Bonedaddy Takes the Bull(Taurus Nutrition) By The Horns with Pure T2 & 5aOHP!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, let me thank Lukehayd and the guys at Taurus for picking me and allowing me to run this and log it. I plan on making this a very solid cut as I've got a wedding coming up with a European honeymoon and I need to get my $hit together and drop some added lbs pronto. I'm no stranger to the bodybuilding game nor the PH game. However, between surgery to fuse my C6 & C7 vertebrae and some major depression issues I've let myself slip to a place I'm ashamed of, that I abhor, and that I am dragging my big ass out of. Can you dig it!!?? Let's get this on!!

So....5aOHP! 17aHdroxy-pregnane-3,20-dione?? Lean mass gains? No estrogen? Let's roll this progestin! Let's get some androgens flowing up in this bitch!! I'm counting on the 5aOHP for hardening and to spare as much muscle as possible while in a caloric deficit. Any other positives will be icing. I will start at the recommended 4 servings (1ml each). Taurus hooked me up with one bottle. I want to run this at least 6 weeks, and perhaps 8 weeks so I picked up another bottle while it was dirt cheap at Nutra. I may(probably) end up at 6 servings a day, I'll play this by ear.

Pure T2. 50mcg of 3,5 diido-l-thyronine. This is what caught my eye during the contest as I need to get my fat melt on. Let's kick my thyroid in the ass a lil bit.I'll be dosing this 1ml for 4 times a day. Not sure how much if any to play with this. I also picked up another bottle at Nutra. I'm dying to see how this goes and I've had great success before with Shift, which is 3,3 diido-l-thyronine. I'm so ready to rip this up!!

Training wise, my current plan (which is always up for suggestions and change) is to do fasted cardio in the am and weights and/or cardio in the pm. Typical splits with the weights I guess......

Diet.....ahh, here comes the hard part. I love to eat. I mean I fugging loooove to eat. I'm tinkering with thoughts of IF/Lean Gains. I'm not sure my stomach is going to let me go that long without food though. I definitely want to incorporate a lot of leafy greens, raw veggies, some fruit, and lean cuts of protien and fish, with most of my fat coming from EVOO, coconut oil, salmon, avocado, etc....with fish oil supplemented. I want to eliminate carbs after 7PM. The biggest step I'm making(hardest) is giving up beer. Damnit, I love me some microbrews!!We have lots of breweries here in town too.....sigh. i feel like I'm rambling....so moving on.....

I want log by assessing a few markers during my run:
Strength
Endurance
Muscle Mass
Libido
Mood
Focus/Drive
Sides
Honestly, this is my 1st major, full on assault on a cut. I feel with the help of Taurus supps and you guys here, I can succeed at this and get back to the guy i used to be. Please, PLEASe feel free to ask questions, leave comments, give pointers, shoot down my bad stuff, etc....Let's go!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

So I was a little apprehensive about another liquid oral. Everyone I ever taken tasted like a crack whores ass on a monday. I was VERY pleasently surprised!! Both the 5aOHP and the T2 actually tasted good!! Finally!! I took 2ml of 5aOHP and 2ml of T2 this morning then again prewo this afternoon. I did notice a bit more of a higher body temp all day. I was in short sleeves when everyone else was in their hoodies. During cardio today, I did sweat more so than normal. It's get up and go time! Starting weight today was 261. (ugh) I don't want to rely on the scale as much as I do the mirror and my clothes. Can't really report on the 5aOHP, too early. Ending the day on a def caloric deficit, but not really feeling 'down'. Fasted cardio in the am......yay.....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed buddy! Any pic updates in ur log? thinking of running this stack in a month or so

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
definitely gonna be following this since I'm interested in both products. good luck, bro

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed buddy! Any pic updates in ur log? thinking of running this stack in a month or so
Absolutely! Pics would be awesome updates! Also, they are a good way to see progress in yourself and give extra mental support!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Wanna see what 5aOHP can do with some Pure T2.

T

Thepaul7

Awards
Subbed and good luck. Have some 5aohp that I plan to run closer to May or June.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Man....the least little bit of exertion gets me hot and I easily break a sweat doing the most mundane things! The T2 is definitely working. Cardio today made me wish I brought an extra towel. It's rediculous! Mood today seemed better than usual, very upbeat, very energetic and just wanted to do $hit. Kind of like a driven boost. 5aOHP? Hope so. I could definitely use more days like today. Dying to hit the weights tomorrow and see what happens. Pushing hard as hell tomorrow.......

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Rock it man!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock it man!!
I'm after it!

The mood, energy and drive is really pronounced today. I have an all around sense of well being and an urge to do stuff and accomplish something. I feel fan-fugging-tastic today!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm after it!

The mood, energy and drive is really pronounced today. I have an all around sense of well being and an urge to do stuff and accomplish something. I feel fan-fugging-tastic today!
Lol. Good to hear. Feeling great all around makes you more focused in life. Good ish

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Good to hear. Feeling great all around makes you more focused in life. Good ish
Definitely! Feeling like this makes me look forward to hitting the gym instead of dreading. I remember days of wanting to skip work just to hit the gym. Sigh.....to be in my late 20s/early 30s again. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely! Feeling like this makes me look forward to hitting the gym instead of dreading. I remember days of wanting to skip work just to hit the gym. Sigh.....to be in my late 20s/early 30s again. Lol
Yes sir. Omg I remember that too lol. That was a great feeling. The longer you in the gym and older you get it gets harder to get to the gym. I'm still young but this was me 2years ago lol. I can't lie though, when I'm eager to try a new supp It psychs me into wanting to hit the gym more.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir. Omg I remember that too lol. That was a great feeling. The longer you in the gym and older you get it gets harder to get to the gym. I'm still young but this was me 2years ago lol. I can't lie though, when I'm eager to try a new supp It psychs me into wanting to hit the gym more.
Agreed on the new supps aspect! I may be psychologically dependant. I can't fathom having some type of supp in my routine! Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the new supps aspect! I may be psychologically dependant. I can't fathom having some type of supp in my routine! Lol
Lol yea same here. So true. Many guys won't admit to this.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Haha I used to skip class when I was taking SD because I wanted to tear sh*t up at the gym. I loved that feeling haha. glad to see everything is going well so far, bro. Keep at it

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. The sense of well being was very noticeable for me also

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

I didn't get to make it to the gym yesterday as I was stuck working a 14 hour day unexpectedly. Diet was decent for the most part. Mood and energy is still the same which is a good thing. Libido is ramping up as well. T2 still has me sweating at the oddest times. I feel some cramping here and there, but I can't really put it on the T2 or the 5aOHP. I'm notoriously bad about not drinking enough water. I hate drinking lots of water. Go figure.....I'll try to get another update tonight after the gym.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'd up your water, eat bananas, etc.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kiwi is also another good source. They are also great for other vitamins and minerals. Besides,they taste better too!:food:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat like 2 bananas a day and drink close to 2 gallons of water and have noticed no cramping up fro the 5aOHP. But I will be starting PureT2. In a couple of weeks so, Ill be sure to watch out for that

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I just started my stack yesterday that includes pure t2

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

OK, so the cramping issue is gone. I dosed a lil bit of taurine and upped my H2O intake. With all the extra sweating I'm doing from the T2, I suspect I wasn't properly hydrated. My brother even mentioned how much I was sweating today during our weights session.

So today was a good workout. The mood/energy/focus thing was really pronounced today. Even halfway through the session, I was glad to be there. I was WANTING to be there. Even after weights, I was thinking about tomorrows workout while on the treadmill. I can definitely feel the hardening effect, especially during my sets. Today we did shoulders, traps, and tris. The weights didn't go up as easy as they usually do. I suspect the caloric deficit all week is the likely culprit. Speaking of caloric deficit.....the scale said 255 today. That's 5lbs since the week started.

Should I start posting workout numbers for you guys or what? I can definitely tell strength is down from the time off, and not expecting much from a lack of calories.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to post numbers its up to you. I keep track to track progress, but its cool to have them out in the open sometimes for those"Killer workout dude, keep up the good job" remarks..LOL

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so numbers next workouts. I need to find some type of spreadsheet to keep track on while at the gym. Would like to do the same for my food intake. Did 45 minutes of cardio today fasted. The stamina seems to be up, even just a week in. I could get used to this! Mood, drive, and focus are rock solid, very pronounced. Perhaps a slight uptick in libido. Tomorrow, 5am fasted cardio session with BCAA pre, during, and after. I'm going to try and hold the fast as long as my stomach will let me. No weights tomorrow, as I have a 16 hour day ahead of me. Uugghh.....

SO.....I couldn't help myself and I stepped on the scale today. 252, down 9lbs. :thumbsup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Down 9 lbs, wow.....good job man.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down 9 lbs, wow.....good job man.
Thanks bro, I couldn't believe it. I did it 3 different times just to make sure it was right! lol

So I was wondering what your thoughts are on PCT. I have a serm on hand, but I'm wondering with this stuff is Subres and DAA-HCG would be adequate? I'd love to make this a full Taurus run if it's sufficient with a 6-8 week run.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Great cardio this morning! I sweated more than I can remember in a loooong time. Pure T2 aint no joke!! My dumbass self forgot my BCAA when I left this morning. Hope the 5aOHP is preserving as advertised! It's definitely having an effect on my mood, focus and drive still. While doing cardio I was scheming ways of how to make it back in the gym at some point today. Then I got pissed when my session was almost over, I didn't want to stop. I'm like an animal possessed!! From the scale and my attitude, the 5aOHP is a hit so far. The freaky ass sweating tells me the Pure T@ is a definite hit as well. 1 week down, 5-7 to go5!! :cool: :thumbsup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great cardio this morning! I sweated more than I can remember in a loooong time. Pure T2 aint no joke!! My dumbass self forgot my BCAA when I left this morning. Hope the 5aOHP is preserving as advertised! It's definitely having an effect on my mood, focus and drive still. While doing cardio I was scheming ways of how to make it back in the gym at some point today. Then I got pissed when my session was almost over, I didn't want to stop. I'm like an animal possessed!! From the scale and my attitude, the 5aOHP is a hit so far. The freaky ass sweating tells me the Pure T@ is a definite hit as well. 1 week down, 5-7 to go5!! :cool: :thumbsup:
Nice, I just starting my pure t2 this past weeK. Had my sons birthday party yesterday and was sweating like crazy.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey John, what's your thoughts on the PCT scenario? Gut instinct tells me this compound might not require a serm in this capacity, but I am running it 6-8 weeks.....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey John, what's your thoughts on the PCT scenario? Gut instinct tells me this compound might not require a serm in this capacity, but I am running it 6-8 weeks.....
Honestly I don't think you will need to use a serm, always best to have one incase, but prob not needed.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit the gym @ 5:30 this morning to squeeze in 45 minutes of fasted cardio before work. I actually remembered my BCAA this time. Stamina is picking up as well as endurance. It was a little hard to get my heart rate up to where I needed it this morning. Good sign, I guess. I'm still in awe of how much the Pure T2 makes me sweat. It was an uncomfortable ride to work, should have changed at the gym. Holding the fast until noon or so but sipping on BCAA until then. Hitting chest after work. Let's get it!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I literally lol'd at this!! Keep killing it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry I've been a way bone, but I know u getting work done!