Bonedaddy Takes the Bull(Taurus Nutrition) By The Horns with Pure T2 & 5aOHP!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Bonedaddy Takes the Bull(Taurus Nutrition) By The Horns with Pure T2 & 5aOHP!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Amazing update, glad things are going so well
    Thanks bro! Solid stack!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dang man! The pounds are just a droppin! You're killing it buddy!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

I have a feeling the best is yet to come. I'm thinking of doing 2ml before bed, making 6ml a day......
    That's where I'm at. 2ml am, pm, and before bed
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 16

Took a few days off from weights, back on it today after work. The libido is outrageous right now, and the volume is still very pronuonced. I could drown a bitch right now. Mood is still awesome, along with the focus and drive. I've been real surprised my energy levels hae been as good as they have with the constant state of caloric deficit. I did slip and have about 4 beers Sat night for the Duke/UNC game followed by a shot. Sigh.....I'm going to Tahoe for a week in 2 weeks, I'm sure there will be more beer and what-not then, too. Hopefully I get enough cardio on the slopes to account for some of it. I STILL plan on working out at the fitness center there every day, too. Scale today=244. Weight loss has slowed, but I did drink a few beers Sat......Still keeping on though!! Dosage was increased to 6ml in 3 doses ED yesterday. T2 I'm going to keep at 4ml. Should I bump or stay pat? :-)
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Took a few days off from weights, back on it today after work. The libido is outrageous right now, and the volume is still very pronuonced. I could drown a bitch right now. Mood is still awesome, along with the focus and drive. I've been real surprised my energy levels hae been as good as they have with the constant state of caloric deficit. I did slip and have about 4 beers Sat night for the Duke/UNC game followed by a shot. Sigh.....I'm going to Tahoe for a week in 2 weeks, I'm sure there will be more beer and what-not then, too. Hopefully I get enough cardio on the slopes to account for some of it. I STILL plan on working out at the fitness center there every day, too. Scale today=244. Weight loss has slowed, but I did drink a few beers Sat......Still keeping on though!! Dosage was increased to 6ml in 3 doses ED yesterday. T2 I'm going to keep at 4ml. Should I bump or stay pat? :-)
    Your decision, personally I would stay to see how 1 4 week run works for ya. That being said, im not against you running it higher.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Senior Member

I'm thinking I'll keep the T2 the same, it's working fantastic where it's at now.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just bought the same stack. Will be starting it Mon hopefully, if it arrives on time. ;-)
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Honestly I don't think you will need to use a serm, always best to have one incase, but prob not needed.
    Any hard facts to back that statement up or just your opinion sir?
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    Any hard facts to back that statement up or just your opinion sir?
    Based on feedback and my use of the product. I had very little feeling of shutdown and chose not to use it. User have reported little to no shutdown . have I had bloods, no.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  10. Elite Member

And yes it is my opinion to have a serm on hand for any cycle, this is not a fact. =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

And yes it is my opinion to have a serm on hand for any cycle, this is not a fact. =)
    Yeah I was looking for more info like blood work thanks anyways
    And People always have a serm on hand for any cycle really*
    just a safety rule of thumb (nothing to do wit this specific product)
  12. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    Yeah I was looking for more info like blood work thanks anyways
    And People always have a serm on hand for any cycle really*
    just a safety rule of thumb (nothing to do wit this specific product)
    Agreed. We haven't done blood work, like most companies.
    If you want to do before, during and after I will send you some.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Crazy weight loss man. Looking good.

RECOVERBRO

14. Senior Member

All apologies for the lack of updates fellas. Had a death in the family last week, so I've been out of town dealing with that. Took my supps with me anyways and dosing as normal. Weight this morning was 240. The weight is still coming off. I can't speak for the rest of the nation, but in the south when we have a death in the family, the amount of food around is insane. I abstained for the most part, actually proud of myself. I've got about a week and a half before I leave for Tahoe so I need to rip this coming week a new azzhole.
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Just bought the same stack. Will be starting it Mon hopefully, if it arrives on time. ;-)

Get it in time??
  16. Senior Member

Based on feedback and my use of the product. I had very little feeling of shutdown and chose not to use it. User have reported little to no shutdown . have I had bloods, no.
    No shutdown at all here. So far this stack is a 14 out of 10
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    No shutdown at all here. So far this stack is a 14 out of 10
    Lol...that's a decent rating
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

That rating is almost unreal

RECOVERBRO

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

What!? Only a 14!? I guess you did say out of 10 so that's not too shabby!

On a serious note, condolences on your loss. Way to show restraint on the food too!
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Agreed. We haven't done blood work, like most companies.
    If you want to do before, during and after I will send you some.
    If you can wait a couple weeks and send me like 3 or 4 bottles ill get the before during and afters. blood work is costly but ill scan it and post it. HAHA Cant bame a savage for trying can you? but if not ill wait a couple months and then maybe buy a bottle. your t2 looks intresting as well. I'm looking to do a summer cut/recomp and log it for science and support
    My condolences BONE sorry about the fam
  21. Senior Member

It has been a crazy ass week, fellas. I've had jury duty the last 3 days, but I've been able to get some cardio in but haven't touched weights in almost a week. Weight is down to 237! I'm liking that! A lot! Hoping to hit weights and cardio today after work. March Madness on the TVs should make cardio easier to accept! lol
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Weight is just falling off man. thats killer

RECOVERBRO

23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's right keep killing it...

All dem ho'z will want ya soon enough
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member

Man, cutting SUCKS!! I'm starting to feel drained and worn out. I just want to go eat my ass of until I puke! lol I am down to 233 though!! I haven't hit weights in a while, just cardio. Tomorrow I leave for Tahoe and I'm sure I'm gonna be drinking and eating bad ****.Hopefully between the gym there and the ski slopes, I can negate some of that. Loving the stack still! It rocks ass. I'll finish the 1st bottle of 5aOHP today, 2nd one packed in my bag! Not sure how much updating I will do in Tahoe, but I'm taking my laptop with the intent anyway. 261 to 233. 28lbs.
  25. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Weight is just falling off man. thats killer
    Thanks bro!
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's right keep killing it...

All dem ho'z will want ya soon enough

Ya know, the funny thing is, even with the extra weight, I still look like the bodybuilder type, wide shoulders, thick....I've never had a problem with the chics, even being out of shape. Of course, maybe that's because they're seeing me with my clothes on! lol
  27. Elite Member

Have fun in Tahoe
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  28. Senior Member

Have fun in Tahoe
    Thanks John! No worries there! Of course, that could be the problem! lol
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Starting weight was 261 on the 21st and on the 16th it was 237!?! That's 24 pounds in 25 days! BoneDaddy's kickin butt and not even worrying about taking names!
  30. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Starting weight was 261 on the 21st and on the 16th it was 237!?! That's 24 pounds in 25 days! BoneDaddy's kickin butt and not even worrying about taking names!
    Very impressive
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

impressive indeed. Someones dedicated!!

RECOVERBRO

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    wow this is impressive!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what is the rebound effect, if there is one, once you come off a stack like this. i have tried oxy elite before and i know its nothing like this stack but i gain weight like crazy after coming off that stuff.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  34. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    what is the rebound effect, if there is one, once you come off a stack like this. i have tried oxy elite before and i know its nothing like this stack but i gain weight like crazy after coming off that stuff.
    Just need to adjust your calories/diet accordingly
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Just need to adjust your calories/diet accordingly
    would that be slowly over three weeks tapering back up to maintenance
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  36. Senior Member

Looks whos back!!! lol Man, GREAT time in Tahoe and a day in Reno. I suggest anyone hit Tahoe, beautiful place and loads of fun. Anyways....

The 1st 2 days I thought I was going to die. I ate the same as I did here and hit the slopes hard. Only thing is, I didnt account for the 7000 ft of elevation and after I hit the slopes hard for a few hours and I wanted to die. I was very weak, had a massive headache, and felt nauseous.......anyone know what that means? Yup.....Altitude sickness or Mountain sickness. Its a horrible, horrible feeling and sucks beyond belief. Anyone know a few steps to getting rid of mountain sickness?? Yup.....LOADS of carbs and LOADS calories. As you can imagine, I was NOT happy about wanting to do this! Loading up on carbs and calories while CUTTING?!?!? So......I did. I ate my ass off and I had soooooo much beer.....it was fun lol Wonder how many lbs I gained?? I was hoping that all the skiiing I was doing was eating into the calories and carbs. The more I ate, especially carbs, the better I felt. At least I felt better and like myself!!

So.....how many lbs did i gain from gorging myself for 6 days?? *drumroll* None!! Swear to Buddha, I didn't gain a damn lb from all the crap I ate and drank!! I stepped on the scale this morning and I am sitting on 232!!!! This stack is farking sick y clothes are falling off of me, I feel so much better and I'm loving whats going on here. If I can keep it up until my wedding, things will get very interesting once I get back from my honeymoon!! Enjoying the hell out of this ride..........
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

if you just wanted to drop like 10lbs while maintain as much lbm as possible would this be a good cycle or would it be too strong? if it isnt to strong how long would you think you would need to run it
    Christopher
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

sweet man, glad you stayed even..good stuff. You are rocking and rolling

RECOVERBRO

39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    if you just wanted to drop like 10lbs while maintain as much lbm as possible would this be a good cycle or would it be too strong? if it isnt to strong how long would you think you would need to run it
    This would be an excellent stack! How long I think is up to you, your work, diet, and what not. You can't go weigh with this stack! Trust.
  40. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    sweet man, glad you stayed even..good stuff. You are rocking and rolling
    Thanks bro! A bit more to go and its gonna be time to slab on the beef!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Hick rides the bull with Taurus' 5aOHP (sponsored )
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Andrew is lean & strong like bull, with Taurus's 5aOHP
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  5. Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
    By enhanced in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69