Endosurge mid term review

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm 2 weeks in my 4 week run of endosurge. So far I have noticed increased appetite, morning woods have become more frequent especially the past few days. I have noticed an improvement in the gym. This because of the snow Monday I was unable to hit the gym like usual putting my chest and back days back to back. Before the endosurge my back day would suffer but this week I was able to kill it as if I had the rest day like normal. Hopefully the next two weeks will just keep this going. Thanks again

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what we like to hear!!! Keep the updates comin bro!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Will do :)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am highly sensitive to Endo, so I don't know if you will get this, but for 4-5 hours after I dose each 2 caps, I feel on top of the world. The alpha feeling is about as strong as anything I can think of.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really felt an alpha feeling but I'm a pretty laid back guy. That being said I have noticed my aggression ramp up a notch or two in and out of the gym. I actually hit a PR on my deads last sat 315x3 ;-). I also have noticed the libido dept has ramped up too. ;-).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't really felt an alpha feeling but I'm a pretty laid back guy. That being said I have noticed my aggression ramp up a notch or two in and out of the gym. I actually hit a PR on my deads last sat 315x3 ;-). I also have noticed the libido dept has ramped up too. ;-).
Thanks for the feedback bud. Can never be upset with hitting new PRs and havin the libido ramp up.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
True. I have also notice my appetite also has ramped up in about the last week anyone had this?