Focus XT review

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to NomZ for giving me the opportunity to try SNS Focus XT. This is one product I've been wanting to try for a while. I had the chance to try one serving/scoop of both pink lemonade and blue raspberry.

I first tried the pink lemonade flavor 30 mins pre workout. The taste was great and it mixed well. I could feel the effects creeping in after about 10 mins and by the time I got the gym I was in the zone. The focus and mental clarity with this supplement is top notch. That coupled with the added enegy from caffeine was the perfect combination for a very effective workout. I remained locked in with great focus and concentration throughout the length of my workout. For me this provides a much greater benefit than any typical caffeine/1,3 type pre workout.

Seeing that Focus XT's value goes far beyond the gym I decided to try my second serving in a different setting. I had the day off so I took care of some car maintenance. I had the blue raspberry flavor about 15 mins before getting started and it too tastes great. I first changed the oil and checked the air pressure in my tires. Both went smoothly and I was very focused at the task on hand. Considering that I was on a roll I proceeded to detail the interior. This is where I know the product really helped because I normally wouldn't have the patience to pull it off.

Overall I found Focus XT of great value both in and out of the gym. I will continue to use it and already have a couple tubs on the way.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review man, and awesome to hear you have more tubs on the way!

Too bad you already placed your order, SNS store on our homepage is up and running and we have those two flavors up for sale 2 for $29.99. Expire 4/12...but will be good well after if stored properly.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually got that same deal. I'll grab some more while it lasts.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established