Getting a boost with DAA-HCG

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
I would like to thank Taurus Nutrition and Lukehayd for hooking me up with some DAA-HCG to log; it is much appreciated.

DAA-HCG is another take on the very popular D-Aspartic Acid that has seen a huge following among many of us. This product uses DAA and adds in Calcium Lactate to help aid recovery and increase the effectiveness of the DAA.

I am very familiar with DAA and have used it for a few PCT's, but I will be using this product in between cycles to hopefully give me a little extra in the gym...and maybe even in the bedroom :evil:. I know that this product isn't going to shoot my weight up ten pounds or anything ridiculous like that, but I do expect some strength increases, libido increases, and maybe some extra recovery.

I will be following the recommended dosage on the label which is one scoop per day, without food. One scoop contains 3g of DAA and 1.3g of the added ingredient, Calcium Lactate. I plan on adding it to my PWO before I head to the gym. I planned on just using this on lifting days, but I want to see if I get a libido boost, so I will be using it everyday. I never know exactly when I will see my girlfriend, so I figured I'd just dose everyday to be safe haha

I really wanted to use it today, but it was delivered after I finished my workout. So today, I used it post-workout. Tastes just like bulk DAA, which I expected, but I won't be drinking it solo for the rest of this log. This is my first log on here so please bare with me guys haha. I am really excited about this product and I hope you guys enjoy the log :13:.

PS - My rest days are the weekends and I also have to work this weekend, so there won't be an update until Monday. Sorry guys!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No worries about the weekend, great start

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
In ;-)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Mixibility can be a challenge, what do you think

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Glad to see that I've got some followers :banana:. Just making a quick update today, but tomorrow will be the first gym day where I add in DAA-HCG. First, I did seem to notice a little less soreness Saturday morning while at work. My body is usually pretty sore after 5 straight days of lifting and I seemed to feel a little less sore which was nice. It could possibly be placebo, but just something to note. Another thing that I have noticed is I get random boners all the time haha. I have a huge sex drive to being with and I haven't noticed anything yet overall, but I've been waking up with some serious wood the past two mornings.

Mixibility can be a challenge, what do you think
Glad you brought this up because this was one thing I wanted to mention. With water on the first dose, there was a little extra hanging around at the bottom, but not too much. Yesterday and this morning, I mixed it in with my BCAA's and did not have any mixability issues. I think the water amount makes a difference because it didn't mix as well with about 16 ounces of water, but it mixed perfectly with about 10 ounces + BCAA's. I'll def keep an eye on it with the different things that I use to mix.

Again, sorry to not have any real lifting updates, but there will be a ton this week!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Oh and one more thing...I will be spending most of the day with my gf, so I will finally get to see if my libido has increased at all :shysmile:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Oh and one more thing...I will be spending most of the day with my gf, so I will finally get to see if my libido has increased at all :shysmile:
Nice...good luck..haha

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Back in the gym today after the weekend off and it was also my first workout with DAA-HCG. Monday's are my leg day and I felt really good in the gym today. My legs seemed to be a little less sore than usual and I definitely had a good amount of energy throughout the workout.

PWO Routine: BCAA's --> Muscle Marinade + Blast + Agmatine + DAA-HCG
During Workout: Gallon of water mixed with bulk leucine and BCAA's
Post Meal: All Natural Chicken Burger, 90/10 All Natural Burger, Steamed Broccoli, 2 slices of whole wheat bread

15 minutes of HIIT Cardio
Stiff Leg DL - 5 sets of 8 - 225
Seated Leg Curls- 2 sets of 8 - 170, 1 set of 6 - 190
Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets of 8 - 130
Hack Squats - 1 set of 10 - 230, 3 sets of 10 - 250
Leg Press FST 7 - 7 sets of 10 - 200 (30 seconds rest + varied foot positions)
Walking Lunges w/DB's - 1 set of 10 - 30, 2 sets of 10 - 35

Forgot to weigh myself today, but I will be sure to do it tomorrow. I usually float around 185 to 188, though. One last note, I spent the day with my girlfriend yesterday and I definitely felt "fuller" down there. I wasn't the only one that noticed it and my girlfriend was not scared to tell me that I felt "bigger." Nice little perk that I've noticed haha :laugh:. Going to updating a little later in the day tomorrow since I have to work, but I will be updating almost everyday. Tomorrow is chest day

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Kill it bud

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Quick update since I'm bored at work...

So I tend to either be on my feet at work all day or sitting on my ass which both suck. Today was a rough day in regards to me running around, which is usually the worst after leg day, but I felt really good all day. My legs are A LOT less sore than usual and I have had a ton of energy all day. This is rarely the case since I have to be up by 4am for work. Definitely enjoying the product so far and will be updating again later tonight post workout

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
i haven't cracked open my tub yet... gonna do that tomorrow... how's the taste? you're not gagging or anything are you? lol
i like the taste of DAA but i wasn't sure about how it would taste with the other ingredients.

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
i haven't cracked open my tub yet... gonna do that tomorrow... how's the taste? you're not gagging or anything are you? lol
i like the taste of DAA but i wasn't sure about how it would taste with the other ingredients.
Haha not at all. No gagging/puking/anything like that. I actually just tossed back a scoop the other day, let it sit in my mouth for a bit, and then washed it down with water. There's really no difference in taste compared to reg daa

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
well that's cool then... i actually really enjoy the taste of DAA lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Quick update since I'm bored at work...

So I tend to either be on my feet at work all day or sitting on my ass which both suck. Today was a rough day in regards to me running around, which is usually the worst after leg day, but I felt really good all day. My legs are A LOT less sore than usual and I have had a ton of energy all day. This is rarely the case since I have to be up by 4am for work. Definitely enjoying the product so far and will be updating again later tonight post workout
Nice, I really like our daa product. Pumped for this to kick in full

TAURUS NUTRI

Awards
Nice work and thank you!! Good to see some great posts on the DAA - it's usually all of our PH hype.
Good Luck!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet man. Ill be using this after my 5aohp run. Ill be watching!!!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Sorry for the late update guys, but it was a long day. Regardless, I never miss a scheduled gym day so here's my workout from today:

PWO: Muscle Marinade + Blast + Agmatine + DAA-HCG
Intra-Workout: Gallon of water mixed with bulk leucine + BCAA's
Post Workout Meal: Foot long Homestyle Wheat Sub w/grilled chicken, onions, lettuce, tomato, and BBQ Sauce

Calves/Chest:

Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets of 30 - 150
Seated Calf Raises: 4 sets of 30 - 70
Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 sets of 30 - 290
Note - I know I can and have done more, but I fractured my left foot when I was 18 (Lisfranc Fracture) and have some minor arthritis in that foot. Exercises that use the front half of my foot tend to cause me A LOT of pain after only a few sets, so I try not to put too much stress on it.

Incline DB Press: 2 sets of 8 - 85, 1 set of 7 - 90, 1 set of 6 - 90 (New PR)
Icline DB Flyes: 3 sets of 10 - 40
Pec Deck: 2 sets of 8 - 135 (actually pushed the last set to 10, but they weren't perfect)
Flat Hammer Press FST -7: 7 sets of 8 - 140

Notes: Today was a long day as stated earlier and I got to the gym much later in the day due to work. I had a lot more energy earlier in the day than I'm used to and had much better recovery from my leg day. When dosing the DAA-HCG today, I also took my fish oil and multi and it seemed to upset my stomach a little. I haven't had any GI issues thus far with the DAA-HCG except for today, but I think that mixture just didn't sit well with me. I felt good throughout the workout tho and did set a PR. Had a nice pump throughout and didn't really experience any soreness, but I will see how I feel tomorrow. I will be updating earlier tomorrow since I'm off and it will be back day

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great update. I think that coctaiil would upset my stomach too. Try spacing it.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you dose it with food? I usually dose mine with my multi but not the fish oil. I have no issues this way. Perhaps the fish oil was what did it?

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Did you dose it with food? I usually dose mine with my multi but not the fish oil. I have no issues this way. Perhaps the fish oil was what did it?
No food, just the multi and fish oil. Dosed it today with just the multi and had absolutely no GI issues, so the fish oil was the issue.

Today's update:

PWO Meal: Egg Whites and four whole wheat pancakes
PWO: Blast + Agmatine + DAA-HCG
Intra: Bulk leucine + BCAA's
Post: Supreme Carb Conscious Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Bar
Post Workout Meal: 25g shake w/Almond milk, CEE, glutamine, Salmon Burger, Chicken Burger, mixed veggies

Abs/Back:

Reverse Crunches: 3 sets to fail
Roman Chair/Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 15 - 25
Leg Raises: 3 sets to fail
Wide Grip Pullups: 4 sets to fail (maxed at 18) bodyweight
Bent Over Rows: 3 sets of 8 - 245
T-Bar Rows: 3 sets of 8 - 270
1 Arm Rows: 3 sets of 8 - 105
Low Cable Rows FST-7: 7 sets of 8 - 150
Deads: 4 sets of 8 - 315

Notes:
I was not feeling it at the gym today...at all. I felt drained and weak, so I had no increase from my normal weights used, but I did manage to get through the whole workout. I think this past weekend and the 20 hour day I had yesterday finally caught up to me. I just had an annoying fatigue and it sucked. Overall, I still feel really good. My sex drive is definitely high and I also had a really nice pump in my arms today. Weighed in at 185 last night and was 186 today, but as mentioned before, my weight tends to vary between 185 and 188. As stated before, no GI issues this time around. I credit that to not taking my fish oil with DAA-HCG

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear it was a case of timing your supps differently to avoid the GI issue. Yeah, those kind of days suck! Way to push through the blahs!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Good to hear it was a case of timing your supps differently to avoid the GI issue. Yeah, those kind of days suck! Way to push through the blahs!
Haha thanks, man. It was definitely rough, but I still got in a solid workout. Working on shoulders tomorrow and hopefully I'm back to normal

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks, man. It was definitely rough, but I still got in a solid workout. Working on shoulders tomorrow and hopefully I'm back to normal

Best of luck tomorrow! Other than these dang acid flare-ups, I'm liking the steroids my doc gave me for my tendinitis! Energy has been great, arm feels better and I just out and out feel good. Heading to the gym to hit the legs. See how it carries over to the gym.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I take before bed, no food, no gi distress

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...I hope you get your GI problem solved. Killer workouts though bud. Keep killing it

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Missed yesterday's update due to an unexpected visit from my girlfriend, but I did make it to the gym. Here's a brief overview:

Shoulders:

DB Shoulder Press: 2 sets of 10 - 80, 2 sets of 8 - 80
DB Side Lat Raises: 1 set of 8 - 35, 3 sets of 8 - 40 (increase)
DB Rear Delt Raise: 3 sets of 8 - 35
DB Front Raise on Incline Bench FST 7: 4 sets of 10 - 15, 3 sets of 10 - 20 (increase)
DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 10 - 115
Seated DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 10 - 85 (Don't usually do these, but I got bored. Used a lighter weight than I should have)

Notes: Felt good at the gym, unlike Wednesday when I felt fatigued almost the entire time. No issues in regards to pumps, GI, etc. I felt pretty full throughout and had a nice amount of energy. Overall, it was a good gym day. I increased weights in a couple lifts and felt pretty strong. Definitely feeling a little more energy, which is great because the new girlfriend is really f-ing up my sleep schedule haha. Libido is still going REALLY well :hitit:

I take before bed, no food, no gi distress
I'm going to give that a try over the weekend to see if there's any change in anything. The GI issues seemed to be a one time thing, but maybe taking before bed will allow me to wake up with a nice little boost of energy or something...I dunno, but I figure if I'm logging this, I may as well try a ton of different ways to take it haha.

There will be another update later today

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Abs/Arms:

Reverse Crunch: 3 sets to fail
Roman Chair/Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 15 - 45
1 Arm Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 40
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 60
EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 100
Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10 - 75
Dips: 3 sets to fail - 25 lbs on belt
Straight Bar Tricep Pressdown: 4 sets of 10 - 150
DB Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 - 95
Rope Pushdowns FST 7: 7 sets of 10 - 75

Notes: Another great day in the gym...had the entire gym to myself almost the entire time which is always good. Didn't increase in any lifts, but I felt real strong and had a great pump throughout. Definitely noticing better recovery and much less DOMS. Again, I take the weekends off so this will be my last update of the week unless something significant happens

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
For sure, great workout
Abs/Arms:

Reverse Crunch: 3 sets to fail
Roman Chair/Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 15 - 45
1 Arm Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 40
Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 60
EZ Bar Curls: 3 sets of 8 - 100
Preacher Curls: 3 sets of 10 - 75
Dips: 3 sets to fail - 25 lbs on belt
Straight Bar Tricep Pressdown: 4 sets of 10 - 150
DB Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 - 95
Rope Pushdowns FST 7: 7 sets of 10 - 75

Notes: Another great day in the gym...had the entire gym to myself almost the entire time which is always good. Didn't increase in any lifts, but I felt real strong and had a great pump throughout. Definitely noticing better recovery and much less DOMS. Again, I take the weekends off so this will be my last update of the week unless something significant happens

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New GF..Libido up...things are working out for you..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Names Borat...I like-a sex..Its ah-nice!!!

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
PWO: BCAA's > C4 + Blast + Agmatine + DAA-HCG
Intra: Leucine + BCAA's
Post Workout Meal: Roasted Chicken Sandwich on Wheat Bread, Salmon Burger, 90/10 Burger, Mixed Veggies

Abs/Back:

Hanging Leg Raises: 5x20
Rope Crunches: 4x20 - 125
Jackknives: 4x15
Behind the Neck Pulldown: 2x12 - 150
Reverse Grip Pulldown: 2x12 - 150
Close Grip Pulldown: 2x12 - 150
Reverse Grip Bent Over BB Rows: 3 sets of 10 - 225
Meadows Rows (http://youtu.be/NMONO_cTI-Q): 3 sets of 12 - 115
Hammer Strength Iso Rows: 3x15 - 70
Rope Straight Arm Pulldowns FST 7: 7x12 - 50

Notes: Back in the gym after a much needed weekend off. I dosed the DAA-HCG before bed over the weekend and really didn't notice anything different than when I dose PWO. I felt great at the gym today. Felt stronger and definitely noticed some increased aggression today. This was the first increase in aggression that I've noticed since starting this product. Libido is still going strong and I feel great overall. Weight is currently sitting at 185

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely enjoy the increase in aggression in the gym!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GGGRRRRR!!!! SMASH WEIGHTS!!!!
370_smash-your-biceps-1029837-flash-1029837-flash.jpg

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Sorry guys, but I've been busy at work the past couple of days. I didn't miss the gym tho, so here is my workout from yesterday. Unfortunately, I left my notebook at home and didn't have enough time to spare to go back for it, so I was unable to log my abs/arms workout today :(

Shoulders:

Seated Lat Raises FST 7: 7 sets of 12 - 25
Smith Machine Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 12 - 155
Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 3 sets of 12 - 30
Standing BB Front Raises: 3 sets of 12 - 50
Face Pulls: 3 sets of 15 - 125
Seated DB Shrugs: 3 sets of 15 - 85
Hammer Press Standing Shrugs: 3 sets of 15 - 320

Notes: Again, I left my notebook at home so I was unable to log my abs/arms day today. Even worse, I tweaked my whole routine recently and the whole workout was different than last week, so I had to completely improvise. Regardless, I still had a good workout and I also had a good one yesterday. Energy levels are high, libido is high, definitely feeling stronger and seeing some increase in numbers, and the aggression is there. Noticed that I'm feeling a little more focused in the gym too. Definitely in the ****ing zone haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sounds like it Is going well bud. Keep it up

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Sorry guys, I know I've been a little inconsistent, but I have been very busy lately. Anyway, here are the last 3 workouts (no lifts on weekends)

Calves/Chest:

Standing Calf Raises FST 7: 7 sets of 15 - 210
Seated Calf Raises: 7 sets of 30 - 50
Chest Dips: 7 sets to fail - BW
Hammer Incline Press: 1 set of 12 - 180, 2 sets of 12 - 200
DB Flyes: 3 sets of 12 - 40
DB Press: 3 sets of 15 - 70

Legs:
I was not feeling well at all this day and I only managed to get in two lifts before I gave up. I don't know what it was, but I was just feeling real ****ty.

Abs/Back:

Leg Raises: 5x20
Rope Crunches: 4 sets of 20 - 125
Behind the Neck Pulldowns: 1 set of 12 - 150, 1 set of 12 - 160
Reverse Grip PD: 1 set of 12 - 150, 1 set of 12 - 160
Close Grip PD: 2 sets of 12 - 150
1A Rows: 3 sets of 10 - 100
Meadow Rows: 3 sets of 12 - 115
Hammer Strength Rows: 3 sets of 15 - 70
Rope Straight Arm PD FST 7: 7 sets of 12 - 50

Notes: As mentioned before, I wasn't feeling well the past few days, so I did miss a workout. Everything is still going well, but I did notice a little acne in the middle of my chest

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No worries things come up, thanks for the update

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm...where did you go? hope all is well

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump, hope all is well?

Kytle

Kytle

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing, but it's been a hectic two weeks or so. I am in remission from cancer that I had about six years ago and I had a little "scare" so I have been bouncing between work, doctor appointments, and the gym. I apologize for not being able to continue my updates. I really haven't had the time to get on AM recently, but all is well now. I never stopped taking the product, though, and I finished it last week. Here is my review:

Libido: 10/10 - I was always ready to go and felt "fuller" down there. My sex drive is already pretty high, but this sent it past those levels.

Recovery: 9/10 - I noticed that I had much less DOMS after my workouts and it was definitely a good thing. I felt like I could get to my next set a lot quicker and was able to keep up a nice pace. This seemed to subside as I continued use of the product. I guess my body got used to it.

Strength: 8/10 - I went up in many of my lifts, but I never felt any real strength gains. I know that sounds a little strange, but I just didn't feel that much stronger. I know that it helped, but for whatever reason, I just never felt much of a difference. I give it an 8, regardless, because I did increase weight on many lifts.

Overall : 8.5/10 - This is a very solid product in an over-saturated market of DAA products. The Calcium Lactate is a great addition to improve recovery and reduce soreness, but it seems like it's only temporary and you body adjusts to it. I felt great while taking this product and I did have some added aggression in the gym. One side effect to note is that I did have some minor chest acne after about the second week, but it was nothing significant. I will be buying the product and definitely referring it to friends who are looking for a T booster or for PCT recovery. Strength was good, overall feeling was good, and libido was boosted; definitely a solid product.

Thank you again, Taurus Nutrition, for allowing me to log your product. I apologize that I disappeared and couldn't continue with the frequency that I started with, but I made sure to continue keeping track of my progress on your product. I hope that I have the chance to log another product of yours in the future...hopefully without any setbacks!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review, and am inspired by you bud. Wish you all the best health in the future.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review. And hope you stay well bud