NEOGENIX-CRYOSHOCK/SUPREMACY

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i bumped the dose of supremacy to 4 caps daily on fri, already i can see a difference....endurance/strength have both gone up...tried 3 scoops of cryoshock this morning and had a great workout....so far i am down 3lbs of fat and look much leaner, while looking fuller....loving these results!!! the pump from 3 scoops of cryo combined with the increased dose of supremacy was incredible!!!
    I do love CryoShock for a preworkout often overlooked but I think the profile hits it out of the park on alot of different levels. And Supremacy for sure gives me that little spike on libido I like from natty test boosters.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I do love CryoShock for a preworkout often overlooked but I think the profile hits it out of the park on alot of different levels. And Supremacy for sure gives me that little spike on libido I like from natty test boosters.
    seriously-i am liking the nutrient partitioner effects as much or more than the boost in libido from supremacy...i like the fact that cryoshock includes lclt, some really good stuff in cryoshock!!!
  3. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I love LCLT by far one of my favorite supplements out there.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I love LCLT by far one of my favorite supplements out there.
    no doubt...really getting some decent results from this stack...weight is down/strength is up/libido is rockin/mood is up!!!
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    coming up on the last few days....weight is down 5 lbs, i am very impressed by this. strength has shown slight but noticable gains, particularly at the beginning when i was recovering from illness. libido and mood have both shown significant improvements...this has been a very enjoyable, productive run!!!
  6. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    coming up on the last few days....weight is down 5 lbs, i am very impressed by this. strength has shown slight but noticable gains, particularly at the beginning when i was recovering from illness. libido and mood have both shown significant improvements...this has been a very enjoyable, productive run!!!
    Nice job glad to see weight down and the strength going back up after being sick man. Like i said i'm honestly a fan of CryoShock it works for me in a pinch when i need stims its not to heavy on the stims like some but it has enough to get the job and get my butt moving. But again i'm not a stim guy i maybe use a 4 to 5 scoops a month so it last me a long time. Glad the libido has shown improvement thats one thing i can attest Supremacy works in for sure, along with some strength gains.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Nice job glad to see weight down and the strength going back up after being sick man. Like i said i'm honestly a fan of CryoShock it works for me in a pinch when i need stims its not to heavy on the stims like some but it has enough to get the job and get my butt moving. But again i'm not a stim guy i maybe use a 4 to 5 scoops a month so it last me a long time. Glad the libido has shown improvement thats one thing i can attest Supremacy works in for sure, along with some strength gains.
    i am sure that supremacy/cryoshock played a role in my bouncing back so fast after being sick for an extended period of time and being virtually inactive!!! in fact i feel that i have made gains over and above where i was before getting sick!!!
  8. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Glad it helped you out buddy always here to help lol.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hey big man. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things back east have taken a big turn so traveling a lot. Good to see you are kicking the sinus infection. I have been thru those and they knock the sh!t out of you. Keep representing for us elder statesmen!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hey big man. Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things back east have taken a big turn so traveling a lot. Good to see you are kicking the sinus infection. I have been thru those and they knock the sh!t out of you. Keep representing for us elder statesmen!
    absolutely....going to be running a cycle soon, i plan to use 2 bottles of supremacy in pct-might even run 1 during cycle!!!!
  11. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    absolutely....going to be running a cycle soon, i plan to use 2 bottles of supremacy in pct-might even run 1 during cycle!!!!
    Care to elaborate on this big guy??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Care to elaborate on this big guy??

    i have always thought that macuna and divanill are great stuff to run ON cycle...plus the nutrient partioner is well suited to keep the gains low in fat, imo.
  13. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Oh, I thought you were going to be running a PH/DS cycle. I totally agree on the Mac/divan combo. I am running that right now combined with some DAA and feel like King Kong right now! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Oh, I thought you were going to be running a PH/DS cycle. I totally agree on the Mac/divan combo. I am running that right now combined with some DAA and feel like King Kong right now! Lol
    i have an app in to log a ph cycle on another forum, lol.
  15. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4768591
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    63.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Do tell young man! Hints?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,923
    Rep Power
    10751484
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Do tell young man! Hints?
    mass stack over at M@M....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Neogenix Cryoshock Review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 08:57 PM
  2. Neogenix CryoShock + You = Log [Apply Here!]
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:19 PM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:22 AM
  4. Neogenix Cryoshock - Review
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 10:37 AM
  5. Neogenix CryoShock and goodies review
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in