Panthers Path to the Cup with Intra-Test Xtreme and Speed Xtreme! (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Panthers Path to the Cup with Intra-Test Xtreme and Speed Xtreme! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

So even though PT was pretty taxing, the workout today went really well

14MAR12

Rack Chins: 22 rep rest pause set with a 45 pound bar and a 20 sec static
    Deadlift: 14 rep rest pause with 340 (My grip sucked today so I had to go 7/4/3 with very small breaks in between)
    DB Bench: 24 rep rest pause with 90's (Most I've ever used)
    Standing Arnold Press: 21 rep rest pause with 70's and a 20 sec static (Most I've ever used)
    Skull Crushers: 19 rep straight set with 110

Messed around on bench and got 325. I didn't try for any more but I think when we start doing flat bench in DC I'll be at 340 pretty quickly. I wanted to record doing 225 for reps but we didn't even do it today because of PT and my spotter couldn't multitask haha but I did have him record my first 7 dead lifts

http://youtu.be/zyB9eAAv0B0
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How come I cant see the vid?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    How come I cant see the vid?
    My bad, you should be able to now
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

It was one of those days where I seriously felt like if I didn't have my speed extreme I probably would have stayed in bed haha Slept through my alarm for PT and woke up pretty groggy. Took a half scoop of speed extreme for my morning individual fitness class (awesome class right?haha) and thank god it perked me up. Ran 7:15 mile in it and that was basically it because we took a "fitness assessment" then went to my last class for the day and sat on ass until about 8:30 this evening. Went back (had to get another half scoop of speed extreme, motivation was hard to come by) and did 4 miles on the bike and 10 sets of HIIT jump rope. Ready to wake up and kill legs tomorrow! 225lb walking lunges. Hell yeah!haha
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck with the lunges
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

225lb walking lunges...I applaude you sir.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I can't say it was the most enjoyable thing I've ever done, but my sh*t ain't snapped up so it's all good haha
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    I can't say it was the most enjoyable thing I've ever done, but my sh*t ain't snapped up so it's all good haha
    Always a good day when you avoid "Snap City"
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

As Ice Cube once said, "today was a good day" haha it's been a pretty good week actually. Here's today's workout

16MAR12

Calf press: Straight set of 14 with 300lbs
    Walking lunges: rest pause set of 20 (each leg) with 225 (It was heavy enough that I'll stay at that weight the next time I do it. 1st rep was one of those "dammit" moments)
    Split squats: straight set of 15 with 115
    Preacher curl: rest pause set of 25 with 75lb easy curl bar and a 20 sec static
    Behind the back F. Arm curl: straight set of 18 with a 80lb straight bar.

Spring break has begun which is awesome since there's no school, but sucks because I'm losing my gym and cafeteria Oh well. Get to make some money and I'll find a gym somehow. Plus, idk if you guys are gun buffs but tomorrow I might buy a Springfield Armory M1A Socom 2.. Exciting times for a kid from boring Oklahoma haha
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Read the first line now it will be stuck in my head all day.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Rough times friends..haha It's spring break. Should be fun right? Other than buying a gun it's sucked. Torrential downpour here in Oklahoma and the gym in my town probably has more diseases breeding than it does weights. Thank god I have a couple reasons to drive 70 miles back to my university on Wednesday, so I'm going to get my workout for that day in when I'm up there. Here's todays:

Incline: 22 rep rest pause set with 215
    Bent BB rows: 21 rep rest pause with 160
    TBar rows: 15 rep straight set with 150
    Standing BB press: 21 rep rest pause with 155
    Weighted dips: 15 rep straight set with 90

Just didn't feel it today, but hey all that means is today can bring better things. I think it's just all this stupid rain lol
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

What kinda gun ??
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

It's a Springfield armory M1A Socom 2. It's pretty sweet. I just noticed since I started watching doomsday preppers I've bought another gun and about 1500 rounds of ammo...correlation there?haha

Did a lot of work outside and ran 2 miles and walked a couple with my dog. Ready to get back to a good gym tomorrow and smash legs!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

It's a Springfield armory M1A Socom 2. It's pretty sweet. I just noticed since I started watching doomsday preppers I've bought another gun and about 1500 rounds of ammo...correlation there?haha

Did a lot of work outside and ran 2 miles and walked a couple with my dog. Ready to get back to a good gym tomorrow and smash legs!

Im afraid to watch that show and thats the reason why!!!!!!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Lol! I love to hunt and shoot so I guess that isn't that unusual for me to buy, but that damn show has me wanting to stockpile ammo instead of shoot it. I'm just ready for 2012 to get over with so everyone that's freaking out will sell their guns and ammo they've hoarded, I'll take advantage of the sweet deals
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Saying todays workout was good really wouldn't do it justice. I got to workout at my university (thank god) and since it was spring break it was a shell of it's usual self, which usually consists of out of shape frat boys wearing brightly colored tanks doing curls haha here's today workout:

21MAR12

Ran a 7:45 mile/foam rolled and stretched
    Smith machine calf raise on a box: straight set of 16 with 265
    Sumo press: rest pause set of 25 with 300
    Squat: 20 rep widowmaker with 250 (it was easy, but I really hate to build my quads up more because of running)
    DB Curl: 23 rep rest pause set with 35's
    Straight bar forearm curl: 17 rep straight set with a 90lb bar
    Ran another 7:30 mile/stretched and all that good stuff again

Really good workout. Been setting pr's and feeling really good with DC training while taking the Lecheek supps, I'm impressed.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Saying todays workout was good really wouldn't do it justice. I got to workout at my university (thank god) and since it was spring break it was a shell of it's usual self, which usually consists of out of shape frat boys wearing brightly colored tanks doing curls haha here's today workout:

21MAR12

Ran a 7:45 mile/foam rolled and stretched
    Smith machine calf raise on a box: straight set of 16 with 265
    Sumo press: rest pause set of 25 with 300
    Squat: 20 rep widowmaker with 250 (it was easy, but I really hate to build my quads up more because of running)
    DB Curl: 23 rep rest pause set with 35's
    Straight bar forearm curl: 17 rep straight set with a 90lb bar
    Ran another 7:30 mile/stretched and all that good stuff again

Really good workout. Been setting pr's and feeling really good with DC training while taking the Lecheek supps, I'm impressed.
    Glad to hear you happy. Cant pass on PR's can you
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Was a hectic weekend haha Went to look at a Suzuki mini truck after my workout and bought it for my job on the weekends, then on Saturday my uncle raced his Model A hot rod at a local drag strip and twisted the driveshaft like it was tacky, so needless to say it's been interesting.

I'm just about out of intra test, so I'll post up my workout from friday and today and then my final review/thoughts on these 2.

Friday23Mar12

Behind head pull down: 21 rep rest pause with 155
    One arm row: 15 rep straight set with 80# db's
    Pullover: 21 rep rest pause with 80#db's (If you guys haven't ever done pullovers, I'd recommend them as a change up from the norm)
    DB Shoulder press: 23 rep rest pause with 70# db's
    DB Tricep extension: 15 rep straight set with an 80

Monday26Mar12

Calf press: 19 rep straight set with 320
    Straight leg dead lifts: 25 rep rest pause with 175
    Leg press: 18 rep straight set with 460
    Straight bar curl: 23 rep rest pause with 90# bar
    Rev Cable curl: 15 rep straight sets with 65

Ok final review on this combo: I've taken quite a few pre wo's and intra wo's (jacked, N2KTS, get diesels products, Xtend, usp labs BCAA's, purple wraath, more I can't remember) and in my opinion 2 scoops of speed extreme and intra test stacks up with them for sure. I don't mind being jittery personally, but I really wasn't ever that way. I feel focused and just in a better mood. During the workouts I've been as vascular as I've ever been and pumps have been really good. One thing that I have found beneficial, I started mixing in a waxy maize carb supplement and the pumps were even better. Strength always went up and I was able to hit every weight that I set for myself. As far as recovery, I won't lie, I've been sore while taking these. However, for as much extra crap that I do for ROTC I think the recovery aspect has been great. Today is a good example, we ran 4.5 miles this morning and I sore around noon. Took my Lecheek supps and went and had a great leg workout no problem. I think if these 2 worked this well for me with my PT in the morning, someone just going to the gym once a day wouldn't be complaining about being sore or not having intensity.

Bottom line: I performed better while taking these and I'd recommend them. They're solid, and it's really nice to have supps that you enjoy taking. Thanks to Marms and Lecheek, you've got some good stuff here.

Any questions on my experience just ask.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Nice log and review man.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Nice log and review man.
    Thanks man, you too. When's your test for the police academy?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Thanks man, you too. When's your test for the police academy?
    Not sure yet, just waiting on the word. Hopefully not long from now, I'm ready to dominate.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Haha good luck man. Go beast mode on it.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Haha good luck man. Go beast mode on it.
    10-4, you know it. Thanks man.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Was a hectic weekend haha Went to look at a Suzuki mini truck after my workout and bought it for my job on the weekends, then on Saturday my uncle raced his Model A hot rod at a local drag strip and twisted the driveshaft like it was tacky, so needless to say it's been interesting.

I'm just about out of intra test, so I'll post up my workout from friday and today and then my final review/thoughts on these 2.

Friday23Mar12

Behind head pull down: 21 rep rest pause with 155
    One arm row: 15 rep straight set with 80# db's
    Pullover: 21 rep rest pause with 80#db's (If you guys haven't ever done pullovers, I'd recommend them as a change up from the norm)
    DB Shoulder press: 23 rep rest pause with 70# db's
    DB Tricep extension: 15 rep straight set with an 80

Monday26Mar12

Calf press: 19 rep straight set with 320
    Straight leg dead lifts: 25 rep rest pause with 175
    Leg press: 18 rep straight set with 460
    Straight bar curl: 23 rep rest pause with 90# bar
    Rev Cable curl: 15 rep straight sets with 65

Ok final review on this combo: I've taken quite a few pre wo's and intra wo's (jacked, N2KTS, get diesels products, Xtend, usp labs BCAA's, purple wraath, more I can't remember) and in my opinion 2 scoops of speed extreme and intra test stacks up with them for sure. I don't mind being jittery personally, but I really wasn't ever that way. I feel focused and just in a better mood. During the workouts I've been as vascular as I've ever been and pumps have been really good. One thing that I have found beneficial, I started mixing in a waxy maize carb supplement and the pumps were even better. Strength always went up and I was able to hit every weight that I set for myself. As far as recovery, I won't lie, I've been sore while taking these. However, for as much extra crap that I do for ROTC I think the recovery aspect has been great. Today is a good example, we ran 4.5 miles this morning and I sore around noon. Took my Lecheek supps and went and had a great leg workout no problem. I think if these 2 worked this well for me with my PT in the morning, someone just going to the gym once a day wouldn't be complaining about being sore or not having intensity.

Bottom line: I performed better while taking these and I'd recommend them. They're solid, and it's really nice to have supps that you enjoy taking. Thanks to Marms and Lecheek, you've got some good stuff here.

Any questions on my experience just ask.

Nice review ! Thanks for logging and glad you were happy with Lecheek
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CopyCat Reviews Speed Xtreme, OxyECA, & Intra Test Xtreme
    By CopyCat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:17 PM
  2. Lecheek Speed Xtreme/Intra review
    By phatmike0704 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 07:49 AM
  3. Speed Xtreme (sponsored log)
    By raulob72 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:21 AM
  4. Free Speed Xtreme / Melt Xtreme Samples
    By jaminix98 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
  5. Speed Xtreme pre workout/Melt Xtreme fat burner (free samples)
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 08:03 PM