ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

got this in mail on fri, but i have been on antibiotics since tues and have taken no supps including prescription sleep aids since tuesday-this includes my beloved stims-the longest i have been of stims in years, lol....oh well, back to phenibut...ai also sent me a bunch of samples including sadly enough just 1 sample of 3z...last night i took the sample pack of 3z along with 2 phenibut, this combe worked really well- let me tell you it felt great to get some decent sleep!!!! what i am going to do is alternate phenibut with my prescrition sleep aids, this works out really well since if i take my scripts to often i build tollerance quickly-same applies to the phenibut!!! so tonight i will go with 4 caps of phenibut and then tomorrow i will use my scrpit and so forth.....i am a big fan of phenibut when used correctly!!!! it is tempting to want to use phenibut too often-this is not wise, imo!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out.

Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out. Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!
    yeah, i know-right....been a long, long time since i was off stims....if my beast mode ever comes i should be primed!!!! the 3z is alot better than i was expecting-going to just be going with 4 phenibut tonight-hope it works as well as the 3z/phenibut combo did!!!!

4. Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

5. I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!

indeed...i have been using on and off for a few years now, it's getting harder and harder to find and the ai phenibut is very reasonable at 500mg per cap!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.
    i like to take it about 2 hours before i plan on going to bed, that way i have a couple of hours of 'chill' time. btw-it has no negative effects on sex drive if anything it improves mine-but don't take it too long before sex or you will be too 'chilled', lol. if you wanted just a little 'chill thru the day the 1 cap 3xday should do the trick....if you wanted more 'chill' before a sressful event then 2 caps or 1 gram will do ya, imo.

8. Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.
    the only bad thing i can say about phenibut is you can't use it every day, i am being totally serious-this stuff is fantastic!!! start off with just 1 cap........you can thank me later, seriously!!!!

10. I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends.

11. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends.
    sounds similar to how i am using it...alternating with my prescription sleep aids! give it a shot!!!!

12. The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.
    i agree, you do not want to abuse it...but i have used it 4xweek for a month at a time with no issues...ok, last night i dosed 4 phenibut 2 hours before bed....had some really great sex, and then couldn't fall asleep, lol. i got up and started reading for about half an hour and fell asleep in my lazyboy chair, lol. man, the mellow/cool feeling i get from phenibut is so good it's hard to believe it's legal-seriously!!!! no phenibut tonight!! i go back to work wednesday night-been off with a sinus infection, but i went to gym today and it felt good to be back even though it was a mediocre workout....

14. I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.
    fantastic!!! keep experimenting and let me know!!!

16. tonight is my 1st day back to work after being off with a sinus infection...this afternoon i took 4 phenibut and watched an old steven segal movie, by the time the movie was over i was ready for bed. took me less than 30 minutes to fall asleep and just woke up....phenibut is amazing stuff!!!!

17. took a couple of days off of phenibut. this morning i got off work and was dead tired-still kinda recovering from being sick. i took 4 phenibut and got 6 hours of straight/dead sleep. i think it's the deepest sleep i have had in a very long time. occassional use like this means a 120 count bottle will last a very long time.......love me some phenibut!!!!!

18. i took 4 phenibut around 8pm last night, 2 hours before i planned on going to sleep....i was chillin so nice i decided to stay up and watch a movie, finally went to bed around 12 and slept until 8 this morning only getting up once to pee....people who don't have sleep problems probably have a hard time comprehending how much getting a good nights sleep can effect your life...my whole attitude is much better when i am able to get sleep....love me some phenibut!!!!

19. tomorrow and tuesday are off days from phenibut, so i decided to take 2 phenibut along with my stims before work tonight-i really enjoy the effects of hghpro and similar products taken with stims....so i decided to give phenibut and stims a go!!!!

20. damn, i won't be doing phenibut before work again, lol.....zoned out and production was way down-don't use phenibut around heavy machinery!!!!

21. WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol.

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.

22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol.

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.
    i love doing hgh supps and stims during cardio[i figured phenibut would be the same]-you just zone out and before you know it an hour has gone by, also the endorphin release i get from cardio hits much sooner and is more intense-you have got to try it.....operating a high speed flexo is another bird altogether, you have to multi-task like no tomorrow, on the phenibut i just locked in on one thing, not a productive night, lol.

23. What industry is that?

24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What industry is that?
    boxes...a lot of responsibility. prefeeder/print die/rotary die/folder gluer/collator/downloader-stacker...used to be 3 man crews, but with the layoffs down to 2....like i said multi-tasking like no tomorrow, lol.

25. Do you get tired of the repetition or is it so fast paced that you don't have time to think about it. I work at a treatment plant, but also get to go out into the city and mess with the commercial customers and industries. I really like my job due to its variety. I think I would be alright with repetition IF it was a fast paced atmosphere. It sounds like you're probably in constant motion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
  5. Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM