BigRigg's G8 Log.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Cool BigRigg's G8 Log.

First, I'd like to that Scotty for this opportunity to log G8. Also a huge thanks for PJ who made the log possible in the first place. Hes an outstanding Forum member.

A little bit of info with about the product for those that do not know.

Finaflex G8 - Elevate. Restore. Recover.The ingredients contained in FINAFLEX G8 are dosed at high levels to coincide with scientific research that proves HGH and IGF-1 levels can be elevated by using specific dietary ingredients. Most HGH pill products are SIGNIFICANTLY under dosed due to the fact that pills can only hold so much powder. One (1) Scoop of G8 is Equal to 10-15 Pills of the Leading HGH Product on the Market. FINAFLEX G8 provides the body with real levels of ingredients needed to deliver results!
    Used as a mood elevator, G8 is unmatched in its performance as a psychonutraceutical as multiple ingredients in G8 cross the blood brain barrier and work to impact specific neurotransmitters, including Dopamine and Serotonin.

FINAFLEX G8 works to restore depleted neurotransmitter stores as well as impact the body’s natural levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) and Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Restoring hormone levels allows the body to operate at a higher level of performance creating an optimal environment for growth and recovery. FINAFLEX G8 will help restore sex drive and libido in men and women by impacting specific neurotransmitters that result in an increased desire for sex.

FINAFLEX G8 is best taken at nighttime just before bed. Recovery takes place during sleep cycles and G8 allows the body and mind to engage in a deep, restful sleep allowing for increased recovery. During restful sleep the body releases its highest levels of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) working to repair and rebuild damaged muscle tissue.

G8 by FINAFLEX is a HIGH PERFORMANCE HGH + MOOD ELEVATOR that delivers RESULTS.

Trust FINAFLEX to introduce an HGH product that lives up to its claims, leaving the competition in the dust.

G8 by FINAFLEX
    – Your COMPLETE HGH MATRIX.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11g)
    Servings Per Container: 20
    Amount Per Serving % DV†
    Vitamic C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 165%
    Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg 500%
    G8 HGH Elevate-Restore-Recover Matrix
    4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid, 4-aminobutanoic acid, L-Arginine, Mucuna pruriens (20% L-Dopa), L-Glitamine
    6,750 mg
    G8 Mood Elevator Blend
    L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, 4-(pyridine-3-carbonylamino) butanoic acid, 2-amino-3-(5-hydroxy-1H-indol-3-yl) propanoic acid
    1,625 mg

Now a little about me

I've been floating around for a while so some of y'all know a bit about me.
    Stats:
    5'8" - 190lbs - BF unknown - 20 years old

I am just now finishing up 1 month of Erase Pro and 2 months of Anabeta at 6 caps a day.

Other Supps:
    Beta Alanine
    Organ Shield
    Shift
    Agmatine
    Some sort of GDA, almost done with SLINshot, going to get Recompadrol next
    Green Tea
    Multi
    Craze PreWO
    ON Whey and Proto-Whey
    ALA

If I left anything out let me know first dose is tonight.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well, first impressions

Opened the canister and it smells great, sort of like key lime pie almost which i love.

Mixability 8/10
    When mixed it settles at the bottom, has a slight chalky texture to it.

Taste 8/10
    Not bad at all, mixed it with 8 oz room temp water. I think a bit of stevia would do this drink some justice

well ill let y'all know how the effects are tomorrow
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

All I can say is wow, slept like a rock. It was great I feel like a new man :P to bad I have Togo to work in about 30 min or I'd go back to bed
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

SUB'd - Damn... we're gonna have to get some traffic coming this way!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

SUB'd brother!!!! Good luck
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    SUB'd - Damn... we're gonna have to get some traffic coming this way!!!
    That's what I'm sayin.

Mini update, mood is definitely up. I'm usually never very happy at work but today I am. I feel well rested and energetic. Can't wait for tomorrow.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah a log, this is an intriguing product. I have seen a lot of sleep aids come and go but this one is strong... I am going to be interested in seeing how you adjust.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    All I can say is wow, slept like a rock. It was great I feel like a new man :P to bad I have Togo to work in about 30 min or I'd go back to bed
    Whoa you took to this like a fish to water... some have an adjustment period after sleeping really long hours feel groggy the first couple times but then adjust to where you are now.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Whoa you took to this like a fish to water... some have an adjustment period after sleeping really long hours feel groggy the first couple times but then adjust to where you are now.
    Haha I respond well to hgh supps, always have. Had family over and forgot to take the G8 last night, we will get this goin again tonight
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

So bro can you tell the difference in ur regular sleep and sleep you getting with G8?? I kno it's only been couple of days but still is there any difference or it's still too early to say anything...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Oh yea man I sleep like a rock it's great and I wake up more refreshed than normal
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg
    Oh yea man I sleep like a rock it's great and I wake up more refreshed than normal
    That's great man....I nvr tried any HGH product...that's y I was wondering...doing great man...keep it up!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  13. Registered User
    Answers

wow...1st time i read the writeup on g8, impressive!!! gonna follow along and see what a week or 2 brings....by being on trt i am always interested in increasing hgh and igf-1....good luck, bigrig, you are off to a good start.....btw-i agree pj is an outstanding member of this forum!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    That's great man....I nvr tried any HGH product...that's y I was wondering...doing great man...keep it up!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...1st time i read the writeup on g8, impressive!!! gonna follow along and see what a week or 2 brings....by being on trt i am always interested in increasing hgh and igf-1....good luck, bigrig, you are off to a good start.....btw-i agree pj is an outstanding member of this forum!!!!!
    Yah guys this is a real strong one, I had one sample and gave it to my wife and she slept 14 hours... The first time I use this it will be on the weekend....
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I slept so good!

I can haz lifetime supply plz ? Lol
    Seriously though, I'm sleeping so good and wake up feeling like a new man
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I slept so good!

I can haz lifetime supply plz ? Lol
    Seriously though, I'm sleeping so good and wake up feeling like a new man
    Man I have to add this to my list, I am trashed and I have fried up my CNS!!! Fuggin pre-workouts turn me into an animal and then boom I hit the fuggin wall...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Man I have to add this to my list, I am trashed and I have fried up my CNS!!! Fuggin pre-workouts turn me into an animal and then boom I hit the fuggin wall...
    I take frequent breaks from pre workout supps, they lose their effectiveness fast for me
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I take frequent breaks from pre workout supps, they lose their effectiveness fast for me
    Some do for me but some don't, can't wait to try out the new ignite 2 ... I should be ok now that I am starting a new routine and back to 60% capacity to start.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Some do for me but some don't, can't wait to try out the new ignite 2 ... I should be ok now that I am starting a new routine and back to 60% capacity to start.
    i want to try maximize intense, the V2 didnt impress me to much. i havent looked into ingnite 2 yet, is the formula released yet?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i want to try maximize intense, the V2 didnt impress me to much. i havent looked into ingnite 2 yet, is the formula released yet?
    Glad you are liking it Bro, still tuned in, I personally do not take G8 every single night, nor do I take a pre-workout before every single workout, but I always have one of each on hand for those nights where I know I need and really want a good night's sleep or for those mornings that I am not feeling like working out, I'll take the pre-workout and kick some A$$, so I use them as a "Tool" not my "Crutch" and I recommend that for everyone!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Glad you are liking it Bro, still tuned in, I personally do not take G8 every single night, nor do I take a pre-workout before every single workout, but I always have one of each on hand for those nights where I know I need and really want a good night's sleep or for those mornings that I am not feeling like working out, I'll take the pre-workout and kick some A$$, so I use them as a "Tool" not my "Crutch" and I recommend that for everyone!!!
    well put scotty, pre workouts should definetly be used as a tool. Working at a supplement store i see most people use them as a crutch and if they have a bad workout they blame it on the PreWO.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Stay tuned I have heard a few things and they are pretty exciting.. this will be more that the pre-workouts we have been seeing, there seems to be some innovative all be it unusual thinking going on. We know what that gets us... Great Products!! I am amped....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

well put scotty, pre workouts should definetly be used as a tool. Working at a supplement store i see most people use them as a crutch and if they have a bad workout they blame it on the PreWO.
    Yah I have to tone it down... I have gotten addicted to the fuggin rage!! Problem is pre-workouts can push you to a level you couldn't get to without them and that's not always such a good thing, bodies wear out.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Yah I have to tone it down... I have gotten addicted to the fuggin rage!! Problem is pre-workouts can push you to a level you couldn't get to without them and that's not always such a good thing, bodies wear out.
    Like me yesterday with chest and tris, I feel like a almost pulled my triceps, they are incredibly sore
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Like me yesterday with chest and tris, I feel like a almost pulled my triceps, they are incredibly sore
    Yah I hear that... man was I sore ... but gettin fuggin huge!! lol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well, last night I tried a half scoop bc I needed to get up early, sleep was good but I kept bending my arm during the night and my triceps were so tight that it would hurt ad wake me up lol

Thats what I get for focusing on full ROM so much I guess

I really need to look into a deep tissue massage, I hear they are great
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well, last night I tried a half scoop bc I needed to get up early, sleep was good but I kept bending my arm during the night and my triceps were so tight that it would hurt ad wake me up lol

Thats what I get for focusing on full ROM so much I guess

I really need to look into a deep tissue massage, I hear they are great
    Hah my masseuse is a sadist ... yah deep massage is effective but be ready for the fuggin pain ...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Attention...
    Today's Trivia will be held at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hah my masseuse is a sadist ... yah deep massage is effective but be ready for the fuggin pain ...
    Gotta find a good one in my area, how pricey are they?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta find a good one in my area, how pricey are they?
    1 pay 75 and hour but this is Canada prices so ... don't know what you pay in the states...great to get this done when cut cuz it really causes good separation...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

1 pay 75 and hour but this is Canada prices so ... don't know what you pay in the states...great to get this done when cut cuz it really causes good separation...
    I hope it's cheaper, now that I work part time again that is pretty steep for me
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I hope it's cheaper, now that I work part time again that is pretty steep for me
    Well it's a lot of work for the masseuse so .. it can get pricey but justifiably so...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Update:
    Took a full scoop last night before bed, went to sleep around 1am and woke up at 12:15 pm, almost overslept and missed class lol. Sleep was amazing I really needed it. Tricep soreness is down since the last workout 2 days ago but MAN my chest is so sore. I really focused on lower rep with intense squeezing during the concentric motion, Jesus my chest has never been this sore.

Mood is still good, trying same type of workout with back and biceps today. Wish me luck

Finaflex or go home!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

How are the Dreams??? Weird? I always have CRAZY dreams on G8, but I love them!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

How are the Dreams??? Weird? I always have CRAZY dreams on G8, but I love them!!!
    No weird dreams so far
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Man you are really sleeping a lot ... 11 hours... whew...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Man you are really sleeping a lot ... 11 hours... whew...
    Last night I only slept 4
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Last night I only slept 4
    was that all you could sleep or did you have to get up for some reason.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

was that all you could sleep or did you have to get up for some reason.
    That's all I could get, ha trouble falling asleep since I slept so much the previous night, didn't take my G8 though so maybe that's why I had trouble
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That's all I could get, ha trouble falling asleep since I slept so much the previous night, didn't take my G8 though so maybe that's why I had trouble
    Yah but you likely didn't need any more. I can see this being used for catch up sleep 2, 3 times a week or if you are an a reall hard run at the gym maybe 5 days. You have to manage it like that.
  •