Farmtireguy's reveiw of lecheek's samples

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok tonight was the first I have been able to get to the gym since the samples arrived. Once again thanks go to lecheek for the opportunity to try samples.
Ok first off I have to say the taste on both the speed xtreme and the intra-test are some of best tasting I hsve run across. I started with speed xtreme about 30 min out from my workout as usual with me and stimed prewo I start feeling the buzz in about 15 min. It wasn't a jacked up wired type tho. It was just kinda there. Definitely tell it has Ba in it with a decent dose about half way through I started to get the tingles. The energy lasted through my workout. Pretty spot on product IMO.
Ok now the intra-test like I said the flavor is pretty damn good. It really seemed to ramp my endurance up being my chest work out.
At the one point in my bench where I normally falter I was able to actually push through there and go on to grind another rep after. Didn't really notice any extra pump tho. But all in all two pretty solid products. Thanks lecheek ;-)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem.