Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all id like to give a huge thank you to I force nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log this product. A little background on my pre workout usage .......... I have tried almost every one out there, you nam eit I have probably tried it. The ones that i have used a full tub would be jacked, superpump 250, superpump max, wyked, white flood V1, napalm, shock therapy, original n.o. xplode, anadraulic state gt, and of course maximize V2.

current stats.... age - 22
weight- 145
lifting schedule/split - chest/bis, back, shoulder/traps, arms, legs...........
workout - usually start each workout with more of a power move.....lower reps not to failure, try to use bands if possible (band bench, jump squats, cleans) then go into hypertrophy work....i took about 2 weeks of jsut going short of failure or jsut to failure to ligthen up a littel bit, yest. marked my first day back at intensity techniques like drop sets and what not.
Diet- 3500 cals a day, carb cycle.....high days are 300/350/100 p/c/f mod days 300/200/166 off days are jsut protein and fat and usually shoot for around 2600 cals
Goals - put on sum damn weight....i was once a college football palyer, much bigger/stronger/faster lookin to get some of that back, i had gotten very sick...down to 112 lbs in the hospital and workin to try and get back....i also have testosteone issues, i have rescently entaken off hrt soooo im tryin out some DAA to hope it can do somethin for me

now to my initial thoughts on MAXMIZE INTENSE!!!!

taste - i mixed 1 scoop in about 20 oz of water which is kinda alot so it wasnt a strong taste at all....if u have tried V2 it is much less intense of a taste than that. Also V2 had a very strong smell to it, this does not....a different taste, not bad at all, not the best i have ever had but still very good, liek i said it was pretty diluted too.

mixability- thought it all dissolved right away but it didnt after abotu 5 min. there was sum on he bottom but i jsut shook it up a few more times and seen nothing after that, and no clumps or anythign so mixability was good!

-pumps - shoudler days dont usually give me too much of a pump for some reason but today there was defr sumthing going on haha.....even doing power movements of jsut 6 reps like banded military press i was getting a pump in my delts which is VERY rare since its low reps and presses are a compoun movement and arent compeltely focused on my delts......def noticed a huge pump after doing a drop set of high pulls on the smith machine which felt awsoem

- energy - i noticedit took a little longer to kick in than i thought it would BUT once it kicked in it was good stuff...i woudltn say it was CRAZY energy like some pre workouts give you, I had drank abotu a half cup of coffee and a cup of green tea before too.....and i didn't finish the full scoop so take it as u will with gauging it for now .......

- focus - honestly cant sy i noticed much of an intense focus but it was only the first tiem, i was pretty focused already soo i dunno....will def. keep an eye on this!

so far so good hope to hear some good stuff from you guys !!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you didn't find the energy insane, make sure to take 1 full scoop. Only uses 6-8oz water next time as well.

Great start!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 oz water works best for me. This is with one scoop.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

Im getting very jealous watching these logs!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to have u guys in !....gonna make srue to take the full scoop tonight ....like i said i did one scoop but didnt finish it cuz i usually sip on my preworkouts throughout the workouts and i had plenty of energy, which is a damn godo thign if u ask me!...arm workout tonight so teh pump should be crazy, i will relaly be able to comment on that tonight, cant wait! also will be able to see how i can sleep after taking it al ittle later at night, wish me luck lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today's workout was not the best, but for INTENSE id say it was a good day...... i say this because iw as waiting for my buddy to show up to workout and he was about an hour late sooo i was ready to go for a while and then when he did show kinda kept me outta my focus ya know, i liek to really zone in when i work out, and wasnt able to really ever do this...it also took a while which i wasnt happy with.......bu heres y i said intense shined.....i sipped on it throughout and never lsot energy even after 2 hours when we finallyleft (3 hours after i had started dirnking intense) i still had plenty of energy sooo A+ on that!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick rundown of the workout.....was supposed to be an arm workout but kinda turned more into a chest workout cuz the gym we were at had chains and sum other fancy thigns we wanted to use.....

5x5 chain bench (actually shot a video of a set of these i will post when its up)

negative focused drop bench - hooks with weights are on teh bar but when u get to the bottom of the motion tehy fall off and then u do reps, so ur doing a negative with a lot of weight and then do actualy reps

135x10 (these are weights after the 70 lbs or so falls off)
145x8
155x8
175x6

3 sets of weighted dips (chains on neck) drop set on last set

skull crushers

65x15
75x10
75x8+2
75x10+3 (forced) Drop to 55 x 12+3 plus presses, good burn!!!

banded preacher curl
35x15
45x10
45x10
50x8 drop 40x 12

hammer curl
25x12
27.5x12
30x12 drop 25x12, 20x15

2 sets with fat grips on 20 lbs x 12

big ss with str8 bar pushdowns, rev grip pushdowns and cable curls 3 sets

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!...............i will update later with today's workout!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me and a buddy shot a few videos on chain benching and squatting and sum glute bridges, hope to have them up soon and ill share jsut for the hell of it!...............i will update later with today's workout!
Awesome! Looking forward to the vids

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so today was a leg wrkout.....so of course i decided to take more than a scoop......also had some coffee before haha, liek i said im a bit of a stim junkie....anyways, never actually finished teh intense (pretty close though) but aain it was a very lon workout cz i was with my buddy again....a little more focused thouh cuz after the first 3 eercises we went off and id our own thing.......

banded squat (for explosiveness at power, really exploding at the top

4 sets of 6

chain squat

135 x 3
185 x 3
205 x 3
225 x 3

glute bridges

285 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 8
365 x 8

leg press

270 x 20
360 x 20
450x10
470 rp to 10 doule drop 360 x 15 270 x 15

glute ham raise 3 sets, dont remember weight

DB RDLs (did these before glute ham raises)

70x15
80x12
85x10
90x8 drop 60 x 15

lyign leg curl
70x15
70x12 drop 50 x 10
70x10 drop 50 x 10

leg ext

90x15
100x15 drop 70 x 15
110x14 drop 90 x 10 70 x 15 witha hold on last rep

intense worked great...although when i got to work after my pwo meal i felt a little hung over and out of is, hopefully that was from eating and not from the pre w/o cuz i hate getting that feeling i feel like i jsut wanna go to bed,

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue.... prolly just stress, got alot goin on.......... bright side, GOING TO THE ARNOLD ON SATURDAY!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys, back on that intense today for a nice chest/bi workout......I was able to lift by myself and really focus again....i usually have a hard ime gettin a good pump in my chest and really feeling my chest work, my other muscle just tend to take over, but today i was extra focue and mentally thought abotu contracting my pecs with each rep, if that meant lowering the weight than o well ......felt great, pumps were incredible for chest and bis, weight is not all that matteers, fucsing on contractions and slow eccentrics gave me one of the best pumps ive had in a long ass time , oo and im sure the intense didnt hhurt :)

quick rundown

banded bench 4x6 105,115,115,135

DB incline
60x10
60x8
40x15, 40x14, 40x12......really squeezed and usedslow eccentrics

Decline smith
145x12
145x10
145x10

fly machine ss incline hammer strength....dont remember weights 3 sets double drop on last set on hammer strength

DB press with twist - i love the teisitng motion on flys and presses, really gives me a strong contraction at the top of the motion
30x15
35x12
35x10

chesst was pretty shot at this poit but still did 3 sets of wide drip BW dips with short rest periods, think i got about 15,12,12 with a few negative reps really slow on the last set

and a few high rep cable flys

for bis - barbell curl - strict form!

60x8
60x8
60x8
60x8 + 2 cheat reps then double drop 40,30

cable preacher curl....forgot weights, but sets were 12-15, 10-12, 10-12 with a drop on last set

incline curl - 15x15

17.5 x 12 drop 10x10
17.5x10 drop 10x10

intense def had me goin today, made sure to finish the whoel scoop today and felt great, more ocus and mroe pump than before, BACK TOMORROW..... gona try to relaly focus on contractions again, its hard for back though i jsu wanna move weight sumtimes haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so today's workout was GREAT!!! i was pretty tired most of the day but i got an absolutely INTENSE focus goin on today and jsut felt on top of the world the whoel workout....got great contractions in my back and jsut overall a great back workout... quick rundown

reverse banded rack pull

275x8
315x8
335x8
345x6

rev. banded bent over row

185 x 12
225x10
245x 8
245x10! all really solid reps very bent over minimal swing

pendlay row

105x10
110x10
115x10 Rest, +2

wierd grip front pull down hammer strength row.....(weird grip = palms facing out thumless grip, hard to explain)

forgot exact weights, sets were 15, 12,12, think i only got 8 was shooting for 10 on the last set with a drop set

hammer strength low row..... squatting in front of the machine so u can pull real low...got a sick lat contraction on all sets of this....same rep scheme as exercise before

banded behind the head lat pulldown 3 x12 60lbs

tbar VERY strict controlled with squeezing at the top for a second

70 x 20
80 x 17
90 x 15 drop 70, 60

overhand str8 bar low row ss underhand str8 bar low row....such a good superset really fried the lats, good contractions on all

3x15

str8 bar one arm pull down

3x 15 - 30 lbs

leg press calf raise - strict form
270x15
320 x 12
340x10
340x10 drop 270

donkey calf machine
170x15
200x12+3
200x10+3
230x8+5 drop 170, 140

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day today, did a little cardio and sum calves, nuttin crazy...feeling a littel drained/depressed lately, kinda worried with my whole test. issue.... prolly just stress, got alot goin on.......... bright side, GOING TO THE ARNOLD ON SATURDAY!!
I read in another thread about your test issues. Thats crazy man your young!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read in another thread about your test issues. Thats crazy man your young!!
yea went throghou alot gettin real sick and dorpping to about 100lbs.... thinking this is where my test stopped or around that time, im hoping as i put on weight it will start being made again....only thin gis its hard to put on weight with no testso i dunno maybe the DAA will help although i had taken it in the past, only other thing is we might try clomid (again).......... as for now all i can do is lift and eat and hope for the best and thats what im doing

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dunno how i missed this one....count me in :D

glad you're liking it so far man! i know it was a few workouts back; but i TOTALLY feel you on the "gym partner showed up late" thing.....kids i used to lift with about 2 years ago, would always talk the night before and say "okay be at the gym for 10:30 tomorrow morning"....10:30 rolls around the next day, im getting ready to drive to the gym and the other 2 are still at home just having their morning cup of coffee...would spend so much time waiting around for them to get ready. this is why i lift alone these days :p

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dunno how i missed this one....count me in :D

glad you're liking it so far man! i know it was a few workouts back; but i TOTALLY feel you on the "gym partner showed up late" thing.....kids i used to lift with about 2 years ago, would always talk the night before and say "okay be at the gym for 10:30 tomorrow morning"....10:30 rolls around the next day, im getting ready to drive to the gym and the other 2 are still at home just having their morning cup of coffee...would spend so much time waiting around for them to get ready. this is why i lift alone these days :p

sme here man, maybe one day we'll find a partner as dedicated as us!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sry guys gotta get to bed but ill still try to give a rundwon o the workout.....

power movement - 5 sets push press working up to 145x3 solid explosive reps...short of failure for power

db press 50x8
50x8
40x12 slow negative controlled reps
40x12

smith high pull

95x15
105x12
115x8+2 Drop 95 x 15
115 rp to 15 ds 95 rp to 15 drop 85 x 15

lateral raise machine ss machine press
dont remember weights but each was 10-12 reps witha drop on the last set of machine presses

leaning DB laterals were before high pulls

25x12
25x12
25x12 drop 20 x 12

leaning over in the lateral raise machine for rear delts.....3 sets of 12

rope face pulls on low cable machine, real good squeeze 3 sets 10-12 drop on last one

DB shrugs - worked up to 100s for 2 solid sets of 10 with a drop to failure on 75s and 55s

prone on incline db shrug 3 x 12 with 50's

great pump once again....now im on a high and gotta try to sleep, wish me luck !!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
how many logs are you runnin?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some are old...... , this is my main one

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
gotcha...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a LEG DAY!!! I felt fine going into the workout, legs actually felt fresher than normal but once the workout got going i jsut couldnt push as hard, i really dotn knwo y.....still did a full workout but i was kinda out of it for alot of the workout. I also felt liek i was gonna throw up any time i did a hard set after one of my heavysets of squats....i kinda looked at it as a good thing to begin with but then it kept happening and didnt think tha was good, probably should have stopped but i didnt..........

jump squat
135x6x4

1 leg jump squat 25lb dbs 3 sets of 8

box squat - strict sit on the bench at the bottom

205x8
225x8
225x8

atg squats......first 3 sets had 2.5 lb plates under heeels, i hear this should make it easier but i took them out for the last 2 sets and it was easier without.

135x15
155x15
165x12
175x12 no weights
185x10 rest +2 no weights
135x15 no weights

hack squat

70x15
90x15
100x12
105x15 drop 90x11 70x11

DB RDL

80x15
85x12
85x12
90x10
75x15

seated leg curl - real good squeezes on all reps, hams were on fire which felt good

115x15
130x12
135x12 drop 105x12 90x12

leg ext each set is 2 sets one with toes in one with toes out

7(weight) (hoist machine) x15
8 x 15
9 x 15 drop 7x12 5x12

lying leg curl

70x15
85x15
85x12 drop 70 x 7 55x12

wide stance smith squat really squeezed the glutes at the top of each rep....if u havent tried this U HAVE TO!!! such a crazy burn in my ass its the only exercise ve ever done that give me that intense burn right in the glutes.....

135x15
145x15
145x15

gonna need some serious recovery from that one......... well ill be getttin lots of protein bars at the arnold on sat haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p.s. the way my schedule goes tomorrow i will ahve to train fasted so this shoudl be intereste, its been a while since ive done a fasted workout, used to do IF........will be doing IF tomorrow

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the fasted training was not too great....i used to LG and was pretty used to it, but to jsut throw it in esp. after a tough leg workout wasnt smart...i jsut wasnt completely there, this is also a reason i usually take the day after legs off...... well had two days off for the first time in a long time with the arnold yest and ltos of work today, the diet was **** at the arnold though, literally just protein bars on top of protein bars all day....ready to go for tomorow thouhg, can wait to train again!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlifts - 265x5
265x5
275x5
285x5
295x5
335x1 (just to try).....very solid guesssing my 1rm is around 365-375?

explosive pendlay rows touching at the bottom

105x10
105x10
115x10
120x9+3 (rested a little between reps)

dont know why but i tried to do bw pull ups and was shooting for 4 sets of 6-8 and only got 5 and 3 good reps without cheating so i jsut did weight pull ups on the machine...i really hate sucking at pull ups im gonna focus on them from nwo on i think, i dont liek doign them though cuz i suck at them lol, never been good at them, anyone got any tips for gettin good at pull ups?

anyways....10 x 10
10x10
10x9 ds 13x11 great squeezes all teh way up and slow controlled negatives

tbar row!!!! I decided i jstu wante dto load the effing bar and move some weight not worrying abotu form...to start

5 plates x 10
5 platesx10
5plates +10 x 8
4 plates x 20 rest +5 Drop 3 plates x 15 2 plates controlled x 10

landmines 4 x 30 - ab exercise, figures i was at the tbar station so it was a good opportunity to do these!

bent over row.....

205 x 10
205x10
205x10 these sets were pretty sloppy not gonna lie , wanted to go heavy but i think iwas pretty shot form the t bars
145 x 15 solid set!

my school gym has a cool rowing station on liek the cable station which has the footplatforms higher and the cable higher so u row pulling down towards you a bit so i took advantage of that but did it with an ez bar underhand grip.......

all isolation work i really focused on exploding the concentric, squeezing and then having a slow controlled eccentric...really feel the muscles working this way, really liking it!

75x15
90x15
105x15

lat pullover

90x15
105x12+3 extra reps were done witha normalgrip other reps are with hands all teh way at the top of the handles for a bigger stretch
105x12+3
120x10+5 drop 90x15

hammer strength pull down

210x8 these were jerky reps
210x8
120x12 + 3 unilateral
120x 12 +3 unilateral drop 90 x 15.......good squeezes

some calf work on a hack squat machine and seated calf raises, dont remember wights but i did 4 sets on each, first two sets were heavy 8-12 reps and the next 2 sets were high reps around 20......i get a horrible pain in my foot when i do calf raises though which makes it realyl hard to do them its not liek planter fasciatis or anyrthing either its a bone issue, i think i brok emy foot a long time ago but never got it fixed and now the bone kinda like pokes out, i dunno, i do what i can, im nto gonna go have my foot broken to fix it.

so far still loving htis, pumps energy focus all has been great, some days i dotn even finish it, i suualyl drink some coffee/tea befoe hand too though, and sip this throughout but just one scoop has still been giving me great energy throughout even a long workout like today!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gettin kinda lonely in here guys.....well today was an "off" day that turned into quite a workout...was jsut gonna do some plyos but ended up doing alot of plyos and sprints....just felt too good to stop today!.........btw my ab routine is gettin kinda old......what everyones favorite ab routine? somehtin reaaaal good! :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know if I have a favorite Ab workout. I hate training abs! Hanging leg raises are probable my favorite

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea....i like rev. crunches too but just tryin to change it up ... i tend to swing too much with leg raises

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea....i like rev. crunches too but just tryin to change it up ... i tend to swing too much with leg raises

What are reverse crunches? Just curious! Sounds like back hyperextensions to me.

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uve never done reerse crunches......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfdmYbDczag only i do mine on a decline bench with my head at the top...maes it alot harder....trick is to only go down farn enough till ur back starts to come off the bench....u wanna try to keep ur lower back on the bench the whole tiem until the top of the motion wher u really squeee ur lower abs....u can also do it on a ball which is tuff

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sooo i gotta be hoenst, i really didnt think i was going to train today, i had every intention too when i got up but after sitting through a new employee orientation(u know how much fun those are) i was absolutely dead , jsut wanted to sleep...fortunately we got out a littel early so i was able to run a few errands and that kinda woke me up...not totally though, i jsut pushed through i gues (whether i shoudl have or not....

anyways.... it was a leg day...and turned out to be a damn good one and i attribute alot of it to MAXIMIE INTENSE!!!!

mixed up about a scoop and a quarter and hit it hard..... went heavy to start on sets and pumped it out more towards the last few sets...think m gonna keep tryin this ou for a few weeks, i like the idea of relaly breakin down the muscle and then using hte higher reps towards the ned to relaly get the blood to the damaged areas......

Squats- really focuseing on slow negatives and ATG

225x8
225x8
225x8

front squat

145x12
155x10
135x12
135x12

squat again (higher reps, no belt)
135x17, slight rest +3
145x15
155x15 (belt)

leg press machine

stack (380) x 12
stack x 13
320 x 20
320x20 drop 260x15 220x 25!!! burned liek hell....and got such a head rush, kinda effected the rest of my workout, almost liek a dull headahce

DB RDL

90x8
90x8
90x7
75x15

seated leg curl

130x15 pr
145x10
145x10 drop 110 x 6 drop 95x15 really felt these in my hams today, not sure why, partly because of the heavy rdls before maybe but it felt liek my hams wnated to tear , good stuff

lying leg curl 2 sets toes in, 2 sets toes out

55x12 x 4

started talkin to a buddy about a new way to hit my ass, he said sumo deads so i tried them .....

155x12
185x12
185x12....if u really focus on squeeing the glutes this def does the trick!....and i jsut realied i forgot to do leg ext....o well, im gonna have trouble walking for a few days as it is

pumps were relaly good, focus was good, and im really suprised i got such a good workout troday with teh way the day started....anyoen notice that sumtimes ur best workout s are when ur not feelign ur best,, i have a bit of a head cold too

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
another good way to hit glutes would be glute-ham raises, probalby my favorite for working the glutes and the top part of the hamstrings. Sumo deads are a great option too though.

Glad to see that Intense helped you push through that, I notice it really wakes me up since I train early in the morning, and I can say that I've had some pretty good workouts while feeling kind of crappy too haha.

And for abs, I usually stick to reverse crunches on the decline board. I feel like that's been the best ab exercise for me personally. Rope crunches and hanging leg raises are up there too

GHO5T

Awards
sorry for the late entrance in here..... great log so far. i will be following along for the rest of the journey

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another good way to hit glutes would be glute-ham raises, probalby my favorite for working the glutes and the top part of the hamstrings. Sumo deads are a great option too though.

Glad to see that Intense helped you push through that, I notice it really wakes me up since I train early in the morning, and I can say that I've had some pretty good workouts while feeling kind of crappy too haha.

And for abs, I usually stick to reverse crunches on the decline board. I feel like that's been the best ab exercise for me personally. Rope crunches and hanging leg raises are up there too
yeah unfortunately i dont always have the chance to use a glute ham raise but i liek those for sure....and i dunno how id workout in the mrning when a little sick it seems liek i need the whoel day to kinda get outta the funk lol........... seems liek we are the same with ab exercises those are usually my staples!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a good back day

rev. band deadlift

365x5
365x5
385x5
385x5
395x5
395x5

rev band bent over row - when i do these i do a over under grip, do 6, then switch and do 6 more

230x12
230x12
both hands reg. with straps- 270x8 x 2

pull up machine

2x5
2x5
front pulldown 85x12, 100x10, realgood contractions!......the pumps and contractions i get on this are very impressive.

one arm db row

100x10
100x10
100x9 all were a little jerky but with controlled negatives....not out of control whatsoever
60x10
50x13 perfect form on last 2 sets

rev grip pull down hammer strength

2 sets 8-10 (forgot weights) 1 set -10 with a drop, one set 12-15 with squeezes

neutral grip pulldown 3 x 10-12....think i got 12,10,10

low cable row....2 heavy sets of 160 x 7, 2 sets with 100 for around 12 reps with a double clutch (double contraction)

low back rasis 4 x 25 w/ 25lb plate

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
retty damn good DL for 150lbs guy!!!! impressed I am

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
retty damn good DL for 150lbs guy!!!! impressed I am
thank you sir...however i cant take too much credit, notice they are Reverse band....so the band is pullin up on the weight

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
thank you sir...however i cant take too much credit, notice they are Reverse band....so the band is pullin up on the weight
regardless, still impressive given your body weight since your regular dead is def over 315 im guessing

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, id gues my max is anywhere bettween 365-385....weigh more like 145 unfortunately as well...working on taht though

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i may go back to IF stlye eating, i just have more energy throughout the beginning of the day....althoguth i have to train fasted usually eating that way, i will see how taht effects me, today i felt great so it didnt effet me and that after an off day where i sitll did plyos with no carbs so i was probably pretty depleted......

shoulders/traps/calves

banded standing push press

65x8
65x8
75x8
75x8
85x7

military press w/ chains

45x8
55x8
55x8
65x7

db lat. raises

17.5 x 12
17.5 x 10+2
17.5 x 8+4
17.5 x 9+3

supersetted with

DB shoulder press

35x12
35x12
37.5x10
37.5x8 Drop 25 x 7 drop 20 x11......back to lateral rasies 12.5x12....Brutal set! i love doign lateral raises right before, relaly helps me feel my delts working on the presses!

smith high pull (wide grip)

95x15
110x12
110x10+2
115x 8 +5 drop 95 x 12 drop 85x12

hammer strength shoulder press

120x9
120x9
90x13 drop 70x 11 drop 50 x 13

bent over DB rear laterals

35x12
35x12
35x10+2 drop to 10s bent over seated with pinkies up x 12

cable bent over 1 arm rear lateral

15x12
20x8+4
20x8+4 drop 10 x 12

banded shurg- over under grip for first 3 sets....strapps and overhand for last set...do 6 reps then swithc hands then 6 more

175x12
185x12
185x12
225x12----bands give a really good contraction!

seated hammer strength shrug

90x15
110x12
130x8 drop 90 x 10

6 sets of donkey calf raises, 3 heavy sets, reps around 8-12, 3 lighter sets with reps around 20 with 10-20 pulse reps...after last set i just let my eels go down as far as possble with all the weight still on my back and jsut forced the stretch for about 45 seconds, man did that hurt, felt soo good after though, i gotta start doign mroe of that stretching....i notice when i do foam rolling my calves are liek big knots

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been off the gym with a site lower back for the last 3 days. I'm going crazy just thought I'd share lol I miss my maximize intense

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been off the gym with a site lower back for the last 3 days. I'm going crazy just thought I'd share lol I miss my maximize intense
:rolleyes: I drank a scoop today, its an off day for me!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very focused arm workout today, and some light chest work with sum abs as well.....

banded bench lockouts

forgot weights, sorry guys but i did 5 sets of 6-8 reps, think i only got 7 reps on teh last 2 sets

banded CG smith machine.... 4 sets 6-8 reps.....the bands are incredible for the tris, so much weight at the top of the motion so locking out puts the tris on fire, love thebands!

skull crushers

3 sets 8-10
1 set 10-12 with cg presses as a SS

DB overhead - 2 sets 8-10
1 set 10-12 with a drop set

neutral grip lying DB ext. ss bench dips

3 sets 10-12 SS as many as possible on dips

Barbell curl

3 sets of 6-8
1 set 10-12 witha drop

banded machine preacher curl

3 sets of 8-10

standing DB twist curl

3 sets 10-12 last set double drop

high cable curl FST-7 style

banded incline hammer strength

4 sets 8-10

3 way (low , mid high) cable fly 3 set of 20 at each height for a killer pump!

hanging leg raises , 7 sets of 12-15 short rest (fst style)

rope crunches , 7 sets 12-15 (fst style)

felt swole all workout, loved it!!! great energy thorguough even though i was training fasted.....tomorrow will be a test with teh fasted training , leg day!!!!!