Golden Feast Final Review (sponsored)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my final review of the above log.

9/10- Mixability- Mixes pretty good. This is a pretty bulky powedery mix and does have a little bit of foam, however it only takes about 20-30 sec of shaking to get it fully mixed.

10/10- Taste- This is deffinitly where this product stands out. Taste pretty similiar to XF lemon cream pie accept a little chunkier. Better tasting than gold gains.

10/10- Profile- Great profile! It has 4-5 servings of fruits and vegatables, healthy fats, enough protein to hold you over til you can eat a whole meal. Also perfect to a total meal preplacement.

10/10-Performance: It took about a week and half but after taking after every workout, but I deffinilty began to notice a difference in my recovery. Also felt like I had a little more energy throughout the day.

Golden Feast is really a top notch product. I would reccomend this suplement for anyone looking for a post workout shake or a quick meal replacement. I would often drink this stuff for breakfast as I would always on the go in the am. Thanks again to CL for the awsome opportunity and have already put my order in for a couple more tubs. Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review pigpen...feast has replaced golden gains as my staple meal replacement, good stuff!!!