1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lecheek Nutrition SpeedXtreme intratest Xtreme Review

First, thanks to Lecheek Nutrition for the samples. Now on to the task at hand...
    Speed Xtreme - Took this 30 minutes prior to workout and mixed as per directions on package. I used the entire packet. It mixed very well, I didn't have any issues with leftover pieces of powder floating around. The Fruit Punch flavor was actually one of the best fruit punch supplements I've taken. Tasted like un-sweet Kool-Aid and had no problems chugging it down. I first noticed the effects of it about 7 minutes after downing it. I got that all too familiar feeling in my frontal cortex that there was an energy spike in my body; it wasn't intense, just that knowing that there's extra energy. At about 10 minutes I started getting the tingles in my palms. 20 minutes after it fully kicked in. I had a crazy energy spike and couldn't wait to get to the weights. I had plenty of energy all during the workout and some left to spare afterwards. I did notice that driving on the way home, the energy had turned to a more anxious feeling, but I'm used to that. The only other negative was the burps. It tasted great going down, but not so great when burped later.
    Mixability - 10/10
    Taste - 9/10
    Energy - 9/10
    Focus - 8/10

intratest Xtreme - Took this about 3/4 of the way through my workout and mixed per directions. The mixability on this was decent save for alot of little pieces that just wouldn't mix and floated at the top. The Sucka Punch flavor was pretty good, almost as good as the Speed Xtreme flavor but not quite as good. I really didn't notice that much from this packet. It did seem like I had a little extra force behind my reps and didn't tire very quickly. I'm not feeling that sore at all, and I went extremely heavy today as it was max day.
    Mixability - 6/10
    Taste - 8/10

Overall on these two supplements, I had a great workout and was able to get 485x2 on shoulder shrugs which blew away my previous max. I would definitely purchase Speed Xtreme and would like to see the long term effects of intratest Xtreme. I would recommend these products.
    Once again, thanks to Lecheek Nutrition for the samples.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the review capt.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the review capt.
    No problem. Thanks for the samples.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme review
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. Melt Xtreme / Speed Xtreme - LeCheek Nutrition
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 03:48 PM