BigRigg's G8 Log.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
First, I'd like to that Scotty for this opportunity to log G8. Also a huge thanks for PJ who made the log possible in the first place. Hes an outstanding Forum member.

A little bit of info with about the product for those that do not know.

Finaflex G8 - Elevate. Restore. Recover.The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!
Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.

FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

G8 by FINAFLEX is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers RESULTS.

Trust FINAFLEX to introduce an HGH product that lives up to its claims, leaving the competition in the dust.

G8 by FINAFLEX
– Your COMPLETE HGH MATRIX.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11g)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving% DV†
Vitamic C (Ascorbic Acid)100 mg165%
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)10 mg500%
G8 HGH Elevate-Restore-Recover Matrix
4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid, 4-aminobutanoic acid, L-Arginine, Mucuna pruriens (20% L-Dopa), L-Glitamine
6,750 mg
G8 Mood Elevator Blend
L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino) butanoic acid, 2-amino-3-(5-hydroxy-1H-indol-3-yl) propanoic acid
1,625 mg

Now a little about me

I've been floating around for a while so some of y'all know a bit about me.
Stats:
5'8" - 190lbs - BF unknown - 20 years old

I am just now finishing up 1 month of Erase Pro and 2 months of Anabeta at 6 caps a day.

Other Supps:
Beta Alanine
Organ Shield
Shift
Agmatine
Some sort of GDA, almost done with SLINshot, going to get Recompadrol next
Green Tea
Multi
Craze PreWO
ON Whey and Proto-Whey
ALA

If I left anything out let me know :) first dose is tonight.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Well, first impressions

Opened the canister and it smells great, sort of like key lime pie almost :) which i love.

Mixability 8/10
When mixed it settles at the bottom, has a slight chalky texture to it.

Taste 8/10
Not bad at all, mixed it with 8 oz room temp water. I think a bit of stevia would do this drink some justice :)

well ill let y'all know how the effects are tomorrow :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
All I can say is wow, slept like a rock. It was great I feel like a new man :p to bad I have Togo to work in about 30 min or I'd go back to bed

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd - Damn... we're gonna have to get some traffic coming this way!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
SUB'd brother!!!! Good luck

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
SUB'd - Damn... we're gonna have to get some traffic coming this way!!!
That's what I'm sayin.

Mini update, mood is definitely up. I'm usually never very happy at work but today I am. I feel well rested and energetic. Can't wait for tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah a log, this is an intriguing product. I have seen a lot of sleep aids come and go but this one is strong... I am going to be interested in seeing how you adjust.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is wow, slept like a rock. It was great I feel like a new man :p to bad I have Togo to work in about 30 min or I'd go back to bed
Whoa you took to this like a fish to water... some have an adjustment period after sleeping really long hours feel groggy the first couple times but then adjust to where you are now.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Whoa you took to this like a fish to water... some have an adjustment period after sleeping really long hours feel groggy the first couple times but then adjust to where you are now.
Haha I respond well to hgh supps, always have. Had family over and forgot to take the G8 last night, we will get this goin again tonight

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
So bro can you tell the difference in ur regular sleep and sleep you getting with G8?? I kno it's only been couple of days but still is there any difference or it's still too early to say anything...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Oh yea man I sleep like a rock it's great and I wake up more refreshed than normal

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Oh yea man I sleep like a rock it's great and I wake up more refreshed than normal
That's great man....I nvr tried any HGH product...that's y I was wondering...doing great man...keep it up!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...1st time i read the writeup on g8, impressive!!! gonna follow along and see what a week or 2 brings....by being on trt i am always interested in increasing hgh and igf-1....good luck, bigrig, you are off to a good start.....btw-i agree pj is an outstanding member of this forum!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great man....I nvr tried any HGH product...that's y I was wondering...doing great man...keep it up!!!
wow...1st time i read the writeup on g8, impressive!!! gonna follow along and see what a week or 2 brings....by being on trt i am always interested in increasing hgh and igf-1....good luck, bigrig, you are off to a good start.....btw-i agree pj is an outstanding member of this forum!!!!!
Yah guys this is a real strong one, I had one sample and gave it to my wife and she slept 14 hours... The first time I use this it will be on the weekend....

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I slept so good!

I can haz lifetime supply plz ? Lol
Seriously though, I'm sleeping so good and wake up feeling like a new man

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I slept so good!

I can haz lifetime supply plz ? Lol
Seriously though, I'm sleeping so good and wake up feeling like a new man
Man I have to add this to my list, I am trashed and I have fried up my CNS!!! Fuggin pre-workouts turn me into an animal and then boom I hit the fuggin wall...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Man I have to add this to my list, I am trashed and I have fried up my CNS!!! Fuggin pre-workouts turn me into an animal and then boom I hit the fuggin wall...
I take frequent breaks from pre workout supps, they lose their effectiveness fast for me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take frequent breaks from pre workout supps, they lose their effectiveness fast for me
Some do for me but some don't, can't wait to try out the new ignite 2 ... I should be ok now that I am starting a new routine and back to 60% capacity to start.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Some do for me but some don't, can't wait to try out the new ignite 2 ... I should be ok now that I am starting a new routine and back to 60% capacity to start.
i want to try maximize intense, the V2 didnt impress me to much. i havent looked into ingnite 2 yet, is the formula released yet?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want to try maximize intense, the V2 didnt impress me to much. i havent looked into ingnite 2 yet, is the formula released yet?
Glad you are liking it Bro, still tuned in, I personally do not take G8 every single night, nor do I take a pre-workout before every single workout, but I always have one of each on hand for those nights where I know I need and really want a good night's sleep or for those mornings that I am not feeling like working out, I'll take the pre-workout and kick some A$$, so I use them as a "Tool" not my "Crutch" and I recommend that for everyone!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Glad you are liking it Bro, still tuned in, I personally do not take G8 every single night, nor do I take a pre-workout before every single workout, but I always have one of each on hand for those nights where I know I need and really want a good night's sleep or for those mornings that I am not feeling like working out, I'll take the pre-workout and kick some A$$, so I use them as a "Tool" not my "Crutch" and I recommend that for everyone!!!
well put scotty, pre workouts should definetly be used as a tool. Working at a supplement store i see most people use them as a crutch and if they have a bad workout they blame it on the PreWO.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay tuned I have heard a few things and they are pretty exciting.. this will be more that the pre-workouts we have been seeing, there seems to be some innovative all be it unusual thinking going on. We know what that gets us... Great Products!! I am amped....:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well put scotty, pre workouts should definetly be used as a tool. Working at a supplement store i see most people use them as a crutch and if they have a bad workout they blame it on the PreWO.
Yah I have to tone it down... I have gotten addicted to the fuggin rage!! Problem is pre-workouts can push you to a level you couldn't get to without them and that's not always such a good thing, bodies wear out.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Yah I have to tone it down... I have gotten addicted to the fuggin rage!! Problem is pre-workouts can push you to a level you couldn't get to without them and that's not always such a good thing, bodies wear out.
Like me yesterday with chest and tris, I feel like a almost pulled my triceps, they are incredibly sore

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like me yesterday with chest and tris, I feel like a almost pulled my triceps, they are incredibly sore
Yah I hear that... man was I sore ... but gettin fuggin huge!! lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Well, last night I tried a half scoop bc I needed to get up early, sleep was good but I kept bending my arm during the night and my triceps were so tight that it would hurt ad wake me up lol

Thats what I get for focusing on full ROM so much I guess

I really need to look into a deep tissue massage, I hear they are great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, last night I tried a half scoop bc I needed to get up early, sleep was good but I kept bending my arm during the night and my triceps were so tight that it would hurt ad wake me up lol

Thats what I get for focusing on full ROM so much I guess

I really need to look into a deep tissue massage, I hear they are great
Hah my masseuse is a sadist ... yah deep massage is effective but be ready for the fuggin pain ... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta find a good one in my area, how pricey are they?
1 pay 75 and hour but this is Canada prices so ... don't know what you pay in the states...great to get this done when cut cuz it really causes good separation...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
1 pay 75 and hour but this is Canada prices so ... don't know what you pay in the states...great to get this done when cut cuz it really causes good separation...
I hope it's cheaper, now that I work part time again that is pretty steep for me

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it's cheaper, now that I work part time again that is pretty steep for me
Well it's a lot of work for the masseuse so .. it can get pricey but justifiably so...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Update:
Took a full scoop last night before bed, went to sleep around 1am and woke up at 12:15 pm, almost overslept and missed class lol. Sleep was amazing I really needed it. Tricep soreness is down since the last workout 2 days ago but MAN my chest is so sore. I really focused on lower rep with intense squeezing during the concentric motion, Jesus my chest has never been this sore.

Mood is still good, trying same type of workout with back and biceps today. Wish me luck :)

Finaflex or go home!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the Dreams??? Weird? I always have CRAZY dreams on G8, but I love them!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are really sleeping a lot ... 11 hours... whew...

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
was that all you could sleep or did you have to get up for some reason.
That's all I could get, ha trouble falling asleep since I slept so much the previous night, didn't take my G8 though so maybe that's why I had trouble

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's all I could get, ha trouble falling asleep since I slept so much the previous night, didn't take my G8 though so maybe that's why I had trouble
Yah but you likely didn't need any more. I can see this being used for catch up sleep 2, 3 times a week or if you are an a reall hard run at the gym maybe 5 days. You have to manage it like that.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Yah but you likely didn't need any more. I can see this being used for catch up sleep 2, 3 times a week or if you are an a reall hard run at the gym maybe 5 days. You have to manage it like that.
When I was more obese I was sleeping 12 hours a day easy lol good thing I lost all that weight

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was more obese I was sleeping 12 hours a day easy lol good thing I lost all that weight
I don't remember sleepong that much more when I was 305.. I might have I was a bit depressed ... hard to imagine me depressed, .

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed DW... When I was overweight or not looking my best, I don't necessarily think I slept more, but I definitely had zero body-confidence! That whole bending over to tie your shoes and getting out of breath thing is not cool!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
well today is my day off work and school, so I slept in. Took a scoop of G8 around 1am and slept until 11:30. Sleep was deep, didn't even move lol. No crazy dreams to share sadly.

Still sleeping great

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well today is my day off work and school, so I slept in. Took a scoop of G8 around 1am and slept until 11:30. Sleep was deep, didn't even move lol. No crazy dreams to share sadly.

Still sleeping great
Can't wait to get mine...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I you haven't tried it I'm sure you will like it, you are new tithe finaflex team correct?
Yah this month .. haven't had a chance to try everything out yet :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Last night I took the night off of G8, had to wake up early, didn't sleep as good though. Got to got to work soon for 9 hours so I wish I could have slept more

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I have used a scoop the past 2 nights. Definitely loving me some G8. I don't remember what my dream was about last night I just remember it crazy bizarre lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used a scoop the past 2 nights. Definitely loving me some G8. I don't remember what my dream was about last night I just remember it crazy bizarre lol

Pretty conssitant... :)