Tonight I will be taking my first dose.

Supplement line up
CL orange triad multi
USP super cissus
ON amino 2222 and ON bcaa 5000 powder
Fitness pro whey and ON casien
Flax seed

Finishing up my Erase pro this week.

Diet is still clean thats really the only way I eat. Unless I have a cheat day/week or month ;)

For workout I have been playing with the 5x5 for a few weeks as I have been strong so I probally keep lifting heave if the BEAST MODE is all that I hear it is.

I have tried a sample and did get a good session from it so Im very interested to see how a whole tub treats me. Do not think as of now I will be taking it on cardio days but we will see not sure yet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on bro, get Beast!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the beast mode and I have to say I need to time it a little better. It ended up being about 45 before i got to start lifting .
Or next time I should just make sure the honda civic infront of me is doing the speed limit WTF.

Mixed it up down it went
Mixed just fine no problems at all on that end
Taste that is a different story. YUCK but to me its really no big deal I could care less but its not pleasant.

About 15-20 min after I took it I felt like I was playing grand theft auto on the way to the gym.
Tingle tinlge for about a good hour not too much just right I liked it.

In the gym
Bad gym day period. MONDAY it was crazy packed and everything I wanted was taken.
Im a big boy I managed to suck it up and lift but the intensity was just killed by the crowd even though I tried supersetting everything.
shoulders and cardio

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday will be a cardio day Fl3X would you take it on a cardio day ? Whats your opinion here ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you got your beast mode, marms!!!! give it hell!!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday will be a cardio day Fl3X would you take it on a cardio day ? Whats your opinion here ?
Would I? Hell yeah! Lol, I personally would even take it on an off day though! I love pre's. But yeah, preworkout like Beast Mode is a must for me on a cardio day, I wouldn't have the motivation otherwise. And there is the fact that it's loaded with mood boosting ingredients as well, it would make for the happiest cardio ever!
I can't even last 5 minutes on the treadmill, I get pissed off and quit out of boredom.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I? Hell yeah! Lol, I personally would even take it on an off day though! I love pre's. But yeah, preworkout like Beast Mode is a must for me on a cardio day, I wouldn't have the motivation otherwise. And there is the fact that it's loaded with mood boosting ingredients as well, it would make for the happiest cardio ever!
I can't even last 5 minutes on the treadmill, I get pissed off and quit out of boredom.
Best cardio ever,cranked out 15 min walking warmup 45 on the stairs 15 min walking cooldown with the hoodie up lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best cardio ever,cranked out 15 min walking warmup 45 on the stairs 15 min walking cooldown with the hoodie up lol
Did you feel like you were gonna ralf at all? That is the only problem I run into for cardio, the pre sometimes wants to come back up.
Empty stomach or no?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you feel like you were gonna ralf at all? That is the only problem I run into for cardio, the pre sometimes wants to come back up.
Empty stomach or no?
No I was good I eat about 2 hrs before I take my PWO. If it was hot in there maybe I would ralf but its not that why I rock the hoodie so I can sweat. I know what your talking about I get that in the summer when the air is not on in the gym.

I was happy I was able to sleep last night. Sometimes the PWO's keep me up this didn't

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fl3X im starting to think that your beast mode is bad luck for me lol
Another 20mph in front of me in a 35 on the way to the gym
And old guys were taking my stuff while I was super setting lmao(so pissed)
Despite to beast mode gym curse the last 2 lifts focus,energy and mood were really good.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, don't blame it on the Beast bro! I think it's your car :p

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im working this weekend so the workout wil be a bit off, going to hit back today maybe bi's we will see it should be a cardio day but i have to work on Sunday :(

So far the tingles are not as bad just a bit on the face for about 10-20 min. I am usually into the get you going stim PWO'S
This seems to be giving me a SMOOTH nice even concentrated energy throught my lifts. Think I was getting the feeling for the BEASTS MODE on last nights legs. SO SO Sore today lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think today was the 1st time I felt the BEAST in full effect for some chest/tris
I was pumped before I got to the gym felt like I worked out before I did and lifts were very solid, everything felt like I ran in and out of there.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gettin Beast, yeah buddy!
I love a good pump day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Late but in

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
In for this one.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like the beast mode is working good so far. Interesting in reading you taking it on cardio days as well. I personally only use it 30 minutes before my workouts only. Maybe I should try it out also on cardio days. Not that I do a ton of cardio even though I should. LOL my ole lady calls the tingles the creepy crawlies. lol. Keep kicking butt.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like the beast mode is working good so far. Interesting in reading you taking it on cardio days as well. I personally only use it 30 minutes before my workouts only. Maybe I should try it out also on cardio days. Not that I do a ton of cardio even though I should. LOL my ole lady calls the tingles the creepy crawlies. lol. Keep kicking butt.

I read about those creepy crawlies lol. Its not that bad for me I get a little tingle but not much. As far as cardio days those are now BEAST CARDIO days. I must say it helps me breeze right through my hour or so :) like today.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read about those creepy crawlies lol. Its not that bad for me I get a little tingle but not much. As far as cardio days those are now BEAST CARDIO days. I must say it helps me breeze right through my hour or so :) like today.
Awesome i may have to try it out. Which means I have to bump my cardio up. LOL. I need to any way as I have the Warrior Dash next month.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I dread cardio days..maybe a pwo on those days would help that. I'll have to start doing that.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more tingle the better!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome i may have to try it out. Which means I have to bump my cardio up. LOL. I need to any way as I have the Warrior Dash next month.
I dread cardio days..maybe a pwo on those days would help that. I'll have to start doing that.
Do it guys its all about the cardio summer is coming :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know I did tris on Monday but yesterday I wanted to BEAST MODE my arms and I did. Ya they were cramping when I got home couldnt even work the remote lol.

Today was just 45 min on the bike had house stuff to do :(

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOO PR PR PR PR

Leg day today and I tore that place up !!!!
hack squat
leg press
leg curl on the 3rd set I hit 190 OH YA PR 190 for 3x5
extensions I think my machine is K instead of lbs I have to find out.

I have not broken a PR in a long time for anything and im so happy :) Todays legs was just straight up disgusting really. I will be hurting in the next few days lol.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! PR's just make you wanna amp it up another level.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOO PR PR PR PR

Leg day today and I tore that place up !!!!
hack squat
leg press
leg curl on the 3rd set I hit 190 OH YA PR 190 for 3x5
extensions I think my machine is K instead of lbs I have to find out.

I have not broken a PR in a long time for anything and im so happy :) Todays legs was just straight up disgusting really. I will be hurting in the next few days lol.
Legs are a love/hate relationship in the gym for most I am sure. It is GREAT to really kick some butt and put up big #s, but you're gonna PAY for several days :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go man, get those pr's!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I woke up in pain lol

Yeah buddy.
The worst for me is the half a mile down to the toilet seat lol.
I have perfected the art of graceful falling.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed some back last night man am I SORE
Off today massage day WHOOOOOO man do I need it .

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So So sore from my massage
Today was a killer cardio 15/45/15 cant wait to toss some weight around tom. :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took it nice and slow for a nice concentration really slow with a nice squeez today. Stuck with 5x5 for chest but dropped the weight still super sore from my massage. OUCH lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Took it nice and slow for a nice concentration really slow with a nice squeez today. Stuck with 5x5 for chest but dropped the weight still super sore from my massage. OUCH lol
Nice & slow.
Phuck was u with 5 chicks lol...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just 30 min walking on the treadmill and a few sets of shoulder presses and some rear delts

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just did a few sets for back today but man did I go heavy and kill it. Beast mode is still holding up its end of the bargin. Maybe Ill sneak in some cardio on my off day on Sunday we will see

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took Sunday of and rested up.
Hit some chest today and the gym was packed almost lost it on the newbies stealing my supersets GRRRRR why people WHY ????
Cardio Tom. :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im a little past half way done with this tub. I guess I should have asked in the begining but I have been packing the scoops kinda tight with a little on the top ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO yesterday was a cardio day ! Well it started out that way and 20 min into the bike I had to go hit shoulders.

GREAT workout yesterday :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All over pump for my cardio today :)
15 warmup
45 bike
15 cooldown
Love the feeling/mood I get from the beast mode.
Yet it has been HOT in the gym the last few days and I have felt like launching :(

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hows the taste of this stuff? i got a sample awhile back and wasnt too fond of it

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off/rest day today. The last few workouts have been good I have just been busy at work so my bad.

Still going to do every other day cardio but im going to drop the weight a bit and hit some higher reps.

Im at a point where all my lifts were up or steady weight wise. I need a change up :) thats all.

Probally got around a week left of the BEAST MODE,poor little tub looks like it running low :(

I might have to save a scoop or 2 for when I go to the inlaws since it puts me in a good mood hahahah