WarcraftJJS's going Fat Free with APP Nut (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Day 29
    Monday 03/12/12

    Weight: 236lbs./ 21.5% fat.

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals.

    Info on Fat Free:

    1. When I'm at work and take Fat Free I get the loopy feeling but when I'm taking Fat Free on off days I feel great!

    2. Feel like I don't have problems with eating but I do feel like I get fuller faster.

    3. Dosing Fat Free at 1 cap around 8:00 am and 1 cap at 1:00 pm.

    Road Bike:
    Time: 90 min 0 sec
    Level/Resistance: Hills and Flat land.

    Been wanting to go riding and the day was to good to not. Rode for 90 mins in good hilley and flat terrain. Felt good legs are spent.

    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  2. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Day 30
    Tuesday 03/13/12

    Weight: 236lbs./ 21.5% fat.

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals.

    Info on Fat Free:

    1. When I'm at work and take Fat Free I get the loopy feeling but when I'm taking Fat Free on off days I feel great!

    2. Feel like I don't have problems with eating but I do feel like I get fuller faster.

    3. Dosing Fat Free at 1 cap around 8:00 am and 1 cap at 1:00 pm.

    Had to take this as a offday because of work got in the way.

    Still have some caps left so I will be posting tomorrow with final reviews.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  3. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    Did you post your final review brotha?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Did you post your final review brotha?
    I'm posting up today. I've been away for work and pulling 12 hour shifts for a clean up just at a site. Just would get back to the hotel and fall asleep. God i'm still tired.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  5. Registered User
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2277

    Im with ya brotha. I've been exhausted like crazy lately. I still have a few days left on fat free. Feel like I've gained some weight back due to slack in the diet but I dont feel like I look considerably bigger. Not sure tho
  6. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Final Review!
    (Also on the second post.)

    Want to say thanks again to everyone at APPNut for the chance to take this great product.

    Daily feeling: 9/10
    For me the daily feeling on Fat Free was a little hard on my day for the first couple days. I also think a lot of it was because I took two in the morning and one at night. But after I get used to the stims it was a great feeling on Fat Free. But during the first week I had a Loopy feeling but never effected my gym.

    Sleep: 8/10
    Sleep was effected for the first night but subsided relatively fast. But that can be said for most Fat Cutters. But if you READ the instructions your sleep probley will not be affected that much. After the first couple days I never had a problem with sleep.

    Workouts: 10/10
    Must say I've taken other Fat Burners and my workouts would be severely affected all the way from not even wanting to go to the gym to being so over stimed from my preworkout that I felt like I would puke by just my warm up to killing my max lift weight.

    Fat Free never affected my lift or cardio. Which I would put HIGH on my book of a great Fat Burner. I was even able to hit higher maxs on Fat Free.

    Foods: 8/10
    I was not really feeling the appetite suppressant with Fat Free but it must have been there because some days I would have to make myself eat what I needed for the day. (So my rating on this may be a little off.)


    Overall: 9/10
    Overall I believe its helped me with the crap of a month I have been having. Because I was losing wieght but probley not as fast as most people would have. I'm still taking what is left of the bottle and will love to continue and will. Thanks again for a great and solid Fat Burner that didn't kill my gym time.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  7. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Im with ya brotha. I've been exhausted like crazy lately. I still have a few days left on fat free. Feel like I've gained some weight back due to slack in the diet but I dont feel like I look considerably bigger. Not sure tho
    I'm just glad to be back home and in a normal routine. Gym tonight feels great to get back.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,761
    Rep Power
    2088886

    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Final Review!
    (Also on the second post.)

    Want to say thanks again to everyone at APPNut for the chance to take this great product.

    Daily feeling: 9/10
    For me the daily feeling on Fat Free was a little hard on my day for the first couple days. I also think a lot of it was because I took two in the morning and one at night. But after I get used to the stims it was a great feeling on Fat Free. But during the first week I had a Loopy feeling but never effected my gym.

    Sleep: 8/10
    Sleep was effected for the first night but subsided relatively fast. But that can be said for most Fat Cutters. But if you READ the instructions your sleep probley will not be affected that much. After the first couple days I never had a problem with sleep.

    Workouts: 10/10
    Must say I've taken other Fat Burners and my workouts would be severely affected all the way from not even wanting to go to the gym to being so over stimed from my preworkout that I felt like I would puke by just my warm up to killing my max lift weight.

    Fat Free never affected my lift or cardio. Which I would put HIGH on my book of a great Fat Burner. I was even able to hit higher maxs on Fat Free.

    Foods: 8/10
    I was not really feeling the appetite suppressant with Fat Free but it must have been there because some days I would have to make myself eat what I needed for the day. (So my rating on this may be a little off.)


    Overall: 9/10
    Overall I believe its helped me with the crap of a month I have been having. Because I was losing wieght but probley not as fast as most people would have. I'm still taking what is left of the bottle and will love to continue and will. Thanks again for a great and solid Fat Burner that didn't kill my gym time.
    Thanks for the review!

    Did you take any before and after measurments? (bodyweight, bodyfat, etc)?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Registered User
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Chicago Subs.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,201
    Rep Power
    93585

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Thanks for the review!

    Did you take any before and after measurments? (bodyweight, bodyfat, etc)?
    No I totally forgot too. Sorry. I wanted to get pictures too. I really wanted a better log but I was so bussy with work cutting into life AGAIN. That I forgot to get stuff for this log.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:46 AM
  2. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM
  3. BIGBEEF gets jacked on FREE TEST(sponsored)
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
  4. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:09 AM
  5. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in