Sample review: OXY-ECA by Lecheek Nutrition

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
*Review is outside of the fat burning properties, and based on energy given

I took this in the morning on a 5 hours of sleep night (and very cloudy in the head). Took it in hopes of a boost in energy & to wake up.

Not feeling anything till 10 or so minutes after taking it, but after that I felt I was able to carrying on with my breakfast making and morning duties before leaving the door.

5 hours in I am still feeling awake, energy is still somewhat apparent, no warmth to report (cold day perhaps), no jitters (rarity to me), hopefully I don't get the lunch time blues...

Have to say so far so good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
*Review is outside of the fat burning properties, and based on energy givenI took this in the morning on a 5 hours of sleep night (and very cloudy in the head). Took it in hopes of a boost in energy & to wake up. Not feeling anything till 10 or so minutes after taking it, but after that I felt I was able to carrying on with my breakfast making and morning duties before leaving the door.5 hours in I am still feeling awake, energy is still somewhat apparent, no warmth to report (cold day perhaps), no jitters (rarity to me), hopefully I don't get the lunch time blues...Have to say so far so good.
i took my oxyeca with my speed extreme sample, very nice energy!!!!