TxAggie VidaTest Sponsored Log

TxAggie

Awards
Welcome everyone!

I am one lucky SOB and was selected to run 3 months supply of VidaTest! Why VidaTest for TxAggie you ask? I am 30 years old with a stressful IT job which has had a tendency to leave me feeling exhausted pretty regularly and I am hoping to change that. I am really interested in the adaptagens in VidaTest as well as its ability to raise libido. Looking to surprise the girlfriend too... :)

Current Goals - Looking to do a lean bulk and body recomp over the next few months. I think I am between 14-17% body fat right now and will get those numbers solidified on Monday! I am currently 167 pounds and most of my fat is in my love handle areas. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

Current Workout - 5x5 style workout with 2 random days rest usually 1 midweek and 1 on weekends. I use our gym at work for most workouts since they have almost everything I need. I also am a member of Gold's Gym which I use for their Hammer Strength machines. I try to hit large muscle groups twice a week 3-4 days rest between. I get 6.5 - 7.5 hrs of sleep per night roughly.

Diet - pretty clean but likely needs a little work but it is easy to maintain. I get lots of my protein from whey shakes since it is hard to eat chicken all day at work. I take in about 2100-2500 calories per day.
Breakfast - Greek Yogurt / Oatmeal
Lunch - Try to eat something healthier at work like chicken philly / turkey burgers.
Dinner - Something with chicken in it usually.

Current Supps:
Vidatest (Sponsored) - started 2/25/2012 @ 3 per day. Will run for 3 months.
Anabeta- started 2/18/2012 @ 4 per day. Will run 7 more weeks.
Erase - started 2/18/2012 @ 3 per day. Will run 7 more weeks.
Formula-X - started 2/18/2012 @ 1.5-2 scoops per day. Will run 7 more weeks or until I run out.

Pre-workout drinks - none typically but if needed I have 1.M.R & Jack3d. I just weened off stimulants for the most part so I am staying away if I can!
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey protein - Take roughly 4 scoops daily for 96g per day.
Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein - 2 scoops taken before bed.
Fish Oil & Super Cissus for joint support. I have a bad left knee and had surgery on it back in Oct 2011.
Orange Triad Multivitamin

This shiznat is about to get serious; stay tuned for updates and thanks again to the folks at VidaSupps and EV52 for making this happen. I will likely update this thread every 3-5 days.

TxAggie

Awards
Day 2 - Dosed 3 pills today (3 yesterday) and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but I have been walking around with a chubby all friggin day. Sounds fun until you go to the gym and all you see is scattered @$$ everywhere.. :)

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck,
I recommend dosing either all at once in the am or 2am/1pm before bed. Make sure you take on a empty stomach. This is why dosing upon wakening works so well.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Dosed 3 pills today (3 yesterday) and I don't know if it is coincidental or not but I have been walking around with a chubby all friggin day. Sounds fun until you go to the gym and all you see is scattered @$$ everywhere.. :)
haha

ps. sub'd

TxAggie

Awards
Good Luck,
I recommend dosing either all at once in the am or 2am/1pm before bed. Make sure you take on a empty stomach. This is why dosing upon wakening works so well.
Thanks for the tip! It has been crazy trying to keep track of when I took the last dose; I will start doing all 3 when I first wake up if you think that works just as well as spreading it throughout the day.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip! It has been crazy trying to keep track of when I took the last dose; I will start doing all 3 when I first wake up if you think that works just as well as spreading it throughout the day.
I prefer it that way, it's easier and you see the same results. Some people have a little stomach sensitivity to the bioperine with that dosing protocal at first but it should go away.

TxAggie

Awards
Day 3 - Who needs boner pills when you can get VidaTest? :nervous: Haven't had good morning wood like that in a few years.

I get my bf % checked today (calipers) and will be doing bicepts after work. Yesterday did back at Golds and it was an OK workout but was tired from getting called by work at 5 a.m. NO EXCUSES TODAY FOLKS!

TxAggie

Awards
Body fat = 17.5 using calipers with 7 points checked.

Chest - 7
Tri -12
Subsapular -11
Midauxillary -23
Abs-22
Thigh -22
Supra iliac -24

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Subb'd can't wait to see what your results are like.

TxAggie

Awards
Had a pretty good chest / triceps workout today and bicep workout yesterday. Energy levels seem pretty stead so far but no noticeable mood changes yet.

The Anabeta stacked with this has me feeling hungry as h3ll all the time.

TxAggie

Awards
Went to Golds today and had a very good chest / tri workout today. I am doing a 5x5 style workout and couldnt resist trying to bump the weight a little today.

Hammer Strength Wide Grip - 4x5 @240 and 1x3 @ 280
HS Decline - 5x5 @ 210
HS Incline - 2x5 @ 190 and 3x6 @165
Seated tricep extension - 4x8 @ 190 2x5 @210

Overall I have been feeling pretty good mood wise; might be better but work has been stressful all week. I am sleeping pretty good and getting about 6.5 - 7.5 hrs each night. My libido has been really high this past week which has been really nice as well.

TxAggie

Awards
Quick update.

Had a good bice workout today even after a terrible night sleep (d@mn work) and felt tired all day. I am starting to get in to some better strength gains now and I still feel really good throughout the day. I'd say I have been in a better mood lately as well which is what I am looking for a lot lately.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Quick update.

Had a good bice workout today even after a terrible night sleep (d@mn work) and felt tired all day. I am starting to get in to some better strength gains now and I still feel really good throughout the day. I'd say I have been in a better mood lately as well which is what I am looking for a lot lately.
Thanks for the update

TxAggie

Awards
Yesterday was back and legs and today I was worn out so took a rest day. Work has been stressful and I was feeling like crap all day so figured a break would be good. I will pick it up again tomorrow at Golds on my day off. Libido is still running strong and my g/f says thanks!

TxAggie

Awards
Killed it in the gym this morning; got in chest, tri's, and abs and still have lots of energy. Had 2 scantly clad girls running around in there for a nice distraction too ... the libido is kicking!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. By the way love the name. Gig'em whoop whoop.. Yes I am an Aggie and still live near by.

TxAggie

Awards
Not sure if I am over training, not enough rest, or not eating like a beast but I am tired...so so tired. I am making decent gains in strength these past 3 weeks but nothing out of the norm I haven't obtained while just on creatine before. Maybe I need to fix some of my diet? I have been sleeping pretty good; maybe 7-8 hrs per night. I have morning wood every morning and an increase in libido (usually in the mornings) as well; the g/f has been enjoying that part.

Breakfast M-F : 2 oatmeal packets & F.AGE Greek yogurt. 2 scoops of ON Whey. (48 grams)
Lunch M-F : Cafeteria at work usually a chicken philly healthy option or double turkey burger with lettuce/tomato/pickle
Dinner - Pretty clean. Did cedar planked salmon filets (got 3 days worth of 8 oz filets) and a rotisserie chicken for other 2 meals. With salmon had some couscous salad and mixed veggies.
Post workout - 2 scoops ON whey (48 grams)
Bed time - 2 scoop ON Pro complex (60 grams)
Drinking about 1 gallon of water per day.

Past week of workouts:
Friday - chest / triceps
Saturday - rest
Sunday - back workout
Monday (3/12)- bicep / some shoulders
Tuesday (3/13)- Rest (still sore from back workout)

Work has been busy too so I am sure that stress isn't helping much either with my sleepiness.

TxAggie

Awards
Chest / Triceps workout yesterday went well; no new PR's but was able to push myself pretty hard. Attitude was better after a break from the gym Tuesday and a good power nap after work.

TxAggie

Awards
In for this. By the way love the name. Gig'em whoop whoop.. Yes I am an Aggie and still live near by.
Whoop! I am class of 2003 so I have been out a while now but still love my school! I too am a big Chevy guy; got my 1st new car in 2008 and it was my dream car...Corvette.

Welcome to my log.

TxAggie

Awards
I feel like a million dollars today! I love this feeling....I love VidaTest!

TxAggie

Awards
So I due for an update so here we go.

Overall my mood, confidence, and libido has been really good. I have played around with the timing of taking the dosages but doing all 3 in the mornings seems to work best. Workouts have been steady and I am able to push myself hard; I haven't had much in the forms of strength gains but at least I feel good while working out. With some help of board members I am bumping up my caloric intake to see if I can get the strength up some.

Sat/ Sunday - rest days
Monday - Chest w/20 min cardio
Tuesday - Bicep / Abs
Wednesday - Legs & Back with 20 min cardio

TxAggie

Awards
About to finish my 1st bottle and I am feeling good. Confidence is higher and libido is way up.

Yesterday I had a killer back workout at Golds and took Saturday as a rest day. I have had a killer upgrade in libido which is nice. I have 3 weeks left of Anabeta / Erase / Formula-X stack so then hopefully I can run the Vidatest solo. I haven't made the huge gains in strength so I have upped my calories to help fix that I hope. Hey at least I feel like a champ right?

TxAggie

Awards
Monday was biceps and cardio. Yesterday - had to get up at 4 and didnt have too hard of a time getting up but come 4 p.m. I was tired so I took a rest day. Today I went and did chest and tri's after work and it went well; felt confident and had a hard workout with some cardio. Diet is around 2800 cals at a 40 p / 40 c / 20 fats ratio

Looks like tomorrow I take the last 3 pills of Vidatest! Overall I'd say it has been a really good 1 month run and I hope I get to finish logging it solo here once my other stack is finished (2 weeks left).

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Monday was biceps and cardio. Yesterday - had to get up at 4 and didnt have too hard of a time getting up but come 4 p.m. I was tired so I took a rest day. Today I went and did chest and tri's after work and it went well; felt confident and had a hard workout with some cardio. Diet is around 2800 cals at a 40 p / 40 c / 20 fats ratio

Looks like tomorrow I take the last 3 pills of Vidatest! Overall I'd say it has been a really good 1 month run and I hope I get to finish logging it solo here once my other stack is finished (2 weeks left).
You should be receiving you second bottle today or tomorrow!

TxAggie

Awards
I spoke with them Tuesday and there was a delay but it should be there very soon.
I came in yesterday; can't wait to get a good 1st week built up in me after 2 weeks off. Today is chest workout day so hopefully I get the energy to kill it today.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I came in yesterday; can't wait to get a good 1st week built up in me after 2 weeks off. Today is chest workout day so hopefully I get the energy to kill it today.
Kill it!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
You know you got something awesome when you are missing it when its gone. Glad you got your bottle!

TxAggie

Awards
Took a rest day yesterday and gave my body a day off. I am starting to notice the increased dream activity at night as well; the only time I dream like that is with ZMA and I haven't been taking any. I spent 9 hrs dreaming I was fishing and woke up feeling relaxed but energized.

Thursday was leg day with AB's.
Friday - off
Today - Chest @ Gold's (all my Hammer Strength machines) and maybe some shoulders.
Sunday - Back @ Gold's I believe but could change.

TxAggie

Awards
Yesterday was my last dose of Anabeta / Erase / Formula-X so everything from now on is all VidaTest being run solo. Headed to Gold's Gym here in a bit for some back and legs! Yesterday was a rest day with a nap at 5 p.m. lol.

TxAggie

Awards
After 2 months I am up exactly 10 pounds; I weighed in at 176 pounds this morning. Some muscle definatly and some fat I am sure. Spent the last 2 days reading Lyle McDonald - The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and I might try it. Low carbs + hypertrophy seems scarey to me...

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
After 2 months I am up exactly 10 pounds; I weighed in at 176 pounds this morning. Some muscle definatly and some fat I am sure. Spent the last 2 days reading Lyle McDonald - The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and I might try it. Low carbs + hypertrophy seems scarey to me...
I hear ya, I'll be curious to see your results if you try it.

TxAggie

Awards
I hear ya, I'll be curious to see your results if you try it.
Spent yesterday doing research and I am officially going for the Lean Gains program. I can handle the "fast" and feeding window with my current workout program. I still want to do a 5x5 style workout for now before i switch back to a M-W-F program doing full body days. Plus I can take my Vidatest on a fasted stomach until noon.

TxAggie

Awards
Also, I took Sat / Sunday off for a full recovery. Been having some shoulder pain in my right arm and I wanted to let it recover before I do chest today. Libido is still kicking which is great for me. I have been sleeping 9-10 hours every night this past weekend which was nice; woke up feeling refreshed.

shaft1

Awards
How long do I wait after the 8-week cycle to start another cycle?

TxAggie

Awards
Had an amazing chest workout yesterday at Golds! I am on Day 6 of Lean Gains and so far I am down 10 pounds which is mostly water weight from cutting out the creatine. My strength has been pretty good although it did drop when I cut out the creatine.

TxAggie

Awards
So far so good on everything. I am dosing all 3 in the morning while fasted on Lean Gains.

Workout are getting better and strength is up. My max is up about 10 pounds in chest which isnt huge but I have been plateaued off for a year so progress is good. Did biceps on Monday, back on tuesday, and chest / tri's today; all 3 workouts I had lots of energy and all day I have been feeling more awake and in a better mood. Sleep has been solid but honestly sleep isnt much of a problem for me. I do however think I sleep better because I do have vibrant dreams pretty regularly now.

I am on day 9 or 10 on Lean Gains as well. At first I struggled with hunger from 8 am - 12 when I get to eat but the past few days it hasn't been as bad.

TxAggie

Awards
Got my 3rd bottle Saturday...thanks EV52.

Attitude has been good; even while fasting which is nice. Usually i get cranky when I am hungry. Libido is still up which is a nice side effect and the g/f enjoys it. Had a killer bicep & back workout yesterday; had energy to spare at the end but my muscles were shot.

Today should be chest and triceps day; if the forum is running normal again I will drop an update again.

TxAggie

Awards
Took a cheat day Friday and went to Pancho's (mexican buffet) and didn't workout Friday or Saturday. I went today and did some back work and abs at Golds. I have had some slight right shoulder pain that will shoot down the side of my bicep which is bugging me. Couldnt push 100% because of it which sucks.

I also finished bottle #2 today and we are on the home stretch now.

TxAggie

Awards
Due for an update so here goes nothin' ...

Overall a pretty good week. I worked out 4 days this week I believe doing every muscle group twice which has me sore but I am in an overall good mood. Recovery has been been good and sleep has been very solid; I usually dream every night and seldom do I wake up. I avg 7 - 9 hrs every night. Workout have stayed a 5x5 routine and although I am not making huge gains anymore I am keeping the strength gains I made.

My shoulder still acts up on back day but seemingly only on overhead downward movements; pinpointing the ache is hard and looking online has me thinking bursitis? I will nurse it a week or 2 then see if it continues; my big concern is something bigger because they have always made a 'pop' noise when rotating even w/o weight applied...

I am starting on week 5 now of Lean Gains as well. One weird thing I have noticed is my right eye sight while fasting is losing focus on and off until I get some food in my belly. Really seems to get worst when driving in the morning while fasting; then once I eat it seems to get better for some reason. I can close my left eye and see my right eye tracking all around... This all started this week (maybe Wednesday?) so not sure WTF it is but it sure is annoying. Anyone else ever had this? I have good eye sight and have never had glasses so strange to me.

TxAggie

Awards
Oh and for LG I havent noticed great results but then again I am only 1 month in to it. I have also struggled with nailing down the macros I need for the day. I also workout 4-5 times per week which means I am taking only 2 low calorie days which isnt enough I dont think. I am still trying to nail down the 'sweet spot.'

TxAggie

Awards
Had another great chest and tricep workout yesterday; I am sore today. Today is a little R&R day I believe.

TxAggie

Awards
Worked out back and bicep today on my vacation and tore it up. Coming up on the last week of Vidatest and I am a little sad but will come back after a few months off after every thing returns to normal. Overall my attitude remains positive and workout aggression is good; even on my dreaded low calorie days.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Worked out back and bicep today on my vacation and tore it up. Coming up on the last week of Vidatest and I am a little sad but will come back after a few months off after every thing returns to normal. Overall my attitude remains positive and workout aggression is good; even on my dreaded low calorie days.
Glad you enjoyed the ride. Look forward to your final review!

TxAggie

Awards
Sorry for the delay and last update before final review. I was on vacation last week and only worked out Tues / Friday / Saturday and hit all major muscle groups. Broke the diet 2 mornings by eating too early but nothing drastic. Attitude remains positive and strength gains are still there. Still trying to nail down the macros for the diet but I am aloooooooowly seeing some results.

Took the last dose this morning and will likely do the Final review this weekend. Thanks again EV for giving me the opportunity to log this wonderful product.

TxAggie

Awards
Final Review:

I want to start out by saying thanks again to EV52 for picking me to log Vidatest. I want to start out by stating I firmly believe this product does exactly what they say it will do. I started logging this product with hopes that it will aid in recovery of my body after my workouts 4-5 days per week and give me more energy throughout the day. My main goal wasn't to make huge strength gains but I did see some nice results that I am happy with.

The one major change I noticed was the increase in libido. I started seeing the increase about a week or so in after I started taking it and I did feel a lot more stimulated to my environment, which almost got me in trouble a few times. My g/f loved the extra lovin' she was getting. :) I enjoyed the libido boost a lot.

I also noticed I slept a lot deeper while taking VT. I woke up feeling energized and positive; like I wasn't worn out from the previous days workout session. I didn't feel tired all the time either which was a very nice change for me; some mornings it is almost euphoric. I still got sore from the workouts but it seemed to be for a shorter period of time. Before the soreness would last 3-4 days but with VT it was lasting only 2-3 days tops. This allowed me to hit the major muscle groups more often while feeling fully recovered.

For strength I did make some gains but overall it wasn't anything huge like a true PH / steroids would offer but that wasnt an option for me and strength gains were not my primary focus. I am up roughly 15-20 pounds on bench, 20 pounds on back / lat exercises, 5 pounds on biceps, and 25-30 on legs. I also saw decent triceps strength gains; up about 2 plates (roughly 16-20 pounds). Legs recently started working out so it is easier to gain there for me whereas biceps I didn't gain much but kept size. Overall I am up roughly 4 pounds of which most is muscle mass; I actually went from 16.5% bf to 15.3% bf per my last caliper test. I am right at 172 pounds which is 4 pounds heavier than I started.

In the gym I did seem to have more focus and energy. I also didn't need to take the pre-workouts to get that pumped / amped state and had that "I am going to kill it" attitude. Not buying all of these pre-workouts saved me some good money; you figure 90 days is roughly $60-$80 worth of savings which is more than this product even costs with even less benefits.

All I can say is give it a try; it worked very well for me and all the other folks who were chosen to log it. I am open to any questions that might come up so if I missed something please let me know.