut ss I should or could be at 160, due to the obvious water retention. Kinda frustrating
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 15 (3/15)

Supplements:
    6 Prometheus Rising in the PM
    2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM
    3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1,830 calories - 5 minute break at 1,189 calorie mark)
    Basketball Shooting for 20 minutes. Had to get inside 3 point line as my legs did not give me any push. They were done after cardio.

Comments:
    Nice spring day. Great weather and great "scenery".
    Cardio was cake today. Full of energy and had a great sweat going. I only took a break to adjust my clothes as I was soaking. I feel less bloated and felt great all day. Fat Free....is that you coming along now ? Appetite suppression on Fat Free is strong as AT2 or OEP in my opinion. Sometimes, I did not even want to look at food.

All my supps are in. Quick review on Quest bars.

Coconut Cashew - Awesome, but there is that whey after taste
    Apple Pie - OK with whey after taste. Need to try to heat this one up next time.
    Peanut Butter Supreme - Awesome and little whey after taste.

Weigh in scheduled for Saturday and also first softball practice on Saturday.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Gotta look into these quest bars. Glad bloating Is down. I've got 9 or do days left on prom then it's gonna get really shredded over here
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Gotta look into these quest bars. Glad bloating Is down. I've got 9 or do days left on prom then it's gonna get really shredded over here
    Oh yeah.....shredded !!!
    I started a new log at:
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 16 (3/16)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Nothing major to report other than the visual confirmation of improving physique is really good for the mind. The muscle fullness and shape are definitely a change so far. After initial complaint about Prometheus, I have stayed on it. I guess the draw back to a phone app is that you may end up sharing your immediate thought too often and it may end up sounding like you are waffling too much. Oh well, I started this log to collect any and all reactions, thought out or immediate, so I will have to live with it.

Immediate water gain has definitely gone down a lot.

Onto next day.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 17 (3/17)

Weight: 235.8 lbs (-11.0 lbs this log, -28.2 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Softball practice 2 1/2 hours
    Front Pulldowns 11x8 (70, 110, 110, 110, 110, 110, 110, 120, 120, 120, 120 lbs)
    Front straight arm pulldowns 11x8 (80, 65, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 11x8 (90, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 230, 230, 230, 230 lbs)
    Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (70 lbs)
    Machine Chest Flyes 1x8 (140 lbs)

Comments:
    What a great day. Weather in the high 60s and sun is out. Great day to get the bats and gloves out. First day of practice was great. A lot of fun and almost everybody showed. Started with batting practice. I was in the outfield, so I got a lot ofrunning in. Then we played a simulated game and that was great as well. Offense is there, but we have to work on our defense more. Had some issues tracking flyballs, but that will come as we get back into swing of things.

Great workout at the gym. As I continue to add weights to get back to what I used to lift, all exercises felt great and it felt like each movement was not wasted. Did not get a lot of pump or sweating. Probably due to softball practice as it probably depleted my sugar level and water level.

Today was my cheat day and the meal of my choice was Cuban tapas. Bar-b-que ribs, octopus grilled, seafood sopa, pork empenadas, assortment of meat, smoked duck and cuban bread with sweet butter. Add in a dark draft, mojitos and corona chaser. I am not much of a drinker, so this was good enough for me. Getting tapas makes it easy to get a taste of many things without over eating too much.

A lot of green in the city with people having a great time. My new favorite thing on a lady ? Cut off green t-shirt with black tights.

OK, the most important update. I was up close to 4 lbs for some odd reason earlier in the week. No changes to diet or workout. I had to work really hard to get my weight down and I am glad I am showing another loss for the week. I am getting complements from everybody and it really feels great. Positive energy always makes it easier to keep doing what your doing.

I am at 235.8 lbs. (Pace of about -4.5 lbs per week, but just -1.6 lbs in the last week) I now have only 0.8 lbs in the next 2 weeks to hit my first target. My dream short term goal would be to see if I can get under 230 lbs by end of month. This does not seem as easy as now there are some fluctuations in pace of weight loss. Hitting 233 lbs might be more realistic. I will have to kill it for the next 2 weeks to make this happen. Here we go now. Let's get it !
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Sticking with prom??
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Sticking with prom??
    Yes I am. Strength gain is noticeable. I will run the full 4 week cycle. There will be 1 week overlap first week of April with either Erase Pro or Licogenix.
    I started a new log at:
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Yes I am. Strength gain is noticeable. I will run the full 4 week cycle. There will be 1 week overlap first week of April with either Erase Pro or Licogenix.
    Cool. I'm so tempted to try lico but wanna wait til fall to take a chance
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 18 (3/18)

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Wanted to lift today, but I had car issues. Did not have time to workout dealing with this. If its resolved tomorrow, I will be back in the gym.
    Crazy DOMS today. Abs, back, lats and legs. I love it !
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Glad to see you are still kickin ass brosk!

I had hella sleep problems when I first started Fat Free but they have mostly gone away now
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Glad to see you are still kickin ass brosk!

I had hella sleep problems when I first started Fat Free but they have mostly gone away now
    Thanks Flawed. I don't want to jinx it, but it's been amazing so far. Every supplement I tried has done what it was supposed to. I think appetite supplession from Fat Free is very strong. Also, I don't feel the body heat from Fat Free for some reason. Maybe body temp goes up for me when I experience stim related effects. Who knows, but you know I am not complaining.

I feel very relaxed and calm and Fat Free seems to be working in the back ground. Kinds like Erase Pro for me. I did not notice how much it helped me until I stopped using it.

Now that I am down a good deal in weight, I am even thinking about adding ab exercises.

Waking up and seeing upper chest and shoulders and arms in shape (almost cut or cut as it can be at 235....LOL) gives me motivation everyday to continue, knowing rest of body will follow. (Especially abs)

Looks like you are really killing it with Fat Free ! I think it's a winner so far.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 19

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Chest Flyes 10x8 (150 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1x4 (320 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1x4 (270 lbs)
    HS Wide Chest Press 5x8 (180 lbs)
    Volleyball 45 minutes

Comments:
    Body still recovering from softball practice. This should be last day of DOMS. For me it usually lasts 2 days. The lifting was done without much passion. I lifted at my normal gym and not at the dungeon where I like to do chest. Not much pump but I moved the weights. Little weaker than normal as I could not get 8 on my last set of HS Incline chest press. Maybe it was the stress of worrying about my car and I was not into the workout too much.

I feel a bit bloated again and little blah energy wise. No big deal.

I do not have an appetite, but I am eating following my schedule. Maybe I should not eat when not hungry ?
    Fat Free does a nice job with that, which alone makes it worth while. I am not seeing the other effects though, but the weight is coming off, albeit slowly. I guess I can't ask for more than that.

Onto tomorrow. Shoulders and Cardio and back on Prometheus Rising. I also have about 5 days to decide whether to go Erase Pro (already have a bottle) or go Licogenix (need to order)

Come on Licogenix logs !!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 20 (3/20)

Supplements:
    6 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Shoulder Press 9x8 (80, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 180, 180, 190 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1x5 (200 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1x4 (200 lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 11x8 (70 lbs)
    Cybex Shoulder Press 4x8 (50, 70, 70, 50 lbs)
    Dumbbell Curls 4x8 (25, 30, 35, 30 lb dumbbells)
    Cardio Elliptical (1103 calories)

Comments:
    Well I thought yesterday's workout was ho hum. I was wrong. When I got to the gym today, I felt DOMS on my chest, especially outer chest. I felt good, but I needed to warm up a bit more. What a high to get things started. Today starts second week of Prometheus dosing. Placebo effect or is it for real ? I say the latter. I increased the weights on shoulder press and blew through the workout. I added few exercises because I was full of energy and had a good sweat going. I finished off with cardio and I could have kept going for 30 minutes more if the gym was not about to close. My skin is a bit oily and I have few small breakouts.

Does Prometheus give me water retention like others have experienced ? Definite yes. Bloating is back. I noticed it when I got home. Usually after cardio, my body looks more cut and my muscles are not as bulky. I said I am going to live with this for this run, so I am going to stop bitching about it. I will however continue to add observations for future reference, so I maybe bitching indirectly. This is probably going to be my one and only run of Prometheus and I will make the best of it. And I am enjoying it as well while the effects last.

Supps like Prometheus are great, but they do not contribute to my ultimate goal of getting leaner and less bulkier.

Hope there is a repeat of last week and bloating goes away later in the week.

By the way, my diet has not deviated one bit. I am writing this to rule out diet for cause of bloating.

Quest bar with banana and 1/2 naked juice for breakfast. Salad with chicken (50 grams), kidney beans, chick peas, peppers, lettuce, romaine, spinach and 3 little pieces of pineapple for flavoring. Steamed chicken with honey mustard, broccoli, onions and peppers for dinner. Chicken can be substituted with lean meat of any sort. No added salt in any meal and plenty of water.

Flawed, I am exploring your comment about Fat Free affecting sleep. My sleep has only been ok since I started Fat Free. It was amazing before with addition of Lipo PM. Is Fat Free counter acting Lipo PMs benefits ?

Onto tomorrow.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 21

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1297 calories)

Comments:
    Good cardio with plenty of energy. Again, I could have kept going for another 20 minutes if the gym stayed open later.
    My body is still a bloated mess. However, I do know I am losing weight in all the right places as none of my pants fit anymore without a belt. They literally fall off now and I am wearing pants that are 2" smaller in the waist. I have bought pants along my weight gain journey, so as I go down in weight, I have pants ready to go.

I am having issues during the afternoon staying awake again. I am not sure what is causing this. I took my last Fat Free dose 3 hours earlier to see if that will help.

Onto tomorrow.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Rough commute this morning trying to stay awake.
    I started a new log at:
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I saw a quest bar today n bought it.. Vanilla almond I think.. 19g fiber, Jesus!! Test it out later tonight
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I saw a quest bar today n bought it.. Vanilla almond I think.. 19g fiber, Jesus!! Test it out later tonight
    Keeps you regular...LOL.
    Pretty good nutritional profile. It keeps my hunger away.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 22 (3/22)

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1122 calories)

Comments:
    Good cardio again with plenty of energy. Prometheus, Fat Free or Agmatine. Whichever is responsible, cardio for 65 minutes is no longer a problem. I am upto level 15. Will need to increase to maybe 17. Level 20 is max. Staying awake is still a challenge even with spacing Fat Free further out from sleep. Could it be Lipo PM losing it's magic ? Losing weight (checked at gym - different scale), but still bloated. Can't wait until I am back on Erase Pro. I hear good things about Lico. Most of comments are related to vascularity. I am assuming this is due to full muscle and losing water. Still thinking about it.

Onto tomorrow.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 23

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Bench Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
    Bench Press 1x6 (320 lbs)
    Bench Press 1x6 (270 lbs)
    Dumbbell Curls 10x8 (30 lb dumbbells)
    Front Lat Pulldowns 4x8 (130 lbs)
    Machine Chest Flyes 10x8 (160 lbs)
    HS Iso Shoulder Press 4x8 (90, 140, 180, 230 lbs)

Comments:
    Felt strong and started out like gangbusters. Only sticking point was the 320 lbs on bench Press. I really wanted 8, but only got 6. Did some Pulldowns and Shoulder Presses, because I had energy left over.

I went over the cheat line for the first time in a long time. Roast Beef Panini, Potato chips, 2 Reese Peanut butter eggs. All useless calories. It was bound to happen. I just got to make sure it does not become a habit. I did take Agmatine with it.

No thermo effect yet. Hunger control was OK today. I cheated, but I did not go over my calorie limit. I had to really make sure during dinner.

Bloating has gone down a bit. It seems to be a trend. Bloat early in the week when I start Prometheus, then taper off towards the end of the week. Little over 2 weeks before Erase pro or Licogenix.

Onto tomorrow.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 24

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Softball practice 1 hour
    Front Pulldowns 11x8 (60, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120, 120 lbs)
    Front straight arm pulldowns 4x8 (70 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 10x8 (90, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180 lbs)

Comments:
    OK workout today. Rainy cold spring day and did not feel up to it to push harder. It was more workman like. Got in th gym, got what I wanted done, left the gym. I forgot to weigh myself today. I will do so tomorrow morning.

Onto tomorrow.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 25 (3/25)

Supplements:
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off day)
    2 Agmatine with lunch, 2 Agmatine with dinner
    2 Fat Free in the AM

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Took the day off from exercising. My body needed a little break. Diet under control all day with no hunger urges. Still no thermo effect on Fat Free. My body looks leaner and water seems to have left again to give me a leaner less bloated look. I want to emphasize again that if I had different goals, I would definitely take Prometheus. Great lifting days with full of energy. Alpha male feeling throughout the day with high confidence level. It's good stuff.

I did not take the 2nd dose of Fat Free to see if I can sleep better. No luck. The ultra restful sleep is gone and I am missing it. I am not having horrible sleep, but the initial effect of Lipo PM was unreal. Am I pointing to the wrong things ? Homeostasis with Lipo PM ? I have been taking it close to a month now.

Onto tomorrow.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Yesterday was a blah day and forgot to weigh in again. I will try to remember to do it tomorrow morning. For continuity sake, I have been weighing myself in the mornings on empty stomach. So if I miss my opportunity to do so in the morning, I put it off to the next day since there could be fluctuations throughout the day.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

5 days to go until first target weigh in date. I have to be under 235 to hit my goal. I am not worried at all about the weigh in.

5 days to go until season opener in softball. No outfield this year. We have some fast people out there and they don't need me to slow it down. Back at third holding down the hot corner. Compared to last year when I was heavier, my teammates have let me know that my reactions have been quicker during practice. Good times. Good times.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 26 (3/26)

Supplements:
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off day)
    2 Agmatine with lunch, 4 Agmatine prior to workout
    2 Fat Free in the AM

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1275 calories)
    Machine Shoulder Press 11x8 (80, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 160, 160, 160, 160, 160 lbs)
    Machine Laterals 11x8 (60 lbs)
    Volleyball 4 vs 3 (75 minutes)

Comments:
    Cardio was nice and easy again. My strength endurance was not as same as when I am on Prometheus. Difference in strength can be felt on days I dont take it. I started out strong today, but could not maintain my lifts later in the workout. Before I was able to maintain 170 and then move up to 180, 190 and 200. No worries. I had a great pump during workout.

Not many showed for volleyball today and they asked me to play. It was a good workout. Just 4 vs 3. A lot of running, diving and a lot of fun.

Onto tomorrow. Must weigh in.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 27

Weight: 233.0 lbs (-13.8 lbs this log, -31.0 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Comments: OK, I hit my first target of 235 lbs by end of March. Just matter of fact reaction since I felt that based on progress in the last couple weeks, this would be more of an eventuality then a goal. I am still happy, don't get me wrong. I have seen what can happen with good nutrition, exercise and good supplements. My goals are loftier and I will be setting a higher objective.

One thing I have to do is to make sure I maintain this weight through 3/31 to consider this goal met. (or gain no more than 1.9 lbs)

Initial year end goal was 212 lbs. I think I want to set a lower target of 186 lbs or 47 more lbs in the next 9 months. Why 186 lbs ? It is pure mathematics losing average of 1.5 lbs per week or 78 lbs total. Hey, why not !

I am setting another interim goal of 206 lbs by end of June or 27 more lbs in the next 3 months. This one will not be a hard target. If I see major signs of recomp, then I can forego weight loss in numbers. There has to be a moment of stagnation at some point that I must fight through.

I am also going to come off supplements as much as I can. This will be tough since I really like most of the supplements I have used this year.

Thanks to anyone still following.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Days 28 thru 32

Weight: Day 31 - 232.2 lbs

Supplements: Days 28 thru 32
    0 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach (off until further notice)
    2 Agmatine with lunch, 4 Agmatine prior to workout

Diet:
    Days 28 thru 31 - Calorie deficit
    Days 32 - Calorie surplus

Exercise:
    Day 28: Cardio Elliptical 1230 calories
    Day 29: None
    Day 30: Cardio Elliptical 1295 calories
    Day 31: Cardio Elliptical 645 calories, Softball game (lost 9-7, went 1-2 with 2 RBIs and 1 run scored. No extra bases. One stupid error on an over throw. Luckily it did not cost us anything.), Lifting Chest + Biceps
    Day 32: Cardio Elliptical 2395 calories (Non-stop)

Comments:
    I have not posted in a while as I thought there wasn't much interest in my thread seeing no comments for over a week. After thinking it through carefully, I decided to continue today as this is really my only log that I have and I don't have data anywhere else to review. You should really only intent to do these things for yourself...right ? Plus I realize, I change things on a whim with supplements and my workouts are unconventional for anyone to follow. With that said, lets move forward.

My diet has been on point all week except for today. I decided to splurge. Pasta, bread, eggplant rollatini, danish, chicken quesadilla, peanut butter cups,...etc. I think I might have gone about 1,000 calories over. Why did I splurge ??? I hit a resistance at around 233 lbs, so I decided to shock the system a little. Diet is going to be severe this week, so last opportunity to cheat.

Acne everywhere. Some on my face, on my shoulders and waist. T level definitely rose while on Prometheus so I know DAA works on me. I am off Prometheus because I hate bloating and water retention. Psychological thing. I never really needed Prometheus. I took it in place of Erase Pro just because. Well, it definitely works for me, but at this time it is not the right supplement. Looking at the mirror while trying to lose weight and seeing bloat is really depressing.

With attempt to break through 233 lbs then 230 lbs, I am also going to watch sodium and drink ton of water to see about losing this water weight. Not desperate enough to use diuretics as once Prometheus loses effect, water level will go down. Also, I am looking forward to starting Licogenix after I am off Fat Free.

I realized that I am pretty much going to stay on Lipo PM and Agmatine for life. So although I am going to log Licogenix (unsponsored), I will not be going off those 2.

As for Fat Free.....I think I have maybe 1 1/2 weeks left in the bottle ?
    Few observations with caveat. I am also taking Agmatine and Lipo PM right now.

Thermogenic - on and off. Some days crazy sweating. Some days not so much. Temperature never rose while sedentary like when I am at work. Only thermo effect I felt was at the gym in the way of sweating. I did not feel hot though.

Appetite - Oh yeah. It's good. I never really felt like eating. Appetite was under control almost all the time. Cheating was hard as I quickly felt like I wanted to stop eating. (Except for today. It was mindless eating. Not because I was hungry or craved things, but because I wanted to change things around)

Energy - OK, this is the best part. Crazy amount of energy. Some background. I used to run in high school for the cross country team. Although everybody kept saying I should have played football. I wanted to, but no insurance. I must have been the only cross country runner at 190 lbs. Throughout my life, I always had good endurance. Well, until I started to gain weight. As you can see from my log, I had some crazy cardio days. I breezed through sessions at 1200 calories with ease after starting "Fat Free" and today I had guilt cardio. After I ate all that crap, I decided to go to the gym early enough to do cardio until I dropped. From my earlier logs, you also saw that I had few occasions where I struggled at about 30 minute mark. Well, I kept going and going until they said gym was closing. I was tired, but I felt great. I could have kept going I think. After 2 hours later and resetting the machine twice due to hitting the 60 minute limit, I saw the reading on the machine.....2,395 calories. Yeah buddy !!!

Some other observations...interesting enough, I have had tough afternoons at work. Although I had crazy energy at the gym, I was struggling to stay awake at work. I think it was due to low carb diet, but it could be anything. I cannot pinpoint it to anything since i am on a stack of supplements. This is probably what frustrates the readers of this log. Sorry...I will try to do better to Licogenix. please remember that I run unsponsored logs, so I tend to switch up things a lot if I see good results or don't see enough results. However, I will try to stay consistent with Licogenix. I have a stake in this as I am a big fan of Erase Pro. This 30 day run will help me decide which is better for me.

Goals:
    I ended 3/31 at 232.2 lbs. That is 2.8 lbs lower than my goal of 235 lbs. I hit my first goal !!!!!!
    So far so good. Looking forward to breaking though 230 lbs, then 220 lbs, then 210 lbs, then finally 200 lbs this year.

Sorry for the novel. I had a lot to get off my chest.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM