Titanium XL completely and totally 110% biased review

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and Foremost I would like to thank JudgementDay and Athletix for the awesome opportunity to run the supplements I won in the Athletix Girls Thread!!! Next, I'd like to apologize for this effing review taking so long!

Let's get started!!!

The Supplements
TitaniumXL
Formula X
Division 1

This review is on TitaniumXL I have yet to try the others at this point due to the simple fact that I like to run things solo to know what is doing what. To begin I'm going to break the rating system down into 0-10 scaling on what I believe to be important in a supplement of this sort.

Overall 8/10
Side Effects 10/10*
Recomp 9/10
Aggression 8/10
Libido 9/10
Price 9/10**

Overall
this product is solid! I will definitely be purchasing and running in a full stack, which I am very excited for!

* Side effect I put down as a 10/10 with a side note because I did not notice ANY side effects and i am VERY conscsious of my body. The only thing that some may consider a side effect is acne. Me? I welcome acne because in my eyes more acne means more T and that's the main reason for taking a test booster, right?

Recomp This to me really stood out for a very specific reason. I had quit smoking and chewing right up to the point of starting TitaniumXL and every time I have quit before I have put on at least 12-15 lbs, not as much muscle as I would like (I just don't remain as tight when quitting). Another side note to this is that I did a little research into LCLT and it looks as though once converting in the body that it has been used to help people with Nicotine cessation (cravings, focus etc...). So I also owe a big thanks to Athletix for helping me with what was the easiest time I have ever quit nicotine. I did gain some weight but it was mostly lean mass and that to me while quitting was just outstanding!!!

Aggression Look, I have an Effed up anger problem and this was not placebo, it got worse. I have tried other T boosters and none have made me irritable like TitaniumXL. Some of my buddies at my fire station are on test shots, which my girlfriend knows and she kept accusing me of being on them due to ease of agitation. I also have to add in here that I was more full in the gym... Pumps? I wouldn't say I was pumped like with a pump product but more full, ya know?

Libido Nothing can touch my libido, nothing, or so I thought. On average I'm a 3x a day guy this put me at a 3 - 5x a day which was another reason my girlfriend swore up and down I was pinning.

Price The price to me is great you really can't beat Athletix pricing, very economical.

Things I wish were different It does take quite a while to kick in. While I was noticing all of these benefits you have to understand that they didn't really start until weeks 3 - 4. I only did a months cycle so it was a little short lived. That really has nothing to do with Athletix however that's just how the ingredients affected me. More LCLT would be sweet but there's only so much you can put in a cap.

As you can see, overall I enjoyed the product. Thanks again to Athletix and Judge for the opportunity. And for all you A holes who are going to come at me and say I compared it to pinning, shut up! I said my girlfriend thought I was on hormone replacement therapy so don't be dumb. Look at the numbers the only thing I gave a 10 to was side effects and there were 0 so it's a no brainer. Nothing else recieved a 10 so don't think the numbers were given based on the fact that I won the product. This review is based on a solid product with solid results. I broke through a few plateuas but I also changed my routine and upped my cals/carbs therefore I did not include that in my decisions for the ratings I gave.

Any questions feel free to ask. This was my first review so hopefully you enjoyed it and sorry for the poor punctuation.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow love the detail, thanks for giving an honest very detailed review.

I agree with you as well the product starts really shining in week 3-4, my body seems to react that way to all Fenugreek products, week 3 and it's on!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed my Titanium runs in the past and it really shines stacked with an AI, seems to start kicking in sooner. Also, a rune of 8+ weeks would be phenomenal as I have experienced with another similar test booster.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. At this point everyone better know that stack is ****ing sweet by now.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow love the detail, thanks for giving an honest very detailed review.

I agree with you as well the product starts really shining in week 3-4, my body seems to react that way to all Fenugreek products, week 3 and it's on!
Thank you buddy! Formula X will be next!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed my Titanium runs in the past and it really shines stacked with an AI, seems to start kicking in sooner. Also, a rune of 8+ weeks would be phenomenal as I have experienced with another similar test booster.
Awesome review. At this point everyone better know that stack is ****ing sweet by now.
Thanks guys!