FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION BLACK!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Nevermind i got it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    where do i go to have it leave a qoute or w/e under all my post
    Edit signature, best way is just go to your inbox and you will see the command on your left...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. i give u my organs and dont even get some reps....dirty

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    i give u my organs and dont even get some reps....dirty
    New to online forums explain lol ( will take this to pm so i dont flame the great guys at finaflex)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    New to online forums explain lol ( will take this to pm so i dont flame the great guys at finaflex)
    Yah he's just joking
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    b+ here if u need it haha
    Isn't that the rare one?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. I'm O Neg. Universal Donor Baby!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    New to online forums explain lol ( will take this to pm so i dont flame the great guys at finaflex)
    Big D-Pann... I'm not saying it does not happen here, but Anabolic Minds is a really cool, laid back kind of forum! Nobody here is gonna mess with someone, joke with you till the day you die, but truly flame you, usually not happening here. People who jump on here that are really opinionated and wanna make noise or make a scene, they don't last long here, Anabolic Minds kinda reminds me like a huge Global Fraternity of people who all share weightlifting, exercise, & nutrition in common and the more the merrier!

    Now if you go to some of the other forums... not gonna name any, but they can be extremely rude and Flame on your Arse for no reason in a heart beat just for the fun of it, or hell maybe they got picked on when they were growing up, who knows, but most people here are pretty darn cool!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Yeh man i can tell i used to read this forum an bb but 6 months later decided this would be a better fiy.
    I just didnt wanna take up ur thread with random b.s especially when i had already secured my donor lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dpannell85 View Post
    Yeh man i can tell i used to read this forum an bb but 6 months later decided this would be a better fiy.
    I just didnt wanna take up ur thread with random b.s especially when i had already secured my donor lol.
    It's all Good Brotha, always room for some Fun!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    It's all Good Brotha, always room for some Fun!!!
    Yah I likes me some fun ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Would you recommend revolution pct black nd pure test for a pct after a h-drol cycle or go with a serm ?

  13. Would you recommend revolution pct black nd pure test for a pct after a h-drol cycle or go with a serm ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nbell3641 View Post
    Would you recommend revolution pct black nd pure test for a pct after a h-drol cycle or go with a serm ?
    That's a close call I would think it had a lot to do with how heavy the cycle was...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. I was thinking about a 5 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nbell3641 View Post
    I was thinking about a 5 week cycle at 50/50/75/75/75
    I would say SERM bro , 3 weeks on 75 (specially if first cycle) can shut you down or suppress you a bit at least. If it was a 4 week one I would say go for it with PCT Rev Black , but idk...5 weeks seems a bit risky
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Thanks. Do you think there is anything i could add to revo pct black nd pure test to make the pct a lil better or j stick to a SERM ?

  18. I would say your best bet would be a SERM + PCT Black , the formula comes with AI and a Testbooster which is the biblical PCT:

    -SERM
    -T-booster
    -AI

    Hands down to them , their PCT is freaking solid stuff bro, take it along with a SERM if you are gonna go on that cycle , and if so , why not go ahead alraedy and make it 50/75/75/75/75 , more weeks at the "sweet spot" of hdrol and you are still gona use a serm so why not? You could even do 6 weeks , but if its your first cycle...hm...swing by the anabolics sub-forum I'm sure more of the guys can chime in with suggestions for this.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. thanks. Yeah revo pct black looks really good.. a lot better then the old one

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would say your best bet would be a SERM + PCT Black , the formula comes with AI and a Testbooster which is the biblical PCT:

    -SERM
    -T-booster
    -AI

    Hands down to them , their PCT is freaking solid stuff bro, take it along with a SERM if you are gonna go on that cycle , and if so , why not go ahead alraedy and make it 50/75/75/75/75 , more weeks at the "sweet spot" of hdrol and you are still gona use a serm so why not? You could even do 6 weeks , but if its your first cycle...hm...swing by the anabolics sub-forum I'm sure more of the guys can chime in with suggestions for this.
    Yah that will get id done, you may get some shutdown from 75 you may not but with a SERM you are covered.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. The Revolution PCT and Pure Test, when is a good time to start taking these since im currently in my bulk cycle? Last 3 weeks and on...? Or when should I start, I just purchased both, btw... Ty...
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AlxAmg View Post
    The Revolution PCT and Pure Test, when is a good time to start taking these since im currently in my bulk cycle? Last 3 weeks and on...? Or when should I start, I just purchased both, btw... Ty...
    You should start them both at the same time and that time should be approximately 5 days before your cycle ends and continued on for a minimum of 30 consecutive days!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. TERRIFIC, Thank you very much....
    The Road To Hell Is Paved With good Intentions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  2. Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 11:18 AM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 12:21 AM
  5. Finaflex PCT Revolution Black Series....Good PCT?
    By 350gt05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in