FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright so quick little background on me......im only 22 and was on tt for about a year, off now, hopeing to stimulate some sore of natural T production although i had none before the trt ( my levels were literally in the 40's).......I am taking some DAA (pure test YAY FINAFLEX haha) along with the PCT black and hoping that my body can recover on its own somehow.....I am very hopeful that this product can help me out. although it is not specifically a cortisol inhibitor it does help so im hoping that will really help out my bulk...cuz i am very stressed, currently have 4 jobs, looking to get rid f one and go to school, i literally, work, cook, eat, school, repeat no tiem for anythign else except for the gym :) its like my tiem away ya know!!! anyways.............

I've been taking PCT black for about 5 days now, only 2 caps a night before bed with a meal,. and in all hoenstly can't say I notice anything........I also am not completely sure what to look for either, I do know i have acutlaly been pretty tired lately, not enough sleep but at the same time i really hope its not my T levels which i am afraid it is.........

my goal is to bulk up as much as possible and get back to where i used to be (atleast 165 5% bf) no im not rtryin to be a college football p[aplyer again like i was but as you will see i liek to throw some pwer movemtns into my workotus to keep/get back some explosiveness..... I would love to compete one day but at 145 lbs right now, no way, but i honestly think i am one of the most dedicated people you will find when it comes to bodybuilding. My nutrition is spot on, i track everything , eat my meals, take my supps (prew/o, creatine, whey and simple carbs post, multi, b vit. vit c fishoil) every day I think about it all day its just a part of me....... Where i might faulter is not in lack of traiing or lack of intensity but honestly too much, i probably overtrain and need to work on that, i just get so into working out........

lately however i feel that thinking abotu overtraining has let to deceased intensity like i know i coudl push out a few more reps but i stop cuz "i don't want t overtrain" in teh past id say **** it, but now i always hear how im so skinny and blah blah and i think im worried abotu not getting bigger so i stop even though i know pushing it is what gets u bigger.........

enough ranting....glad to have u guys in here and look forward to making sum gains with this product! THANKS AGAIN FINAFLEX, these guys truely are one of the best in the game!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure what you would look for either being 22, and using it stand alone. Your estrogen is not going to be high at your age but may be a bit elevated due to the environment we live in, so this could get interesting. Some Pure Test would be good with this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im runnin DAA (pure test ) with it
There you go then, you should feel some extra energy and well being, increased libido and aggression and I would expect some strength increase, good workouts positive outlook...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the late SUB in, but as I explained to DW, I will not be online as much this week helping the warehouse get everything ready to ship out to Ohio for the Arnold Expo this coming weekend!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope so DW.....i REALLY hope so.........scotty, u gotta go to the arnold man, then we can meet up and u can give me all the no ignite 2 samples possible lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope so DW.....i REALLY hope so.........scotty, u gotta go to the arnold man, then we can meet up and u can give me all the no ignite 2 samples possible lol
There is no give there is only take... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna happen Brotha, but if you tell someone at the booth, someone other than a model or sponsored athlete that you know me Dr. AL Scott aka. ScottyDoc from AnabolicMinds, and I promised you they would hook you up extra special, they will give you all they can give you (t-shirts are in, but all going to the Arnold, so you can get one before I do) and samples, etc.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna happen Brotha, but if you tell someone at the booth, someone other than a model or sponsored athlete that you know me Dr. AL Scott aka. ScottyDoc from AnabolicMinds, and I promised you they would hook you up extra special, they will give you all they can give you (t-shirts are in, but all going to the Arnold, so you can get one before I do) and samples, etc.
yo that sick ill def try that, thanks so much man, u hook me up once again! btw i never mentionded the sweet band u sent me with my g8...thing is ballin, unfortunately i lost it yest. :-( i NEED another haha

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yo that sick ill def try that, thanks so much man, u hook me up once again! btw i never mentionded the sweet band u sent me with my g8...thing is ballin, unfortunately i lost it yest. :-( i NEED another haha
There will be some at the Arnold, just make sure you get their early because the bands go very quickly!!! Tell them ScottyDoc sent ya!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have fun and I want a report on how that pre-workout is...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks...ill throw up a review right after i try it im tellin ur ight now out of all the stuff im gonna get that is the first hting im gonna try and most excited for!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks...ill throw up a review right after i try it im tellin ur ight now out of all the stuff im gonna get that is the first hting im gonna try and most excited for!
Yah you and me both my man...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my noignite 2 samples cant wait to try....in reagards to the pct black.....not noticig much to be honest, but like i said i dont knwo what ot look for, on the bright side, no joint discomfort......hopefully cortisol is down..........still got alot of the bottle left so i will keep lookin out for signs

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my noignite 2 samples cant wait to try....in reagards to the pct black.....not noticig much to be honest, but like i said i dont knwo what ot look for, on the bright side, no joint discomfort......hopefully cortisol is down..........still got alot of the bottle left so i will keep lookin out for signs
You are taking the Pure Test with it right ...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Martin... How many are you taking per day?

dpannell85

Awards
Hey i am currently runnign decafire for 4 weeks and am considering stacking either winabol or epifire.
I have already purchased finaflex black only one bottle mind you, and was wondering when i should run this. Would it be beneficial to run it one cap a day during cycle then 2 a day pct?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats what u hadorigianllytoldmetodo .....so thats what i went with, plus im a lil guy haha workin on it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey i am currently runnign decafire for 4 weeks and am considering stacking either winabol or epifire.
I have already purchased finaflex black only one bottle mind you, and was wondering when i should run this. Would it be beneficial to run it one cap a day during cycle then 2 a day pct?
Yah that's what I do... not sure how strong the other products are so can't comment on whether you should use a SERM or not...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, I agree with DW and just like DW, I am not familiar with the products above you have mentioned. But the FINAFLEX standard as how to best take our PCT REV Black is as follows... 1 cap a day at night (intra-cycle support), then continue it at 1, possibly 2 caps/day if you notice any type of sides or symptoms of having too high of estrogen. The other thing we always recommend is taking our PURE TEST along with the PCT after the cycle is complete. Normally two bottles of taking 6 caps/day for 40 consecutive days is plenty enough to not only boost your natural testosterone back to where it was, but above normal allowing for maximum retention of all your cycle gains!

dpannell85

Awards
The stuff i am taking is pretty rough its what they call a death cycle lol :/ i was eager to get something and rushed into a purchase i feel like with all the supports im taking on top of running the black throughout my cycle it should help combat any sides i might encounter. My next cycle will definitely be run through you guys. I apppreciate the thorough feed back from both of you and will definetely be picking up some more finaflex products

Again, I agree with DW and just like DW, I am not familiar with the products above you have mentioned. But the FINAFLEX standard as how to best take our PCT REV Black is as follows... 1 cap a day at night (intra-cycle support), then continue it at 1, possibly 2 caps/day if you notice any type of sides or symptoms of having too high of estrogen. The other thing we always recommend is taking our PURE TEST along with the PCT after the cycle is complete. Normally two bottles of taking 6 caps/day for 40 consecutive days is plenty enough to not only boost your natural testosterone back to where it was, but above normal allowing for maximum retention of all your cycle gains!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stuff i am taking is pretty rough its what they call a death cycle lol :/ i was eager to get something and rushed into a purchase i feel like with all the supports im taking on top of running the black throughout my cycle it should help combat any sides i might encounter. My next cycle will definitely be run through you guys. I apppreciate the thorough feed back from both of you and will definetely be picking up some more finaflex products
Based on what your saying I am recommending a Serm.. :)

dpannell85

Awards
Lol ordering "Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL " so hopefuly i dont need your livers but i am planning a trip to mexico so if you want to make me some extra cash i will be accepting all internal organs

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol ordering "Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL " so hopefuly i dont need your livers but i am planning a trip to mexico so if you want to make me some extra cash i will be accepting all internal organs
Yah that should hold you ... I like Tor but my cycles aren't as heavy duty, I don't think anyway, onley have an impression of what yours is...:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where do i go to have it leave a qoute or w/e under all my post
Edit signature, best way is just go to your inbox and you will see the command on your left...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm O Neg. Universal Donor Baby!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to online forums explain lol ( will take this to pm so i dont flame the great guys at finaflex)
Big D-Pann... I'm not saying it does not happen here, but Anabolic Minds is a really cool, laid back kind of forum! Nobody here is gonna mess with someone, joke with you till the day you die, but truly flame you, usually not happening here. People who jump on here that are really opinionated and wanna make noise or make a scene, they don't last long here, Anabolic Minds kinda reminds me like a huge Global Fraternity of people who all share weightlifting, exercise, & nutrition in common and the more the merrier!

Now if you go to some of the other forums... not gonna name any, but they can be extremely rude and Flame on your Arse for no reason in a heart beat just for the fun of it, or hell maybe they got picked on when they were growing up, who knows, but most people here are pretty darn cool!

dpannell85

Awards
Yeh man i can tell i used to read this forum an bb but 6 months later decided this would be a better fiy.
I just didnt wanna take up ur thread with random b.s especially when i had already secured my donor lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man i can tell i used to read this forum an bb but 6 months later decided this would be a better fiy.
I just didnt wanna take up ur thread with random b.s especially when i had already secured my donor lol.
It's all Good Brotha, always room for some Fun!!!

nbell3641

Awards
Would you recommend revolution pct black nd pure test for a pct after a h-drol cycle or go with a serm ?

nbell3641

Awards
Would you recommend revolution pct black nd pure test for a pct after a h-drol cycle or go with a serm ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a close call I would think it had a lot to do with how heavy the cycle was...

nbell3641

Awards
I was thinking about a 5 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was thinking about a 5 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75
I would say SERM bro , 3 weeks on 75 (specially if first cycle) can shut you down or suppress you a bit at least. If it was a 4 week one I would say go for it with PCT Rev Black , but idk...5 weeks seems a bit risky

nbell3641

Awards
Thanks. Do you think there is anything i could add to revo pct black nd pure test to make the pct a lil better or j stick to a SERM ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would say your best bet would be a SERM + PCT Black , the formula comes with AI and a Testbooster which is the biblical PCT:

-SERM
-T-booster
-AI

Hands down to them , their PCT is freaking solid stuff bro, take it along with a SERM if you are gonna go on that cycle , and if so , why not go ahead alraedy and make it 50/75/75/75/75 , more weeks at the "sweet spot" of hdrol and you are still gona use a serm so why not? You could even do 6 weeks , but if its your first cycle...hm...swing by the anabolics sub-forum I'm sure more of the guys can chime in with suggestions for this.

nbell3641

Awards
thanks. Yeah revo pct black looks really good.. a lot better then the old one

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say your best bet would be a SERM + PCT Black , the formula comes with AI and a Testbooster which is the biblical PCT:

-SERM
-T-booster
-AI

Hands down to them , their PCT is freaking solid stuff bro, take it along with a SERM if you are gonna go on that cycle , and if so , why not go ahead alraedy and make it 50/75/75/75/75 , more weeks at the "sweet spot" of hdrol and you are still gona use a serm so why not? You could even do 6 weeks , but if its your first cycle...hm...swing by the anabolics sub-forum I'm sure more of the guys can chime in with suggestions for this.
Yah that will get id done, you may get some shutdown from 75 you may not but with a SERM you are covered.