Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail on fri, but i have been on antibiotics since tues and have taken no supps including prescription sleep aids since tuesday-this includes my beloved stims-the longest i have been of stims in years, lol....oh well, back to phenibut...ai also sent me a bunch of samples including sadly enough just 1 sample of 3z...last night i took the sample pack of 3z along with 2 phenibut, this combe worked really well- let me tell you it felt great to get some decent sleep!!!! what i am going to do is alternate phenibut with my prescrition sleep aids, this works out really well since if i take my scripts to often i build tollerance quickly-same applies to the phenibut!!! so tonight i will go with 4 caps of phenibut and then tomorrow i will use my scrpit and so forth.....i am a big fan of phenibut when used correctly!!!! it is tempting to want to use phenibut too often-this is not wise, imo!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out.

Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed my samples of 3z. Knocked me out. Glad you're finally taking a break from stims!
yeah, i know-right....been a long, long time since i was off stims....if my beast mode ever comes i should be primed!!!! the 3z is alot better than i was expecting-going to just be going with 4 phenibut tonight-hope it works as well as the 3z/phenibut combo did!!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, Phenibut is a great supplement!

indeed...i have been using on and off for a few years now, it's getting harder and harder to find and the ai phenibut is very reasonable at 500mg per cap!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried Phenibut yet, so I'm interested to see how this works out for you.
i like to take it about 2 hours before i plan on going to bed, that way i have a couple of hours of 'chill' time. btw-it has no negative effects on sex drive if anything it improves mine-but don't take it too long before sex or you will be too 'chilled', lol. if you wanted just a little 'chill thru the day the 1 cap 3xday should do the trick....if you wanted more 'chill' before a sressful event then 2 caps or 1 gram will do ya, imo.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I might break into a bottle this week, especially if things get hectic.
the only bad thing i can say about phenibut is you can't use it every day, i am being totally serious-this stuff is fantastic!!! start off with just 1 cap........you can thank me later, seriously!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of HGHpro, but I take it 5 on 2 off. I'm thinking I might try Phenibut on my HGHpro off nights, which happens to be my weekends. :D
sounds similar to how i am using it...alternating with my prescription sleep aids! give it a shot!!!!

D3Baseball

Awards
The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The general rule with phenibut is no more than 2x a week. There are some serious and ****ty withdrawal symptoms with this stuff, you do not want to abuse it.
i agree, you do not want to abuse it...but i have used it 4xweek for a month at a time with no issues...ok, last night i dosed 4 phenibut 2 hours before bed....had some really great sex, and then couldn't fall asleep, lol. i got up and started reading for about half an hour and fell asleep in my lazyboy chair, lol. man, the mellow/cool feeling i get from phenibut is so good it's hard to believe it's legal-seriously!!!! no phenibut tonight!! i go back to work wednesday night-been off with a sinus infection, but i went to gym today and it felt good to be back even though it was a mediocre workout....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did end up breaking into a bottle a few nights ago. I only used one capsule, so I took it with two caps of HGHpro. I had some of the weirdest dreams (in an amusing way). My dreams are usually plausible, but I was dreaming in make believe that night, lol. Coincidence, I don't know. I did sleep well though.
fantastic!!! keep experimenting and let me know!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tonight is my 1st day back to work after being off with a sinus infection...this afternoon i took 4 phenibut and watched an old steven segal movie, by the time the movie was over i was ready for bed. took me less than 30 minutes to fall asleep and just woke up....phenibut is amazing stuff!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took a couple of days off of phenibut. this morning i got off work and was dead tired-still kinda recovering from being sick. i took 4 phenibut and got 6 hours of straight/dead sleep. i think it's the deepest sleep i have had in a very long time. occassional use like this means a 120 count bottle will last a very long time.......love me some phenibut!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i took 4 phenibut around 8pm last night, 2 hours before i planned on going to sleep....i was chillin so nice i decided to stay up and watch a movie, finally went to bed around 12 and slept until 8 this morning only getting up once to pee....people who don't have sleep problems probably have a hard time comprehending how much getting a good nights sleep can effect your life...my whole attitude is much better when i am able to get sleep....love me some phenibut!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tomorrow and tuesday are off days from phenibut, so i decided to take 2 phenibut along with my stims before work tonight-i really enjoy the effects of hghpro and similar products taken with stims....so i decided to give phenibut and stims a go!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i won't be doing phenibut before work again, lol.....zoned out and production was way down-don't use phenibut around heavy machinery!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol. :nono:

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WTH? Why would you take phenibut and then play with heavy machinery, lol. :nono:

FWIIW, I took two phenibut with three HGHpro a few nights ago. It was literally the first time that I slept straight the whole night in who knows how long. I was amazed when I woke up and looked at the clock and it was time to get up.

What do you find appealing about stacking phenibut and stims? I'm curious.
i love doing hgh supps and stims during cardio[i figured phenibut would be the same]-you just zone out and before you know it an hour has gone by, also the endorphin release i get from cardio hits much sooner and is more intense-you have got to try it.....operating a high speed flexo is another bird altogether, you have to multi-task like no tomorrow, on the phenibut i just locked in on one thing, not a productive night, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What industry is that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What industry is that?
boxes...a lot of responsibility. prefeeder/print die/rotary die/folder gluer/collator/downloader-stacker...used to be 3 man crews, but with the layoffs down to 2....like i said multi-tasking like no tomorrow, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you get tired of the repetition or is it so fast paced that you don't have time to think about it. I work at a treatment plant, but also get to go out into the city and mess with the commercial customers and industries. I really like my job due to its variety. I think I would be alright with repetition IF it was a fast paced atmosphere. It sounds like you're probably in constant motion.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good stuff in here glad that it's working for you so well for getting a good nights rest in with you my attitude is completely different with a solid nights sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!

That would freaking suck lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know why, but this is what I pictured, lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back on the phenibut tonight, i've missed it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is....phenibut i freaking awesome!!! if you haven't tried it-do it!!! really slept good last night...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty much just more of the same...phenibut is very effective for me when used 3 nights a week, no reason to bump dose[4 caps] and no tolerance issues. at this rate this bottle of phenibut will last forever!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.
phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only use it for two nights in a row and then I try and take two to three nights off. HGHpro helps me feel better with less sleep. When I stack it with Phenibut I'm able to sleep straight through the night. If I wake up, I'm not remembering it. It seems to really help with restlessness.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You may have convinced me to try it Tom

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.
it's good by it's self but the ingredients in hghpro make it very compatible!!! i bet that is a very nice combo...

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....
I know exactly what your saying :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
phenibut continues to help with sleep...no side effects used 3-4 xweekly.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.
only a few times...but i have a bottle of hghpro coming-when i get it i will be doing 1 phenibut and 2 hghpro prior to cardio!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the reasoning for that?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the reasoning for that?
already covered that, but once again for you 'slow' guys, lol. taking stims along with something like hghpro/phenibut decreases time till i get the endorphin rush from cardio, plus the focus is unreal-really takes my mind off things...time goes by remarkably fast!!! seriously, it's hard to describe, but it's something i am almost sure you would enjoy...makes cardio actully something to look forward to.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too. :lol:

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too. :lol:

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.
i was only joking, lol......try 2 hghpro and 1 phenibut on your next cardio day.....fantastic!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.
hurry up and get another bottle...it lasts forever!!!!