ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....
    I know exactly what your saying

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

phenibut continues to help with sleep...no side effects used 3-4 xweekly.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.
    only a few times...but i have a bottle of hghpro coming-when i get it i will be doing 1 phenibut and 2 hghpro prior to cardio!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's the reasoning for that?
  6. Diamond Member

What's the reasoning for that?
    already covered that, but once again for you 'slow' guys, lol. taking stims along with something like hghpro/phenibut decreases time till i get the endorphin rush from cardio, plus the focus is unreal-really takes my mind off things...time goes by remarkably fast!!! seriously, it's hard to describe, but it's something i am almost sure you would enjoy...makes cardio actully something to look forward to.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too.

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.
  8. Diamond Member

Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too.

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.
    i was only joking, lol......try 2 hghpro and 1 phenibut on your next cardio day.....fantastic!!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.
  10. Diamond Member

I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.
    hurry up and get another bottle...it lasts forever!!!!
  11. Elite Member

hurry up and get another bottle...it lasts forever!!!!
    I have some coming, but all of my orders have been delayed lately. I have about 5 parcels in limbo right now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I have some coming, but all of my orders have been delayed lately. I have about 5 parcels in limbo right now
    i hate to wait, lol.
  13. Elite Member

i hate to wait, lol.
    Me too, just talked to my parents, as I get things sent there so people don't knock on my door in the middle of the day and wake up my son (2 year olds naps are sacred and needed). Apparently 4 parcels arrived today..haha...kinda excites to head over tomorrow and see what I got!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Four in one day! I'm kind of jealous, lol.
  15. Elite Member

Four in one day! I'm kind of jealous, lol.
    It's like Christmas Nate...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Indeed.
  17. Diamond Member

damn!!!! 4 packages in one day!!!! whoot....
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    It's like Christmas Nate...

.................wow!!!!!!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

damn!!!! 4 packages in one day!!!! whoot....
    Lol thats a lot!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I tried 500mg of Phenibut yesterday before going to Easter dinner. My niece and nephew kind of stress me out b/c they can get a little loud at times, lol. I don't have kids and I'm an only child.

I felt pretty laid back the entire evening. I don't know if it was the Phenibut or not, but I'll definitely try it in this manner again.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I tried 500mg of Phenibut yesterday before going to Easter dinner. My niece and nephew kind of stress me out b/c they can get a little loud at times, lol. I don't have kids and I'm an only child.

I felt pretty laid back the entire evening. I don't know if it was the Phenibut or not, but I'll definitely try it in this manner again.
    I haven't tried phenibut for anything but bedtime. I should have some on hand for some rough days happening at work soon.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  22. Diamond Member

1 cap is very mild...2 caps is very noticeable-at least for me...i can't believe how many phenibut i still have left...this is a very cost effective supp!!!!!!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Yes, I agree. My first bottle was a 90 count bottle form SNS. My next bottle will be from AI Sports, which is 120 caps. That will likely last me a little over three months!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

sorry I missed this Tom

your log gets more hits than a prostitute gets laid or got laid-thats only legal in Nevada right..anyways

I was the one that got you the phenibut?

500 mgs does me good contest prep on these low carb/low calorie days

agreed phenibut is more of a novelty item and not for everyday stuff like work. Think sex with the wife or only when needed

Ive been using it since 2005 and it took me about 3 years to go though fifty grams
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    sorry I missed this Tom

your log gets more hits than a prostitute gets laid or got laid-thats only legal in Nevada right..anyways

I was the one that got you the phenibut?

500 mgs does me good contest prep on these low carb/low calorie days

agreed phenibut is more of a novelty item and not for everyday stuff like work. Think sex with the wife or only when needed

Ive been using it since 2005 and it took me about 3 years to go though fifty grams
    yup...and for sleep, hghpro/phenibut is even better than my old favorite somnidren!!! best otc sleep aid-BY FAR!!!!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

yup...and for sleep, hghpro/phenibut is even better than my old favorite somnidren!!! best otc sleep aid-BY FAR!!!!
    nice. never tried mixing the two do you mix them all at once.

I personally have used phenibut in the evenings and feel relaxing effect in the evening and then when i go to sleep its deep phenibut sleep untill I wake up
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

still wondering about this question Tom
  28. Diamond Member

I personally have used phenibut in the evenings and feel relaxing effect in the evening and then when i go to sleep its deep phenibut sleep untill I wake up

3 sometimes 4 nights a week i use phenibut along with hghpro. these are the nights i really look forward too. the other nights i will use hghpro solo or use hghpro along with a prescription sleep aid if needed...i really prefer phenibut/hghpro to hghpro/prescription sleep aid, but i don't feel comfortable using phenibut more than 4x week.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

3 sometimes 4 nights a week i use phenibut along with hghpro. these are the nights i really look forward too. the other nights i will use hghpro solo or use hghpro along with a prescription sleep aid if needed...i really prefer phenibut/hghpro to hghpro/prescription sleep aid, but i don't feel comfortable using phenibut more than 4x week.
    Ive never used it more than 2-3 x's a week and Ive been using it since 2005
  30. Diamond Member

Ive never used it more than 2-3 x's a week and Ive been using it since 2005
    well, i finally ran out of phenibut...and i have 1 day left of hghpro....going to take a week off then order more of both....

ai is my brand of choice for phenibut from now on, very cost effective and i can count on top quality. the bulks may be somewhat cheaper but the convenience alone makes up for that, not to mention that some bulks have been getting a bad rep lately!!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

well, i finally ran out of phenibut...and i have 1 day left of hghpro....going to take a week off then order more of both....

ai is my brand of choice for phenibut from now on, very cost effective and i can count on top quality. the bulks may be somewhat cheaper but the convenience alone makes up for that, not to mention that some bulks have been getting a bad rep lately!!!!
    I am glad we sold you on that Tom. One thing I have to state because I beleive in is phenibut use at maxium 1-2 x's a week at most. Its good to have on hand when only needed and if your doing it a regular thing 1-2 times a week maxium, please. Its good to take breaks from it as well and when I take long breaks when I finally do do it, it works soooooooo nice.

Thank you for logging.

p.s. your protomax log last year has helped me, thank you , as I am using protomax right now at 50 mgs and will go up to 75 mgs. Ive done protodrol before (same thing , different brand) and 75 mgs was the highest i went and it worked effectively.
  32. Diamond Member

I am glad we sold you on that Tom. One thing I have to state because I beleive in is phenibut use at maxium 1-2 x's a week at most. Its good to have on hand when only needed and if your doing it a regular thing 1-2 times a week maxium, please. Its good to take breaks from it as well and when I take long breaks when I finally do do it, it works soooooooo nice.

Thank you for logging.

thanks for the advice and kind words, john!!!

i really enjoyed the phenibut/hghpro-thank you.

i agree, proto is a very nice ph with good effects and very little to no sides!!!!

p.s. your protomax log last year has helped me, thank you , as I am using protomax right now at 50 mgs and will go up to 75 mgs. Ive done protodrol before (same thing , different brand) and 75 mgs was the highest i went and it worked effectively.
    i got great results at 100mg but looking back, not really sure that high of a dose was actually worth the cost.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
  5. Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:14 PM