Marms goes BEAST MODE

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice & slow.
    Phuck was u with 5 chicks lol...

maybe

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

just 30 min walking on the treadmill and a few sets of shoulder presses and some rear delts
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Just did a few sets for back today but man did I go heavy and kill it. Beast mode is still holding up its end of the bargin. Maybe Ill sneak in some cardio on my off day on Sunday we will see
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Took Sunday of and rested up.
    Hit some chest today and the gym was packed almost lost it on the newbies stealing my supersets GRRRRR why people WHY ????
    Cardio Tom.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

So im a little past half way done with this tub. I guess I should have asked in the begining but I have been packing the scoops kinda tight with a little on the top
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

SO yesterday was a cardio day ! Well it started out that way and 20 min into the bike I had to go hit shoulders.

GREAT workout yesterday
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

All over pump for my cardio today
    15 warmup
    45 bike
    15 cooldown
    Love the feeling/mood I get from the beast mode.
    Yet it has been HOT in the gym the last few days and I have felt like launching
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hows the taste of this stuff? i got a sample awhile back and wasnt too fond of it
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    hows the taste of this stuff? i got a sample awhile back and wasnt too fond of it
    The 1st few times It was GROSS. Now Im use to it and its really not that bad. I guess the pros outway the tatse so I look past it maybe ?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Off/rest day today. The last few workouts have been good I have just been busy at work so my bad.

Still going to do every other day cardio but im going to drop the weight a bit and hit some higher reps.

Im at a point where all my lifts were up or steady weight wise. I need a change up thats all.

Probally got around a week left of the BEAST MODE,poor little tub looks like it running low

I might have to save a scoop or 2 for when I go to the inlaws since it puts me in a good mood hahahah
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

awesome log so far. Looks like I was not the only one who liked how Beast Mode worked.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    awesome log so far. Looks like I was not the only one who liked how Beast Mode worked.
    Thanks man!!! I was always hearing GREAT things about it im so glad a got a opp to log it. Only neg was taste at first but other than that a quality pwo here.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Some Beast Cardio last night 60 min on the bike. Im really starting to build a great endurance on the bike Gonna be great for my summer cut.
    Off work today house stuff and leg day. Might go to a diff. gym location to use diff machines today.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Not such a good day. Felt great in the AM made it to the gym and turned around and came back Feel like crap,been on the couch ever since. Just Checking in and laying back down
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

Get better man! I hate those kinda days. Sometimes you just need a week off to get back in touch with the other parts of your life lol.

So I noticed Speed Extreme has Mucuna in it as well. How would you compare (honestly) these two together as far as focus goes?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Get better man! I hate those kinda days. Sometimes you just need a week off to get back in touch with the other parts of your life lol.

So I noticed Speed Extreme has Mucuna in it as well. How would you compare (honestly) these two together as far as focus goes?
    Well the Intra test has the mucana but I know you are using the 2 in combination. Honestly the focus for me with the Beast Mode is probally the strongest factor of the product. I have only use the Speed Extreme a few times to be honest. I would have to run a full tub to give you my honest opinion on a comparison between the 2 products
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Well the Intra test has the mucana but I know you are using the 2 in combination. Honestly the focus for me with the Beast Mode is probally the strongest factor of the product. I have only use the Speed Extreme a few times to be honest. I would have to run a full tub to give you my honest opinion on a comparison between the 2 products
    I feel like I get a cleaner energy from the SE.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

I feel like I get a cleaner energy from the SE.
    Thats good to hear. Im glad your running it as I know your always down for the honest opinion
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Needed a down day today.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Wow one day off and the Beast Mode did its job again today.
    Wanted to lift so bad today. Didnt know what to do ??? So I figured Id kill chest again for a change up and I did
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

FL3X I can see how you said you can feel like you want to puke sometimes. Its getting hotter and hotter here and I was burping a bit while lifting today. Its all good Beast MODE still made me kill my lift and cardio
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Been swamped but still killing the BEAST MODE. Should be done this weekend with a final write up.
    I have been going lighter with higher reps and getting great lifts
    Plus the gym has been EMPTY so its mine all mine
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Been swamped but still killing the BEAST MODE. Should be done this weekend with a final write up.
    I have been going lighter with higher reps and getting great lifts
    Plus the gym has been EMPTY so its mine all mine
    Good deal man. Hope your gym has better AC than mine lol. Went from too cold to too hot.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Good deal man. Hope your gym has better AC than mine lol. Went from too cold to too hot.
    Right now its ok but they go from cold to hot to cold its never correct.
    In the summer I have to rock the hoodie or ill never warm up it ICE cold
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

So hot yesterday and today !!! Destroyed legs yesdterday and was sore today so bad. OH so so bad.
    Did 20 on the bike till the old lady made me go on the treadmill for 30 ! Next time im staying on the bike
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.66%

Sorry I'm so late, with you almost out maybe we can get something else to try?

Preciate the honest feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    The 1st few times It was GROSS. Now Im use to it and its really not that bad. I guess the pros outway the tatse so I look past it maybe ?
    New flavor coming out and a new version of the fruit punch, should be done in a few weeks from what I hear
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp View Post

New flavor coming out and a new version of the fruit punch, should be done in a few weeks from what I hear
    That's awesome. I'm not the biggest taste snob, I'd rather drink something nasty that works than something that tastes great and doesn't do jack. But if you can have a great taste and great results, WIN. Beast Mode is a great pwo and I'll definitely be trying any new flavors.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.66%

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Beast Mode is a great pwo and I'll definitely be trying any new flavors.
    Glad to hear it man, the new flavors should be good.

We also have some other new products coming. I actually have samples of one of them, trying it out tomorrow. We'll do some sampling once everything is finalized

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    That's awesome. I'm not the biggest taste snob, I'd rather drink something nasty that works than something that tastes great and doesn't do jack.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

Sorry I'm so late, with you almost out maybe we can get something else to try?

Preciate the honest feedback

Better later right
    Honest feed back is why I am here
    A new Flavor you say ??
    Try something else
    Am I getting punked here ?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.66%

dead serious homie
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I took the beast mode and I have to say I need to time it a little better. It ended up being about 45 before i got to start lifting .
    Or next time I should just make sure the honda civic infront of me is doing the speed limit WTF.

Mixed it up down it went
    Mixed just fine no problems at all on that end
    Taste that is a different story. YUCK but to me its really no big deal I could care less but its not pleasant.

About 15-20 min after I took it I felt like I was playing grand theft auto on the way to the gym.
    Tingle tinlge for about a good hour not too much just right I liked it.

In the gym
    Bad gym day period. MONDAY it was crazy packed and everything I wanted was taken.
    Im a big boy I managed to suck it up and lift but the intensity was just killed by the crowd even though I tried supersetting everything.
    shoulders and cardio
    i agree with the tingles...very few preworkout are ba dosed high enough to give me the tingles-been awhile.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

dead serious homie
    I will PM you good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree with the tingles...very few preworkout are ba dosed high enough to give me the tingles-been awhile.
    Gotta love it
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.15%

BEAST MODE FINAL REVIEW.

FL3X and everyone at BEAST thank you so much for the opportunity to run the much talked about BEAST MODE!!!!
    I really can see why it is talked about so much.

Beast Mode we will give you a strong 9.5 (only because of taste or it be a 10)

Talk about a clean energy and strong focus PWO this hits that group. I am usually a stim go go go PWO type of guy but this was a nice change up for me . At no time did this ever let me down. From scoop one to the last scoop the feeling and energy was the same. No Crash and kept me going the whole workout.

Sometimes the body does get use to the products and we dont get the same effects as time goes on. Not with this the same through the whole tub. Cardio days,lifting days,both, it was there for me.

Even on days when I did not feel like training. I take it race to the gym be like AHHH i dont want to lift 20 min or so on the bike and I was off to lift with strong concentrated workouts.

Highlights of the product for me.

FOCUS 10
    Energy 10
    Endurance 10
    Was able to sleep at night as well

Low point was the taste but I hear a rumor they are coming out with a new flavor lol. Its not that bad to the point you cant stomach it its just not something you look forward to tasting. Again not a dealbreaker for how effective a PWO it is

Fl3X thanks again man really. I will always have a tub of this in my cabinet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mattrag goes BEAST MODE in PCT
    By mattrag in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. getting beastly-'beast mode'
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 02:21 PM
  3. BEAST Sports round 2, Beast Mode giveway + other goodies!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM
  4. 1st cycle.......beast mode!!
    By dess in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 02:06 AM