NEOGENIX-CRYOSHOCK/SUPREMACY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

NEOGENIX-CRYOSHOCK/SUPREMACY

OK, i got my supremacy in the mail yesterday. i dosed 1 cap 15 minutes before afternoon meal and then 1 cap 15 minutes before my meal before work last night. when i got home from work i showered and took 1 cap 15 minutes before some carbs before heading to the gym...can't say i really noticed much, but didn't expect to for a few days. hopefully the cryoshock will come in the next day or so!!! i am really needing this stack to get me back up to speed, damn sinus infection really laid me out and missed a week of work and no gym...really feeling weak, i hope this stack gets me right!!! one more thing, i am a stim junkie and have really been going lite on stims for the last couple of weeks, so cryoshock should really hit me hard!!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

oh,yeah-i bought the supremacy on my own dime!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

was it you, BigT, that said you are NOT a Neogenix fan? Not knocking you, just more interested in your opinion of these products. We all have our favorite companies and forget/neglect to try something new, or maybe just bad luck on previous products taint our opinion.

Let's hear how these treat you.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    was it you, BigT, that said you are NOT a Neogenix fan? Not knocking you, just more interested in your opinion of these products. We all have our favorite companies and forget/neglect to try something new, or maybe just bad luck on previous products taint our opinion.Let's hear how these treat you.
    yup....but what i said was...'even though i am no fan of neogenix, i have to admit the sample it tried of cryoshock was very good'...nothing like taking something out of context, lol....i read tuton's log of supremacy and did some digging around, it looked like something i wanted to try-so i bought some!!! my reason for not being a fan of neogenix was personal, it had nothing to do with their products. since prepenwa became a neogenix rep i see neogenix in a much more favorable light!!!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

LoL i'm glad we are in a more favorable light my friend. When i ran Supremacy when it hits you it hits you, my libido went through the roof. The CryoShock is awesome its not overly stimmed but the ingredients in it are properly dosed and i can't say enough i love COP its awesome.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup....but what i said was...'even though i am no fan of neogenix, i have to admit the sample it tried of cryoshock was very good'...nothing like taking something out of context, lol....i read tuton's log of supremacy and did some digging around, it looked like something i wanted to try-so i bought some!!! my reason for not being a fan of neogenix was personal, it had nothing to do with their products. since prepenwa became a neogenix rep i see neogenix in a much more favorable light!!!!

Didnt mean to take out of context, but had no clue why you had your preference or indifference. Just means that you are open-minded and your opinion will be valuable because you are not a Neogenix GROUPIE, LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Didnt mean to take out of context, but had no clue why you had your preference or indifference. Just means that you are open-minded and your opinion will be valuable because you are not a Neogenix GROUPIE, LOL
    LoL we have groupies?
    PES Representative
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    LoL i'm glad we are in a more favorable light my friend. When i ran Supremacy when it hits you it hits you, my libido went through the roof. The CryoShock is awesome its not overly stimmed but the ingredients in it are properly dosed and i can't say enough i love COP its awesome.
    ok, how long did it take for this good stuff to happen? still dosing 3 caps a day 15 minutes before eating!!! i am sitting right at 220, you think i should bump to 4 caps per day? hoping cryoshock come tomorrow!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

ok, how long did it take for this good stuff to happen? still dosing 3 caps a day 15 minutes before eating!!! i am sitting right at 220, you think i should bump to 4 caps per day? hoping cryoshock come tomorrow!!!
    My dreams became more vivid about day 2 or 3 libido started moving about days 5 or 6. I'd wait to see if 3 caps work for you about day 7, if your not feeling it bump it up. I know bottle says 220 so i say its up to you which way you go with it.
    PES Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Answers

seriously your gonna like supremacy! im going to be running supremacy, endosurge. 2,000mg of nettle extract FTW
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by caz1238 View Post
    seriously your gonna like supremacy! im going to be running supremacy, endosurge. 2,000mg of nettle extract FTW
    endosurge is good stuff with a hefty serving of divanill, and supremacy has divanill also-isn't adding the 2gms of nettle redundant? not sure, i have never dosed it that high!!! at any rate, good luck...let me know how that turns out!!!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

My dreams became more vivid about day 2 or 3 libido started moving about days 5 or 6. I'd wait to see if 3 caps work for you about day 7, if your not feeling it bump it up. I know bottle says 220 so i say its up to you which way you go with it.
    no vivid dreams yet....i read where tuton said his endurance went up, i really need that. not only is my strength way down, but endurance is non existant.. i was gasping for air after every set this morning-being sick really kicked the crap out of me, going to do treadmill this afternoon and tomorrow to try and build up some stamina!!! still sticking with 3 caps, can't wait for it to kick in...hope the cryoshock comes today, i can really use it!!!!
  13. SDR
    Answers

endosurge is good stuff with a hefty serving of divanill, and supremacy has divanill also-isn't adding the 2gms of nettle redundant? not sure, i have never dosed it that high!!! at any rate, good luck...let me know how that turns out!!!
    While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.

For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.

I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.
    good info-i am on trt and respond well to divanill!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Answers

hmm i guess its the quality over quantity issue for divanil, i really had no idea that 2g dose of divanil could hinder gains! thanks for the info, i guess im just going to use DAA and supremacy
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDR

While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.

For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.

I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.
    There you go best answer you can get there.
    PES Representative
  17. SDR
    Answers

hmm i guess its the quality over quantity issue for divanil, i really had no idea that 2g dose of divanil could hinder gains! thanks for the info, i guess im just going to use DAA and supremacy
    (DAA + Supremacy) that's a great stack!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

well, no cryoshock today, hopefully tomorrow!!!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

so far i haven't noticed any changes in sleep or dreams, but i am on prescription sleep meds. tonight is phenibut night-[i alternate between scprit meds and phenibut], so if wild dreams are going to happen tonight should be the time!!! i did an hour on the treadmill today, endurance and stamina are still way down-[i think i still have remnants of that damned sinus infection]. tomorrow i am going to try a full body workout-sure do hope my cryoshock comes today!!!!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

well, cryoshock didn't come again today, lol...........here we go again......
  21. SDR
    Answers

well, cryoshock didn't come again today, lol...........here we go again......
    Fedex is a little slow.. It should be there monday for sure.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Attachment 52935

In for the comeback!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    Fedex is a little slow.. It should be there monday for sure.
    thank you for the tracking#, monday it is!!! i haven't gotten anything from fedex for awhile, i had forgotten how slow they are, lol.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Attachment 52935

In for the comeback!!
    lol, very nice-az!!! you are right comeback indeed...i attempted a fullbody workout today, and just didn't have it. hopefully the supremacy and cryoshock will help get me back up to speed....this dammed sinus infection really put a hurtin on me!!! i did get a decent nights sleep last night, but don't remember any dreams.....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

thank you for the tracking#, monday it is!!! i haven't gotten anything from fedex for awhile, i had forgotten how slow they are, lol.
    Haha told you we didn't forget about you big fella.
    PES Representative
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Haha told you we didn't forget about you big fella.
    i know you have me covered and i apologize about getting jumpy........just a little paranoid after that beast mode ordeal!!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

So you got your tracking number now and you'll have it soon enough, now lets get things moving.
    PES Representative
  28. Registered User
    Answers

So you got your tracking number now and you'll have it soon enough, now lets get things moving.
    absolutelly...package is on truck for delivery!!! taking a rest day today-might take dog for a jog at park, going to hit it hard tomorrow with cryoshock!!! supremacy-sleep is improved, and libido does seem to be increasing-i think it may be kicking in....going to put it to the test tomorrow...still feeling the effects of that dammed sinus infection, having a hard time shaking it......
  29. Registered User
    Answers

1st off-my eye seems to be wandering, and staring at women i usually wouldn't find all that attractive-supremacy must be responsible.....ok, today was my 1st day using cryoshock...taste is much better than i remembered from the sample i had-tropical berry ice, very tasty...mixed well no problem...started out with 2 full scoops, at 1st i was kinda dissapointed, as far as stim effect goes i feel i could have used 4 scoops easily- BUT, around 30 minutes after drinking a wave of feel good hit me...workout-this was the best workout i have had since getting sick-by far, endurance was much improved, and i just plain felt stronger!!!! pump, the pump was very good-1st real pump i've had in awhile....i really like this stuff-i believe the quality of my workout was greatly improved from using cryoshock.....going to start adding more weight to my lifts starting tomorrow!!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

That's what I like to hear glad you got the cryoshock and supremacy is kicking in for you.
    PES Representative
  31. Registered User
    Answers

wow-what a difference using a pre-workout makes....anyone who says that pre-workouts are a waste of money can kiss my arse!!! todays workout was even better than yesterdays-recovery was fantastic, no residual soreness from yesterday at all...i was really thinking i would be sore today after my 1st really hard workout in what seems like a very long time!!! the difference in my endurance from 3 days ago and today was light years better, and i started upping the weight-5lbs on most lifts....at this rate i will be ready to give weighted stairclimbing a go early next week....tomorrow is cardio-maybe a jog at the park with the dog, or else the treadmill...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Nice i'm liking the sounds of things.
    PES Representative
  33. Registered User
    Answers

nice day out today so i took the dog for a walk. not yet fully recovered, but i am feeling much better...endurance is getting better day by day, i am looking forward to weighted stairclimbing next week, that will be the test of where i stand with endurance. i thought my libido had maxed out, but it seems to be increasing-really impressed!!!
  34. Registered User
    Answers

ok, had a nasty storm yesterday and knocked out our power along with several trees that landed on power lines, power might be down until monday...so here i am at the library....i felt i needed to update what was going on, didn;t want anyone to think i was skipping out of my log, lol.

because of not having any power been spending more time at the gym-why not, right!!! workouts keep getting better and endurance has increased dramatically. been using 2 scoops of cryoshock but today i wanted more for a really big workout so i used 2.5 scoops-hell yeah!!! my energy level seems to be getting much better, i don't know if it was adrenalin or the supremacy but i sure as hell got a lot done yesterday and today...we have been staying with my sister, but going to go and stay with mom over the weekend, so i might not be able to get access to a computor until monday!!!! so far i can say endurance is the big thing i have gotten from supremacy/along with the boost in libido, although i haven't had much time to put it to use...strength has also gone up considerably, but i don't know how much is supremacy and how much is my recovering from being sick-i am sure that supremacy has played a role!!! my bottle of supremacy is getting low, i might think about getting another!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like the cryshock is treating you well. Bummer about the storm hope you got power soon but good excuse for extra gym time IRS what I do.
    PES Representative
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like the cryshock is treating you well. Bummer about the storm hope you got power soon but good excuse for extra gym time IRS what I do.
    cryoshock is treating me very well...had another very good workout today!!! tomorrow i am going to try weighted stairclimbing!!!!

i am really liking the supremacy, muscle fullness and tone are much improved...libido has died off some but the improvement in appearance more than makes up for it...the wife needed a break anyways[for sure]..together with cryoshock this is doing a great job getting me back to where i was before getting sick-might even go beyond that before it's done. still no power, so still using computor at library.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

took an off day today...just couldn't find the time needed for weighted stairclimbing...going to try for tomorrow...feel like i am up to it today, but just have too many things i need to take care of!!!!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

It's all good heres hoping for a workout again my man.
    PES Representative
  39. Registered User
    Answers

It's all good heres hoping for a workout again my man.

i made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights....very proud of this for not having done the stairs in awhile. cryoshock is keeping my energy and motivation high..starting to notice muscle fullness from the cryoshock/supremacy, nice changes in my appearance are happenening-really starting to lean out nicely, while still having the pumped look. libido is also on the rise again, and mood is very high.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

i bumped the dose of supremacy to 4 caps daily on fri, already i can see a difference....endurance/strength have both gone up...tried 3 scoops of cryoshock this morning and had a great workout....so far i am down 3lbs of fat and look much leaner, while looking fuller....loving these results!!! the pump from 3 scoops of cryo combined with the increased dose of supremacy was incredible!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neogenix Cryoshock Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
  2. Neogenix CryoShock + You = Log [Apply Here!]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 01:22 AM