LOG: Athletix+PES Lean Bulk! - AnabolicMinds.com

LOG: Athletix+PES Lean Bulk!

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Hey and thanks for stopping by. I'd like to thank judgementday, packers6211, and athletix for supplying me some great products; Division1 and Titanium XL. For the month of march, I will be stacking these bad boys with some of my own Erase, daa, and shift. Other supps will be noted in the log as well.

    <pics/labels to come once delivered>

    As of today, I have my daa, titanium, erase, and shift on hand. I am waiting for the D1 to be shipped to me once it is stocked with Athletix. The log will run for the duration of the products, a full 30 days for each!

    what I need to know from any followers is:
    - what do you want to know about these products?
    -what would you like me, as the logger, to look out for, make note of, etc?


    I don't want to waste my time or anyone else's recording pointless or uninteresting or unhelpful information. AM is a great resource for so many, and I'm hoping this log can add to the abundance of information on this forum.

    So please let me know what YOU would like to see from this log and I will do my best to record it!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    About me

    Age-23

    Height- 5'7"

    Start Weight- (will record March 1) 158 as of 2/25/12

    Target end weight- 165-170 (never worry about the scale, it's relatively meaningless IMO)

    BF%-do not measure, but upper abs and serratus visible, also carrying some water

    Body type- skinny-fat ecto (naturally high estrogen and cortisol levels, recent blood results show total test at 468, free test at 73.5 shgb at 33.
    Possible bloodwork for post log update.

    ***pre log pics page 6***

    List of supps for this log:
    Titanium xl- 4 caps daily
    Division 1- 4 caps daily
    Prometheus rising (daa, agmatine, coleus, r ala)
    Erase- 2 for first week, 3 weeks 2-3, taper week 4
    Shift-3 caps daily
    Slin sane (first time using) normally anabolic pump or n2s 2-3 caps daily
    Tta500-1000mg daily
    Acetyl l carnitine -1500mg daily
    L tyrosine-1000mg daily
    Multi
    Extra zinc-30mg daily
    Extra calcium and magnesium- 590/450
    5htp+valerian for sleep 100mg at bed
    Eviscerate on cardio only days
    Big blend protein by betancourt

    The log will focus mostly on the MAIN supps from PES and athletix, but I would be happy to answer any other questions regarding the others.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  3. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Training and diet:

    Training routine will be a direct/indirect 3 day split from x rep mass building book by Steve Holman and Jon Lawson. It is my first full x rep routine and I have made minor adjustments to it knowing what works and what doesn't for my body. It is a fairly simple mass building routine, no specialization really, although I try to keep a wide v taper back, as it helps create illusion of a smaller waist and better symmetry (something all skinny fat ectos should strive for). I will be honest, I peaked for a cruise in December, and it has been hard to regain the size and definition I had after toning it down for a little break. Training routines will be posted on daily updates. Extra Cardio will be done on off days and weekends SHOULD be off. Maybe see an extra cardio day on the weekend.
    I can honestly say I DO NOT miss a training day. I will skip class or call out of work if it will keep me from training. F IT!

    Diet:

    I do not log macros any more; I haven't for some time. I got very caught up and obsessive about it and it wasn't a healthy thing to do mentally. Now that I know what works for my body, I just go with what I know and what I feel like. It is mostly a low carb diet, following lean gains, so 2 large meals+aminos and shakes. High protein and high HEALTHY fats. I will do a carb up day/cheat day once every 1-3 weeks depending on how I feel/look. Flexibility is key for long term success IMO.

    I think this covers the basics so I will hopefully hear from some followers about what you would like to see out of this log! It will be a go on THURSDAY MARCH 1, 2012!

    I will be starting my erase this Saturday at 2 caps a day(water retention from a natty t booster I am finishing) Then upping the dose once i start the other products.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    SUBBED!

    Good luck bro!

    PS - 5-HTP didn't make me sleep through the night but it sure as hell made me sleep 20 times better... still woke up like 4 times to piss but then fell back asleep ASAP... i have really bad problems with waking up in the middle of the night and getting like anxiety and laying awake for hours. I hope the 5-HTP will continue to provide me with results like this... if so it will be a keeper

  5. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt
    SUBBED!

    Good luck bro!

    PS - 5-HTP didn't make me sleep through the night but it sure as hell made me sleep 20 times better... still woke up like 4 times to piss but then fell back asleep ASAP... i have really bad problems with waking up in the middle of the night and getting like anxiety and laying awake for hours. I hope the 5-HTP will continue to provide me with results like this... if so it will be a keeper
    Oooh yea sounds like me. I can't remember the last time I slept straight through the night. Literally not since i was a teenager or passed out drunk lol which I don't do anymore. I actually use tyrosine, Sam e, and 5htp as a natural sub for anti depressants which I was on from 17-21. I stopped cold turkey (bad idea) but once I adjusted after about 6 months, I felt like myself again after 4 looong years, those products help with serotonin and dopamine and norepinephrine release in the brain.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  6. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Oooh yea sounds like me. I can't remember the last time I slept straight through the night. Literally not since i was a teenager or passed out drunk lol which I don't do anymore. I actually use tyrosine, Sam e, and 5htp as a natural sub for anti depressants which I was on from 17-21. I stopped cold turkey (bad idea) but once I adjusted after about 6 months, I felt like myself again after 4 looong years, those products help with serotonin and dopamine and norepinephrine release in the brain.
    Ive seen people go cold turkey off SSRI's it can be a nasty thing to go through thats for sure. My girlfriend takes SSRI's and before her I never believed in depression really, but when she missed them for a few weeks I could tell immedietly how things changed... now I will always believe there as definitely individuals that need them. My issue with anti depressents was and still is to a extent that doctors perscribe things before they completely diagnose, Im not a fan of them just handing them out so easy. Especially in young children... same thing wiht ADHD meds. They tried to put me on them when I was like 7 and my mom was like "hell no, hes a fxcking little boy... he's hyper... what do you expect?!"... so i don't like the starting people on meds when they are young thing... unless they need them... otherwise it kind of seems like a good way start a dependence on meds...

    whoa sorry about the rant! Back to topic! Thats awesome that works for you so well! I bet its a good feeling!

    I don't think I have too many issues other than my sleep anxiety and waking up and laying awake all night but even my gf said that maybe starting the 5-htp i will see improvements all around other than just sleep. I've definitely had these sleep issues ever since finishing up in the Marines.

    Would you suggest I just take the 100mg before bed.. its the 12 hour time release... because Im thinking about taking one in the morning... but not sure if I should if I don't really need it? But I do kind of want to see if it would make any other positive changes for me... opinions bro?

  7. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,438
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2612250

    im interested in the sides, overall feeling...i get random headaches with m1db.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

  8. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1331722

    I've looked into Athletix before, so I am interested in how the stack works out for you. I would be interested in any side effects you experience and also effectiveness of the stack Week 1 vs Week 4.


    Subscribed !

  9. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt

    Ive seen people go cold turkey off SSRI's it can be a nasty thing to go through thats for sure. My girlfriend takes SSRI's and before her I never believed in depression really, but when she missed them for a few weeks I could tell immedietly how things changed... now I will always believe there as definitely individuals that need them. My issue with anti depressents was and still is to a extent that doctors perscribe things before they completely diagnose, Im not a fan of them just handing them out so easy. Especially in young children... same thing wiht ADHD meds. They tried to put me on them when I was like 7 and my mom was like "hell no, hes a fxcking little boy... he's hyper... what do you expect?!"... so i don't like the starting people on meds when they are young thing... unless they need them... otherwise it kind of seems like a good way start a dependence on meds...

    whoa sorry about the rant! Back to topic! Thats awesome that works for you so well! I bet its a good feeling!

    I don't think I have too many issues other than my sleep anxiety and waking up and laying awake all night but even my gf said that maybe starting the 5-htp i will see improvements all around other than just sleep. I've definitely had these sleep issues ever since finishing up in the Marines.

    Would you suggest I just take the 100mg before bed.. its the 12 hour time release... because Im thinking about taking one in the morning... but not sure if I should if I don't really need it? But I do kind of want to see if it would make any other positive changes for me... opinions bro?
    No worries on the rant, I agree.

    So that would be 200mg daily? I feel like that's a bit much IMO.. I do one cap at bed time (20/30min prior) it has 100mg 5htp and I forget how much valerian bc I cracked the bottle n tossed it out, so I don't have the label. The valerian is truly what helps w the sleep. Some ppl find 5htp mKes them groggy, but not me.. Alone, it wouldn't help me sleep at all honestly, I just take it at night bc it's with the valerian. If you wanted to get a 50mg capsule, you could do 50 am n 50 at bed.. Sounds like ur best bet to me
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  10. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    I've looked into Athletix before, so I am interested in how the stack works out for you. I would be interested in any side effects you experience and also effectiveness of the stack Week 1 vs Week 4.

    Subscribed !
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    im interested in the sides, overall feeling...i get random headaches with m1db.
    Thanks guys will definitely keep track n include in final review As well as throughout the log. Please link this to any one else u think might be interested!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    Im in
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,588
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    2410146

    IN!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  13. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No worries on the rant, I agree.

    So that would be 200mg daily? I feel like that's a bit much IMO.. I do one cap at bed time (20/30min prior) it has 100mg 5htp and I forget how much valerian bc I cracked the bottle n tossed it out, so I don't have the label. The valerian is truly what helps w the sleep. Some ppl find 5htp mKes them groggy, but not me.. Alone, it wouldn't help me sleep at all honestly, I just take it at night bc it's with the valerian. If you wanted to get a 50mg capsule, you could do 50 am n 50 at bed.. Sounds like ur best bet to me
    I definitely might just go ahead and break one of the 100mg in half and see how that works... for now I will stay at 100mg before bed (about 2 hours)... i felt like the first time in awhile I was rested next step will be adding the valerian

  14. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,163
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    548529

    subbed! kill it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

  15. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt

    I definitely might just go ahead and break one of the 100mg in half and see how that works... for now I will stay at 100mg before bed (about 2 hours)... i felt like the first time in awhile I was rested next step will be adding the valerian
    Cool. Keep me posted.

    Thanks for joining, everyone else. Where the hell is Tommy (packers)?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  16. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    So I am thinking of a format to keep the daily logs simple and effective..

    I will record supps/doses, possibly timing once I get that down, although certain ones may fluctuate. Diet will be simple to record, just a few words about it so no macro counting. Exercise is straight forward. Little observations write up.. And like a little list of 1-10 scale

    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mood/Aggression
    Energy
    Mental Focus and Clarity
    Stress
    Immune System
    Libido
    Joints
    Endurance
    Strength
    Pump
    Vascularity
    Quality of Training
    Recovery
    Notes-write up
    ^credit Rosie Chee Scott for development and jd for finding it for me

    Every sat or Sunday I will weigh in since I don't have a scale at school. I go home for work on weekends n it sucks bc I'm a waiter. So 6 hours on my feet with no meal sucks! I go RIGHT from the gym too so I only have time to gulp down the worlds largest protein shake. I do take aminos or a shake in with me tho for during my shift
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  17. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Duplicate post (deleted)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  18. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Cool. Keep me posted.

    Thanks for joining, everyone else. Where the hell is Tommy (packers)?
    Tommy? im right here

    O the other Tommy... last time I saw Packers was when his wife helped me sneek out of his house this morning.....
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  19. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Tommy? im right here

    O the other Tommy... last time I saw Packers was when his wife helped me sneek out of his house this morning.....
    Hahaha don't bring that drama round here!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  20. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,276
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    3445826

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hahaha don't bring that drama round here!
    no drama, just playin lol...


    Here is the layout I tried before, I got it from Rosie's logs, her logging compares to no one else, not sure if you ever checked her logs out before, but wow just amazing detail.

    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mood/Aggression
    Energy
    Mental Focus and Clarity
    Stress
    Immune System
    Libido
    Joints
    Endurance
    Strength
    Pump
    Vascularity
    Quality of Training
    Recovery
    Body Composition and Look
    Other Effects
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

  21. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    no drama, just playin lol...

    Here is the layout I tried before, I got it from Rosie's logs, her logging compares to no one else, not sure if you ever checked her logs out before, but wow just amazing detail.

    Sleep - Time and Quality
    Mood/Aggression
    Energy
    Mental Focus and Clarity
    Stress
    Immune System
    Libido
    Joints
    Endurance
    Strength
    Pump
    Vascularity
    Quality of Training
    Recovery
    Body Composition and Look
    Other Effects
    Lol I know u were. My gf is off limits tho!

    That looks great. I do know Rosie, she's invaluable on here. Awesome person and resource.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Cheda, I am looking for things I want to see in a log and one of the more important things aren't here. Lets see a current pic of you in whatever shape you are starting out in. With the line up you have coming we should be able to see some noticeable improvements in your physique.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  23. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Cheda, I am looking for things I want to see in a log and one of the more important things aren't here. Lets see a current pic of you in whatever shape you are starting out in. With the line up you have coming we should be able to see some noticeable improvements in your physique.
    Yea in post one I mentioned I will get befre and after pics. It isnt officially starting til Thursday the first. So this weekend im gonna shave my ungodly hairy italian chest and shoulders and get some up. It sucks bc a 2 month ago for that cruise, I was probably the biggest and leanest I've ever been at once.. I should throw one of those up as well if i can get it on here.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  24. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea in post one I mentioned I will get befre and after pics. It isnt officially starting til Thursday the first. So this weekend im gonna shave my ungodly hairy italian chest and shoulders and get some up. It sucks bc a 2 month ago for that cruise, I was probably the biggest and leanest I've ever been at once.. I should throw one of those up as well if i can get it on here.
    Thats some pretty kick ass separation between your delts and traps on that avatar

  25. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt

    Thats some pretty kick ass separation between your delts and traps on that avatar
    I kno! Haha that was peaked using erase, anabeta, Oxy elite andddd reduction am. I was doing 3 upper body superset workouts a week plus a leg day.. Hiit cardio 3x a week and one low intensity. Tuesdays and weekend off... Great program, high volume. I'm experimenting with lower volume routines being that it's winter.. I'm. Not likin it though.. 1-3 sets is not enough for me but I'm sticking with it... Some muscles are getting really sore, others feel like they're shrinking :/ I will prob adjust volume in another week or so
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yea in post one I mentioned I will get befre and after pics. It isnt officially starting til Thursday the first. So this weekend im gonna shave my ungodly hairy italian chest and shoulders and get some up. It sucks bc a 2 month ago for that cruise, I was probably the biggest and leanest I've ever been at once.. I should throw one of those up as well if i can get it on here.
    Just a question but in hindsight do you think the Ursobolic may have actually been helping you more during that time than you originally thought?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  27. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    I will try to post my 3 lifting workouts tonight if I have time.. Currently skipping class to get my low intensity cardio session in lol. I can't wait to be done with school. I came up two spots short for 3 positions at a police department herein ct... I still have an outside shot if any of the top 3 candidates fail their poly or psych exams. Then I'll be taking that job in A heart beat..

    But for tonight I'd like some input on any exercise subs to aid in rebuilding my back v taper. In it's current state, I feel like the routine is Rounding me out... As in my shoulders and back have become too even with my hips and chest and legs.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  28. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    Just a question but in hindsight do you think the Ursobolic may have actually been helping you more during that time than you originally thought?
    YES 100% I'm on it right now actually... Will not be using during this log . But I've Been on since feb1. Definitely helped, especially during my recent off week (last week) durin which I lost 4 pounds! But got visibly bigger and harder..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  29. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,660
    Answers
    4
    Rep Power
    4607636

    I am guessing you already intend to do pull ups and chin ups? What about rack chins those are amazing for adding some width to your lats. Static holds at the top of a pull up are great for that too.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

  30. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I will try to post my 3 lifting workouts tonight if I have time.. Currently skipping class to get my low intensity cardio session in lol. I can't wait to be done with school. I came up two spots short for 3 positions at a police department herein ct... I still have an outside shot if any of the top 3 candidates fail their poly or psych exams. Then I'll be taking that job in A heart beat..

    But for tonight I'd like some input on any exercise subs to aid in rebuilding my back v taper. In it's current state, I feel like the routine is Rounding me out... As in my shoulders and back have become too even with my hips and chest and legs.
    One of my favorites for lats is Straight Arm Pull Downs

  31. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,699
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3890115

    Late but in bro tear it up!
    Independent

  32. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am guessing you already intend to do pull ups and chin ups? What about rack chins those are amazing for adding some width to your lats. Static holds at the top of a pull up are great for that too.
    MrKleen how do you like to do your rack chins in regards to foot placement. I actually have never seen anyone do theese. I've done the reverse row or whatever you want to call it which looks kind of like a rack chin (just watched videos) except the rack chin looks more like a pull up. is that correct?

  33. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Yes. This workout has chins and surprisingly it didn't have pullups. So I'm using them for warmups to some exercises. Rack chins I tried and HATED. I use straight arm pull downs, rope pulldowns, behind the head pulldowns for width. I will try to post the routine later but my gfs class got cancelled tonight so I might mot have the time.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  34. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yes. This workout has chins and surprisingly it didn't have pullups. So I'm using them for warmups to some exercises. Rack chins I tried and HATED. I use straight arm pull downs, rope pulldowns, behind the head pulldowns for width. I will try to post the routine later but my gfs class got cancelled tonight so I might mot have the time.
    Gonna be busy? giggity giggity

  35. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt

    Gonna be busy? giggity giggity
    Haha well that was actually this afternoon. As a pre cardio warm up! Unfortunately my days of doubling r distant memories..hopefully once the whole stack arrives, that will change !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  36. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2278

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Haha well that was actually this afternoon. As a pre cardio warm up! Unfortunately my days of doubling r distant memories..hopefully once the whole stack arrives, that will change !
    Doubling... pft... I'm lucky if i get it monthly it seems like these days! And I'm only 2 years in to the relationship... I can't imagine some of the married guys on here... or maybe im just really neglected... oh man

  37. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt

    Doubling... pft... I'm lucky if i get it monthly it seems like these days! And I'm only 2 years in to the relationship... I can't imagine some of the married guys on here... or maybe im just really neglected... oh man
    Lol. Year and a half here. I dunno what to tell ya. How old are you?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  38. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    251876

    Im a fan of the X rep program. Ive followed it msyelf with good progress both for gains preservation while cutting. Tihis is quite the menu, are you familiar with most of these products and your response to them? Slin stane is pretty straight forward but I wanna know if you'll be able to folloow individual effects along with the syngeristic actions. Either way i trust to see some quality information posted. These are some big name items that would be a common pairing so Im sure a lot of us will find this insightful for our own future runs. Subbed!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    last time I saw Packers was when his wife helped me sneek out of his house this morning.....
    Win.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  39. Professional Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,888
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1442497

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Tommy? im right here

    O the other Tommy... last time I saw Packers was when his wife helped me sneek out of his house this morning.....

    Oh snap Packers is in da frigging house for this one!!! Yeah only Jd didn't know while he was helping my wife out with valentines, I took a private jet to Canada and me and Jd's wife made snow angles in that canadian a$$ I mean ice haha. Nah Jd's my brother from another country. Def looking for this log. I just finished rehab today and finished 2 weeks in advance. Pt guy gave me 30lb db to try out 12 reps two sets no pain = Packers is back!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP


  40. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,336
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1571162

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    Oh snap Packers is in da frigging house for this one!!! Yeah only Jd didn't know while he was helping my wife out with valentines, I took a private jet to Canada and me and Jd's wife made snow angles in that canadian a$$ I mean ice haha. Nah Jd's my brother from another country. Def looking for this log. I just finished rehab today and finished 2 weeks in advance. Pt guy gave me 30lb db to try out 12 reps two sets no pain = Packers is back!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM
    Awesome news. And I'm shipping your stuff this weekend btw.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 12:26 AM
  2. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. 1st Lean Bulk
    By bigbrock in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:16 AM
  4. Oatmeal meatloaf (lean Bulk/Bulk)
    By sundevil04 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in