- 02-22-2012, 09:05 AM
5'10 195-200 lbs. approx 15%bf. 10 years lifting and being obsessed with it. I didn't do a log but was given a bottle a few months back by a USPlabs rep. I cycled carbs from 75-150 during the week and then higher on Sat. Protein was around 200g a day. Training was consistent, changed some things up to keep up fresh. Did cardio a few times a week.
- I saw some hunger increase
- Leaned up just a bit (which I contribute to doing well on my diet)
- No energy
- No muscle gains
I will not purchase this product again. Many users reported that maybe it was just under-dosed. Either way, this wasn't for me. Thanks to USP for being so generous.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Shadder516 in forum SupplementsReplies: 182Last Post: 05-01-2012, 10:48 PM
- By AndShane in forum SupplementsReplies: 40Last Post: 02-05-2012, 05:22 PM
- By jbray in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:34 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2007, 03:30 PM