Lecheek Nutrition REVIEW!!!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Alright here we go,
A little background info.
I'm 18 years old currently 246.6 lb at 6 foot a little on the bigger side, but I love being big regardless of body fat cause I was always the skinny kid til I found food

Anyways,
Speed Xtreme
First off the taste is unlike any ultraconcentrated blend I have tried, and I've tried it all. It is not sour nor too strong but oddly reminiscent of assault. I noticed the energy almost instantaneously and it did maintain throughout my work out. My lifts were all up, not sure if I can claim it was the Speed Xtreme but it was dope.

IntraTest Xtreme
Again the taste is unlike anything I've had, I might not buy this one cause I would drink it ALL THE TIME!!! Anyways I noticed I wasn't getting tired as quick as normal, and I shouldn't name drop, but I had been using Modern BCAA as my intra.

Great stuff here guys, get a sample if you don't believe me. Excellent work sir.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here we go,
A little background info.
I'm 18 years old currently 246.6 lb at 6 foot a little on the bigger side, but I love being big regardless of body fat cause I was always the skinny kid til I found food

Anyways,
Speed Xtreme
First off the taste is unlike any ultraconcentrated blend I have tried, and I've tried it all. It is not sour nor too strong but oddly reminiscent of assault. I noticed the energy almost instantaneously and it did maintain throughout my work out. My lifts were all up, not sure if I can claim it was the Speed Xtreme but it was dope.

IntraTest Xtreme
Again the taste is unlike anything I've had, I might not buy this one cause I would drink it ALL THE TIME!!! Anyways I noticed I wasn't getting tired as quick as normal, and I shouldn't name drop, but I had been using Modern BCAA as my intra.

Great stuff here guys, get a sample if you don't believe me. Excellent work sir.
Thanks for your review.