Fumoney's log to better health for 2012

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hey man the urges to eat r definitely tough when u first start off and even once ur used to it they can get crazy bad during intranet training. Some tips::

Sugar free gum (I swear by stride spark bc it has b vitamins.. Helps amazingly) I chew prob 2-3 pieces a day...

Green tea when I am hungry at night (after dinner) kills cravings and makes u pee!

Incorporate cheat meals! Once every week or two (every two until u reach target weight) you earn it and it keeps u honest during the week bc u know u get to splurge later

Greek yogurt plain non fat mixed with instant jello pudding mix (sugar/fat free) tastes like cake frosting and satisfies cravings unstably! I have one almost every night.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey man the urges to eat r definitely tough when u first start off and even once ur used to it they can get crazy bad during intranet training. Some tips::

Sugar free gum (I swear by stride spark bc it has b vitamins.. Helps amazingly) I chew prob 2-3 pieces a day...

Green tea when I am hungry at night (after dinner) kills cravings and makes u pee!

Incorporate cheat meals! Once every week or two (every two until u reach target weight) you earn it and it keeps u honest during the week bc u know u get to splurge later

Greek yogurt plain non fat mixed with instant jello pudding mix (sugar/fat free) tastes like cake frosting and satisfies cravings unstably! I have one almost every night.
    Good stuff as always. I already incorporate cheat meals, so I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

However, I will definitely try the gum and greek yogurt/sugar and fat free pudding mix thing.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Good stuff as always. I already incorporate cheat meals, so I don't plan on stopping that anytime soon.

However, I will definitely try the gum and greek yogurt/sugar and fat free pudding mix thing.
    Yea just good ways to curb cravings .. Which will subside sooner or later
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 10

Weight: 237.4 lbs (-9.4 lbs this log, -26.6 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Supplements:
    0 Erase Pro (none left)
    2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 prior to workout, 2 with dinner,
    2 Oxyelite Pro in the AM, 2 Oxyelite Pro prior to exercise (That's it. No more remaining)
    3 Lipotrophin PM prior to bedtime

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Front Pulldowns 12x8 (60, 120, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 110, 110, 110, 110 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 5x8 (180 lbs)
    Front straight arm pulldown 5x8 (55 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 3x8 (80, 200, 200 lbs)
    Machine Chest Fly 1x8 (200 lbs)

Comments:
    Great night of sleep. Had a good sweat going again today at the gym. Felt strong on all lifts. Decent pumps, but not spectacular.

Ate a cheat meal today. Grilled pork chops (bone-in), mash potatoes, stuffing, garlic broccoli and a nice strong martini. Ate a little later today, so IF will last till 1 PM (daylight savings jump forward).

I weighed in today. I was very happy with what I saw. I am not going to get too excited, but 2 straight weeks of great results at a pace higher than first 2 months. I am only 2.4 lbs from my first target and I still have 21 days remaining to hit it. I don't have the words other than I have to give thanks and continue to work hard and not let up. I am trying to stay grounded because there is no way I can stay on this pace, can I ???

Starting App Nut Fat Free tomorrow in place of OEP. I am done with my bottle of OEP and I must say, I am happy with what it has provided me as part of this stack.

Onto tomorrow. Let's get this !
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 11

Supplements:
    2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 prior to workout, 2 with dinner,
    2 Fat Free in the AM, 1 Fat Free in the PM

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Cardio Run/Walk on track 2 miles (220 run, 220 walk and repeat 8 times)

Flat Bench Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
    Flat Bench Press 1x4 (320 lbs)
    Flat Bench Press 1x6 (180 lbs)
    Dumbbell Hammer Curls 6x8 (30 lb dumbells)
    Dumbbell Concentration Curls 4x8 (30 lb dumbbells)
    Machine Chest Flyes 5x8 (180, 180, 180, 160, 160 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press 4x8 (180 lbs)

Comments:
    I had a great lifting day. I lifted until my arms gave out. I did not get the last 320 lbs, but I am OK with that. My arms were jelly and I know I gave it my all. I ran on track...well ran and walked.....for the first time in long time. It was very windy and chilly, so it was not easy. It was however productive. My back and lats have some DOMS. I will have to repeat my back workout again. I love DOMS. I know I have worked my muscles and it is a good feedback mechanism.

I took Fat Free for the first time today. I did not feel like eating after taking Fat Free. I did eat on normal schedule though. If this is what's to come, it should really help during weekdays.

My body is harder and my muscles are full. However, I do not have the dry cut look anymore. I think I am holding water a bit. As stated earlier, I can live with this until I get to a certain weight. Then I will worry about looking more cut.

I have had headaches all day. I am not going to attribute it to anything unless, it becomes chronic. I probably did not drink enough water.

Onto tomorrow.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Slept for 7 hours, but I have serious lethargy right now. This is a first time in a long time that I have felt like this. I feel tired and sleepy. I don't feel like eating and I am not hungry.

I did take an ibuprophen last night right before bed because I had headaches.

Not sure if this is due to interactions with supps or if it is Fat Free. I will try not to speculate and hope this passes.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Slept for 7 hours, but I have serious lethargy right now. This is a first time in a long time that I have felt like this. I feel tired and sleepy. I don't feel like eating and I am not hungry.

I did take an ibuprophen last night right before bed because I had headaches.

Not sure if this is due to interactions with supps or if it is Fat Free. I will try not to speculate and hope this passes.
    I've read that ibu interferes with receptors in the brain that r responsible for sleep and also muscle recovery , actually any NSAID does..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

I've read that ibu interferes with receptors in the brain that r responsible for sleep and also muscle recovery , actually any NSAID does..
    Thanks man. I've taken it at night before, but have not felt like this the next day. Especially disappointing since I've had a good run of restful sleep regardless of number of hours I slept.

The rest of the afternoon is going to be tough.

I am feeling hungry now. Hope that is a good sign.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Holy crap ! This should not be happening. I can't keep my eyes open. Damn it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Holy crap ! This should not be happening. I can't keep my eyes open. Damn it.
    Lol if it's that bad just chug a pot of coffee n deal w the crash later haha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Lol if it's that bad just chug a pot of coffee n deal w the crash later haha
    Been drinking coffee as much as possible today.

Sleep is something I never have issues with. Especially when I slept 7 hours straight and took Lipo PM night before. That is what's making this difficult to deal with. Something is causing it and I can't figure out what. I don't want to point fingers at one thing. It could be a combination of many things I guess.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 12

Supplements:
    2 AIS Agmatine with lunch, 2 with dinner (Starting to run low. Hope the new shipment comes in soon.)

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1211 calories)
    Volleyball for 45 minutes

Comments:
    As you can see from my earlier posts, I had a tough day energy wise and I hate to fight from dozing off. I was also fighting a nagging headache from yesterday. Not sure what caused it. I came home and laid down for 2 hours. Of the 2 hours, I took a 1 hour nap. When I woke up, the headache was gone and I had more energy. I was able to put in a good cardio session. I also played a bit of volleyball. Good group of people. It was fun, although my legs were shot from elliptical.

My quads are sore from running yesterday. It only tells me that even with all the cardio work, I am not putting in enough leg work. I will have to incorporate that in somehow. I was blessed good genetics for legs and I never really had to work it. I guess age is catching up with genetics.

I can definitely see that I am carrying extra water. I also think I have also gained a little bit of weight. I am hoping it is recomp. My upper body looks much bigger. Prob due to heavier lifting. It could be my cortisol level rising after stopping Erase Pro. It could also be homeostasis. My body saying, OK lets pause for a bit. I need to continue doing what I am doing and not get disappointed if I don't lose anything this week.

19 days to first target. Need to try to not get over confident. Maintain and lose and I should hit my target even with my body fighting back.

One thought, I have been @ 237 lbs for about 5 years in the early 2000s. Like stocks, maybe this is my resistance and it might take a lot more work to break through psychologically and physically.

Onto tomorrow.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Headache gone, but still feel lethargic.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Headache gone, but still feel lethargic.
    Wait I figures it out. You were taking just oep and now just fat free correct?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Wait I figures it out. You were taking just oep and now just fat free correct?
    Yep, come on Cheda rack your brain !
    FYI - I am also taking Lipo PM. (during end of OEP run and now start of Fat Free run)
    I started a new log at:
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Yep, come on Cheda rack your brain !
    FYI - I am also taking Lipo PM. (during end of OEP run and now start of Fat Free run)
    From nutraplanet write up

Provides great energy and a pronounced "feel good" effect without an overreliance on heavy stimulants
    Doesn't stop "working" (or feeling like its working) within a matter of days or weeks.

Most fat burners are thinly-disguised energy pills - they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks.

Basically the oep at 3-4 caps a day is super stim/caffeine... Fat free is virtually "stim free" it contains mild stims that are like a 2 on scale of 10, with oep being a 9-10.. I tried going from oep to a similar product like far free... I didn't last a day, by 5 pm I had a horrific headache and could barely move, I popped 2 oep n 30 mins later felt like new.. If Thr headaches r gone, I say stick with it and your energy levels will probably soonfollow..
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

From nutraplanet write up

Provides great energy and a pronounced "feel good" effect without an overreliance on heavy stimulants
    Doesn't stop "working" (or feeling like its working) within a matter of days or weeks.

Most fat burners are thinly-disguised energy pills - they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks.

Basically the oep at 3-4 caps a day is super stim/caffeine... Fat free is virtually "stim free" it contains mild stims that are like a 2 on scale of 10, with oep being a 9-10.. I tried going from oep to a similar product like far free... I didn't last a day, by 5 pm I had a horrific headache and could barely move, I popped 2 oep n 30 mins later felt like new.. If Thr headaches r gone, I say stick with it and your energy levels will probably soonfollow..
    Bingo !
    This is it. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I am going to take Prometheus Rising for 5 days. While I am not looking to gain any size, high T is always good. Also, I am not convinced my shipment will arrive on time and I am running low in Agmatine. Will take 2 Agmatine lunch time and full dose of Prometheus prior to workout. Will try to not eat after lunch, so I am taking Prometheus on empty stomach. Again, all I am concerned about is getting my Agmatine dose in.
    I started a new log at:
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 13 (3/13)

Supplements:
    2 AIS Agmatine with lunch
    6 Prometheus Rising in the PM

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Nothing of note other than getting over stim withdrawal (headaches and lethargy) and using Prometheus in place of Agmatine until my shipment arrive. I peaked at my weight and my weight is actually up several pounds for the first time in weeks. My upper body is bigger compared to start and I think its recomp. Will kill cardio rest of week to see if I can get back down to 237 or so this week. (by Saturday)

I will see how the first week of Prometheus goes and may stay on it. No one is more schizophrenic than me when it comes to supplements I guess.

When Fat free run is over, I hope to be at around 225 or so. I am staying on Agmatine. I will run 1 more bottle of Lipotrophin PM. I will also finish off with Erase Pro. When Erase Pro run is over (end of April), I hope to be under 220. If needed, some X-pel to get some water out for summer. Then spend the remaining 8 months this year and try to get under 200. (Hopefully without supplements. (Other than Agmatine)

Maybe Fat Free will surprise me and get me there faster ????

We shall see.

I will be living on Quest bars for a while for breakfast. Loved the Brownie and vanilla almond and cinnamon roll. Getting coconut cashew, apple pie and peanut butter supreme. Nothing crazy. One bar per day. I don't think I can handle more than 19gm of fiber per serving.

Love this stuff.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 14

Supplements:
    2 AIS Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Shoulder Press 1x8 (80 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 9x8 (170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 180, 190, 200 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 2x10 (160 lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 1x8 (60 lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 9x8 (70 lbs)
    Pulldown Behind Neck 10x8 (60 lbs) To stretch out shoulders)

Comments:
    Where to start....where to start. Diet was on point. Strength up during lifting (160s last time, 170s today). Muscle endurance was excellent. Muscle pump was excellent. Energy was great and I had a bit of sweat going during lifting.

I look in the mirror. I look like I have bowling balls for shoulders, biceps are full, triceps are cut, and chest looks massive. Why am I not happy ? I look below my lower chest and my belly looks bigger and I look like I am carrying a pool of water. I look bloated and heavy, so I weighed myself and confirmed it. I am up 4 lbs this week.

Cheda warned me about Prometheus. I took a chance because`I wanted the Agmatine. If the water retention was going to be like when I took AT2, I was going to be OK with it. However, this change in appearance as significant. This is the look I had when I used to take PH. That is no longer my goal. I don't want to get bigger. I am looking to cut down on weight - muscle or not. Carrying additional weight will not be good for softball as I will put significant pressure on my legs.

OK, to be fair to Prometheus, it did what it was supposed to. Make me stronger, gave me pumps and made me look bigger. I don't doubt some of this is placebo effect. Well, after 2 days, I am done with this supp. I will shelve it for future use when I am much lighter. With season only 2 1/2 weeks away, I cannot lose the progress I have made.

Tracking says AI sports Agmatine will arrive tomorrow. Just in time.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Hmm I don't think it could do thst after two days.. Usually takes about 5-7 to really notice it in my case. Certainly everyone is different though and if that's The only variable, can't Blame u for calling it out.. I'm going through it too.. Being mostly low carb though it's not so bad, but I know that when I stop, I will lose it within a few days. So will u
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Hmm I don't think it could do thst after two days.. Usually takes about 5-7 to really notice it in my case. Certainly everyone is different though and if that's The only variable, can't Blame u for calling it out.. I'm going through it too.. Being mostly low carb though it's not so bad, but I know that when I stop, I will lose it within a few days. So will u
    Maybe it's that synergistic thing again....

I had pretty easy time lifting 170s. I actually ran 12 sets. I definitely felt stronger today. Bloating was definitely obvious.

I can only point to DAA in Prometheus as only change. No time to really study this. After today, I need to drop about 7 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks.

Just ordered new softball bat and a new glove. Here we go ! Looking to get in 3 seasons this year and couple of all day tournaments.
    I started a new log at:
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

After seeing everyone's results, I am really intrigued by Licogenix.
    I started a new log at:
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

After seeing everyone's results, I am really intrigued by Licogenix.
    Me too.. Was very skeptical bc it's herbal, but can't argue with results... I'll probably work it in in the fall, can't risk it during spring/summer...

The weird thing with me n prometheus is I am fluctuating from 158-162 depending on time of day n food intake... I am not gaining or losing weight really, even though I am not as cut ss I should or could be at 160, due to the obvious water retention. Kinda frustrating
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 15 (3/15)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1,830 calories - 5 minute break at 1,189 calorie mark)
    Basketball Shooting for 20 minutes. Had to get inside 3 point line as my legs did not give me any push. They were done after cardio.

Comments:
    Nice spring day. Great weather and great "scenery".
    Cardio was cake today. Full of energy and had a great sweat going. I only took a break to adjust my clothes as I was soaking. I feel less bloated and felt great all day. Fat Free....is that you coming along now ? Appetite suppression on Fat Free is strong as AT2 or OEP in my opinion. Sometimes, I did not even want to look at food.

All my supps are in. Quick review on Quest bars.

Coconut Cashew - Awesome, but there is that whey after taste
    Apple Pie - OK with whey after taste. Need to try to heat this one up next time.
    Peanut Butter Supreme - Awesome and little whey after taste.

Weigh in scheduled for Saturday and also first softball practice on Saturday.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Gotta look into these quest bars. Glad bloating Is down. I've got 9 or do days left on prom then it's gonna get really shredded over here
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Gotta look into these quest bars. Glad bloating Is down. I've got 9 or do days left on prom then it's gonna get really shredded over here
    Oh yeah.....shredded !!!
    I started a new log at:
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 16 (3/16)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Nothing major to report other than the visual confirmation of improving physique is really good for the mind. The muscle fullness and shape are definitely a change so far. After initial complaint about Prometheus, I have stayed on it. I guess the draw back to a phone app is that you may end up sharing your immediate thought too often and it may end up sounding like you are waffling too much. Oh well, I started this log to collect any and all reactions, thought out or immediate, so I will have to live with it.

Immediate water gain has definitely gone down a lot.

Onto next day.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 17 (3/17)

Weight: 235.8 lbs (-11.0 lbs this log, -28.2 lbs since 1/7/2012)

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    Softball practice 2 1/2 hours
    Front Pulldowns 11x8 (70, 110, 110, 110, 110, 110, 110, 120, 120, 120, 120 lbs)
    Front straight arm pulldowns 11x8 (80, 65, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50 lbs)
    Hammer Strength Iso High Rows 11x8 (90, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 230, 230, 230, 230 lbs)
    Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (70 lbs)
    Machine Chest Flyes 1x8 (140 lbs)

Comments:
    What a great day. Weather in the high 60s and sun is out. Great day to get the bats and gloves out. First day of practice was great. A lot of fun and almost everybody showed. Started with batting practice. I was in the outfield, so I got a lot ofrunning in. Then we played a simulated game and that was great as well. Offense is there, but we have to work on our defense more. Had some issues tracking flyballs, but that will come as we get back into swing of things.

Great workout at the gym. As I continue to add weights to get back to what I used to lift, all exercises felt great and it felt like each movement was not wasted. Did not get a lot of pump or sweating. Probably due to softball practice as it probably depleted my sugar level and water level.

Today was my cheat day and the meal of my choice was Cuban tapas. Bar-b-que ribs, octopus grilled, seafood sopa, pork empenadas, assortment of meat, smoked duck and cuban bread with sweet butter. Add in a dark draft, mojitos and corona chaser. I am not much of a drinker, so this was good enough for me. Getting tapas makes it easy to get a taste of many things without over eating too much.

A lot of green in the city with people having a great time. My new favorite thing on a lady ? Cut off green t-shirt with black tights.

OK, the most important update. I was up close to 4 lbs for some odd reason earlier in the week. No changes to diet or workout. I had to work really hard to get my weight down and I am glad I am showing another loss for the week. I am getting complements from everybody and it really feels great. Positive energy always makes it easier to keep doing what your doing.

I am at 235.8 lbs. (Pace of about -4.5 lbs per week, but just -1.6 lbs in the last week) I now have only 0.8 lbs in the next 2 weeks to hit my first target. My dream short term goal would be to see if I can get under 230 lbs by end of month. This does not seem as easy as now there are some fluctuations in pace of weight loss. Hitting 233 lbs might be more realistic. I will have to kill it for the next 2 weeks to make this happen. Here we go now. Let's get it !
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Sticking with prom??
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Sticking with prom??
    Yes I am. Strength gain is noticeable. I will run the full 4 week cycle. There will be 1 week overlap first week of April with either Erase Pro or Licogenix.
    I started a new log at:
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Yes I am. Strength gain is noticeable. I will run the full 4 week cycle. There will be 1 week overlap first week of April with either Erase Pro or Licogenix.
    Cool. I'm so tempted to try lico but wanna wait til fall to take a chance
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 18 (3/18)

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Wanted to lift today, but I had car issues. Did not have time to workout dealing with this. If its resolved tomorrow, I will be back in the gym.
    Crazy DOMS today. Abs, back, lats and legs. I love it !
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Glad to see you are still kickin ass brosk!

I had hella sleep problems when I first started Fat Free but they have mostly gone away now
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Glad to see you are still kickin ass brosk!

I had hella sleep problems when I first started Fat Free but they have mostly gone away now
    Thanks Flawed. I don't want to jinx it, but it's been amazing so far. Every supplement I tried has done what it was supposed to. I think appetite supplession from Fat Free is very strong. Also, I don't feel the body heat from Fat Free for some reason. Maybe body temp goes up for me when I experience stim related effects. Who knows, but you know I am not complaining.

I feel very relaxed and calm and Fat Free seems to be working in the back ground. Kinds like Erase Pro for me. I did not notice how much it helped me until I stopped using it.

Now that I am down a good deal in weight, I am even thinking about adding ab exercises.

Waking up and seeing upper chest and shoulders and arms in shape (almost cut or cut as it can be at 235....LOL) gives me motivation everyday to continue, knowing rest of body will follow. (Especially abs)

Looks like you are really killing it with Fat Free ! I think it's a winner so far.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 19

Supplements:
    2 Agmatine with breakfast, 2 with lunch and 2 with dinner

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Chest Flyes 10x8 (150 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 9x8 (90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270, 270 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1x4 (320 lbs)
    HS Incline Chest Press 1x4 (270 lbs)
    HS Wide Chest Press 5x8 (180 lbs)
    Volleyball 45 minutes

Comments:
    Body still recovering from softball practice. This should be last day of DOMS. For me it usually lasts 2 days. The lifting was done without much passion. I lifted at my normal gym and not at the dungeon where I like to do chest. Not much pump but I moved the weights. Little weaker than normal as I could not get 8 on my last set of HS Incline chest press. Maybe it was the stress of worrying about my car and I was not into the workout too much.

I feel a bit bloated again and little blah energy wise. No big deal.

I do not have an appetite, but I am eating following my schedule. Maybe I should not eat when not hungry ?
    Fat Free does a nice job with that, which alone makes it worth while. I am not seeing the other effects though, but the weight is coming off, albeit slowly. I guess I can't ask for more than that.

Onto tomorrow. Shoulders and Cardio and back on Prometheus Rising. I also have about 5 days to decide whether to go Erase Pro (already have a bottle) or go Licogenix (need to order)

Come on Licogenix logs !!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 20 (3/20)

Supplements:
    6 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Machine Shoulder Press 9x8 (80, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 170, 180, 180, 190 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1x5 (200 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 1x4 (200 lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 11x8 (70 lbs)
    Cybex Shoulder Press 4x8 (50, 70, 70, 50 lbs)
    Dumbbell Curls 4x8 (25, 30, 35, 30 lb dumbbells)
    Cardio Elliptical (1103 calories)

Comments:
    Well I thought yesterday's workout was ho hum. I was wrong. When I got to the gym today, I felt DOMS on my chest, especially outer chest. I felt good, but I needed to warm up a bit more. What a high to get things started. Today starts second week of Prometheus dosing. Placebo effect or is it for real ? I say the latter. I increased the weights on shoulder press and blew through the workout. I added few exercises because I was full of energy and had a good sweat going. I finished off with cardio and I could have kept going for 30 minutes more if the gym was not about to close. My skin is a bit oily and I have few small breakouts.

Does Prometheus give me water retention like others have experienced ? Definite yes. Bloating is back. I noticed it when I got home. Usually after cardio, my body looks more cut and my muscles are not as bulky. I said I am going to live with this for this run, so I am going to stop bitching about it. I will however continue to add observations for future reference, so I maybe bitching indirectly. This is probably going to be my one and only run of Prometheus and I will make the best of it. And I am enjoying it as well while the effects last.

Supps like Prometheus are great, but they do not contribute to my ultimate goal of getting leaner and less bulkier.

Hope there is a repeat of last week and bloating goes away later in the week.

By the way, my diet has not deviated one bit. I am writing this to rule out diet for cause of bloating.

Quest bar with banana and 1/2 naked juice for breakfast. Salad with chicken (50 grams), kidney beans, chick peas, peppers, lettuce, romaine, spinach and 3 little pieces of pineapple for flavoring. Steamed chicken with honey mustard, broccoli, onions and peppers for dinner. Chicken can be substituted with lean meat of any sort. No added salt in any meal and plenty of water.

Flawed, I am exploring your comment about Fat Free affecting sleep. My sleep has only been ok since I started Fat Free. It was amazing before with addition of Lipo PM. Is Fat Free counter acting Lipo PMs benefits ?

Onto tomorrow.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 21

Supplements:
    6 Prometheus Rising on empty stomach
    2 Agmatine with lunch

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Cardio Elliptical (1297 calories)

Comments:
    Good cardio with plenty of energy. Again, I could have kept going for another 20 minutes if the gym stayed open later.
    My body is still a bloated mess. However, I do know I am losing weight in all the right places as none of my pants fit anymore without a belt. They literally fall off now and I am wearing pants that are 2" smaller in the waist. I have bought pants along my weight gain journey, so as I go down in weight, I have pants ready to go.

I am having issues during the afternoon staying awake again. I am not sure what is causing this. I took my last Fat Free dose 3 hours earlier to see if that will help.

Onto tomorrow.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Rough commute this morning trying to stay awake.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

I saw a quest bar today n bought it.. Vanilla almond I think.. 19g fiber, Jesus!! Test it out later tonight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:35 PM