How do I get sponsored

Mmyamahar6

Awards
I see allot of people doing sponsored logs on here how do I get in on this, were do I start

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First you should show that you can do logs. Perhaps by doing some unsponsored logs of products you buy. Show that you know what you are talking about and would be a good supplement tester. And that you won't just take their product and run.
Then, when you see some kind of promotion for a sponsored log you can post in it, post up your other logs and hope that they will choose you as their logger. That's the jist of it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brucey boy started getting sponsored opps faster than anyone I've ever seen. Granted he is a gifted individual but he had lots of reviews posted right off the bat.
Search up D2football

Mmyamahar6

Awards
Thanks for the feed back csn I also log a workout or just supplements?

nokkT

Awards
Thanks for the feed back csn I also log a workout or just supplements?
Why not do both at the same time? If you take some specific supplements, include your feelings on the supplement (for example a new pre-workout or intraworkout) that you're taking that day along with your progress, goals, lifts, etc for that day as well?

I'd also try to keep it updated 2-4 times a week. Just my opinion.

Mmyamahar6

Awards
Sounds good I just started the dc training and ran out of supps so its kind of a perfect time to start as soon as I buy more il start a log thanks for your input

nokkT

Awards
Take a look around the supplement log/reviews section at other logs, too. That will give you an idea about what you can do, too.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review products that you've purchased first. That goes a long way towards showing your intent/motivation to follow through with sponsored logs. Above all, be honest in your reviews.

nokkT

Awards
Agreed. Giving your honest, unbiased reviews of products go a long way as well.