Stopstalking gets INTENSE to the MAX with IFORCE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I noticed I sweat like a max man on it. I sweated this much with v2 as well though. Other preworkout don't have this effect on me though.

2. It's gonna be at least about 2 weeks before I get some maximize intense!!! I'm dying here

•   

3. Well another INTENSE workout. I honestly think the pumps I'm getting on this are bed than the ones I got on superdrol. Endurance and focus are amazing as well.

Single arm cable curl 60x10 65x10 70x10

Reverse cable curl superset with reg cable curls 3 sets of 5 reps of each exercise. 80,90,100

Concentration curls 40x10 40x8 40x7

Preacher curl machine sets sets of 10 130lbs

Tri pulldowns rope 80x10 90x10 100x10

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 60x10 65x10 70x10 (pr)

Skull crusher supersetted with close grip bench both done with ez bar. 80 x 10 of each for 3 sets .. Had my tri's burning!

This workout was from Friday night sat and Sunday I took as rest days just because Saturday i felt as my body needed a rest Nd Sunday I had to work a 16hr shift. Tonight I'm back in on shoulders and legs.

4. Great pumps.... great endurance...... great focus this stuff really is intense !

Okay Monday night should have been a shoulder workout but my buddy begged me to do chest and back with him. So I did and hit shoulders last night instead

Mondays workout...

Flat bench 205x10 225x10 275x 6

Incline 185x10 185x10 185x10

Wide chest hammer strength 90lbs each side supersets with push up. Each exercise 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pull downs 170x10 180x8 190x6

Cable rows wide grip 120x 10 for three sets (still going light on these due to shoulder)

Had a cheat meal for lunch that included two bags of clanking hot cheetos ( i never eat like this) and felt as if inwas gonna puke durin the whole workout due to the heartburn so I called it quits early

5. Last night

Over head dumbbell press 65x10 for three sets

Side lateral and front lateral raises superseted 3 sets of 10 20lbs dumbbells.

Standing up right Rows 100x10 for three sets

Shoulder rotary machine 130x10 for three sets

Did I mention I love this preworkout ?
    •   

6. Oops double post

7. We both do.

If your in MA I would love to give you some of my Hemavol and see your biceps explode, taste is horrible compared to Maximize Intense but it adds a nice pump to it
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero
    We both do.

If your in MA I would love to give you some of my Hemavol and see your biceps explode, taste is horrible compared to Maximize Intense but it adds a nice pump to it
    I'm all the way in Cali. I have ran hemavol plenty of times and love it but have not tried it with maximize intense. I think the lemon flavored hemavol is my favorite tasting supp I didn't care much for the watermelon one

9. really? hemavol not tasting good?
    bthATS THE first ive heard of that. guess all tastebuds are different.
    glad you love intense, its aimed at more pum ps and energy than max v2 which is more endurance and focus
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

10. Sorry I forgot to mention my Hemavol is Watermelon cooler. And yea I don't like it at all.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

11. whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttt

don't like watermelon hemavol?

This is the equivalent of pigs flying. I am flabbergasted!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttt

don't like watermelon hemavol?

This is the equivalent of pigs flying. I am flabbergasted!
    I love the lemon one ! It's weird I love watermelons and watermelon candy but have yet to find a watermelon Supp that I like. I bought the watermelon white flood once because people raved about the taste. It sucked for me !

13. as long as you love one, i'm happy

I believe mango peach tea may become the next HemaVol flavor

14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    as long as you love one, i'm happy

I believe mango peach tea may become the next HemaVol flavor
    I always like the taste of lemon hemavol and raspberry lemonade maximize v2 mixed together

15. Oh then rasp lemonade intense will BLOW your mind. It destroys V2's flavoring

16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Oh then rasp lemonade intense will BLOW your mind. It destroys V2's flavoring
    Need a logger for that one too ? .... Lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Need a logger for that one too ? .... Lol
    Logging whore

18. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Logging whore
    Hey I have no problem logging products if I like the brand and the product looks interesting. With twins it hard to spend money on supps if I haven't tried them first. So I'm totally a log whore

19. im a supp whore too LOL kids, student loans SUCK! hahah i hear ya brother!
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

20. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Hey I have no problem logging products if I like the brand and the product looks interesting. With twins it hard to spend money on supps if I haven't tried them first. So I'm totally a log whore

well i mean, who doesnt love getting free stuff?!
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

21. Running late for work. I promise I will post updates tonight or very early tomorrow morning

22. really great following this log bro, and glad you're enjoying Intense, can't wait to try the Mango peach tea since I've heard nothing but good about it.

But definitely try running Intense with Hemavol if you have the opportunity. I used the combo when I got my sample and it was the best workouts I've ever had. That, and mango-peach tea + lemon drop just sounds tasty
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

23. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow

24. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow
    You have a cold too? I'm just getting over mine but it's been a hellish two weeks.

25. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23

You have a cold too? I'm just getting over mine but it's been a hellish two weeks.
    A few night ago I went out and drank some shots and mixed drinks with some buddies ( I drink maybe 2 times a year) so yesterday I woke up throwing up and feeling like crap. I figured it was a hangover. Well today after 12 hours of sleep waking a few times to throw up and poop. I feel even worse. I'm sick no daytime is a two day hangover
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Nutrition Presents : Maximize Intense - Full Profile Inside
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Replies: 190
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:35 PM
  4. Stopstalking doing it big with SNS
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 04:12 PM
  5. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    Replies: 184