Time to get INTENSE!! - Maximize Intense log!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    retty damn good DL for 150lbs guy!!!! impressed I am
    thank you sir...however i cant take too much credit, notice they are Reverse band....so the band is pullin up on the weight

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thank you sir...however i cant take too much credit, notice they are Reverse band....so the band is pullin up on the weight
    regardless, still impressive given your body weight since your regular dead is def over 315 im guessing
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yea, id gues my max is anywhere bettween 365-385....weigh more like 145 unfortunately as well...working on taht though
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i think i may go back to IF stlye eating, i just have more energy throughout the beginning of the day....althoguth i have to train fasted usually eating that way, i will see how taht effects me, today i felt great so it didnt effet me and that after an off day where i sitll did plyos with no carbs so i was probably pretty depleted......

shoulders/traps/calves

banded standing push press

65x8
    65x8
    75x8
    75x8
    85x7

military press w/ chains

45x8
    55x8
    55x8
    65x7

db lat. raises

17.5 x 12
    17.5 x 10+2
    17.5 x 8+4
    17.5 x 9+3

supersetted with

DB shoulder press

35x12
    35x12
    37.5x10
    37.5x8 Drop 25 x 7 drop 20 x11......back to lateral rasies 12.5x12....Brutal set! i love doign lateral raises right before, relaly helps me feel my delts working on the presses!

smith high pull (wide grip)

95x15
    110x12
    110x10+2
    115x 8 +5 drop 95 x 12 drop 85x12

hammer strength shoulder press

120x9
    120x9
    90x13 drop 70x 11 drop 50 x 13

bent over DB rear laterals

35x12
    35x12
    35x10+2 drop to 10s bent over seated with pinkies up x 12

cable bent over 1 arm rear lateral

15x12
    20x8+4
    20x8+4 drop 10 x 12

banded shurg- over under grip for first 3 sets....strapps and overhand for last set...do 6 reps then swithc hands then 6 more

175x12
    185x12
    185x12
    225x12----bands give a really good contraction!

seated hammer strength shrug

90x15
    110x12
    130x8 drop 90 x 10

6 sets of donkey calf raises, 3 heavy sets, reps around 8-12, 3 lighter sets with reps around 20 with 10-20 pulse reps...after last set i just let my eels go down as far as possble with all the weight still on my back and jsut forced the stretch for about 45 seconds, man did that hurt, felt soo good after though, i gotta start doign mroe of that stretching....i notice when i do foam rolling my calves are liek big knots
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I've been off the gym with a site lower back for the last 3 days. I'm going crazy just thought I'd share lol I miss my maximize intense

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I've been off the gym with a site lower back for the last 3 days. I'm going crazy just thought I'd share lol I miss my maximize intense
    lol u can still take it, haha
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I drank a scoop today, its an off day for me!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I drank a scoop today, its an off day for me!
    I try to avoid heavy stims on off days!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

oo that guilty pleasures of a BB lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

very focused arm workout today, and some light chest work with sum abs as well.....

banded bench lockouts

forgot weights, sorry guys but i did 5 sets of 6-8 reps, think i only got 7 reps on teh last 2 sets

banded CG smith machine.... 4 sets 6-8 reps.....the bands are incredible for the tris, so much weight at the top of the motion so locking out puts the tris on fire, love thebands!

skull crushers

3 sets 8-10
    1 set 10-12 with cg presses as a SS

DB overhead - 2 sets 8-10
    1 set 10-12 with a drop set

neutral grip lying DB ext. ss bench dips

3 sets 10-12 SS as many as possible on dips

Barbell curl

3 sets of 6-8
    1 set 10-12 witha drop

banded machine preacher curl

3 sets of 8-10

standing DB twist curl

3 sets 10-12 last set double drop

high cable curl FST-7 style

banded incline hammer strength

4 sets 8-10

3 way (low , mid high) cable fly 3 set of 20 at each height for a killer pump!

hanging leg raises , 7 sets of 12-15 short rest (fst style)

rope crunches , 7 sets 12-15 (fst style)

felt swole all workout, loved it!!! great energy thorguough even though i was training fasted.....tomorrow will be a test with teh fasted training , leg day!!!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

I try to avoid heavy stims on off days!
    I sometimes use it if I'm feeling to cheap to buy a coffee. or if i need to focus on studying or an exam, talk about tunnel vision lol
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    I sometimes use it if I'm feeling to cheap to buy a coffee. or if i need to focus on studying or an exam, talk about tunnel vision lol
    i hve yet used it to help me stud but it has crossed my mind too many times lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well i had a cray leg workout today, definitely ALOT of hormones released, there jsut had to be lol.....
    did some heavy reverse banded squats which was a real cool feel to it.
    Then did 4 sets of high rep squats which had me at the bottom of the rack on the last set
    -next was 3 sets of heavy hack squats where i was ablt to set soem prs, and then one drop set to ttal failure

i also did glute bridges, RDL, sumo deads (lighter weight really focusing on squeeing my glutes) from a step so i had to get down extra low, 1 leg squats and a superset of leg curls with leg ext. to finish off....one hell of a workout

funny thing is i was really tired before teh workout and was REALLY close to taking today off, but the workout turned out to be one of my best leg workouts in a really long tiem, i was soooo focused the entire time, i think part of the reason was the fact that i was sweatin my ass off lol it was hot today and the sweat jsut gets me goin i guess haha......not looking forward to teh net couple of days.....unfortunately not gonna eb getting alot of sleep again tonight so recoery may be an issue, i really think this is where i tend to fall short, i train hard as hell, eat like crazy but soemtimes i jsut dotn rest enough im always on the go, and dont sleep very well..........
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

well i had a cray leg workout today, definitely ALOT of hormones released, there jsut had to be lol.....
    did some heavy reverse banded squats which was a real cool feel to it.
    Then did 4 sets of high rep squats which had me at the bottom of the rack on the last set
    -next was 3 sets of heavy hack squats where i was ablt to set soem prs, and then one drop set to ttal failure

i also did glute bridges, RDL, sumo deads (lighter weight really focusing on squeeing my glutes) from a step so i had to get down extra low, 1 leg squats and a superset of leg curls with leg ext. to finish off....one hell of a workout

funny thing is i was really tired before teh workout and was REALLY close to taking today off, but the workout turned out to be one of my best leg workouts in a really long tiem, i was soooo focused the entire time, i think part of the reason was the fact that i was sweatin my ass off lol it was hot today and the sweat jsut gets me goin i guess haha......not looking forward to teh net couple of days.....unfortunately not gonna eb getting alot of sleep again tonight so recoery may be an issue, i really think this is where i tend to fall short, i train hard as hell, eat like crazy but soemtimes i jsut dotn rest enough im always on the go, and dont sleep very well..........
    For sleep, if you're not getting a lot in terms of hours, something like ZMA (i know a lot of people dont believe it does much, but I notice a difference in my recovery when I use it) could be useful. Help you sleep deeper, and help you recover a bit better as a result. That, or you can look into Intimidate I'm close to a show and pretty depleted, and my recovery is still awesome ever since I started using it, and sleep like a baby every night, even if I only get like 5 hours cuz of school, I feel great the next day.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    For sleep, if you're not getting a lot in terms of hours, something like ZMA (i know a lot of people dont believe it does much, but I notice a difference in my recovery when I use it) could be useful. Help you sleep deeper, and help you recover a bit better as a result. That, or you can look into Intimidate I'm close to a show and pretty depleted, and my recovery is still awesome ever since I started using it, and sleep like a baby every night, even if I only get like 5 hours cuz of school, I feel great the next day.
    hmm i my lok into that ...im running some DAA right now so mayeb in thefuture any thign to help my sleep, i do take ZMA
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

hmm i my lok into that ...im running some DAA right now so mayeb in thefuture any thign to help my sleep, i do take ZMA
    DAA = good product. Intimidate = 100x better than DAA (srs) and crazy deep sleep . Like I said, just something to consider down the road lol
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

if bulk DAA is able to do something for my test issue i will def. try intimidate but i dunno if its gonna help ya know.....gotta get my levels checked
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

if bulk DAA is able to do something for my test issue i will def. try intimidate but i dunno if its gonna help ya know.....gotta get my levels checked
    I'd be interested to see your before and after bloods after 2 bottles of intimidate

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

I'd be interested to see your before and after bloods after 2 bottles of intimidate

me 2!!! and im getting regular bloods done cuz of my issue
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

chest workout today...little shaky, wasnt relaly focused for sum reason, really no idea why since i took two days off.... did al ittel cardio both days, my guess is that i didnt get enough cals in, esp. sunday since i did cardio and tehn was on my feet ALL day literally dont think isat down till righ before bed, and still was only taking in around 2600 cals.....that mixed with almost no carsb both days, althoug my pre workout meal had about 125 g carbs in it so i dunno......got decently focused towards the end, ..........still feel like i got a good chest workout though, maybe iddnt get teh intesnte pumps but my reps were lower using bands alot on bench and hammer strength presses so hat could be why, we will see what soreness tomorrow brings haha
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

maybe I missed it but why are you dieting or did you just have an off day of bad food prep and timing?
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

me 2!!! and im getting regular bloods done cuz of my issue
    Best of luck man, hope everything works out the best for you. Keep us updated, health is most important.

I to though, would be very curious if you do have depressed levels, at how much intimidate can raise them..

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    maybe I missed it but why are you dieting or did you just have an off day of bad food prep and timing?
    im not dieting.....jsut my off days i bring cals down alittel but the one day i did some cardio and then work was pretty intense so im thinkin i didnt ahve enough cals that day........
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Best of luck man, hope everything works out the best for you. Keep us updated, health is most important.

I to though, would be very curious if you do have depressed levels, at how much intimidate can raise them..

Mike
    thanks !
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was a very intense back workout, iw as etremely focused agian, felt great, took in 400g carbs yest so that may have something to do with it......very stressful day after the workout though which is never good, i was also ble to get a good nigths sleep last night, i really wish i could jsut not go to school, cut hours and work and jsut lift and sleep, i think things woudl work out alot better lol....with that said im off to bed, another long day tomorrow, sorry i dont have time to write the whoel workout down
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

o yea, know how i said i didnt think the chest wrokout was the greatest, very sore today, feels great haha, teh bands mustve kicked my ass lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was an arm day....started offwith banded towel bench 4 sets of 6 then a couple heavy singles jsut to see what i could do, def. not a max but felt good to move some heavier weights.

then i did Rev. banded close grip smith bench presses, normally i dotn feel CG presse smuch in my tris but toay was an exception, great pumps the whoel workout, even working in the 8-10 rep range on these, i was really feelin it in my tris

next was decline skull crushers , 4 sets 8-10 last set was a drop with presses as well

then i did a different superset for me, 3 sets of vbar pushdown ss with bench dips, this relaly pumped up teh tris

lastly for tris i did DB overhead ext. but woulnt go nearly as heavy as normal, tris were def. shot, form was perfect thogh, all the way down fora good stretch

for bis i started off with sumthign ery different..... i did 4 sets of 5 negatives which was pretty tough, i have never really done negatives before i dont think, def. felt somedamage goin on haha

net was one of my new favorite exercises, banded hammer stength plate loaded curl.......the contraction at the top of the movement becasue of the band is un beatable, nothin like it! its liek a mix of a pump and a ripping feeling all at once, gota lvoe it! 4 sets of 10 for that!

next was lying cable str8 bar curl, 3 sets 10-12 then 3 sets incline curl 10-12 with a double drop on teh last set!

pumps were really good today, vascularity seemed more intense as well..... overall very good workout, my tris were shaking or a few hours after, which is not normal lol so i think i did good :-)
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

glad to see you're pushing through everything that you have going on right now OP, workouts look great and good use of negatives. I feel like focusing on negatives more has really helped me make improvements in certain weak areas
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thanks, yea the negatives were a nice change up, it just sux cuz i dont have a training partner so unless im doing unilateral stuff im limited in what i can do for negative for the most part
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

off day today, basically sat on my butt all day lol, had a new employee orientation for 8 hours, although i did a little studying/cardio on my lunch break but still,......pretty lazy day, went to a buffet for dinner too, hopefully ill have lots of energy for leg day tomorrow!!, im sure intense will help me too :-)
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

very intense leg workout today, once i get going its sum good stuff lol....did rev. banded suats to start again but i think i set up the bands a little different so they didnt pull up as much so i was not able to do as much, however i made sure to get extra low and really felt it in my hams and glutes and of ccourse quads......

then i did sum jumps quats 4 sets of 6 with 135 jsut for some power....

then was high rep squats set 12-15 , went up in weight here form last week, last set was brutal, legs were shakin, ended up at the bottom of the rack

then did 3 heavy sets of hack squat where i was wable to increase weigh again and then a lighter set witha drop which once again had my legs feeling like they were o fire

then moved on to hams, did glute bridges, very controlled for a cahgne with the same weihts as last week so i was def. streonger here, then moved onto RDLs.....

next was wide stance sumo DLS with 25s on each side then jsut added weigh from tehre so i had to squat real low and really squeeed my glutes at teh top of each rep, these were brutal, but im trying to target my glutes when possible.......

last was 3 sets of leg curls and 3 sets o leg ext last set was a double drop, then flexing and stretching after those drop sets ........ tomorrow will def. be an off day cu ill eb extremely sore, gonna do sum light cardio to get teh blood flowin though and hopefully ill find time to do some foam rolling as well
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

im am also debating on taking a "deload" week with lighter weihts higher reps and shorter workouts, dunno though, id ont liek tod o it lol, maybe ill take a break from teh bands cu thsoe are pretty tough on the CNS

how do u guys do deload weeks if at all?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

im am also debating on taking a "deload" week with lighter weihts higher reps and shorter workouts, dunno though, id ont liek tod o it lol, maybe ill take a break from teh bands cu thsoe are pretty tough on the CNS

how do u guys do deload weeks if at all?
    IMO, I wouldn't. Either train as hard as you can, or don't train at all, take the week off completely. I do it from time to time. That is just my opinion though Logs awesome so far, glad you are enjoying. Keep it up bro! Appreciate what you are doing for us.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thansk man, no prob.....after taking yest off i feel much better and have decided not to do teh deload week.....i love ur idea of train hard or not at all, thats relaly how i am, i cant wtake a "deload" week cuz i get in there and end up doin way tooo much lol.........i gotta say also as a little side note, comparing intense to V2.......if anyoen noticed, V2 was very strong in smell and the poweder "poofed" alot if you know what i mean, intenste does not do that......... also the peach mango taste is exactly what it soudns like lol, taste like peachy mangoes lol..... I did really liek teh raspberry lemonade V2, probably little more than this jsut because i liekt hat flavor better, however the taste of the intense is much smoother and if i had one of the other flavors no doubt would it be btter than V2.........not sayin the taste is bad AT ALL just want to get that out there, I do liek the taste alot, i jsut relal yiked the raspberry lemondade as a flavor.............side note ended ;-)
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was back and i was stronger on all lifts.....next week i will change up what lifts im doing for 2 weeks then come back to these and see how strenght is coming along..... Ive been doing alot more width exercises, for the next 2 weeks gonna go for more thickness exercises, liek heavy t bars and closegrip pulldowns.

also at teh end of the workout i was sooo focuse don on my seated calf raises for sum reason...... it was the only calf exercises i got to but i was able to get 4 sets with 2 drop sets but with amaign contractions and drop to stanidng bw raises with stretches at the end.......i feet were like twitching for at leaast a half an hour after, felt great....with calfs u really gonna squeee the top of the motion and im starting to learn to do athat better, and man does it kill lol but fels amazing! also, pumps wre very good today....tomorow will be an off day.....btw, runnig pretty lwo on my intense, sarting to get sad.....like this :-(
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

thansk man, no prob.....after taking yest off i feel much better and have decided not to do teh deload week.....i love ur idea of train hard or not at all, thats relaly how i am, i cant wtake a "deload" week cuz i get in there and end up doin way tooo much lol.........i gotta say also as a little side note, comparing intense to V2.......if anyoen noticed, V2 was very strong in smell and the poweder "poofed" alot if you know what i mean, intenste does not do that......... also the peach mango taste is exactly what it soudns like lol, taste like peachy mangoes lol..... I did really liek teh raspberry lemonade V2, probably little more than this jsut because i liekt hat flavor better, however the taste of the intense is much smoother and if i had one of the other flavors no doubt would it be btter than V2.........not sayin the taste is bad AT ALL just want to get that out there, I do liek the taste alot, i jsut relal yiked the raspberry lemondade as a flavor.............side note ended ;-)
    100% AGREE with you for the powder. My little sister hates fruity smelling and tasting drinks and use to hate when i mixed it.. just because of the smell haha.

Mike
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

haha yea, i used to leve it in my back pack and u coudl smell it through teh backpack in a baggy lol................off day today, shoulders/traps/calves tomorrow!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

also tomorrow will bea high carb day...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

also tomorrow will bea high carb day...
    high carb days = total win. pumps from high carbs + hemavol and intense are just flat out nuts
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i hear nothing but good things about hemavol...really gotta give it a ry once i get some cash
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 09:57 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
  3. Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!
    By ISU152 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:40 PM
  4. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 04:35 PM
  5. My Most Intense Cut (Log)
    By Simpfan1278 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:29 PM