Prep's STOKED for some EndoSurge

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright starting another log. I was lucky enough to be chosen by BPS to log some EndoSurge and then AI chose me to log Stoked and Agmatine. Pretty excited to combine these products been dying to try EndoSurge and combined with Stoked should be a fun little ride.
Some supplement facts -
Bulk Performance Solutions EndoSurge (180 Capsules): Discount EndoSurge Supplements
AI Sports Nutrition Agmatine
AI Sports Nutrition STOKED!

Quick Stats - Todays numbers this morning were - 5'10, 174 pounds

Dosing - Stoked, 2 AM and 2 PM, Agmatine will dose preworkout or AM haven't decided yet, EndoSurge, 2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 before bed.

Supplements i will be running with these are - Fish oil, Mycogreens, protein, and BCAA's. Been trying to cut down a bit but old habits die hard.

stoked500px.jpg

Attachments

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So since i got my EndoSurge first, i'll start off with it first and will use the Stoked and Agmatine when i get them and will just continue the log with Stoked and Agmatine till they are gone.

Todays workout -

Cardio - 1.5 miles on the treadmill in 12 minutes. Trying to get my cardio game back on point once again. The other night i climbed the stairs at work did 22 floors up and down, and man did it seriously zonk my legs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should make for some fun, you definitely need an AI with Endo for it to truly shine so get ready for some fun.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM it's go time! packers in dis one.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge raises LH?? Because at the moment I'm stacking DAA and Erase and I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to throw in some endosurge.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should make for some fun, you definitely need an AI with Endo for it to truly shine so get ready for some fun.
Exactly what I was thinking! I ran TestoPro with Stoked so a test-booster/AI stack is a winning combo.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always loved a testbooster and AI combo. Formestane and Testopro or Triazole and Activate Xtreme are two of my go to stacks. But I'm excited to see the results of these two products put together.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout went in and blasted some chest today.

Chest -

Flat Bench -
185x10
205x8
205x8
225x4 - Wanted to go heavier and see what i had left in the tank.

Dumbbell Flat Bench -
60'sx10
70x8
80x8
90x6 - Again had to see what i had left in me.

Incline Dumbbell Press -
40x10
45x8
50x8
60x8

Flys -
20x10
25x8
25x8

Ended with alternating different kinds of pushups, close, wide, diamonds and regular for 100 total. My chest definitely felt it and i tired as hell.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro, always push yourself til your body know's when's enough. Lot of times we mind FF ourselves in thinking were done with a set when we really can dig one more out. I like your flat bench bro strong my friend.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro, always push yourself til your body know's when's enough. Lot of times we mind FF ourselves in thinking were done with a set when we really can dig one more out. I like your flat bench bro strong my friend.
Thanx my shoulder numbers and chest numbers aren't what they used to be after I separated my shoulder and took awhile off from lifting but im working on it. Going high reps now in pursuit of going 5,3,1 in awhile and seeing what I can push.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge raises LH?? Because at the moment I'm stacking DAA and Erase and I was wondering if it would be worthwhile to throw in some endosurge.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
Yup, the Mucuna pruriens in Endosurge will have some good impact on LH levels. DAA and Endosurge are perfect together, for this and a few other reasons. ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, the Mucuna pruriens in Endosurge will have some good impact on LH levels. DAA and Endosurge are perfect together, for this and a few other reasons. ;)
DAA would be nice if it didn't do a number on me.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mucuna Pruriens.....I imagine it would give a nice libido boost then.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got lazy last night i didn't post my workout yesterday. Still dosing just the EndoSurge until i get the Stoked and Agmatine.

Shoulders -

Seated Military Press -
95x10
115x8
135x6

Dumbbell Shrugs -
70sx10
80sx10
100sx8

Power Cleans -
95x10
115x8
115x8

Upright Rows -
60x10
70x8
70x8

Front Dumbbell Raises -
20x10
20x10
20x8

Pull Ups -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8

I ended up staying longer last night to make sure i got in a good workout, it felt good to make sure everything got done and nothing was rushed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts are boss man, I like the routine. Curious what a few weeks will yield once you add in the Stoked; I have high hopes for that and Endo.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts are boss man, I like the routine. Curious what a few weeks will yield once you add in the Stoked; I have high hopes for that and Endo.
So far improved sleep on EndoSurge and the vivid dreams are already started.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - Bi's, Tri's and Ab's

Dumbbell Curls -
40x10
40x10
40x10

Cable Rope Pulley -
62.5x10
62.5x10
67.5x10

Kickbacks -
15x5
15x5
20x5

Barbell Curls -
65x10
65x10
75x8

Skullcrushers -
65x10
65x10
70x8

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls -
45x10
50x10
50x10

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Abs - Hanging leg raises, bicycle crunches, crunches, crossbody crunches, and jackknife crunches.

I got a good workout in today i had some time to kill waiting for my wifes Drs appointment.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout bro. You have a good routine on your arms. Love the Skull crushers!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout - Bi's, Tri's and Ab's

Dumbbell Curls -
40x10
40x10
40x10

Cable Rope Pulley -
62.5x10
62.5x10
67.5x10

Kickbacks -
15x5
15x5
20x5

Barbell Curls -
65x10
65x10
75x8

Skullcrushers -
65x10
65x10
70x8

Reverse Grip Barbell Curls -
45x10
50x10
50x10

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Abs - Hanging leg raises, bicycle crunches, crunches, crossbody crunches, and jackknife crunches.

I got a good workout in today i had some time to kill waiting for my wifes Drs appointment.
Very nice workout bro! Definitely some nice volume there.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sleeping as long as i normally do but its a fairly deep sleep on the EndoSurge and the vivid dreams are definitely there for me. Enjoying the product so far, cant wait till i get the Stoked to really kick this in high gear.

Workout - Back

Barbell Dead Lift -
225x10
245x10
275x8

Pull Ups -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Reverse Grip Bent Over Row -
135x10
135x10
135x8

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown -
120x10
120x10
125x8

Straight Arm Pull Downs -
42.5x10
42.5x10
47.5x8

One Arm Dumbbell Row -
45x10
50x10
55x8

Another good workout, i popped some SlimFX this morning for extra energy. I felt very unmotivated to hit the gym but as always glad i did just need that extra kick in the pants. Also ended up going back to the gym to do some dip's for the PES promo. Needless to say i'm zonked today, thinking tomorrow needs to be a cardio day.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dreams on the product are so vivid its crazy usually i don't have these kinds of dreams. Haven't noticed any strength gains yet but its still early and libido maintaining same old same old, i imagine things will really kick in when the Stoked gets here.

Workout -

Lat Pull Down -
100x10
120x8
120x8

Military Standing Press -
185x10
185x8
185x8

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8

Dumbbell Shoulder Shrugs -
75sx10
85x8
90x8

Deadlifts -
225x10
245x8
245x8

Upright Barbell Row -
55x10
55x8
65x8

One Arm Dumbbel Rows -
50sx10
55x8
55x8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log! Your numbers are some strong ones. I like the db shrugs. On your dead lifts do you use straight bar or trap?

The dreams on the product are so vivid its crazy usually i don't have these kinds of dreams. Haven't noticed any strength gains yet but its still early and libido maintaining same old same old, i imagine things will really kick in when the Stoked gets here.

Workout -

Lat Pull Down -
100x10
120x8
120x8

Military Standing Press -
185x10
185x8
185x8

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx8

75sx10
85x8
90x8

Deadlifts -
225x10
245x8
245x8

Upright Barbell Row -
55x10
55x8
65x8

One Arm Dumbbel Rows -
50sx10
55x8
55x8

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gym has the hexagonal deadlift bar so I use that for my deads.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trap bar for deads and trap work is the best. Nothing gives my traps a pump like that does. Good way to lift a lot of weight with them and be controlled, thank you versa grips!

The Endo dreams are pretty nuts I have to say. I actually almost had, for the first time since I was maybe 14, a dream with a happy ending. I did wake up before but my god that was a crazy feeling at 30. Endo is amazing like that, really takes libido to the next level.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The EndoSurge has been some good stuff the deep restful sleep has definitely benefited my recovery time. Again haven't noticed any strength gains went heavy today on my chest workouts and was disappointed will continue my run of high rep's lighter weight was just curious to see what numbers i could put up on a heavy weight low reps day.

Workout - Chest

Flat Bench -
205x6
225x4
245x2 - Last one need slight help, was raging mad to say the least.

Dumbbell Flat Bench -
75'sX8
95x6
105x6 - Felt good there should of jumped higher but after barbell failure wasn't sure of myself.

Decline Bench -
155x8
185x4
205x2

Incline Bench
135x10
135x8
135x8

Flys -
20'sx8
20x8
25x6

Overall a decent workout pushed myself hard wish my flat bench and dumbbell bench numbers would of been more spectacular but shoulder is still a slow healing process but its coming around.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your inclines bench looking good and decline not bad either. I have to get myself into doing declines. I always feel like my heads falling off when i do them!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my Stoked and Agmatine last night so i took my PM dose and this morning took my AM dose of stoked. Dosed the Agmatine 4 caps before workout. I missed posting my tuesday workout so i'll get them both up. It will be interesting to see how EndoSurge performs with Stoked so i'll have a good idea of how EndoSurge works alone now and with Stoked. Sleep still holding steady its good there, libido has seen slight increase nothing dramatic for sure, strength been holding steady. I indulged way to much this last weekend i'm holding steady at 180 right now, muscles look a bit more full but i know i'm carrying the weight where i don't want to. So its time to clean up my diet.

Tuesdays Workout - Just did a cardio day ran 2.5 miles took me a bit longer than i wanted. 22 minutes and 35 seconds, i need to get back into some sort of cardio shape.

Todays Workout - Bi's and Tri's

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BW+45lbsx8

EZ Bar Curl -
50x10
60x10
60x10

Kickbacks -
15x5
15x5
20x5

Hammercurls -
25x8
30x8
35x8

V-bar Pushdowns -
82.5x6
82.5x6
82.5x8

Overhead Cable Curl -
20x6
20x6
25x8

Reverse Grip Barbell Curl -
55x5
55x5
65x5

Skullcrushers -
55x5
55x5
55x5

Concentration Curls -
25x5
25x5
35x5

Today i just went as hard as i could feeling the DOMS from yesterdays run in my legs, but my arms definitely see some muscle fullness.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays workout, was groggy all day felt lethargic sometimes i wish i wasn't taking time off stim's the most i let myself have ever is a cup of coffee but thats about it. But still got my arse in gear and made it to the gym. Libido still high wouldn't say its sky rocketing but its above normal, sleep is easier than it has been in ages for me, recovery is good in due to get a full nights rest once again, and strength i say is steady.

Workout - Shoulders

70x10
80x8
90x8

Deadlift -
225x8
245x8
245x8

Dumbbell Shoulder Press -
60x10
65x8
70x8

Standing Military Press -
95x10
105x8
105x8

Pullover Machine -
90x10
90x10
110x8

Upright Barbell Upright Row -
65x10
65x10
75x8

Cardio - 30 minutes on the elliptical.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Todays workout, was groggy all day felt lethargic sometimes i wish i wasn't taking time off stim's the most i let myself have ever is a cup of coffee but thats about it. But still got my arse in gear and made it to the gym. Libido still high wouldn't say its sky rocketing but its above normal, sleep is easier than it has been in ages for me, recovery is good in due to get a full nights rest once again, and strength i say is steady.

Workout - Shoulders

70x10
80x8
90x8

Deadlift -
225x8
245x8
245x8

60x10
65x8
70x8

95x10
105x8
105x8

Pullover Machine -
90x10
90x10
110x8

Upright Barbell Upright Row -
65x10
65x10
75x8

Cardio - 30 minutes on the elliptical.
When your so used to not getting the best sleep and then you do get consisten GOOD sleep its a game changer. I know for me i changed my workouts around and stopped taking pre workouts later at night, i actualy sleep well now and wake up around 9 on my off days, where before it was 12 or 1. HUGE difference in the way i feel and recover.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stacking Endosurge, DAA-HCG and TD Formestane for PCT. My libido is at a point where it's getting ridiculous.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stacking Endosurge, DAA-HCG and TD Formestane for PCT. My libido is at a point where it's getting ridiculous.
I love Formestane still have a bunch of bottles of PP's LV version.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry lazy yesterday and didn't post workout. Kept it short and sweet.

Cardio 2 miles on treadmill 17 minutes then followed it up with 5 or so minutes of some good stretching been tight lately.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been dragging on this log so quick updates today is an off day still climbed 12 flights of stairs at work though. My libido has increased since the addition of Stoked haven't noticed much from the agmatine yet but plenty early.

Yesterdays workout -

Flat bench
205x6
225x6
255x3 was in the mood to push some weight.

Dumbbell flat bench -
85x8
95x6
105x6

Incline bench -
155x8
165x8
185x4

Dips -
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Had to cut it short had to get home for the kids practice. This week was hectic but got as much gym time as I could.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that weight in your sig is accurate those numbers are damn impressive. I am still working back up on bench and DB bench to where I was before in the ranges you are, I am 218 pounds though! EndoSurge and anything that is remotely like an AI will jack up libido. I used to be able to go, go again and would still want more. It is some fun stuff and so is the increased recovery and leaning out effect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff thus far prep.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life is hectic - good on ya making time for the gym regardless!
Had that first day where I knew I was on today, leg day and the pumps were epic on a whole new level. I was doing leg extensions to finish the quad destruction and I could barely straighten my legs at the end of it all.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that weight in your sig is accurate those numbers are damn impressive. I am still working back up on bench and DB bench to where I was before in the ranges you are, I am 218 pounds though! EndoSurge and anything that is remotely like an AI will jack up libido. I used to be able to go, go again and would still want more. It is some fun stuff and so is the increased recovery and leaning out effect.
Weighed in this morning at 180 but i hover around 174 to 180 most days. I'm trying to get my bench and shoulder numbers back up, they suffered when i had 3 separations in it. But i'm improving i want to stay natural till i loose some more of this stubborn belly fat before i jump into a PH cycle myself to help my numbers pop. Stoked with EndoSurge has definitely benefited me than just EndoSurge by it self i'll say that for sure. It was actually nice to see how EndoSurge worked by it self and now how its going with an AI. First time using Stoked but it has helped the stack greatly so far. Agmatine going to try and switch to 2 caps in the morning have a light meal then 2 caps preworkout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterdays workout numbers -

Shoulders and Ab's

75x10
80x8
90x8

55x8
55x8
60x8

Deadlift -
225x10
225x8
245x8

95x10
95x10
95x10

Power Clean -
135x10
135x6
145x6

Hanging Leg Raises - 30 total, then hit some P90X Ab Ripper X.

Was a brutal day for sure in the gym for me, so i've been lazy today, don't have work but i took monday off so i'll wait till wifey gets home to look after the kid so i can get at it tonight for some light cardio.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had that first day where I knew I was on today, leg day and the pumps were epic on a whole new level. I was doing leg extensions to finish the quad destruction and I could barely straighten my legs at the end of it all.

Hahaha! I love those days! Getting more of them sense I joined a new gym but not liking the feeling of having to puke at the very end of the lifting! Makes drinking the post w/o shake difficult. Lol!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As promised hit the gym for some light cardio.

1 mile 8 minutes on treadmill
30 minutes on elliptical

Overall really enjoying the stack the no stims has been harder the longer I go I'll wait awhile longer before I give in and use a preworkout on occasions. Tomorrow is back day for me so hoping to wake up ready to get things going.