ai is putting me to sleep-phenibut

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Some good stuff in here glad that it's working for you so well for getting a good nights rest in with you my attitude is completely different with a solid nights sleep.

2. it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it can get hectic at times...back in the day before prefeeders, we had to load the machine by hand...plus we didn't have loadformers and had to stack by hand...now the machines can run much faster, but you have to really be on your game-a bad sheet or scrap not ejecting and you have real problems running at a high speed!!!!

That would freaking suck lol

4. I don't know why, but this is what I pictured, lol:

RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Sorry.
    •   

6. back on the phenibut tonight, i've missed it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. all i can say is....phenibut i freaking awesome!!! if you haven't tried it-do it!!! really slept good last night...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. pretty much just more of the same...phenibut is very effective for me when used 3 nights a week, no reason to bump dose[4 caps] and no tolerance issues. at this rate this bottle of phenibut will last forever!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.

10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    These phenibut logs have inspired me to try some and my results have been pretty good. Glad to see you're still liking yours.
    phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. I only use it for two nights in a row and then I try and take two to three nights off. HGHpro helps me feel better with less sleep. When I stack it with Phenibut I'm able to sleep straight through the night. If I wake up, I'm not remembering it. It seems to really help with restlessness.

12. You may have convinced me to try it Tom
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

13. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You may have convinced me to try it Tom
    do it...if you don't use it too often it is very safe AND EFFECTIVE!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    The recent loggers really enticed me to try it, too. I'm a fan, so far. I haven't tried it by itself, though.
    it's good by it's self but the ingredients in hghpro make it very compatible!!! i bet that is a very nice combo...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    phenibut is potent stuff....if you only use occassionally you should be fine.

but i have a feeling there are those who would abuse it and spoil it for everyone just like those dumba$$es did with ephedra....
    I know exactly what your saying

17. phenibut continues to help with sleep...no side effects used 3-4 xweekly.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    How often do you use it for reasons outside of sleep? I know Fl3x has tried it a few times like this.
    only a few times...but i have a bottle of hghpro coming-when i get it i will be doing 1 phenibut and 2 hghpro prior to cardio!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. What's the reasoning for that?

21. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    What's the reasoning for that?
    already covered that, but once again for you 'slow' guys, lol. taking stims along with something like hghpro/phenibut decreases time till i get the endorphin rush from cardio, plus the focus is unreal-really takes my mind off things...time goes by remarkably fast!!! seriously, it's hard to describe, but it's something i am almost sure you would enjoy...makes cardio actully something to look forward to.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too.

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.

23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Haha, fair enough. It was probably me that asked the last time, too.

Thank you for your patience. I've been really burned out the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure what's going on.
    i was only joking, lol......try 2 hghpro and 1 phenibut on your next cardio day.....fantastic!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I haven't tried phenibut outside of sleep purposes. My stash is getting low, so I'm afraid to experiment until I get my next bottle, lol.
    hurry up and get another bottle...it lasts forever!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Poll - How many hours of sleep a night do you sleep?
    By Collateral in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:40 AM
  5. Anything work as good as phenibut for sleep?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 04:14 PM