It's a PES PCT!!! (Semi-sponsored)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Natty and PES for hooking me up with a bottle of ERASE PRO for use in my pct!!!

I am excited to get it started I will be using the following for my pct:

Erase Pro: 1/1/1/1
Anabeta: 6/6/6/6
DAA: 3/3/3/3 (in grams)

I have nolva on hand in case I need it but trying to do this one as an OTC pct. :thumbsup:

I was planning to be on cycle for two more weeks but for personal reasons I have to cut that cycle short. so this pct is two weeks ahead of schedule. I made some good lean mass gains and I am excited to see how PES can help in keeping them!

Stay tuned for updates!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys! Just had my first workout with 2 anabeta pre/post and I felt GREAT. I love the anabeta pump it seems to hit me the first day along with increase in thirst. Didnt even use a preworkout and I felt great. Still have some hdrol in my system due to the 16 hr halflife but it is a good start to pct nonetheless. I dont have time right now but tomorrow Ill post up todays workout and tomorrows. :thumbsup:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did a 20 set back workout and it went like this: (only showing working sets not warmups)

BB rows
185 x 12
195 x 11
195 x 10
195 x 9

Lat pulldowns
150 x 12
170 x 12
180 x 10
180 x 10

Hammer strength rows (weight per arm)
90 x 12
100 x 12
100 x 12
110 x 12

Inner grip lat pulldowns
150 x 11
150 x 11
150 x 10
150 x 10

Lat pushdowns
4 sets (forgot how much weight I did, around 80 - 100 lbs I think)

Today was a shoulders and tricep workout. I had to make this one FAST because I got to the gym late and they were closing in 40 mins lol.

DB shoulder press
80s x 10
80s x 10
80s x 9

Superset: hammer style DB front raises/DB side raises
40s x 12/20s x 6
40s x 10/20s x 8

Reverse machine flies
135 x 12
140 x 12
140 x 12

DB shrugs
110s x 12
110s x 12
110s x 12

V bar tricep pushdowns
190 x 10
160 x 12
160 x 12
160 x 12

Reverse grip one arm tricep pushdowns
30 x 12
35 x 12
35 x 12
35 x 12

Notes: I am amazed at the hunger increases I am experiencing in the past two days. Today I ate 4000 calories like it was nothing and I am still hungry. On a normal day I am struggling to eat 4000 calories. If this keeps up it is going to be a very nice pct.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Been MIA for the past few days. Was SWAMPED with work thursday and friday of last week and wasnt able to get much gym time in. Was able to do a 12 set bicep workout on Friday and today I got a chest and hit legs a little at the end. This is how it went: ( i started doing 90 second rests between sets I am used to resting 2 - 3 mins so the 90 second rest is deff a change of pace and was pretty damn hard lol)

BB bench
205 x 12
205 x 9
195 x 8
185 x 7

Incline BB bench
135 x 12
135 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 7

Incline hammer strength machine (per arm)
60 x 11
60 x 10
60 x 9
60 x 8

Dips (bodyweight)
4 sets 8 reps each set

Incline DB flies
45s x 8
40s x 10
40s x 8
40s x 8

Leg extensions
130 x 12
150 x 12
170 x 12
190 x 12

Sitting calve raises
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 10

Felt pretty good.

Notes: Hunger is still up from anabeta. Honestly I look bigger today 7 days into PCT then I did at the last day of my cycle. A friend of mine told me today I look the biggest Ive been. I feel good have not had any gyno or nipple issues and I feel pumped and full all day. Ive lost about 2 lbs but that is still a win in my book considering how I look in the mirror.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been MIA for the past few days. Was SWAMPED with work thursday and friday of last week and wasnt able to get much gym time in. Was able to do a 12 set bicep workout on Friday and today I got a chest and hit legs a little at the end. This is how it went: ( i started doing 90 second rests between sets I am used to resting 2 - 3 mins so the 90 second rest is deff a change of pace and was pretty damn hard lol)

BB bench
205 x 12
205 x 9
195 x 8
185 x 7

Incline BB bench
135 x 12
135 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 7

Incline hammer strength machine (per arm)
60 x 11
60 x 10
60 x 9
60 x 8

Dips (bodyweight)
4 sets 8 reps each set

Incline DB flies
45s x 8
40s x 10
40s x 8
40s x 8

Leg extensions
130 x 12
150 x 12
170 x 12
190 x 12

Sitting calve raises
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 10

Felt pretty good.

Notes: Hunger is still up from anabeta. Honestly I look bigger today 7 days into PCT then I did at the last day of my cycle. A friend of mine told me today I look the biggest Ive been. I feel good have not had any gyno or nipple issues and I feel pumped and full all day. Ive lost about 2 lbs but that is still a win in my book considering how I look in the mirror.
Nice. Are you taking in carbs?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For sure prob 400 - 450 per day Im a carb monster
No fat huh?
I'm going to drip down to 150 or less maybe even 100 or so :( think I get too fat off em.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
No fat huh?
I'm going to drip down to 150 or less maybe even 100 or so :( think I get too fat off em.
I think it depends on how you define feeling fat. I feel good where I am prob 10 - 11 % bodyfat. Some people would feel fat at this level though. Anabeta deff helps u eat carbs and stay leaner though. I know some people dont do well with carbs I feel good with them though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think it depends on how you define feeling fat. I feel good where I am prob 10 - 11 % bodyfat. Some people would feel fat at this level though. Anabeta deff helps u eat carbs and stay leaner though. I know some people dont do well with carbs I feel good with them though.
I was at like 15% sure i climbed a bit on cycle...
I need to get down to 10%

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

sounds like a simple, yet solid PCT for hdrol. What were your gains and dosing from hdrol?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I was at like 15% sure i climbed a bit on cycle...
I need to get down to 10%
10% seems to be that number that people aim for. Personally Id be happy at 12 - 13 Im not really into the whole get cut thing anymore I just wana keep growing. It takes years to build muscle but it could only take a few months to get really shredded if you do it the right way.

I'm in!

sounds like a simple, yet solid PCT for hdrol. What were your gains and dosing from hdrol?
thanks for joining! I ran androhard for 6 weeks and the last 4 I ran hdrol (it was basically 100 mg for the first two weeks dropped it to 75 mg cause the lethargy was killing me). I only did the hdrol 4 weeks cause I had to cut the cycle short for personal reasons was aiming for 6 weeks on the hdrol. I had been cutting for a few weeks and then recomping a little before the cycle started so I was at like 200 when I started and ended up at 207 at the end of the hdrol. I gained the 7 lbs the last 3 weeks of the cycle before that I was just trying to recomp. Im in bulk mode now though (or I guess maintenance until my hormones are recovered). I feel good and Im around 205 - 206 and today is day 9 pct so I am happy with being around the same weight as I ended on my cycle. The anabeta is a great natty anabolic im not surprised I havent lost much. Friends say I actually look bigger compared to being on cycle..go figure lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Did a very quick (by my standards) back and ab workout today. 20 sets of back 90 seconds rest in between sets and 12 sets of core exercises 60 sec rest between. Felt an amazing pump every day with anabeta/erase pro combo feels better and better. I can eat a little dirty and still look lean it's really fantastic. Not to mention not bloated at all and always have an appetite. Do I really have to come off this combo??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
past few days have been hectic with a few exams back to back but now it is spring break :) I feel great on this combo of erase pro and anabeta. I have generally been using daa only on workout days sometimes I forget on my off days. My hunger has been nothing but amazing more so then when I used 4 pills in the past. I think for me 6 pills seems to be best for some reason. Maybe because I can space them out more with my meals and they give me that extra hunger to finish everything. I have been getting 4000 cals every day easy and the scale hasnt really moved up or down. My mom made a comment to me today that I looked bigger but at the same time leaner lol my face looks more hollow on the jaw line Im going to assume its from the erase pro :). Im going back to a push/pull split because my shoulder has been feeling great. The only reason I stopped was because of joint issues I did high volume until it got better and I think I am 100% again. I am going to keep my calories at 4000 for the next few days and if my weight continues to stay stalled I might increase it to 4500 pretty soon. This is more than I was eating on cycle... my body feels like it is on fire as well I am always warm (I run hot usually so this is nothing new) but I am deff giving off more heat than normal I have a hard time sleeping with even a small sheet on my back or I start to sweat haha. Workout updates coming soon.

I am very interested in this new anabeta elite I am trying to figure out if I should get some more anabeta now or get anabeta elite when it comes out... I hope it comes out soon I need some more anabeta for a week from now so might just end up getting some more regular anabeta... time will tell.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get AnaBeta Elite before mine arrives I am going to be very jealous lol. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Had a nice push workout today. Shoulder started hurting slightly on shoulder press :( anyone have a suggestion of who I should go see to get it checked out? I want to make sure it's not something serious..

Incline BB bench
185 x 8
205 x 8
215 x 6

DB shoulder press
80s x 5 ( I forgot how much incline bench fatigues the shoulders!)
70s x 7
70s x 7

Skull crushers (assuming the ez curl bar weighs 15 lbs)
65 x 10
85 x 10
85 x 10

Did 3 lighter higher reps leg press sets because I was really pressed for time supersetted with leg press calve raises burn out

Good fast workout. Will add in more warm up sets for all my shoulder work to prevent injury

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get AnaBeta Elite before mine arrives I am going to be very jealous lol. :)
WTF!?!?!?!? Write-up available?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last time I was shredded was when I was 7 years old :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Last time I was shredded was when I was 7 years old :)
The last time I was shredded was...never lol ive always been fairly lean never shredded though (I know you were kidding just saying lol) :( maybe Ill get committed to a diet one day for cutting but bulking is just so much more fun :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I am going to drop down the anabeta dose to 4 caps on monday. I am glad I did the 6 caps for the first two weeks but I feel pretty good overall now and am starting to feel like the high dose probably isnt necessary. I felt good on 4 when I ran it before so I will go back to the 4 at split doses spaced throughout the day w/ 1 pre and 1 post.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Had a great "push" workout yesterday and an even better "pull" workout today. I really think hitting each muscle twice per week with compounds is going to be great for growth. Very happy with everything I feel great in the gym and solid overall. Today is day 16 PCT and things are going well..half way there. :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Have decided to increase calories every day to 4500 minimum. The hunger I have been feeling is unreal 4000 is not enough to satisfy anymore... crazy how without anabeta my body has a hard time getting an appetite for 3500..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Push day #2

Incline BB bench
215 x 8
225 x 5 (Tied PR from my first cycle a few months back..gona break it next time :) )
225 x 4

Shoulder DB press
75s x 8
75s x 7
75s x 7

Skull crushers (ez curl bar)
95 x 10
115 x 8
115 x 7

Leg press (getting used to this again not going to failure just trying to go deep stretch out the hamstrings)
450 x 10
540 x 8
540 x 8

Seated calve raises
90 x 12, x 12, x 12

My back and chest were drenched with sweat. Doesnt seem like a hard workout on paper but it takes a lot out of me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have decided to increase calories every day to 4500 minimum. The hunger I have been feeling is unreal 4000 is not enough to satisfy anymore... crazy how without anabeta my body has a hard time getting an appetite for 3500..
Haha, I know the feeling with this. It was the first time in my life where I had genuine issues waiting for my carb up days.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I know the feeling with this. It was the first time in my life where I had genuine issues waiting for my carb up days.
It has subsided slightly since I switched to 4 ED and not 6...but the hunger is still there for sure. I am not sure which way I like it better...just hungry...or very hungry. lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Had a good pull workout yesterday. Surprised my deads havent really gone down much since I never really do them anymore..

Deadlifts
315 x 4
315 x 3
225 x 4

Pullups
bw x 8
bw x 8
bw x 8

BB shrugs
315 x 7
315 x 3 (stopped because the weight felt too heavy for my spine to handle.. I think Ill drop all my sets down to 275 next week and work up slowy)
225 x 10

BB curls
95 x 8
95 x 8
95 x 6

Hamstring lying down curls
130 x 10
130 x 10
130 x 10

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
my nipples have been getting a lot more itchy and puffy lately and I know why.. the more I use DAA the worse it gets so I think either a lot of the increased test converts to estrogen or/and it upregulated my aromatase (only evidence of this is in boars but could apply to humans as well). I have a bunch of erase... so in the AM i taking 1 erase pro and for the next few weeks I am adding 3 caps erase in the PM (might decrease it to 2 in a few days depending on how I feel). I'll prob get blood work in a few weeks and after the erase pro runs out I am replacing that with 3 caps erase upon waking. So ill be getting 5 - 6 caps erase per day..which from my research using Ki values seems to equate to around 25 mg aromasin, which is what I'm going for.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my nipples have been getting a lot more itchy and puffy lately and I know why.. the more I use DAA the worse it gets so I think either a lot of the increased test converts to estrogen or/and it upregulated my aromatase (only evidence of this is in boars but could apply to humans as well). I have a bunch of erase... so in the AM i taking 1 erase pro and for the next few weeks I am adding 3 caps erase in the PM (might decrease it to 2 in a few days depending on how I feel). I'll prob get blood work in a few weeks and after the erase pro runs out I am replacing that with 3 caps erase upon waking. So ill be getting 5 - 6 caps erase per day..which from my research using Ki values seems to equate to around 25 mg aromasin, which is what I'm going for.
Drop the DAA man. I was supposed to do a recourse log, but I took half the dose at 1.5g and my nips just puffed up. Dropped it and it went away (not entirely, but I was on Arimi-dex AND erase Pro).

Looking forward to them bloods. Good work so far man. And be sure to check out my S4 log ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/196214-mattrag-cuts-up.html#post3276540

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Drop the DAA man. I was supposed to do a recourse log, but I took half the dose at 1.5g and my nips just puffed up. Dropped it and it went away (not entirely, but I was on Arimi-dex AND erase Pro).

Looking forward to them bloods. Good work so far man. And be sure to check out my S4 log ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/196214-mattrag-cuts-up.html#post3276540
Just subbed :). Actually today is the first day I dont feel any itchiness in my nipples from the DAA. I am going to see what the 6 caps erase can do it seems to be working already lol. If my bloods come back funky in like two weeks I will know I shouldnt use DAA again... but I wana give it one last run with a good dose of a solid AI.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just subbed :). Actually today is the first day I dont feel any itchiness in my nipples from the DAA. I am going to see what the 6 caps erase can do it seems to be working already lol. If my bloods come back funky in like two weeks I will know I shouldnt use DAA again... but I wana give it one last run with a good dose of a solid AI.
Hmm where did you get the 150mgs of Erase is around 25mgs of exemestane? Interesting if that is true. I find that I can take around 1mg of dex and not get the headaches and joint pains, but with erase I am limited because my poor joints get screwed from the lack of cortisol.... I am pretty sure it is not dryness from low estro as it "Feels" different from when I am on cycle.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hmm where did you get the 150mgs of Erase is around 25mgs of exemestane? Interesting if that is true. I find that I can take around 1mg of dex and not get the headaches and joint pains, but with erase I am limited because my poor joints get screwed from the lack of cortisol.... I am pretty sure it is not dryness from low estro as it "Feels" different from when I am on cycle.
Well the Ki value of erase and a few other AIs is known and I compared them to see what the dose should be highest to elicit a similar feedback response based on other studies. So 6oxo has a studied dose of 300 mg showing effectiveness and it has a Ki over twice that of erase so I figure somewhere between 100 - 150 mg erase should work and that is the same spike that shows aromasin works at 25 mg. I tried but couldnt find the Ki of aromasin but based on posts ive read on forums I think people think somewhere between 4 - 6 erase should be approx equivalent since they are both suicidal.

But also I was thinking it might be more complicated then that because we have to take into account the relative bioavailability of each compound and their rate of excretion/clearance from the body. Idk im just going to trial and error it with my body I dont feel the itching anymore so I think 6 should be ok for now might drop it to 5..my joints are doing well so far so I will keep an eye on that as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ive been giving this a lot of thought lately. Mattrag is right I am going to drop the DAA. I was thinking of doing a higher dose of erase but my left shoulder has been giving me issues and making the erase 6 caps per day would just make it worse. I am going to go back to 1 cap Erase Pro per day and just get rid of the DAA and that will eliminate my problem.

Good workout today

Push day

BB bench
245 x 6
245 x 4
230 x 6

Shoulder BB press
135 x 10
145 x 10
155 x 7

Inner grip bb bench
155 x 10
175 x 6
175 x 7

Squats
275 x 5
295 x 5
295 x 4

Calve raises sitting
100 x 12, x 11, x 10

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been giving this a lot of thought lately. Mattrag is right I am going to drop the DAA. I was thinking of doing a higher dose of erase but my left shoulder has been giving me issues and making the erase 6 caps per day would just make it worse. I am going to go back to 1 cap Erase Pro per day and just get rid of the DAA and that will eliminate my problem.

Good workout today

Push day

BB bench
245 x 6
245 x 4
230 x 6

Shoulder BB press
135 x 10
145 x 10
155 x 7

Inner grip bb bench
155 x 10
175 x 6
175 x 7

Squats
275 x 5
295 x 5
295 x 4

Calve raises sitting
100 x 12, x 11, x 10

Good idea in dropping the DAA. I think ONLY if you don't get sides from DAA you should run it. Maybe try running it inbetween PCT and the next cycle Maybe 4 weeks out of PCT and see how you do. I never had any estro sides from it before, just in THIS current PCT. Good luck!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think DAA bloats me... :(

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good idea in dropping the DAA. I think ONLY if you don't get sides from DAA you should run it. Maybe try running it inbetween PCT and the next cycle Maybe 4 weeks out of PCT and see how you do. I never had any estro sides from it before, just in THIS current PCT. Good luck!
Ive actually used it solo and had much worse puffiness but I thought using it with an AI would remove those issues... I guess DAA is not for me I am going to sell the rest of it to my friend for his pct lol

I think DAA bloats me... :(
I can deff see it leading to bloating both because of digestive issues people have with it and if it raises your estrogen.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im adding in TESTOPRO to replace the natty test booster since DAA is now gone. I have had good success with the ingredients in testopro in the past even though I have not used this product specifically. Should be a good addition to erase pro and anabeta :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im adding in TESTOPRO to replace the natty test booster since DAA is now gone. I have had good success with the ingredients in testopro in the past even though I have not used this product specifically. Should be a good addition to erase pro and anabeta :)
Good choice I liked testopro/stoked. Right not though I am loving the Bridge lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Good choice I liked testopro/stoked. Right not though I am loving the Bridge lol.
I'm thinking of getting some stoked as well. I've never used a resveratrol product it seems like it would work well, though.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a suggestion for a cheap and effective supplement for joints? Anything that I could pick up at a local CVS/Walmart?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Another great workout today

BB rows
225 x 6
225 x 6
225 x 5

Pulldowns
200 x 8
210 x 7
210 x 6

DB shrugs
110s x 10
110s x 10
110s x 13

DB hammer curls
60s x 8, x 8, x 8

Stiff leg deads
225 x 8, 8, 7

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have a suggestion for a cheap and effective supplement for joints? Anything that I could pick up at a local CVS/Walmart?
I used the stuff from Costco but I feel fish oil is best.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I used the stuff from Costco but I feel fish oil is best.
Yeah I agree with the fish oil for sure I'm at 6 grams per day should I up that? I guess a cheap walmart glucosamine/chondroitin product should help too? My left shoulder isn't too bad but I want to fix the problem before it becomes something much worse..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Back up to 6 caps of anabeta per day. i didnt feel as good last week just doing 4. 6 seems to be great though I feel back to how I felt the first two weeks. Something about anabeta gives me so much energy. I dont need a preworkout with stims I actually get a better workout on anabeta with a nonstim preworkout. Very natural energy

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic feedback. I love it when people pay close enough attention to find the best dose that works for them, great work.

Between you and mattrag you are making me want to jump straight back into it and cut my 4 week break short lol.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic feedback. I love it when people pay close enough attention to find the best dose that works for them, great work.

Between you and mattrag you are making me want to jump straight back into it and cut my 4 week break short lol.
haha I am sure it is very tempting!

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Push #2

Incline BB bench
225 x 6 (PR)
225 x 4
225 x 3

Shoulder DB press
80s x 8
85s x 5
85s x 5

Skull crushers (not sure what the ez curl bar weighs)
(bar + 90 lbs) x 10, x 10, x 7

Leg press
540 x 8, x 8, x 4

Standing calve raises
130 x 12, x 12, x 12

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Push # 2

Deadlifts
315 x 4
335 x 3 ( I think this might be a PR.. I don't think ive done about 315 before)
315 x 3

Pullups
bw x 8
bw + 25 lbs x 6
bw + 25 lbs x 5

BB shrugs
275 x 10, x 10, x 10

BB curls
105 x 6, x 6, x 5

Hamstring curls lying down
140 x 8, x 8, x 8

Good workout overall I really want to get my deads up though this is my first time trying to focus on them consistently for probably a year.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Only a few days left on the erase pro :(. It has been good to me so far along with the anabeta :D. Going to switch over to 3 caps of erase per day in 4 days when I have no more erase pro left.