Stopstalking gets INTENSE to the MAX with IFORCE

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off I want to thank Vaughn and iforce for hooking up the mango peach tea maximize intense.

Last night my package arrived and I could not wait to get it open. I got the plastic wrap off and opened it up. I was surprised on how orange the powder was. It even looked intense.

The smell was like mango candy. I'm not a fan of mangos or peach but i still wanted to taste this since the smell was so good.

The taste was pretty damn good. I know if I liked peaches or mangos I would have loved the flavor. Im really excited to try the other flavors now. I think this new flavoring system is gonna be a big hit. There was absolutely no chemical taste or after taste.

About thirty minutes after taking it I started hitting the weights. I was dead tired and yawning since it was 11 pm and I had a ruff day at work. I could feel the stims slowly coming on though. About 45 mins in I realized I was not yawning anymore and wanted kill every weight in my path. This was a nice energy very clean but strong. The focus I had was unreal. Not like any other pre workout I have tried.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And for last nights workout

bench press 185x12 225x10 225x8 225x8

Decline bench 205x10 225x10 225x10

Incline dumbbell bench 70's x10. 80's x 10. 85's x 10

Wide chest hammer strength machine supersetted with body weight pushups. Hammer strength machine with 90 each side for 3 sets of 10 and 10 for all three sets pushups

Wide grip lat pulldowns. 160x10. 170x10. 180x10 190x7

Cable curls n 120x10. 130x10. 140x10

Hammer strength high rows. 70 lbs each side 3 sets of 10

The pumps were crazy. My veins were crazy as well I noticed veins in my hands and feet like crazy as well. I would say the pumps were as good or Better than what i got out of two scoops maximize v2 and one scoop hemavol together. I only took one scoop of maximize intense

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another one!?!??!?!?!

By subbing all of your logs I AM stalking you!!! But you must like it ;)

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in! im the same way.. not a fan of mango or peach.. yet to try this flavor. Waiting for the others :p

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Stop, how many hours does the energy/stim aspect last for you?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. Stop, how many hours does the energy/stim aspect last for you?
It's weird cuz I don't feel super stimed. Kinda weird because I'm very alert and focussed but never over stimed. I get a nice since of well being.

I took my second dose yesterday and was very tired from a poor nights sleep. I was wide Awake for about 6 hours after taking my dose then the lack of sleep started taking over.

I'm working a 16 hr shift right now so I will post yesterday's log as soon as i can.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's weird cuz I don't feel super stimed. Kinda weird because I'm very alert and focussed but never over stimed. I get a nice since of well being.

I took my second dose yesterday and was very tired from a poor nights sleep. I was wide Awake for about 6 hours after taking my dose then the lack of sleep started taking over.

I'm working a 16 hr shift right now so I will post yesterday's log as soon as i can.
Reasoning behind asking that question, is mainly to gauge what time in the evening I should take MI, so it won't negatively impact my sleep. I'll probably take it around 4:30, get to the gym around 5, would like to be in bed by 10:30 best case scenario.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took it at 1030 pm and I was able to fall asleep around 1 but my sleep was not that great.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6hrs on LITTLE sleep sounds like i need to keep a tub at work :)
=HAPPY JUICE

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I will be getting of work tonight around 10 pm and hitting the gym. Shoulder and leg workout !

Then tomorrow if I can make it to the gym at a decent time in going to try a scoop and a half just to see how it is and if I can handle that much. I'm a stim junkie and a half but this stuff is pretty strong

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn glad i dont have that job, we dont have a 24hr gym...
but i bet pay is good

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay guys I have had two more workouts one last night and one about an hour ago. I have a lot to do right now so I will log my workouts on here in the morning but wanted to give a short update tonight

Still loving this !! Maximize intense is for sure going to be my go to preworkout. There is no reason to use anything else. The energy is amazing and so are the pumps.

WARNING !!! I highly suggest not to try a scoop and a half. I went ahead and did it today. I'm very stim tolerant. I love my stims I would use two scoops of v2 no problem. Well my workout started off great pumps and energy were off the charts but towards the end of my workout my heart was going nuts and I was feeling nauseated. The stims are strong ! I drove home feeling like I just injected the stims into my veins. Pulled over half way and puked my guys out.

I do not blame the product. I should have known because the energy from one scoop was perfect for me not jittery but super strong and super focused.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note to self, do not exceed 1 scoop of maximize intense.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
value and effectiveness

hmmmm who's the new king!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so Tuesday night I hit shoulders pumps were great. Energy were great and so was endurance. I just wanted to keep lifting.

Military dumbbell press 60x10 65x10 70x10 70x8

Side lateral raises 25x10 25x10 25x10

Front lateral raises20x10 25x10 25x10

Standing upright rows. 100x10 100x10 100x10

Roatary shoulder machine. 130x10 140x8 140x7

Shoulder Shrugs 5 sets of 10 70lbs dumbbells

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I had a decent chest and back exercise last night. Pumps were insane and so was energy. I will never try 1.5 scoops again though. I cut my back workout a little short because I was so nauseated from to much stims.

Flat bench 185x 10 205x10 225x10 225x9

Decline bench 185x10 205x10 205x10

Incline 185x10 for 3 sets

Fly machine 150lbs 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10 170x8 180x6

Cable rows (shoulder hurts still going light on these) 120x12 for 3 sets

High row hammer strength 70lbs each side 3 sets of 10

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last nights workout

Flat bench 185x 10 205x10 225x10 225x9

Decline bench 185x10 205x10 205x10

Incline 185x10 for 3 sets

Fly machine 150lbs 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10 170x8 180x6

Cable rows (shoulder hurts still going light on these) 120x12 for 3 sets

High row hammer strength 70lbs each side 3 sets of 10

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night was a rest day. Tonight will be bi/tri . I'm excited as I love me some agmatine on arm days.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night was a rest day. Tonight will be bi/tri . I'm excited as I love me some agmatine on arm days.
Love it arms day... Back day.. Chest day.. Who you kidding you love it everyday!! Lol

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Subbed!

Your crazy taking 1 and a half scoop bro, the first time I took Maximize (1 scoop) I was hyper. I felt a bit nauseated, had a crazy rush of energy, felt really euphoric and I sweated like a maniac lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed I sweat like a max man on it. I sweated this much with v2 as well though. Other preworkout don't have this effect on me though.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's gonna be at least about 2 weeks before I get some maximize intense!!! I'm dying here

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well another INTENSE workout. I honestly think the pumps I'm getting on this are bed than the ones I got on superdrol. Endurance and focus are amazing as well.

Single arm cable curl 60x10 65x10 70x10

Reverse cable curl superset with reg cable curls 3 sets of 5 reps of each exercise. 80,90,100

Concentration curls 40x10 40x8 40x7

Preacher curl machine sets sets of 10 130lbs

Tri pulldowns rope 80x10 90x10 100x10

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 60x10 65x10 70x10 (pr)

Skull crusher supersetted with close grip bench both done with ez bar. 80 x 10 of each for 3 sets .. Had my tri's burning!

This workout was from Friday night sat and Sunday I took as rest days just because Saturday i felt as my body needed a rest Nd Sunday I had to work a 16hr shift. Tonight I'm back in on shoulders and legs.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great pumps.... great endurance...... great focus this stuff really is intense !

Okay Monday night should have been a shoulder workout but my buddy begged me to do chest and back with him. So I did and hit shoulders last night instead

Mondays workout...

Flat bench 205x10 225x10 275x 6

Incline 185x10 185x10 185x10

Wide chest hammer strength 90lbs each side supersets with push up. Each exercise 3 sets of 10

Wide grip lat pull downs 170x10 180x8 190x6

Cable rows wide grip 120x 10 for three sets (still going light on these due to shoulder)

Had a cheat meal for lunch that included two bags of clanking hot cheetos ( i never eat like this) and felt as if inwas gonna puke durin the whole workout due to the heartburn so I called it quits early

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night

Over head dumbbell press 65x10 for three sets

Side lateral and front lateral raises superseted 3 sets of 10 20lbs dumbbells.

Standing up right Rows 100x10 for three sets

Shoulder rotary machine 130x10 for three sets

Did I mention I love this preworkout ?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
We both do.

If your in MA I would love to give you some of my Hemavol and see your biceps explode, taste is horrible compared to Maximize Intense but it adds a nice pump to it :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We both do.

If your in MA I would love to give you some of my Hemavol and see your biceps explode, taste is horrible compared to Maximize Intense but it adds a nice pump to it :D
I'm all the way in Cali. I have ran hemavol plenty of times and love it but have not tried it with maximize intense. I think the lemon flavored hemavol is my favorite tasting supp I didn't care much for the watermelon one

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? hemavol not tasting good?
bthATS THE first ive heard of that. guess all tastebuds are different.
glad you love intense, its aimed at more pum ps and energy than max v2 which is more endurance and focus

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Sorry I forgot to mention my Hemavol is Watermelon cooler. And yea I don't like it at all.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

don't like watermelon hemavol?

This is the equivalent of pigs flying. I am flabbergasted! :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

don't like watermelon hemavol?

This is the equivalent of pigs flying. I am flabbergasted! :D
I love the lemon one ! It's weird I love watermelons and watermelon candy but have yet to find a watermelon Supp that I like. I bought the watermelon white flood once because people raved about the taste. It sucked for me !

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as you love one, i'm happy :D

I believe mango peach tea may become the next HemaVol flavor

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as long as you love one, i'm happy :D

I believe mango peach tea may become the next HemaVol flavor
I always like the taste of lemon hemavol and raspberry lemonade maximize v2 mixed together

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh then rasp lemonade intense will BLOW your mind. It destroys V2's flavoring

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Logging whore
Hey I have no problem logging products if I like the brand and the product looks interesting. With twins it hard to spend money on supps if I haven't tried them first. So I'm totally a log whore

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im a supp whore too LOL kids, student loans SUCK! hahah i hear ya brother!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey I have no problem logging products if I like the brand and the product looks interesting. With twins it hard to spend money on supps if I haven't tried them first. So I'm totally a log whore

well i mean, who doesnt love getting free stuff?! :p

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running late for work. I promise I will post updates tonight or very early tomorrow morning

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
really great following this log bro, and glad you're enjoying Intense, can't wait to try the Mango peach tea since I've heard nothing but good about it.

But definitely try running Intense with Hemavol if you have the opportunity. I used the combo when I got my sample and it was the best workouts I've ever had. That, and mango-peach tea + lemon drop just sounds tasty :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick throwing up and haven't taken my supps or worked out. Hoping I'm back in the gym tomorrow
You have a cold too? I'm just getting over mine but it's been a hellish two weeks.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have a cold too? I'm just getting over mine but it's been a hellish two weeks.
A few night ago I went out and drank some shots and mixed drinks with some buddies ( I drink maybe 2 times a year) so yesterday I woke up throwing up and feeling like crap. I figured it was a hangover. Well today after 12 hours of sleep waking a few times to throw up and poop. I feel even worse. I'm sick no daytime is a two day hangover