Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OK, i got my supremacy in the mail yesterday. i dosed 1 cap 15 minutes before afternoon meal and then 1 cap 15 minutes before my meal before work last night. when i got home from work i showered and took 1 cap 15 minutes before some carbs before heading to the gym...can't say i really noticed much, but didn't expect to for a few days. hopefully the cryoshock will come in the next day or so!!! i am really needing this stack to get me back up to speed, damn sinus infection really laid me out and missed a week of work and no gym...really feeling weak, i hope this stack gets me right!!! one more thing, i am a stim junkie and have really been going lite on stims for the last couple of weeks, so cryoshock should really hit me hard!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh,yeah-i bought the supremacy on my own dime!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was it you, BigT, that said you are NOT a Neogenix fan? Not knocking you, just more interested in your opinion of these products. We all have our favorite companies and forget/neglect to try something new, or maybe just bad luck on previous products taint our opinion.

Let's hear how these treat you. :popcorn:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was it you, BigT, that said you are NOT a Neogenix fan? Not knocking you, just more interested in your opinion of these products. We all have our favorite companies and forget/neglect to try something new, or maybe just bad luck on previous products taint our opinion.Let's hear how these treat you. :popcorn:
yup....but what i said was...'even though i am no fan of neogenix, i have to admit the sample it tried of cryoshock was very good'...nothing like taking something out of context, lol....i read tuton's log of supremacy and did some digging around, it looked like something i wanted to try-so i bought some!!! my reason for not being a fan of neogenix was personal, it had nothing to do with their products. since prepenwa became a neogenix rep i see neogenix in a much more favorable light!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL i'm glad we are in a more favorable light my friend. When i ran Supremacy when it hits you it hits you, my libido went through the roof. The CryoShock is awesome its not overly stimmed but the ingredients in it are properly dosed and i can't say enough i love COP its awesome.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup....but what i said was...'even though i am no fan of neogenix, i have to admit the sample it tried of cryoshock was very good'...nothing like taking something out of context, lol....i read tuton's log of supremacy and did some digging around, it looked like something i wanted to try-so i bought some!!! my reason for not being a fan of neogenix was personal, it had nothing to do with their products. since prepenwa became a neogenix rep i see neogenix in a much more favorable light!!!!

Didnt mean to take out of context, but had no clue why you had your preference or indifference. Just means that you are open-minded and your opinion will be valuable because you are not a Neogenix GROUPIE, LOL

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didnt mean to take out of context, but had no clue why you had your preference or indifference. Just means that you are open-minded and your opinion will be valuable because you are not a Neogenix GROUPIE, LOL
LoL we have groupies?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LoL i'm glad we are in a more favorable light my friend. When i ran Supremacy when it hits you it hits you, my libido went through the roof. The CryoShock is awesome its not overly stimmed but the ingredients in it are properly dosed and i can't say enough i love COP its awesome.
ok, how long did it take for this good stuff to happen? still dosing 3 caps a day 15 minutes before eating!!! i am sitting right at 220, you think i should bump to 4 caps per day? hoping cryoshock come tomorrow!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, how long did it take for this good stuff to happen? still dosing 3 caps a day 15 minutes before eating!!! i am sitting right at 220, you think i should bump to 4 caps per day? hoping cryoshock come tomorrow!!!
My dreams became more vivid about day 2 or 3 libido started moving about days 5 or 6. I'd wait to see if 3 caps work for you about day 7, if your not feeling it bump it up. I know bottle says 220 so i say its up to you which way you go with it.

C

caz1238

Awards
seriously your gonna like supremacy! im going to be running supremacy, endosurge. 2,000mg of nettle extract FTW

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
seriously your gonna like supremacy! im going to be running supremacy, endosurge. 2,000mg of nettle extract FTW
endosurge is good stuff with a hefty serving of divanill, and supremacy has divanill also-isn't adding the 2gms of nettle redundant? not sure, i have never dosed it that high!!! at any rate, good luck...let me know how that turns out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dreams became more vivid about day 2 or 3 libido started moving about days 5 or 6. I'd wait to see if 3 caps work for you about day 7, if your not feeling it bump it up. I know bottle says 220 so i say its up to you which way you go with it.
no vivid dreams yet....i read where tuton said his endurance went up, i really need that. not only is my strength way down, but endurance is non existant.. i was gasping for air after every set this morning-being sick really kicked the crap out of me, going to do treadmill this afternoon and tomorrow to try and build up some stamina!!! still sticking with 3 caps, can't wait for it to kick in...hope the cryoshock comes today, i can really use it!!!!

S

SDR

Awards
endosurge is good stuff with a hefty serving of divanill, and supremacy has divanill also-isn't adding the 2gms of nettle redundant? not sure, i have never dosed it that high!!! at any rate, good luck...let me know how that turns out!!!
While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.

For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.

I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.
good info-i am on trt and respond well to divanill!!!

C

caz1238

Awards
hmm i guess its the quality over quantity issue for divanil, i really had no idea that 2g dose of divanil could hinder gains! thanks for the info, i guess im just going to use DAA and supremacy

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While not only being redundant, it can very well impede gains. We have our nettle made through a specific extraction process that yields exceptionally high ligand content to suppress SHBG. This is custom made, not something anyone else can get.

For example, nettle you buy at the store for $10 uses a super cheap alcoholic extract marketed to treat DHT conversion and prostate issues. For this purpose its effective, for muscle growth its not.

I highly recommend you do not stack it with any other nettle product if you want it to perform the best.
There you go best answer you can get there.

S

SDR

Awards
hmm i guess its the quality over quantity issue for divanil, i really had no idea that 2g dose of divanil could hinder gains! thanks for the info, i guess im just going to use DAA and supremacy
(DAA + Supremacy) that's a great stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, no cryoshock today, hopefully tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so far i haven't noticed any changes in sleep or dreams, but i am on prescription sleep meds. tonight is phenibut night-[i alternate between scprit meds and phenibut], so if wild dreams are going to happen tonight should be the time!!! i did an hour on the treadmill today, endurance and stamina are still way down-[i think i still have remnants of that damned sinus infection]. tomorrow i am going to try a full body workout-sure do hope my cryoshock comes today!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, cryoshock didn't come again today, lol...........here we go again......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fedex is a little slow.. It should be there monday for sure.
thank you for the tracking#, monday it is!!! i haven't gotten anything from fedex for awhile, i had forgotten how slow they are, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, very nice-az!!! you are right comeback indeed...i attempted a fullbody workout today, and just didn't have it. hopefully the supremacy and cryoshock will help get me back up to speed....this dammed sinus infection really put a hurtin on me!!! i did get a decent nights sleep last night, but don't remember any dreams.....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for the tracking#, monday it is!!! i haven't gotten anything from fedex for awhile, i had forgotten how slow they are, lol.
Haha told you we didn't forget about you big fella.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha told you we didn't forget about you big fella.
i know you have me covered and i apologize about getting jumpy........just a little paranoid after that beast mode ordeal!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you got your tracking number now and you'll have it soon enough, now lets get things moving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So you got your tracking number now and you'll have it soon enough, now lets get things moving.
absolutelly...package is on truck for delivery!!! taking a rest day today-might take dog for a jog at park, going to hit it hard tomorrow with cryoshock!!! supremacy-sleep is improved, and libido does seem to be increasing-i think it may be kicking in....going to put it to the test tomorrow...still feeling the effects of that dammed sinus infection, having a hard time shaking it......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off-my eye seems to be wandering, and staring at women i usually wouldn't find all that attractive-supremacy must be responsible.....ok, today was my 1st day using cryoshock...taste is much better than i remembered from the sample i had-tropical berry ice, very tasty...mixed well no problem...started out with 2 full scoops, at 1st i was kinda dissapointed, as far as stim effect goes i feel i could have used 4 scoops easily- BUT, around 30 minutes after drinking a wave of feel good hit me...workout-this was the best workout i have had since getting sick-by far, endurance was much improved, and i just plain felt stronger!!!! pump, the pump was very good-1st real pump i've had in awhile....i really like this stuff-i believe the quality of my workout was greatly improved from using cryoshock.....going to start adding more weight to my lifts starting tomorrow!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I like to hear glad you got the cryoshock and supremacy is kicking in for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-what a difference using a pre-workout makes....anyone who says that pre-workouts are a waste of money can kiss my arse!!! todays workout was even better than yesterdays-recovery was fantastic, no residual soreness from yesterday at all...i was really thinking i would be sore today after my 1st really hard workout in what seems like a very long time!!! the difference in my endurance from 3 days ago and today was light years better, and i started upping the weight-5lbs on most lifts....at this rate i will be ready to give weighted stairclimbing a go early next week....tomorrow is cardio-maybe a jog at the park with the dog, or else the treadmill...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice i'm liking the sounds of things.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice day out today so i took the dog for a walk. not yet fully recovered, but i am feeling much better...endurance is getting better day by day, i am looking forward to weighted stairclimbing next week, that will be the test of where i stand with endurance. i thought my libido had maxed out, but it seems to be increasing-really impressed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, had a nasty storm yesterday and knocked out our power along with several trees that landed on power lines, power might be down until monday...so here i am at the library....i felt i needed to update what was going on, didn;t want anyone to think i was skipping out of my log, lol.

because of not having any power been spending more time at the gym-why not, right!!! workouts keep getting better and endurance has increased dramatically. been using 2 scoops of cryoshock but today i wanted more for a really big workout so i used 2.5 scoops-hell yeah!!! my energy level seems to be getting much better, i don't know if it was adrenalin or the supremacy but i sure as hell got a lot done yesterday and today...we have been staying with my sister, but going to go and stay with mom over the weekend, so i might not be able to get access to a computor until monday!!!! so far i can say endurance is the big thing i have gotten from supremacy/along with the boost in libido, although i haven't had much time to put it to use...strength has also gone up considerably, but i don't know how much is supremacy and how much is my recovering from being sick-i am sure that supremacy has played a role!!! my bottle of supremacy is getting low, i might think about getting another!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the cryshock is treating you well. Bummer about the storm hope you got power soon but good excuse for extra gym time IRS what I do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the cryshock is treating you well. Bummer about the storm hope you got power soon but good excuse for extra gym time IRS what I do.
cryoshock is treating me very well...had another very good workout today!!! tomorrow i am going to try weighted stairclimbing!!!!

i am really liking the supremacy, muscle fullness and tone are much improved...libido has died off some but the improvement in appearance more than makes up for it...the wife needed a break anyways[for sure]..together with cryoshock this is doing a great job getting me back to where i was before getting sick-might even go beyond that before it's done. still no power, so still using computor at library.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took an off day today...just couldn't find the time needed for weighted stairclimbing...going to try for tomorrow...feel like i am up to it today, but just have too many things i need to take care of!!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good heres hoping for a workout again my man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's all good heres hoping for a workout again my man.

i made 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb ankle weights....very proud of this for not having done the stairs in awhile. cryoshock is keeping my energy and motivation high..starting to notice muscle fullness from the cryoshock/supremacy, nice changes in my appearance are happenening-really starting to lean out nicely, while still having the pumped look. libido is also on the rise again, and mood is very high.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bumped the dose of supremacy to 4 caps daily on fri, already i can see a difference....endurance/strength have both gone up...tried 3 scoops of cryoshock this morning and had a great workout....so far i am down 3lbs of fat and look much leaner, while looking fuller....loving these results!!! the pump from 3 scoops of cryo combined with the increased dose of supremacy was incredible!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bumped the dose of supremacy to 4 caps daily on fri, already i can see a difference....endurance/strength have both gone up...tried 3 scoops of cryoshock this morning and had a great workout....so far i am down 3lbs of fat and look much leaner, while looking fuller....loving these results!!! the pump from 3 scoops of cryo combined with the increased dose of supremacy was incredible!!!
I do love CryoShock for a preworkout often overlooked but I think the profile hits it out of the park on alot of different levels. And Supremacy for sure gives me that little spike on libido I like from natty test boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I do love CryoShock for a preworkout often overlooked but I think the profile hits it out of the park on alot of different levels. And Supremacy for sure gives me that little spike on libido I like from natty test boosters.
seriously-i am liking the nutrient partitioner effects as much or more than the boost in libido from supremacy...i like the fact that cryoshock includes lclt, some really good stuff in cryoshock!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love LCLT by far one of my favorite supplements out there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love LCLT by far one of my favorite supplements out there.
no doubt...really getting some decent results from this stack...weight is down/strength is up/libido is rockin/mood is up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coming up on the last few days....weight is down 5 lbs, i am very impressed by this. strength has shown slight but noticable gains, particularly at the beginning when i was recovering from illness. libido and mood have both shown significant improvements...this has been a very enjoyable, productive run!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
coming up on the last few days....weight is down 5 lbs, i am very impressed by this. strength has shown slight but noticable gains, particularly at the beginning when i was recovering from illness. libido and mood have both shown significant improvements...this has been a very enjoyable, productive run!!!
Nice job glad to see weight down and the strength going back up after being sick man. Like i said i'm honestly a fan of CryoShock it works for me in a pinch when i need stims its not to heavy on the stims like some but it has enough to get the job and get my butt moving. But again i'm not a stim guy i maybe use a 4 to 5 scoops a month so it last me a long time. Glad the libido has shown improvement thats one thing i can attest Supremacy works in for sure, along with some strength gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job glad to see weight down and the strength going back up after being sick man. Like i said i'm honestly a fan of CryoShock it works for me in a pinch when i need stims its not to heavy on the stims like some but it has enough to get the job and get my butt moving. But again i'm not a stim guy i maybe use a 4 to 5 scoops a month so it last me a long time. Glad the libido has shown improvement thats one thing i can attest Supremacy works in for sure, along with some strength gains.
i am sure that supremacy/cryoshock played a role in my bouncing back so fast after being sick for an extended period of time and being virtually inactive!!! in fact i feel that i have made gains over and above where i was before getting sick!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey big man. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things back east have taken a big turn so traveling a lot. Good to see you are kicking the sinus infection. I have been thru those and they knock the sh!t out of you. Keep representing for us elder statesmen!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey big man. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things back east have taken a big turn so traveling a lot. Good to see you are kicking the sinus infection. I have been thru those and they knock the sh!t out of you. Keep representing for us elder statesmen!
absolutely....going to be running a cycle soon, i plan to use 2 bottles of supremacy in pct-might even run 1 during cycle!!!!