HEMAVOL / MAXIMIZEv2 Quick Review (not sponsored)

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
this is my first time taking anything with Agmatine in it, so i was expecting good things, and sweet mother of all that's holy was i impressed. I am on my 3rd day of taking 1 scoop hemavol / 1 scoop Maximizev2 about 30 min preworkout, and BAM! the pumps are incredible. the energy is great, not too much, but plenty to keep me pushing the entire workout. I must say, this is the best preworkout combo i have ever taken, and it started working on day 1! for all those on the fence about these 2 products, JUMP ON OVER! nutraplanet has a good combo deal for the 2, and if you only take it on lifting days and 1 scoop each then they will last a while!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oh, forgot to mention, i have tried Jack3d, NO x-plode, Superpump (upset stomach), N2KTS, Assault, Anadraulic State GT, Nano-vapor (upset stomach), and a few others that i can't recall at the moment. Hemavol / Maximize take the cake though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME review!

HemaVol + Maximize is untouchable imo...until of course you can try HemaVol + Maximize Intense!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best pre workout stack there is.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i was hesitant not to buy into the hype, but the fact that I-force discloses the amounts of each ingredient (in hemavol at least) really let's you get a good idea of what you are working with. none of that "prop blend" nonsense. Thanks I-force for a product that actually delivers. can't tell ya how many times i have been let down by products (flashover, Super"dump").

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was hesitant not to buy into the hype, but the fact that I-force discloses the amounts of each ingredient (in hemavol at least) really let's you get a good idea of what you are working with. none of that "prop blend" nonsense. Thanks I-force for a product that actually delivers. can't tell ya how many times i have been let down by products (flashover, Super"dump").
I'll have to agree with you on the prop blends. I know for a fact MV2 has a decent dose of agmatine but can't disclose exactly how much.

John33

Awards
HemaVol + Maximize is untouchable imo...until of course you can try HemaVol + Maximize Intense!!!
Speaking of Maximize Intense, I've heard of it, but could not find it on the site. Where is it? Do you have a label for it?

Also, what is the difference between HemaVol in the powder form vs. the capsules? They do not seem to be the same. The capsules seem to be stronger. Please elaborate. Thanks.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of Maximize Intense, I've heard of it, but could not find it on the site. Where is it? Do you have a label for it?

Also, what is the difference between HemaVol in the powder form vs. the capsules? They do not seem to be the same. The capsules seem to be stronger. Please elaborate. Thanks.
Maximize intense will be Avail by march 15 latest

HemaVol comes in powder and compressed tablets. They both contain the same exact ingredients.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
another quick update. day 4 of using it was yesterday's BACK workout. my biceps got so pumped that i could barely do pull ups / chin ups. and T-bar rows were almost painful (but in a good way) due to the pumps. i have not had pumps like this unless i was using a PH / oral steroid. yes, i swear, its that good of a pump and the energy is that good.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
It's funny...I was in bed...rolled over and a bible fell off my bed. As the wind grazed the air...pages began to turn! I reached down...gripped the book...and out fell a shaker bottle with 24 ounces of water containing...1 scoop Hemavol...and 1 scoop maximize intense...I graciously drank the drink that has been given to me and then left my house...and I conquered the world...Does it work?

Do cows eat grass?