Maximize Intense..watcha got for me!?!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Okay so my Maximize Intense came in last friday and I finally get to try it out today!
I'm feeling a little groggy this morning so I'm hoping this really helps my hit the gym hard!!
I'll be taking half a scoop to see how it works for me...not expecting anything too great from half a scoop since I have been on a stim pre workout for the last 4 months.
Just some quick thoughts before I drink up...Smells delicious! I got mango peach tea as a flavor and it smells like it should be pretty good!
With this containing agmatine and 1,3 I should get a great pump!
Haven't ate since 7:30 (2 recompadrol and 2 packets of oat meal with a glass of milk)
Today is chest/tri, I'm hoping to add 5 lbs on the last 3 sets of bench today and see how it goes..last week was

12-135
10-185
8-215
8-215
6-235

Bottoms up! I'll be back around 12:30 and give my thoughts.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Alright boys..right outta the gate I give it a B+ at half a scoop.
The only negative thing that I experienced was that it made me a little jittery, this could have been due to the fact that I took it on an empty stomach and my blood sugar was a little low. Tomorrow I will try taking it along with some gatorade.
As far as positives...It gave an extremely smooth rise in wasnt too powerful right off the start. My focus was the best it has been in a long time. Could have stayed in the gym for three hours! I didn't however feel very aggressive, just very focused and "in the zone"
Pumps=amazing, the kind of pump that really helps my mind/muscle relationship. Triceps felt like they might explode haha.
I ended up going a different route on bench and got

12-135
10-185
8-215
8-215
6-245

Tomorrow will be legs and I plan on doing another half scoop along with some gatorade. Cant wait to see how my quads feel

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B+ on only half a scoop?

DAYYYUUMM!

If you bump up the dosing, make sure to have some food in you. Sounds like 1 full scoop may be a bit much!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
B+ on only half a scoop?

DAYYYUUMM!

If you bump up the dosing, make sure to have some food in you. Sounds like 1 full scoop may be a bit much!
Yeah that's what I was thinking, prolly gonna bump to 1 full scoop next monday with half a bagel maybe. Just gonna experiment for a little while

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys..right outta the gate I give it a B+ at half a scoop.
The only negative thing that I experienced was that it made me a little jittery, this could have been due to the fact that I took it on an empty stomach and my blood sugar was a little low. Tomorrow I will try taking it along with some gatorade.
As far as positives...It gave an extremely smooth rise in wasnt too powerful right off the start. My focus was the best it has been in a long time. Could have stayed in the gym for three hours! I didn't however feel very aggressive, just very focused and "in the zone"
Pumps=amazing, the kind of pump that really helps my mind/muscle relationship. Triceps felt like they might explode haha.
I ended up going a different route on bench and got

12-135
10-185
8-215
8-215
6-245

Tomorrow will be legs and I plan on doing another half scoop along with some gatorade. Cant wait to see how my quads feel
This is EXACTLY what I felt. I even left a message on Vaughn's machine that I didn't feel aggressive or angry or ready to kill...I just felt in it. Felt very involved. It didn't smack me in the face...it crept up very nicely...and I TOO felt I could have been there for hours...and I was...I think I told Vaughn I did like 34 sets for back or something. Glad to know someone else felt VERY similar effects!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
This is EXACTLY what I felt. I even left a message on Vaughn's machine that I didn't feel aggressive or angry or ready to kill...I just felt in it. Felt very involved. It didn't smack me in the face...it crept up very nicely...and I TOO felt I could have been there for hours...and I was...I think I told Vaughn I did like 34 sets for back or something. Glad to know someone else felt VERY similar effects!
Exactly..interested to see how a full scoop treats me

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great stuff! one tihng i loved about v2 was the length it lasted me :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Okay, just threw 2 recompadrol down the hatch and will be eating a foot long chicken sandwich from subway in 7 more minutes.
I will be training around 5:30-6:00 so I will see if I feel jittery at all today.
Planning on doing another half scoop and hopefully the focus will help me get through leg day (I hate leg day)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
As I said, today was legs. I went with a half scoop again but think I will bump to a full scoop on thursday (tomorrow is off day). I had some good focus again but didn't want to kill the weight as much as I'd like to. Maybe due to taking it on a pretty full stomach? Other than that though I had a great pump in my quads and ham strings. Leg extensions were amazing! Can't wait for bicep/back on thursday!!!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
As I said, today was legs. I went with a half scoop again but think I will bump to a full scoop on thursday (tomorrow is off day). I had some good focus again but didn't want to kill the weight as much as I'd like to. Maybe due to taking it on a pretty full stomach? Other than that though I had a great pump in my quads and ham strings. Leg extensions were amazing! Can't wait for bicep/back on thursday!!!
Looking forward to how a full scoop treats you!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Went with another half scoop today for bicep/back. Drank 2 glasses of milk 30 min before

My workouts seem to go too fast! I wanna stay in there all day.
My biceps felt absolutely great! I started off with pull ups (3 sets of 10) and instantly had a pump in my biceps! By the time I got to my hammer curls my arms looked absolutely huge and my veins were visibly larger than normal. When I got to lat pull downs I started off with 130 and had an amaaaazing pump in my lats. Went right into seated rows after that, did 3 sets of 8 with 150 and could hardly get the full range of motion back because I had such a great pump!

I'll be back monday and can't wait to see how a full scoop goes!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Wow sorry guys I've been extremely busy these last few days. Anyways, here's how monday went

Bench
10-185
8-215
6-245

Incline machine
8-270
8-320
8-320

Pec deck
12-90
12-90
12-90

Flat db bench
8-50
8-55
8-55

Dips

Rope pushdowns
8-60
8-60
8-60

Overhead extension(barbell)
8-65
8-65
8-65

Definitely felt extremely motivated to get into the gym and stay there until I felt I had worked my chest/tri as best as possible. Had a great pump in my triceps and they look a lot more "full" as I was walking through the gym. I'm loving 1 full scoop and I think i'll continue to use it

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like maximize intense gives great focus and energy

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
yea, i noticed the mental focus effect from Intense was pretty apparent. Glad to see that the full 1-scoop dose is treating you well OP. Only way you could probably improve the experience would be stacking with hemavol :D

But good that you figured out a dosing/timing protocol that works, always cool to see how different people respond to different things with things like this

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Holy ****! Fckn killed it today!!!

Sorry for only one log last week. I took the whole week off to recover and it turned out much needed. Best workout I have had in months! I switched my workout up and am now starting with incline bench. I really need to improve my upper pecs. I also incorporated some FST-7. Here's how she went...

Incline barbell
10-185
8-185
8-175

Flat bench
8-185
8-205
4-225

Incline DB
8-65
8-65
8-65

Pec Deck
8-110
8-110
8-110
8-105
8-100
8-95
8-90

Hammer curl (square bar)
8-65
8-65
8-65

Preacher curl (machine)
8-70 (biceps got so pumped it hurt)
8-65
8-60

Barbell Curl
8-65
8-65
8-65
12-45

Today was awesome. I can't say much more. My biceps looked so full and were prolly AT LEAST .5" bigger. The pump was so much it hurt, but I love it :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SWEEET workout and its soo awesome when a week off is needed like that, makes it sooo damn easy to bust ass again

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
SWEEET workout and its soo awesome when a week off is needed like that, makes it sooo damn easy to bust ass again
You have no idea! I have been draggin ass the last few weeks and not recovering worth a ****. I hate taking weeks off and almost never do (I will be doing so more often now) The week off sucked and this sounds a little weird but all last week I had no libido and was down in the dumps big time.

Definitely worth it in the end! My triceps are going to thank me the most. I think I've been overtraining them a bit. Never feel fully recovered.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Sorry I'm gettin to this so late, didn't get to the gym late and just got done cooking my chicken breasts. Did back today aaanndd....

****in killed it!

My rear delts are lacking more than any other body part and I hate it because IMO my back is my best feature and brining up my rear delts would bring out my back even better. So today I was focusing on them a lot. I did wide grip seated rows with light weight and reeaally squeezed with my rear delts. Maximize really helped me focus on my rear delts and I even felt a pump in them! Went from that to 1-arm cable pull across? Idk wtf to call them lol. Hit my rear delts really hard and had a great pump, can't wait to see how they look in a month or so!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have no idea! I have been draggin ass the last few weeks and not recovering worth a ****. I hate taking weeks off and almost never do (I will be doing so more often now) The week off sucked and this sounds a little weird but all last week I had no libido and was down in the dumps big time.

Definitely worth it in the end! My triceps are going to thank me the most. I think I've been overtraining them a bit. Never feel fully recovered.
Slight depression bro? I battled this for 2-3 weeks last summer when it was raining everyday in PA, dark all day long in the summer with rain, and my girl was busy as hell back to school. I was an emotion train wreck, training sucked, libido nothing, etc. similar to you.

Hope all bounces back quick bro, keep your head up!

Mike

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Slight depression bro? I battled this for 2-3 weeks last summer when it was raining everyday in PA, dark all day long in the summer with rain, and my girl was busy as hell back to school. I was an emotion train wreck, training sucked, libido nothing, etc. similar to you.

Mike
Yeah a little bit but everything is back on track now! Training is going great, schools goin great, heads in the right direction! Did legs today but wont be able to log it till tomorrow, gotta hot date with the woman :) haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mike
I'm always a bit down in the dumps my first week back on the midnight shift. Suuucks

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Yeah a little bit but everything is back on track now! Training is going great, schools goin great, heads in the right direction! Did legs today but wont be able to log it till tomorrow, gotta hot date with the woman :) haha
glad to hear everything is going well for you again bro, and awesome workouts

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
It's almost pathetic how bad I've been keeping up with this log lol. ANYWAAAAYYY...I've had a great week in the weight room. Switched my split to a 2 on 1 off which allows for more time in the weight room :D
I've been taking the Maximize Intense all week and have been getting great workouts in..today however I have to praise Maximize :hail: I did not want feel like going to the gym at all! Buuuut I forced myself to drink down the maximize and get ready. I got to the gym and my attitude completely turned around. I was getting a great pump in my chest after the first set of incline bench and it took off from there :D

My whole workout went great. Went up 10 lbs on barbell curls and had HUGE ass veins running through my arms!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
It's almost pathetic how bad I've been keeping up with this log lol. ANYWAAAAYYY...I've had a great week in the weight room. Switched my split to a 2 on 1 off which allows for more time in the weight room :D
I've been taking the Maximize Intense all week and have been getting great workouts in..today however I have to praise Maximize :hail: I did not want feel like going to the gym at all! Buuuut I forced myself to drink down the maximize and get ready. I got to the gym and my attitude completely turned around. I was getting a great pump in my chest after the first set of incline bench and it took off from there :D

My whole workout went great. Went up 10 lbs on barbell curls and had HUGE ass veins running through my arms!
Sounds like Intense is really working well for you. I love how it can change your feeling from blah to being able to kill it at the gym. It's my savior on low-carb days, gets me amped up and has given me some of my best workouts in what should be my weakest days :D

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Sounds like Intense is really working well for you. I love how it can change your feeling from blah to being able to kill it at the gym. It's my savior on low-carb days, gets me amped up and has given me some of my best workouts in what should be my weakest days :D
Yeah it has saved my ass on a few occasions haha. I woke up late yesterday and missed 2 meals :( That's why I didn't have much energy going into the gym. But I ended up killin it..got 185 for all 3 sets on incline bench..ended up stayin up till 1 this morning to get some more food in me haha

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it has saved my ass on a few occasions haha. I woke up late yesterday and missed 2 meals :( That's why I didn't have much energy going into the gym. But I ended up killin it..got 185 for all 3 sets on incline bench..ended up stayin up till 1 this morning to get some more food in me haha
definitely dont miss the food man as my girl learned the hard way a FEW times... FOOD IS IMPORTANT.

glad it is working so wellfor you, the pumps are amazing!

agmatine is a god Sent

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Arm day! Went great, decided to wear a sleeveless shirt today and was gettin looks all day :D

Square bar hammer curls superset with seat db hammer curls
8-65/20
8-65/20
8-65/20

Preacher curl (false grip)
12-50
12-55
12-60

Had to stop and go do triceps after this due to an intense pump :D

Incline seated curl
10-15
10-15
10-15

Barbell curl
10-65
10-65
15 (5 forced reps)-65

Rope pushdowns
10-60
10-63
10-63

One-arm overhead extension
8-20
8-20
8-25

Skull crushers/close grip bench
8-65/65
8-65/65
8-75/75

Pushdown with a straight bar
10-100
10-100
10-100

All in all a great fackin workout! I always love doin arms because my biceps are one of my weak points. Ended up stayin in the gym for an hour 45 :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I know every time I post it seems like I'm extremely happy and overzealous but HO-LY-****!!!! Best workout I think I have ever had. I was in the gym for and hour 45 and didn't want to leave.\

About 4-5 weeks ago I started doing incline bench first thing on chest day to bring out my upper chest...I'm getting great results but obviously my flat bench has gone down. But that is no more! My lifts are back up...and then some!

Incline Barbell
8-185
8-195
8-195

Flat bench
8-205
6-225
4-245 (couldve gotten 5)

Incline cable flys
8-40
8-40
8-45

Incline DB bench
8-60
8-70
8-75(FCK YES!!!)

Pec Deck
12-70
10-90
10-90
8-100

Seated calf raises
18-100
18-100
17-100

Standing claf raises
12-100
12-100
12-100

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad youre enjoying Max Intense so much. Looks like we have another winner on our hands :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's this stack treating you bro? Any updates???