ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I tried 500mg of Phenibut yesterday before going to Easter dinner. My niece and nephew kind of stress me out b/c they can get a little loud at times, lol. I don't have kids and I'm an only child.

    I felt pretty laid back the entire evening. I don't know if it was the Phenibut or not, but I'll definitely try it in this manner again.
    I haven't tried phenibut for anything but bedtime. I should have some on hand for some rough days happening at work soon.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--


  2. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I tried 500mg of Phenibut yesterday before going to Easter dinner. My niece and nephew kind of stress me out b/c they can get a little loud at times, lol. I don't have kids and I'm an only child.

    I felt pretty laid back the entire evening. I don't know if it was the Phenibut or not, but I'll definitely try it in this manner again.
    1 cap is very mild...2 caps is very noticeable-at least for me...i can't believe how many phenibut i still have left...this is a very cost effective supp!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Yes, I agree. My first bottle was a 90 count bottle form SNS. My next bottle will be from AI Sports, which is 120 caps. That will likely last me a little over three months!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. sorry I missed this Tom

    your log gets more hits than a prostitute gets laid or got laid-thats only legal in Nevada right..anyways

    I was the one that got you the phenibut?

    500 mgs does me good contest prep on these low carb/low calorie days

    agreed phenibut is more of a novelty item and not for everyday stuff like work. Think sex with the wife or only when needed

    Ive been using it since 2005 and it took me about 3 years to go though fifty grams
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    sorry I missed this Tom

    your log gets more hits than a prostitute gets laid or got laid-thats only legal in Nevada right..anyways

    I was the one that got you the phenibut?

    500 mgs does me good contest prep on these low carb/low calorie days

    agreed phenibut is more of a novelty item and not for everyday stuff like work. Think sex with the wife or only when needed

    Ive been using it since 2005 and it took me about 3 years to go though fifty grams
    yup...and for sleep, hghpro/phenibut is even better than my old favorite somnidren!!! best otc sleep aid-BY FAR!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup...and for sleep, hghpro/phenibut is even better than my old favorite somnidren!!! best otc sleep aid-BY FAR!!!!
    nice. never tried mixing the two do you mix them all at once.

    I personally have used phenibut in the evenings and feel relaxing effect in the evening and then when i go to sleep its deep phenibut sleep untill I wake up
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    nice. never tried mixing the two do you mix them all at once.
    still wondering about this question Tom
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    nice. never tried mixing the two do you mix them all at once.

    I personally have used phenibut in the evenings and feel relaxing effect in the evening and then when i go to sleep its deep phenibut sleep untill I wake up

    3 sometimes 4 nights a week i use phenibut along with hghpro. these are the nights i really look forward too. the other nights i will use hghpro solo or use hghpro along with a prescription sleep aid if needed...i really prefer phenibut/hghpro to hghpro/prescription sleep aid, but i don't feel comfortable using phenibut more than 4x week.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    3 sometimes 4 nights a week i use phenibut along with hghpro. these are the nights i really look forward too. the other nights i will use hghpro solo or use hghpro along with a prescription sleep aid if needed...i really prefer phenibut/hghpro to hghpro/prescription sleep aid, but i don't feel comfortable using phenibut more than 4x week.
    Ive never used it more than 2-3 x's a week and Ive been using it since 2005
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  10. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ive never used it more than 2-3 x's a week and Ive been using it since 2005
    well, i finally ran out of phenibut...and i have 1 day left of hghpro....going to take a week off then order more of both....


    ai is my brand of choice for phenibut from now on, very cost effective and i can count on top quality. the bulks may be somewhat cheaper but the convenience alone makes up for that, not to mention that some bulks have been getting a bad rep lately!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well, i finally ran out of phenibut...and i have 1 day left of hghpro....going to take a week off then order more of both....


    ai is my brand of choice for phenibut from now on, very cost effective and i can count on top quality. the bulks may be somewhat cheaper but the convenience alone makes up for that, not to mention that some bulks have been getting a bad rep lately!!!!
    I am glad we sold you on that Tom. One thing I have to state because I beleive in is phenibut use at maxium 1-2 x's a week at most. Its good to have on hand when only needed and if your doing it a regular thing 1-2 times a week maxium, please. Its good to take breaks from it as well and when I take long breaks when I finally do do it, it works soooooooo nice.

    Thank you for logging.

    p.s. your protomax log last year has helped me, thank you , as I am using protomax right now at 50 mgs and will go up to 75 mgs. Ive done protodrol before (same thing , different brand) and 75 mgs was the highest i went and it worked effectively.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I am glad we sold you on that Tom. One thing I have to state because I beleive in is phenibut use at maxium 1-2 x's a week at most. Its good to have on hand when only needed and if your doing it a regular thing 1-2 times a week maxium, please. Its good to take breaks from it as well and when I take long breaks when I finally do do it, it works soooooooo nice.

    Thank you for logging.

    thanks for the advice and kind words, john!!!


    i really enjoyed the phenibut/hghpro-thank you.


    i agree, proto is a very nice ph with good effects and very little to no sides!!!!

    p.s. your protomax log last year has helped me, thank you , as I am using protomax right now at 50 mgs and will go up to 75 mgs. Ive done protodrol before (same thing , different brand) and 75 mgs was the highest i went and it worked effectively.
    i got great results at 100mg but looking back, not really sure that high of a dose was actually worth the cost.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:40 AM
  5. Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in